Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (306850 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2010
@Kenyan,
I have been following your posts and the subsequent responses and I want to advise that you be very very careful. I'm not trying to discourage you in any way but your case is not new at all. When I started this thread, I remember stating that I have been a member of CE and a leader as well; I have seen your kind of situation go bad several times. I remember talking about a dear brother who passed on in december 2008 of HIV, he was in the branch of CE where I left. he went to the healing school and came back 'healed'; some years later in december 2008 he died two weeks to his wedding from HIV complications. Hes is not the only case that has been recorded and believe me if anything should happen to you, they will say you did not sustain you faith; thats been the case with many faith healers around the world.

From your posts, I can see you've put serious effort in ensuring that you remain healthy and alive for as long as you can; and so far most of it has worked for you. My advice: dont trade what you have now for false hope which may seem to work now but will definitely FAIL.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2010
^^^Good advice, that.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by invisible2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
Na wao!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ Kenyan
'Get behind me satan!'
That should be your reponse.
The poster is being used. Congrats!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
ameeeeeeeen!!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
leave p.chris out of this for once.so kunle and sirjohn do u guys say Jesus can not heal HIV and faith cant heal too?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
@babaearly
It is not in doubt that Jesus who is God in human flesh can heal HIV or any other ailment. But the fact still remains that it has been tested and proven several times that pastor chris is a fraud and till date despite all the numeous claims of healing emanating from his cult we are yet to see one single indepently verified credible witness to his so called miracles. For all I know kenya28 could be working for CEC [just like joagbaje] and his mission on nairaland be to continue to defend and propagate the cult of oyakhilome through false testimonies and doctrines.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Kenyan
I still await your response to this. You seem to be shying away from some of what I asked. Were you healed in Kenya or at the healing school. Your story isn't clear on this.
aletheia:

There is a temporal dissonance in your story that I 'd like you to clarify. Your story seems to imply that you were healed in Kenya and yet at the same time seems to imply that it occurred in the "Healing school". Which is it? When did your healing occur?

You claim to have done the test 13 times before recording one negative test. Did you subsequently repeat the test? Did you do a Western Blot to be sure it wasn't a false negative test as occasionally occurs? If truly you are healed (proven with medically dispassionate evidence), I would congratulate you. But I have seen too many people who claimed to be healed living in denial until it was too late and I wouldn't want that happening to you. May God grant you peace.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gunnaz007: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2010
KunleOshob:

@babaearly
It is not in doubt that Jesus who is God in human flesh can heal HIV or any other ailment. But the fact still remains that it has been tested and proven several times that pastor chris is a fraud and till date despite all the numeous claims of healing emanating from his cult we are yet to see one single indepently verified credible witness to his so called miracles. For all I know kenya28 could be working for CEC [just like joagbaje] and his mission on nairaland be to continue to defend and propagate the cult of oyakhilome through false testimonies and doctrines.

What a pity brother; you spew hatred from d four compass point of your mouth; are you a Christian? You attack tithing, you attack healing, what do u believe in? Ohhh, becos the healing emanated from CEC, I see!!! Now someone has come to testify of God's healing power on him which was made available to him in CEC, here you are applying double standards to your judgement.

Your attacks on CEC is synonymous with the way muslims, satanist, atheist on NL attack Christians and Christianity (and i am in no way implying u are one of them, just a similarity in approach sad)! It smacks of deep seated hatred brother; Were then is your love?

Cec is a cult, Cec is 419/fraud, ehhhhnn!!!! young man beware, beware, because you will give account of every careless/idle/deliberate word that proceeds from your mouth!!! When you dont have incontrovertible evidence over allegations, you bera not be absolutist about such allegations based on hear-says and biases, because the standards of God's Judgement Throne is not the same as that of man!!!! Beware of slander brother, beware!!!

