Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (306828 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by spoilt(f): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2010
@ OP
Thanks for speaking up.

When I go to a crusade or prayer session, I go not to be impressed by miracles or signs of wonders. I go to receive the word of God. The whole miracle thing has been taken to strange heights in Nigeria. Never put your trust in man because the more you look the less you see.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by tushbobo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
The problem is that believers follow men these days and not God.God is not mocked,every one reaps what he sows.If a pastor is fake,he ll bear the cosequences sooner or later because he ll have to keep lying to cover his tracks and not get exposed till death comes calling.If a pastor's real,good.Dont bother all these miracles and prosperity we seek are temporal.Seek the things which are permanent and the all other things will be added.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Marcwilliems(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hmmm, what shall i say.most times i feel so sorry for my brethren-i mean born again christians.All our lives we've been exposed to d religion called christianity so much so that we find it hard to believe whatever we see, even if there are in line with the scriptures.
First of all what does it mean to be born again? D word "born again" is 4rm d Greek "gennethe anothen" which means born 4rm above.now tell me if a man is truly born 4rm above,shouldn't he be different 4rm ordinary men? Christians nowadays find it strange when they see miraculous acts, yet they pray to a God they don't see. Aint that stupidity? PAUL said "AND MY SPEECH AND MY PREACHING WAS NOT WITH ENTICING WORDS OF MAN'S WISDOM, BUT IN DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER" (1COR 2:4). But our own preachings are just philosophical sermons that hold no power.
Lets even ask ourselves Why did Jesus come? His death, burial and resurrection was it successful? If it was, what effect does it have on us? He came, he died, he resurrected, he ascended, he sent us His Spirit for us to be effective witnesses of him, how can we be effective witnesses without signs and wonders? JESUS HIMSELF knew the importance of this that was why he said ", Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature, and these signs shall follow them that believe, they shall lay hands on the sick ,and they shall recover" Mark 16:15-18,
Those this now mean we don't have "fake miracles" ? Of course we have.but the Word of God is what we use to identify the true ones.JESUS said "sanctify (Seperate,consecrate,distinguish) them through thy truth: thy word is truth'' JOHN 17:17. If the minister's teaching and the Word of God agrees, his works are right! But sadly many christians,including most of these so called "church umpires" are too lazy to study God's word.
This is the reason most christians live ordinary lives,when they've been called to live a higher life in Christ.they have "a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof, " (2 TIMOTHY 3:5).there's a power that goes with Godliness, but many don't know and when they see it, they deny it,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Marcwilliems(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hmmm, what shall i say.most times i feel so sorry for my brethren-i mean born again christians.All our lives we've been exposed to d religion called christianity so much so that we find it hard to believe whatever we see, even if there are in line with the scriptures.
First of all what does it mean to be born again? D word "born again" is 4rm d Greek "gennethe anothen" which means born 4rm above.now tell me if a man is truly born 4rm above,shouldn't he be different 4rm ordinary men? Christians nowadays find it strange when they see miraculous acts, yet they pray to a God they don't see. Aint that stupidity? PAUL said "AND MY SPEECH AND MY PREACHING WAS NOT WITH ENTICING WORDS OF MAN'S WISDOM, BUT IN DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER" (1COR 2:4). But our own preachings are just philosophical sermons that hold no power.
Lets even ask ourselves Why did Jesus come? His death, burial and resurrection was it successful? If it was, what effect does it have on us? He came, he died, he resurrected, he ascended, he sent us His Spirit for us to be effective witnesses of him, how can we be effective witnesses without signs and wonders? JESUS HIMSELF knew the importance of this that was why he said ", Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature, and these signs shall follow them that believe, they shall lay hands on the sick ,and they shall recover" Mark 16:15-18,
Those this now mean we don't have "fake miracles" ? Of course we have.but the Word of God is what we use to identify the true ones.JESUS said "sanctify (Seperate,consecrate,distinguish) them through thy truth: thy word is truth'' JOHN 17:17. If the minister's teaching and the Word of God agrees, his works are right! But sadly many christians,including most of these so called "church umpires" are too lazy to study God's word.
This is the reason most christians live ordinary lives,when they've been called to live a higher life in Christ.they have "a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof, " (2 TIMOTHY 3:5).there's a power that goes with Godliness, but many don't know and when they see it, they deny it,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlpOm: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2010
TO ALL PASTOR CHRIS' SECRET FANS

Stop using stories on Pastor Chris for cheap publicity. I guess you've noticed that each time you post a blog on him you receive loads of responses, you are as greedy and as selfish as the person you condemn.

