Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305132 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
nuella2: Kenya are you saying you were not healed?

I want someone to answer me, how many minutes did Peter walk on water ?? And why did the miracle fail in minutes in the presence of Jesus. Why did Jesus use his power to keep Peter walking on water And merely rescued him.

Secondly why did the child of the widow Elijah prayed for died? Why didn't the woman get angry and tell all the villagers but rather went looking for the prophet

Retaining a miracle is more difficult than actually receiving it. You dont have to give up thats faith. The devil hates miracles and constantly faiths back. This is not the time to get angry. Cos that will not change anything. God.will still be God. Hold him by his word and effect changes and dont change your confession even in the face of death .

Hmmmm! They are slowing coming out of the woodwork to defend their cult.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote]I cant explain how the disease came back,sinning here is ruled out,loosing faith should be ruled out too.I have the most faithful and born again husband, so re-infection is never the case.(oh how I pray that he is not infected).
Its so traumatizing especialy when it involves my whole family and more so my little one who is sinless. ..

It's sad that you didn't have a faith person as counsellor when this thing started . You are rather talking to wrong people who are try to destroy your faith. But you were taught all these things there. Don't you remember counter attack? I'm sure you were even given a booklet on it to study. That there's is tendency for some people to experience counter attack . And the book shows you how to deal with it. It's not God that is responsible. It's Satan. We have a responsibility to keep our miracles. Satan will be looking for ways.

I have not read the whole bible but am sure no where is recorded that Jesus Christ healed someone and later on they got the sickness back.

Luke 11:24-26
When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it roams through waterless places in search [of a place] of rest (release, refreshment, ease); and finding none it says, I will go back to my house from which I came.
25 And when it arrives, it finds [the place] swept and put in order and furnished and decorated.
26 And it goes and brings other spirits, seven [of them], more evil than itself, and they enter in, settle down, and dwell there; and the last state of that person is worse than the first.

Another thing that can bring counter attack is sin.

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

So it doesn't happen to everyone. But it does happen . You deal with it by faith .and confession of your healing. If your faith can't carry ,simply get to a minister who can join faith with you. I would have prayed with you on the phone but i asked you Ito see the CEC Kenyan pastor , I was waiting for feedback . Don't give impression as though God power has failed . There's hope . Remember you yourself told me theres a lady friend who got healed of cancer and she is still healed. Do don't give in to the enemies of faith.

A Canadian couple recently gave a testimony how they got a baby. The wife didn't have uterus. And after healing ministration. She got pregnant and gave birth to a baby WITHOUT UTERUS! . Miracles abound every day .

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by newmi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Am much as I symphatize with Kanyan 28 we must not allow sentiments and human logic cause us to derail from focusing on the truth and some established facts. Was there any healing if yes then that is credit to God if no then don't want to believe that u lied (in favour of who?)
24 “When an evil[a] spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, searching for rest. But when it finds none, it says, ‘I will return to the person I came from.25 So it returns and finds that its former home is all swept and in order.26 Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before.” Luke 11:24-26
We must understand that the devil is an opportunistic being. I will say more later. Tnx
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
newmi: Am much as I symphatize with Kanyan 28 we must not allow sentiments and human logic cause us to derail from focusing on the truth and some established facts. Was there any healing if yes then that is credit to God if no then don't want to believe that u lied (in favour of who?)
24 “When an evil[a] spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, searching for rest. But when it finds none, it says, ‘I will return to the person I came from.25 So it returns and finds that its former home is all swept and in order.26 Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before.” Luke 11:24-26
We must understand that the devil is an opportunistic being. I will say more later. Tnx

^^^
Another cult member emerges from the woodwork, I am sure mabell would soon be here as well.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28:

I am not a liar and wont be. Am very scared that even if I go see the CEC pastor,he prays for me and my baby,we get the miracle again,YES, and may be after sometime the sickness comes back without my knowledge and attacks my baby...may be she will be gone/dead.
That's my greatest fear. And its not like am about to "loose" the so called miracle, if there was any, its gone,clearly shown by my baby's medical history and my last weeks test like I told u. infact, she is better off with drugs than "miracles" coz since she started the therapy she hasnt had any fevers.

Like I told u, if I were rich and idle, I would come to the healing school every year,get "healing" for each year coz it seems like so it happens.

