Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (307503 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2010
@ Kenyan 28
In as much as I hate to be a stumbling block to anybody's faith, it is also important that the truth be told. When I started this thread, I gave details of what I saw in the healing school within a period of four weeks and I remember saying as well that I sought explanation from key leaders within the ministry.
I do not blame you at all for your outburst of enthusiasm and passion because you are only an outsider looking in from a distance; everything will definitly look right in your eyes but BEWARE.
nevertheless, I have a few questions for you:

Approximately how many students attended the session you witnessed?
How many of these made it to the healing line?
Where you guys at any time split into two or more groups towards the end of the session?
How many wheelchair cases do you recall to have seen at the healing school?
How many of these were ministered to?

I need your honest answer

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 12:11am On May 02, 2010
^^^^ I am trying so hard not to use the word ''DUMB'' for you.

Someone claims she tested positive to HIV and later negative after attending the healing school; you are here asking dumb questions.

If you still had some dignity left, you would bury your head in shame.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2010
fyneguy:

^^^^ I am trying so hard not to use the word ''DUMB'' for you.

Someone claims she tested positive to HIV and later negative after attending the healing school; you are here asking dumb questions.

If you still had some dignity left, you would bury your head in shame.

Yeah Fyneguy, you hit the nail on the head; for now its nothing but a claim and believe me, I've heard lots of it before. Why not leave her to me Huh! wink

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 6:11pm On May 02, 2010
^^^^^^ Oga, your approach is still as dumb as it goes.

If you must verify her claims, she provided some vital information as regards the name of her doctor, the hospital, her medical file number, addresses, phone numbers etc. , go ahead and make use of them.

It amounts to wall-pushing, asking inconsequential questions.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 9:56pm On May 02, 2010
@Sirjohn, yep, go ahead and do your journalism afterall she has given you links. pls don't forget to report back to nairaland your findings.
will be expecting you
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2010
@Sirjohn, If I may ask you this time, are you having problems with God's ability or Christ Embassy healing school proven testimonies? Remember I've read and heard your stories regarding these strange claims. I doubt you still believe that God can change any situation or condition, irrespective of whom or where He chooses as a channel. Do you still believe the eficacy of the Name of Jesus Christ?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:33am On May 03, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:37am On May 03, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:07am On May 03, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:48am On May 03, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2010
satan don fall for ground o, match am match am!
E don fall for gutter, match am match am!!

@Kenyan Pls pardon my pigeon English. I have dem lovely songs  by our pretty CEC sisters, Sinach n Ada. However, i thought the above song was more appropriate for the occassion. Wink
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2010
hubreality:

@Sirjohn, If I may ask you this time, are you having problems with God's ability or Christ Embassy healing school proven testimonies?

I dont have any problem with God, but I do have a problem with the Charlatan Chris Oyakhilome and his dubious ochestrations.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gunnaz007: 11:41pm On May 03, 2010
^^^^

[size=14pt] “These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. [/size]
[size=16pt]Proverbs 6:16 – 19.[/size]

A word is enough for the wise wink
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:12am On May 04, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2010
where are sirJohn n Kunleosob?. . . Hello. . .
Pls kp the replies comin in. . .  This thread must make it to d front page. Lol
All liers shall have their part in the lake of FIRE!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2010
donnie:

where are sirJohn n Kunleosob?. . . Hello. . .
Pls kp the replies comin in. . . This thread must make it to d front page. Lol
All liers shall have their part in the lake if FIRE!

Go by the foregoing it means your pastor and yourself inclusive would really have a huge humongous part in the lake of fire.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2010
@kunleosob
What is the meaning of 'Born-again' or 'salvation'
The last time i checked in 2009, u had no clue as to what these terms refered to yet u hop around from thread to thread getting involved in discussions that are way above ur comprehension. So you dey there since?
Pls respond to Kenyan's Requests and comments otherwise, like she'll say, Shame on you!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2010
KunleOshob:

Go by the foregoing it means your pastor and yourself inclusive would really have a huge humongous part in the lake of fire.

I concur grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:06pm On May 05, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:27pm On May 05, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:29pm On May 05, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:35pm On May 05, 2010
'Get behind me satan!'
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2010
Kenyan 28:

only lesser men talks abut d great ones. . .
then Jesus must have been lesser than the pharisees for constantly bashing and critisizing them lol tongue
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Romeo4real(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2010
Having come to this post a bit late, i will post my 2 cents and leave.