Since you like news on Pastor Chris, I have one for you, I know you are a secret follower:

http://www.dossiers.tk/pastor-chris-oyakhilome20050117-interview.htm

Enjoy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2010
AlpOm:

you are as greedy and as selfish as the person you condemn.

Oh yeah! at least you agree that he is greedy and as selfish ,  Thanks
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlpOm: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2010
oops! I actually meant that you are way WORSE. You are amazingly impossible! Where in this world are you from? Wake up! the world just left you behind.

There are better things to talk about. shocked
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2010
AlpOm:

oops! I actually meant that you are way WORSE.

That means he is way BAD huh!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Biox: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ sirjohn no wonder your folks no get their healing.I wonder why the mata wey Cari u go healing school nova kill you. Also I belive say you no get beta job na joblzess people dey find wetin dem go talk about anoda person. I doubth if you even sabi bible self. Look we'd you like am weds you no like am healing school is for real and people dey get their healing. Oloshi alakori
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
@sirjohn
don't even bother acting wise, don't.
Godly wisdom left you a long time ago, what u exhibit now is worldy wisdom
be careful
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 2:20am On Mar 26, 2010
Biox:

@ sirjohn no wonder your folks no get their healing.I wonder why the mata wey Cari u go healing school nova kill you. Also I belive say you no get beta job na joblzess people dey find wetin dem go talk about anoda person. I doubth if you even sabi bible self. Look we'd you like am weds you no like am healing school is for real and people dey get their healing. Oloshi alakori

So much for CEC members/Oyakhilome worshippers claiming to have the "filling of the 'spirit'" or "walk in love" ---- using such gutter language!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
Enigma:

So much for CEC members/Oyakhilome worshippers claiming to have the "filling of the 'spirit'" or "walk in love" ---- using such gutter language!

let them say all they want, it doesnt change the fact that Chris is a charlatan
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Enigma
i'm not encouraging the words used by Biox whoever he is or wherever he worships, but have you considered the words used by SirJohn, calling Pastor Chris a charlattan. Someone that does not know him and he doesn't know presonally
You know the way you present yourself is the way someone will take you
i think SirJohn called for those names to be called him
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2010
Mabell

I take your point but I really do think that the words used by Biox are on a different level to 'charlatan'.

cool
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ukotmi: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
Kenyan 28:

@sir John, i cant hold tears as I type this on fone.as i do,am inside the healing school south africa.am not a member of Christ Embasy.i traveled all the way from Kenya more than a wk ago.i sat with pple who had life threatening conditions BUT on Sunday they wa healed on graduation day.I say the lame walk,cancer die,HIV was not spared either! initially wen u talked of healin line i thot it was just a line of 20 pple or so only to witnes over 1000 pple get their miracles! I UNDERSTAND your BITTERNES IS COZ U & your FOLK DIDNT MAKE IT TO THE HEALING LINE SIMPLY COZ U HAD NO FAITH.THERE ARE INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED IN THE GROUPS ABOUT FAITH,THATS THE CRETERIA TO THE HEALING LINE.May God reveal Himself to you.Pastor Chris is a true servant of God.I WILL BE BACK WITH A TESTIMONY OF MY HEALING SHORTLY, stay tuned!