When I got the symptoms, I called one of ur CEC pastors who promised to visit but never did. Whenever my baby was admitted in hospital, I called the Pastor who never showed up. May be he would have done something then, but now I find it about too late. Well said and done,its not only in Christ Embassy where God is or where He can heal me. Al read and apply the bible on my own for I know Jesus is the same yesterday,today and forever.

You seem to have a grasp of the reality of what is going on, just don't let these cec people confuse you. There is a huge difference btw faith in God and faith in cec. It's important not to loose faith in God but cec would always disappoint you. All they are interested in is your money.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
newmi: Am much as I symphatize with Kanyan 28 we must not allow sentiments and human logic cause us to derail from focusing on the truth and some established facts. Was there any healing if yes then that is credit to God if no then don't want to believe that u lied (in favour of who?)

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Keep defending this wicked institution called CEC and you soon will find yourself on the receiving end of her plagues.

Honestly you guys show where your loyalty is, not Christ but CEC and their widespread gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
i think we need pastor chris on this thread. Joagbaje & co obviously lack the capacity to manage situation here sad
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuella2(f): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Zikkyy: i think we need pastor chris on this thread. Joagbaje & co obviously lack the capacity to manage situation here sad

says who
Pastor Kun:

Hmmmm! They are slowing coming out of the woodwork to defend their cult.

Why not answer my questions Mr pastor man.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Joagbaje:

She was healed quite right , I dont know why she's deleting her post. Post this is what she said

I remembered I called her that time when our friends here thought she was acting drama for us. I told her pls don't come and lie or give false testimony . We can't help God with a lie. She confirmed to me the healing. How can medical test change and. Symptoms cease? For over a year. . 8 year long HIV! Symptoms gone! And medical test prove negative. She was healed .

Sometimes being a christian should not preclude you from being knowledgeable about how stuff works.
It is VERY possible to be "symptom-free" after being an HIV sufferer for 8 yrs. Magic Johnson has been symptom-free for over 15 yrs... is he "healed" now?

Like i have said earlier, a negative test and lack of symptoms does not mean you have no HIV. It simply means your viral load is lower than the detection limit of the test you are employing.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28: Let me tell u again @Joagbaje, at the healing school, I got to know a white woman from Capetown who had breast cancer,she was healed at the same time but less than a year later,she died of the same.Infact she went back to the healing school with her medical report to testify. Her friend called me about the death. Our phones were full of messages of testimonies between her and I before she died. She was very strong in faith and encouraged me every other day.Her demise shocked me. Another woman from Ghana died too when she had already healed and doctors couldnt find the cancer.
Another one from Norway died of breast cancer later when her daughter who visited me in Kenya informed me that doctors were shocked that the cancer had disapeared. Another lady from Kenya died 2 months after we left the healing school,how?, I do not know.

I do not want to live in fear of I might loose the miracle (get the sickness back) for God's healing is true and permanent.

Four people dying from cancer after supposedly being healed at cec confirms it's all a charade.

@Joagbaje
Your wretched lies and excuses have been noted but what is the point of someone being totally healed and the person still needs to exercise faith to keep the healing. How is that better than taking medication to suppress the symptoms of an ailment?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
This is just sad!

Too many people screamed and asked then where the tests were carried out, and even asked for independent tests etc - if you had listened to such then and slowed down, perhaps all this wouldn't be happening now!

This blame passing is the trademark of the Apostate churches - at that time, they induced a feel-good that was so high you were practically floating as if on drugs! Of course, feeling ecstatic, happy, faith-filled is a panacea to almost any sort of illness, whether physical, mental, emotional or spiritual and thus, excited, you felt better - a delusion! Now reality has set and here they are to disclaim you, telling you that you are on your own, its your fault, you didn't keep the healing etc!

Just pray, and seek God Himself!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28: Let me tell u again @Joagbaje, at the healing school, I got to know a white woman from Capetown who had breast cancer,she was healed at the same time but less than a year later,she died of the same.Infact she went back to the healing school with her medical report to testify. Her friend called me about the death. Our phones were full of messages of testimonies between her and I before she died. She was very strong in faith and encouraged me every other day.Her demise shocked me. Another woman from Ghana died too when she had already healed and doctors couldnt find the cancer.
Another one from Norway died of breast cancer later when her daughter who visited me in Kenya informed me that doctors were shocked that the cancer had disapeared. Another lady from Kenya died 2 months after we left the healing school,how?, I do not know.

I do not want to live in fear of I might loose the miracle (get the sickness back) for God's healing is true and permanent.