If you believe CEC is a cult, no probs, jos stick to the church were you worship and abide by their doctrine, because all your abuses herein and elsewhere would not stop that church from her great commission to take the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the four corners of the earth, whilst demonstrating the character of the Holy Ghost!!!

One love!!! Shalom!!!!!!

Enjoy my Holy kiss brother kiss wink kiss
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gunnaz007: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
aletheia:

@Kenyan
I still await your response to this. You seem to be shying away from some of what I asked. Were you healed in Kenya or at the healing school. Your story isn't clear on this.

Brother, your antagonistic antecedents against anything that emanates from Christ Embassy is known here on NL, so stop deceiving yourselve about wanting to clearify anything from that dude; even if a hundred brethren post their healing testimonies here on NL, you would still disbelieve so long as it is CEC it's emanating from.

And if d dude gives u a good response, you wud still wallow in unbelieve, looking for points in his reply to affirm your grand standing on d subject matter!!! U bera desist from setting yourself up as a judge over the healing power of the Holy Spirit; d dude said he was healed; if it's a lie, dat's his cup of tea, for he wud face judgement for deceiving people about what he didnt recieve; but if it is not a lie, it's still his cup of tea, for he will receive his reward for testifying to d healing power of d Lord Jesus Christ in d open!!!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by drmightie: 12:16am On Apr 06, 2010
Hi everyone! I have been following the postings and all I can say is I have been left a bitter sweet taste in my mouth.having read Kenyan 28 posting I decided to say something however little.I understand that a lot of rubbish is going on in the church world in the name of healing and miracles but at the same time authentic healing and miracle still happen every day,either Through personal faith,gifts of healing etc (Don't let us throw the baby out with the birth water, God will always have a remnant) .There is no church or minister of the gospel that does not have issues,of course we are all human and imperfect.I do not know Oyaks from Adam nor do I attend CE but it is evident that he is been used by God to touch lives.Am not saying that everything works in the healing school or at CE or in any church for that matter but as believers it is our duty to pray for ministers,churches,individuals who u think are missing it.And just like we are doing on this forum it is OK to raise issues but we have to do it with sensitivity because it is only God who knows our heart n can judge it.I know for sure some folks would have been uplifted by kenyans 28 account of his healing in the healing school even without having stood in the healing line.As a medical professional for anyone to be healed of HIV or any disease is a thing of joy.if u have not had cancer or HIV then u do not know what it is like to have it, the financial implication,side-effect of drugs,psychological trauma,negative impacts on friends and family etc.PLEASE PLEASE and PLEASE we should all be careful in the way and manner with which we come across to people.regardless of what we think or what we think we know people are still getting healed in the healing school or in other churches that emphasize healing .we should not discourage folks in need of healing by our insensitivity and at the same time stop all these abusive and juvenile language on this forum.If u do not like a church then leave n if u do not like a minister just stop listening to him/her.after all if we say we are believers in Christ then we should show it.it is not about who is right or wrong but about JESUS.

NB; please KENYAN 28 if you are still out there could you please forward your email address to me.I will like to know you better.I love your testimony .MY email is drmightie@ymail.com
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by stannesi(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2010
@SirJohn
If u're a Christian. . . Hw many Souls hav u won for CHRIST. . .Instead u're killing a faith of young growing Christians. . . dats a satanic tatics. . . u knw d devil is powerless. . . so he uses his words to deceive a man. . . d way u're talkin. . its like u don go mosque b4 self. . . and if u were a ex-CEC member. . . u will go dis far . . into discouraging others about wat dey beileve. . .
do u knw hw far u're goin its beyond try to bad-mouth Pastor Chris. . cos his greater dan u. . only lesser men talks abut d great ones. . . U hav go too far. . a young baby Christian. . can stop believing in MIRACLES. . . becos of ur post. . . dis is modern day E-persecution?? i'll pray you. i meant. . i'll juse ur ID as a point of contact. . not Just me. . everyone dat believes Jesus still use like me and u to perform miracles. . to pray 4 SirJOHN,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 5:07am On Apr 06, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 5:57am On Apr 06, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zodiac61(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2010
babaearly:

leave p.chris out of this for once.so kunle and sirjohn do u guys say Jesus can not heal HIV and faith cant heal too?
There is no use hoping that it may happen, prove that it has happened. Verification is the name of the game. There are a lot of us out there who are unwilling to accept healing on faith. When the limbs of amputees begin to grow back, and mountains fall into the sea, then I will believe. Until then, Chris and his ilk are con men who should really be behind bars for the deception they have wrought on their fellow man.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ Kenyan

I get filled with the Holy Spirit just by reading your posts.

You sure got the real thing: The Word.

Not like some who went there to observe video cameras and wheel chairs. . . former member co, PCF leader ni

You're going places brother!!

May you recieve a full dose of that annointing on graduation day.

Glory!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by prety007(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2010
SirJohn:

@Kenyan,
I have been following your posts and the subsequent responses and I want to advise that you be very very careful. I'm not trying to discourage you in any way but your case is not new at all. When I started this thread, I remember stating that I have been a member of CE and a leader as well; I have seen your kind of situation go bad several times. I remember talking about a dear brother who passed on in december 2008 of HIV, he was in the branch of CE where I left. he went to the healing school and came back 'healed'; some years later in december 2008 he died two weeks to his wedding from HIV complications. Hes is not the only case that has been recorded and believe me if anything should happen to you, they will say you did not sustain you faith; thats been the case with many faith healers around the world.

From your posts, I can see you've put serious effort in ensuring that you remain healthy and alive for as long as you can; and so far most of it has worked for you. My advice: dont trade what you have now for false hope which may seem to work now but will definitely FAIL.

since the person you took to the healing school was not healed,you dont think another can be healed?
that's bad.
why dont you let this just go?
you are in no place to judge which is of God or not,this race is personal.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2010
Kenyan 28:

EXPLAIN WHY I DONT GET SICK ANYMORE AFTER TAKING VERY COLD STUFF LIKE I USED TO BEFORE MY HEALING?? MY BODY RESPONDS TO THE WORD OF GOD NOT TO DISEASES ANY MORE!!! AL TELL MUCH WHEN I GET BACK TO MY COUNTRY!!

Its very simple kenyan, its called mind over matter; you'd be amazed if you knew how much that can work.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by drmightie: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ KENYAN 28 thanks for your reply.I will be expecting your mail when u get back to kenya. Thank God once again for your healing.It will definitely inspire others.Pls keep sharing your testimony.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
@Kenyan

Thank you for that clarification. God's peace be with you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zodiac61(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
Kenyan 28:

Ha! do I sound like a man/masculine as many of u have refered?! thank God coz in malice am a child, but in understanding am a man, am a great woman of faith,28 years old to be precise.My handle/name says it all.And yes I got infected at 20 years,but devil is a liar,am healed now.actualy I was healed over 2000 years ago.HIV died and passed out of my system coz av a disease-destroying force at work in my physical body,the Holy Ghost, HIV cannot find a home in my blood coz the life of Jesus is flowing through me.i am an offspring of divinity.am not the gal i used 2 be,but a product of His resurrection.i arose with Him,with resurrection life.Cant wait 4 my wedding oh how I wish pastor Chris could attend.God bless him more and more.PASTOR CHRIS was born as the answer to the cries and pains of millions all over the world.Hallelujah! JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER!
Nice to know that there are still dreamers out there. Dream on sister.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
Kenyan 28:

[size=16pt]PASTOR CHRIS was born as the answer to the cries and pains of millions all over the world[/size].Hallelujah! JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER!

You see why some of us are skeptical about your claims. Every true miracle points to who Jesus is and is not given merely to gratify our desires. You exhibit some of the hallmarks of someone brainwashed by a cult.

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2010
NUL

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.