What is quite clear, is that the OP- SirJohn, has been concise and consistent in his assertions. He has proven to be an extremely reliable witness in the manner in which he defended the veracity of his original post. On this basis, i am likely to conclude he is in fact telling the truth.

Enough of the legal speak. What freakin' irks me to no end is s.tupid idiotic, moronic, infantile, callow, frivolous, puerile, gullible, submissive "Christians" who slavishly follow some vainglorious swashbuckling narcissist, an overweening charlatan, a mercenary opportunist, who claims to be a man of God. The OP himself has been guilty of this, but thank God he has seen the light.

Why do you have to follow a "Man", and make him your "role model", "mentor", "prophet" and "father"? On what basis? Don't you have your Bible?

I know people who attend this church, twice a week, claiming to be foundational members and workers. Their lives are steeped in adultery, fraud, deception anger, dishonesty and all manner of ungodly things. The amazing thing that it is all done without conscience, remorse or regret.

Show me the church, and I'll tell you about the preacher!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2010
All my instincts are telling me that this character that goes by the user I.D "Kenyan 28" is a pure fake  angry An I.D that was created to give credence to the scams going on at various CEC scam centres. What is the use of giving useless information concerning your healing that you know we can not independently verify   Or do is someone supposed to go to South Africa to verify your claims? As far as i am concerned the character is a long standing CEC adherent who as be trained / brainwashed to tell lies to further the earthly kingdom of oyakhilome. Her language and use of words is too synonymous to CEC plc adherents.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2010
KunleOshob:

All my instincts are telling me that this character that goes by the user I.D "Kenyan 28" is a pure fake angry An I.D that was created to give credence to the scams going on at various CEC scam centres. What is the use of giving useless information concerning your healing that you know we can not independently verify Or do is someone supposed to go to South Africa to verify your claims? As far as i am concerned the character is a long standing CEC adherent who as be trained / brainwashed to tell lies to further the earthly kingdom of oyakhilome. Her language and use of words is too synonymous to CEC plc adherents.

I was thinking along that line Kunle, I kept quiet so she can talk herself out. Anyways, I will ask ask her one more question but that will be when I get home.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2010
If it is about Miracle or CEC, HER TESTIMONY IS FAKE. ID fake. But if She says "my pastor duped me" Her ID and testimony will be genuine!!!. FAITHLESS GENERATION! . Why is simple miracle hard for doubters to believe, They are called umbelieving believers. They only beleive in bad report and not good report of the gospel.
Some tried to discredit Jesus miracles too. But when Jesus did the BIGGIE and raised Lazarus. their mouth was shut. The next plan was to seek how to kill lazarus.

John 12:10
But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death;

People of all races: american, arabians,germans,europeans in their thousands have testified to the healing they have recieved. Another session in nigeria is arround the corner MAY/JUNE THIS YEAR. praise God.
Where will the devil hide?? Its gonna be DA BOMB!!!.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2010
Romeo4real:

. . .
Why do you have to follow a "Man", and make him your "role model", "mentor", "prophet" and "father"? On what basis? Don't you have your Bible?

I know people who attend this church, twice a week, claiming to be foundational members and workers. Their lives are steeped in adultery, fraud, deception anger, dishonesty and all manner of ungodly things. The amazing thing that it is all done without conscience, remorse or regret.

Show me the church, and I'll tell you about the preacher!

True talk. See Also: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-428114.0.html

Extract:

What kind of Pastor will be collecting millions of Naira regularly from a church member (who is just a company cashier) without wanting to know how the member was getting the money?

What kind of gospel is the likes of Agada and his wife hearing that made them believe that God can ask them to be stealing to support his work?

A church that says (through her attorney) that it is not her business to know how members of her flock is doing their work in their various offices definitely gives herself away as an irresponsible church. A church that does not care about how her members come about large sum of money given as donation (which is far beyond the regular earnings of such members) is fraudulent. Such an organization can easily take blood money as donations even from armed robbers just to promote "God's work". Every God fearing person ought to be weary of such churches. I wonder how members of Christ Embassy will feel now knowing that some of the money used to power their programs, the generating plants and even chairs used in their services are bought from stolen money.

[size=14pt]What kind of spirit is really at work in Christ Embassy?[/size]
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 5:42pm On May 05, 2010
Hehehehehehe

Shameless people- Kunle, SirJohn, Enigma

Kunle, you dont have to go to SA to verify her claims. If indeed you were objective and your motives were right, you would know what to do to verify her claims.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:19am On May 06, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:26am On May 06, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:54am On May 06, 2010
nul

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.