Its very simple - you all were never healed period. I'm saddened by the fact that many of those cancer patients could have survived their cancers if they had just opted for conventional treatment. I know people who have beat breast cancer and are still cancer-free over 8 years running... they didnt require a "healing school" to do so.

You are simply a victim of an organization that thrives on the ignorance of many. Your daughter would be HIV-free today if you had played smart... there are ARTs for pregnant women that protect their babies from contracting the virus. Let your experience be a lesson to others who are caught up in the euphoria of false belief.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2012

Well, what can I say... its just so sad this has turned out this way but I still thank God for a medium like this, how would we have ever confirmed the things that I and so many others continually shouted on this thread for about four years now.

What saddens me more is the life of this innocent child that is now in danger and possibly the husband whose condition is yet to be known.

@Kenyan28 if you will listen to me please do, maybe you were too excited and basking in the placebo effect that you didn't read some of my posts; I have talked on many occasions about cases like this. It is not just common with Christ Embassy alone but most other faith healing group you can imagine.
There is no point going back and forth on this matter, you chose who you wanted to believe even in the face of clear warnings you even called me names. You have yet another chance to choose who to listen to and nobody on this forum will force you.

I am here to tell you one more time that they do not have the answer to your situation, believe me! they will try every means to keep you from talking till you go the way others have gone then there will be nobody to tell the story.

@davidylan has made some vital points, all of which has been discussed earlier on this very thread so the choice at the end of the day is yours.

I'm still waiting for your email though I know joagbaje may have discouraged you from writing me but its okay, I'm still here by Gods grace and will be waiting.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by newmi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
When we receive something from God it is important that we recognize that there is one of whom the scriptures descriBes as "the accusal of the brethren (Rev 12:10) who is always seeking opportunity to discredit the works of God's hand that in mind it suffice to say that we have some measure of responsibility to keep ourselves in the vital reality of that which we may have received from God because you see the Devil is always busy seeking an opportunity to question thE authenticity of what we may have received the bible say ". . . Having done all to stand stAnd. . ." It now went further to share thoughts on how we can achieve it you state thing "the breast plate of Righteousness, the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit" etc.
Now that's responsibility little wonder the bible says in Jude 1:21 "21 Guard and keep yourselves in the love of God. . ."It is interesting to note that the Greek word translAted "keep" in that context has such synonyms as keep, "to hold fast", "to watch", "to attend to carefully" or "to take care of" Now that's reponsibility. The apostle described it as a "Fight of Faith" where you insist on the what the word of God says concerning an issue regardless of the opposing present condition. The bible says that whatever the Lord does is forever meaning that the problem if any couldn't be from Him but from us. When situation and circumstances come to question the word what do you do you insist on the what the word
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
newmi: When we receive something from God it is important that we recognize that there is one of whom the scriptures descriBes as "the accusal of the brethren (Rev 12:10) who is always seeking opportunity to discredit the works of God's hand that in mind it suffice to say that we have some measure of responsibility to keep ourselves in the vital reality of that which we may have received from God because you see the Devil is always busy seeking an opportunity to question thE authenticity of what we may have received the bible say ". . . Having done all to stand stAnd. . ." It now went further to share thoughts on how we can achieve it you state thing "the breast plate of Righteousness, the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit" etc.
Now that's responsibility little wonder the bible says in Jude 1:21 "21 Guard and keep yourselves in the love of God. . ."It is interesting to note that the Greek word translAted "keep" in that context has such synonyms as keep, "to hold fast", "to watch", "to attend to carefully" or "to take care of" Now that's reponsibility. The apostle described it as a "Fight of Faith" where you insist on the what the word of God says concerning an issue regardless of the opposing present condition. The bible says that whatever the Lord does is forever meaning that the problem if any couldn't be from Him but from us. When situation and circumstances come to question the word what do you do you insist on the what the word

You are not helping matters. You are not helping cec. You need to fetch pastor Chris to come defend himself.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Now here's a comment I posted way back in 2008, I'm going to call some of them back just so that you know that I had warned about this

SirJohn,5:31am On Nov 16, 2008:

It is very true that so many people who were proclaimed 'healed' at the healing school later die of the same ailments. Of course Pastor Chris would want to have us believe that they died of unbelief or that they did not have enough faith to sustain their healing. But were these people ever healed in the first place?