We are waiting for your testimony with proofs wink wink wink wink. If you have a valid medical report before, include it with the post healing school own. cheesy cheesy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ Kenya
I would strongly advise you do an independent test with a reputable hospital, test results from CEC have time and again proven to be false. And pleeeaaaassse DON't stop taking your medication until it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are healed. Don't let them deceive you into not taking a confirmatory test in the excuse that you shd "exercise your faith". Of course their ready made excuse when their fake miracles are exposed is that the person didn't exercise enough faith.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlpOm: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2010
I am singing along with Kenyan
, God bless Pastor Chris more and more
Sir John might commit suicide if care is not taken
God bless Pastor Chris more and more
Sir John's hate is so real that you can feel it popping out of his comments
God bless Pastor Chris more and more

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ukotmi: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2010
KunleOshob:

@ Kenya
I would strongly advise you do an independent test with a reputable hospital, test results from CEC have time and again proven to be false. And pleeeaaaassse DON't stop taking your medication until it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are healed. Don't let them deceive you into not taking a confirmatory test in the excuse that you shd "exercise your faith". Of course their ready made excuse when their fake miracles are exposed is that the person didn't exercise enough faith.

@Kenya
Take an independent as advised and lets have it asap.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zodiac61(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2010
Kenyan 28:

Jesus is the same yesterday,today & forever, I forgot 2 say I took herbs for 4 months in 2005 & 2006 that boosted my immune & put on a lot of weight.I sm how thot I was healed yet the test was still POSITIVE, If u dont believe in Pr.Chris' miracles just know that in 2010 alone pple frm 90 countries all ova the world av kam 4 the healing skul.Dont u know for all those thousands of pple 2 kam 2 the healing skul is A MIRACLE BY ITSELF?! brethren am typin on fone but wen I get bak 2 Kenya on 13th,al tell u more and more!
Kenyan 28:

Lord have mercy 2 your pple. my test was very very independed,no one told me 2 go 4 my test.NO 1 AT ALL.I didnt do the test at the healing school but in a clinic a VCT centre.the HIV test kits used in Kenya,the same that has 13 times showed 2 lines of HIV POSITIVE showed 1-one line of HIV NEGATIVE, However av neva been on medication rather managed with proper diet and a magnetic AMEGA bracelet with far-infrared on my hand which i bot 4 years.Again i lived in denial & swore neva 2 tek any ARVS coz I knew God wld heal me.My own dad knows my story!I went 2 a dif�rent doctor 2 get my results/medical report written down.Every 1 in Randburg around that clinic knew I was healed coz I CRIED TEARS of joy.for 3 hours I cried tears of joy.The devil LOST the battle when my trip 2 the healing school was succesful.God knows.Glory be 2 GOD for anointing Pr.Chris,am waiting 2 graduate on 11th 2 go bak 2 Kenya.REMEMBER PR.CHRIS HAS NOT TOUCHED ME YET AM HEALED.ITS ABOUT FAITH & APPLYING THE TRUE WORD OF GOD 2 MY BODY.
grin grin grin grin I laugh in all Kenyan languages.
Not satisfied with pulling his con tricks on Nigerians, I see that "Pastor" Chris has now recruited a Kenyan to convince us of his voodoo miraculous powers to heal the sick.
@ Kenyan 28
If you really were HIV positive, let me assure you that you are still HIV positive. There is no cure yet, and I can assure you that there has been no authenticated case of cure by prayer of any illness. Even people with faith die of illnesses.
Did you have a medical diagnosis? You are obviously a superstitious person if you went around wearing a magnetic bracelet with infra-red (whatever that is) to protect you from HIV.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ukotmi: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
Kenyan 28:

Lord have mercy 2 your pple. my test was very very independed,no one told me 2 go 4 my test.NO 1 AT ALL.I didnt do the test at the healing school but in a clinic a VCT centre.the HIV test kits used in Kenya,the same that has 13 times showed 2 lines of HIV POSITIVE showed 1-one line of HIV NEGATIVE, However av neva been on medication rather managed with proper diet and a magnetic AMEGA bracelet with far-infrared on my hand which i bot 4 years.Again i lived in denial & swore neva 2 tek any ARVS coz I knew God wld heal me.My own dad knows my story!I went 2 a dif�rent doctor 2 get my results/medical report written down.Every 1 in Randburg around that clinic knew I was healed coz I CRIED TEARS of joy.for 3 hours I cried tears of joy.The devil LOST the battle when my trip 2 the healing school was succesful.God knows.Glory be 2 GOD for anointing Pr.Chris,am waiting 2 graduate on 11th 2 go bak 2 Kenya.REMEMBER PR.CHRIS HAS NOT TOUCHED ME YET AM HEALED.ITS ABOUT FAITH & APPLYING THE TRUE WORD OF GOD 2 MY BODY.