Given the right conditions (usually in a suggestible state), the human brain has the ability to produce a certain substance known as endorphins, the endorphins has anaesthetic ability 200 times that of morphine. it is the body's answer to pain, infact it is the body's self healing power. strong belief in the ability of anything to produce healing effect triggers the release of this substance. This is also known as the power of 'mind over matter', and has been applied by psychic healers over the years. That is why only people with sicknesses that manifest pain ever seem to get 'healed' at the healing school; the blind do not receive siight nor does the lame walk.

This phenomenon is applied in drug testing and is known as the 'placebo effect'. let me explain briefly: to test a new painkiller pill or instance, two groups of people (with real cases of pain) are given a dose of the pill. one group is given the real painkiller pill while the other group is given another pill (placebo) which has no therapeutic effect (inert) but looks exaclty like the real pill. The two groups are actually made to believe they are taking the same pills. research result from this kind of experiment have revealed that over 30% of the people administered with the 'placebo' experience the same level of pain relief as the people who took the real pill.

This 'mind over matter' phenomenon is what gives this folks temporary symptomatic relief from these conditions, note that I said symptomatic this is because the underlying cause of the ailment is never healed, only symptoms attached to the real conditions are suspended for a while. This explains why these people later die or become worse.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by free123: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
A sad story i must say. kenyan thank God u know a forum like this which ur dead friends never knew.

i will advise u to keep professing ur faith in God; He will surely give u a permanent healing which no man-made organisation can give. also invite ur friends in cec to this forum, they will learn a lot

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VivianSA: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
This is much needed information and I must commend you @Kenyan28 for having the courage to share this painful yet needed information about yourself. Your full story will go a long way in saving one more life.

My first post on NL was on this thread drawn to this thread because I was( and am) familiar with the healing school in Johannesburg South Africa.

Needless to say since my first post on this thread on CEC HS I have than learned a lot from this thread about the possible medical explanations about the healings that take place in HS.
As a person that attended the HS in JHB accompanying a relative and a staunch member of CEC, I can categorically state that 80 percent of the healings that take place in CEC HS are medically explained by what @Davidylan points out in his counsel to @Kenyan28.

God still heals people, so you might find only 20 percent of the people in HS actually receive true and sincere healing from God. And no one knows why some people sincerely receive healing from God while others do not and this divine intervention from God can happen in any manner that pleases God and you do not need to go to CEC HS or talk to any pastor for it.

Apparently here in South Africa scientists have found an antibody from human cells that the is close toto them finding a vaccine for the HIV virus. By God's grace we will all live long enough to see that day come pass in our lives.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VivianSA: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
Not to digress from the thread but I think its important you don't read heresay information from me about the HIV antibody story I made reference on my previous post. Here is the link for the official national(and international) story.

How two women and the powerful antibodies in their blood may hold the key to discovering an HIV vaccine: http://ow.ly/eP9K3
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
nuella2: Kenya are you saying you were not healed?

apparently she wasnt.

nuella2:
I want someone to answer me, how many minutes did Peter walk on water ?? And why did the miracle fail in minutes in the presence of Jesus. Why did Jesus use his power to keep Peter walking on water And merely rescued him.

You're being deliberately dishonest. The case of Peter walking on water was not a case of healing so has virtually zero relation to the issue at hand. Secondly, Peter walking on water was not as much a miracle as it was a response to Peter's test - if thou art the Christ bid me come to thee on the water.
If this was your classical "miracle" then why didnt Peter walk on water the rest of his life? God allowed Peter to walk on water that instant ONLY just to prove that indeed the figure they were watching coming to them on the water was the Christ Himself.

The closest example to this case is Joshua's fleece... Joshua set God a test to prove that indeed He was the one sending him to deliver Israel from the Midianites... it happened ONLY that one time because that was the test that Joshua had set... we dont regularly go outside to watch for how wet or dry our fleece is do we?

nuella2:
Secondly why did the child of the widow Elijah prayed for died? Why didn't the woman get angry and tell all the villagers but rather went looking for the prophet

Again this is a very insidious and dishonest piece of poison. The miracle the woman asked for was - I WANT A CHILD. Simple and she got her miracle child. Now does that mean that such a child would never die either from illness, war or old age simply because he came as a miracle from God? No. Samuel was a miracle child born to Hannah... didnt he also die from old age? Is that a nullification of God's promise to Hannah?

the woman clearly understood this concept, hence her decision not to raise unnecessary questions. What she did was however smart, when her child died she promptly went back to the prophet for ANOTHER miracle... this time raising her son from the dead... because she knew perfectly well that she was dealing with a true prophet of God.

To reiterate... your "examples" here have nothing to do with "retaining" a miracle. There were hundreds of other miracles in the bible - we dont remember anyone where the recipient had to struggle to "retain" the miracle.

nuella2:
Retaining a miracle is more difficult than actually receiving it.

and by whose gospel did you receive this?

nuella2:
You dont have to give up thats faith. The devil hates miracles and constantly faiths back. This is not the time to get angry. Cos that will not change anything. God.will still be God. Hold him by his word and effect changes and dont change your confession even in the face of death .

One thing i have learned from reading the bible - God reserves the worst punishment, not for ignorant sinners, but for those who dilute the truth with a little heresy to lead the gullible astray. Note Paul's very harsh words in the case of Alexander the coppersmith... note the vicious words Christ Himself reserves, NOT for the publican or tax collectors, but for the pharisees.

The problem is not very obvious but if you read the last quote above... everything seems so true, the cloying words of comfort indeed are biblical... but in essence they are deadly, employed for the evil intent of blinding the sheep to the obvious lies of the CEC church. I'm sorry miss, it takes faith to receive a miracle... i dont read where it takes faith to "retain" it. Not everyone healed by Christ became an ardent follower... infact it stands to reason that some of them may have been a part of the "crucify Him" crowd...

Naaman was a Syrian healed by Elijah... i dont read where he was under obligations to sacrifice rams every year to "retain" his healing. This is a doctrine that you see with false idols. they promise you stuff but you literarily have to jump through 1000 hoops just to retain that "blessing".

In essence, what the above quote says is simple - accept your fate, if you didnt get healed then its your fault - you didnt have enough faith to "retain" your healing... the church is free to use your initial story (aka testimony) as a promotional tool for their next fundraising event but you keep quiet and face your fate with dignity even if it means an avoidable death.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuella2(f): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2012
A miracle is a miracle , its supernatural. And according to you nothing should go wrong. So why did Peter sink . Something happened to Peter . Maybe they were to walk across the water...but the miracle failed . I thought you will have scientific reason for it?

The bible says the just shall live by faith . And when a devil leaves a man. He should know that the devil Will go and get higher and more wicked ones . So retaining a miracle takes faith . Thats why did the master will say go and sin no more or something worse will come on you.

What you recieve by faith you keep also by faith and righteous living.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2012
xxxxxxxxxxx
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2012
nuella2: A miracle is a miracle , its supernatural. And according to you nothing should go wrong. So why did Peter sink . Something happened to Peter . Maybe they were to walk across the water...but the miracle failed . I thought you will have scientific reason for it?

The bible says the just shall live by faith . And when a devil leaves a man. He should know that the devil Will go and get higher and more wicked ones . So retaining a miracle takes faith . Thats why did the master will say go and sin no more or something worse will come on you.

What you recieve by faith you keep also by faith and righteous living.

YES, A MIRACLE FROM HELL THAT DOES NOT LAST---HECK NO!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2012
@kenya28
You told me about a lady in Kenya who got healed of stomach cancer . She got healed before you got healed. Did her cancer come back? Please answer me in all honesty.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2012
SirJohn:

I'm still waiting for your email though I know joagbaje may have discouraged you from writing me but its okay, I'm still here by Gods grace and will be waiting.

God bless you

AM ONE UNSTOPABLE WOMAN AND NOBODY CAN HOLD ME FROM SPEAKING THE TRUTH.I HAVE NOT FOUND TIME TO E-MAIL U, BUT TODAY, I WILL.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2012
xxxxxxxxxx
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Jamji: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2012
Kenyan 28:

IF ONLY SHE WENT FOR A CANCER TEST. REMEMBER AFTER HEALING SCHOOL SHE NEVER WENT FOR TEST AGAIN BUT JUST ASSUMED SHE IS/WAS "HEALED" I DARE HER TO GO FOR THE TEST SHE WILL GET THE SHOCK OF HER LIFE.

AGAIN, SHE IS A MEMEBR OF CE WHICH AM NOT AND MAY BE..........

i'm more concerned about your baby. how is she?
please dont listen to joagbaje and co. seems they just want to defend their pastor by all means

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2012
xxxxxxxxxx
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2012
xxxxxxxxxxx

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.