Praise God. I rejoice and thank God for your healing.Then, the miracles at the Healing School are real. I didnt know that you have done independent test. The way Kunle presented it, it looked as if to say the test was done at Healing School.See his post below. I am waiting for his reply to your healing and post

KunleOshob:

@ Kenya
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
There is a temporal dissonance in your story that I 'd like you to clarify. Your story seems to imply that you were healed in Kenya and yet at the same time seems to imply that it occurred in the "Healing school". Which is it? When did your healing occur?

Kenyan 28:

You claim to have done the test 13 times before recording one negative test. Did you subsequently repeat the test? Did you do a Western Blot to be sure it wasn't a false negative test as occasionally occurs? If truly you are healed (proven with medically dispassionate evidence), I would congratulate you. But I have seen too many people who claimed to be healed living in denial until it was too late and I wouldn't want that happening to you. May God grant you peace.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by switosman(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
@kenya
I am one person that had gotten healed miracalously. not once not twice but several. the way u have been sounding on this tread, if indeed you are healed, then the only sound from your mouth will be praise and not arguement. all my miracle healings were by word of knowledge. no one laid hands on me, some minister spoke and there was no charade as some ministers are doing today.
I give praise to God today n always. Thanks God.
Today when there is a charade in christaindom, i get scared. it always means something is going wrong. it because "if the spirit do not move we move the spirit". exhibitionism becomes the case. true miracle is not advertised, the testimonies spread from mouth to mouth.

once it gets to advertisment, it become manupulative, holywood tricks come into play.
that is my piece, peace be to you all.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zodiac61(m): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ switosman,

Do you mind telling us what you were cured of. It is not enough to say that you have been healed. We need to know what of and we need proof.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by stannesi(m): 2:30am On Apr 05, 2010
o BOY, !!! IF Una dey JESUS time. . . . Peter go Cut enough ear Tire!!!! na so dem crucify Jesus oooo. . eye-mouth-action. . .
Ma own Message is "THE END IS NEAR" ,  Dis is no JOKE!!!

IS he preaching Christ Is he bringing sinner to d TRUE light and ONly LIGHT!!

I know many of u here have not given your life to Christ. . . and some r not ready to or rather goin to. . . dey r just here to spoil your faiths

A christian should know better. . . Pastor Chris no hold any body salvation. . . . He's a prophet and a leader and he teaches his followers hw to study d word of God. . . so? ? ? U see. . .  hw many of u hav lead up to 50 ppl to Christ. . .  dats wat u should be thinkin about. . .instead of decieving urselves. . . claimin to be Christians. . .
A christian is somebody with d life of Christ ABI. . . if u don't tire 4 Christianity. . . go and be religious. . dere are plenty religion. . . no shaking after all u hav heard d Gospel of Christ  . .  now u're responsible 4 your salvation no pastor Chris . . .
Such post just makes d faith of baby Christians Drops. . . .

@Poster
I read his posts. . d funny part his, he  didn't claim d miracles are fake he claims d video coverage are fake. . .  becos he said d other pastors pray for d students,  . to get healed . . . and exercise dere faith and dey start walking. . . without deir aid. . .  imagine. . . hw too much irrelevant talk can make one spoil his own fun. . .  don't reply me . .  cos i  no get power talk. . . dere are some matters GREATER dan me!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If u open your church i assure u get enough followers. . (half of the posters in dis thread) D exposer of FALSE PROPHETS but u knw d END his near. . . u knw d result. . .

CHRIST said Go INTO ALL D WORLD AND PREACH D GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT Go into a world and expose d FALSE PREACHERS!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.