Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305575 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
what is good about lies and deception
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DrJoseph: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
@crossman9
abeg oh I didn't talk to you oh, just mind your business for there oh,
God bless you kenyan28
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
look Mr this a open page for talking or sharing so you need to learn are you another brainwashed person with side pattern and Gerri curl

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DrJoseph: 3:17am On Jan 19, 2012
@ crossman9
a question mark should be at the end of your shit. since your basket brain doesn't understand, I mean you should have put "?" at the end of your bullshit,
I am not brain washed,
YOU ARE DAFT,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ugostar63: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2012
BE CAREFUL HOW YOU CRITICIZE THE GREAT MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR SLANDER AND YOU MIGHT END UP IN HELL. DON'T FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TO APOSTLE PAUL WHEN HE WAS PROSECUTING CHRISTIANS IN JERUSALEM, IT WAS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF THAT CONFRONTED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS PROSECUTING HIM, YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY. GOD SAID, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REPRESENTATIVES OF GOD ON EARTH. I HAVE BEEN TO THE HEALING SCHOOL IN SOUTH AFRICA AND GOD IS USING PASTOR CHRIS MIGHTILY. STOP STOP GO AND BUILD YOUR FAITH, PRAY AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. WATCH YOUR TONGUE, I THINK YOU HAVE EVIL SPIRIT IN YOU AND YOU SHOULD GO FOR DELIVERANCE.[/col[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ugostar63: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2012
YOU NEED URGENT DELIVERANCE. GOD SAID IF THEY ARE NOT AGAINST US, THEY ARE FOR US. JESUS CHRIST WAS ALSO CRITICIZED AND GOD SAID WOO UNTO YOU WHEN ALL MEN SPEAK GOOD OF YOU. GOD IS AWARE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE STILL EXISTING IN THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD. PLEASE GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN GOOD IMPACT IN THE WORLD AND LET GOD DO THE JUDGEMENT MMMMMMMMM

REPENT NOW OR YOU ARE HEADING TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE MAN OFG GOD.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ugostar63: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2012
Dr. Joseph:
@ crossman9
a question mark should be at the end of your shit. since your basket brain doesn't understand, I mean you should have put "?" at the end of your bullshit,
I am not brain washed,
YOU ARE DAFT,

YOU NEED URGENT DELIVERANCE. GOD SAID IF THEY ARE NOT AGAINST US, THEY ARE FOR US. JESUS CHRIST WAS ALSO CRITICIZED AND GOD SAID WOO UNTO YOU WHEN ALL MEN SPEAK GOOD OF YOU. GOD IS AWARE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE STILL EXISTING IN THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD. PLEASE GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN GOOD IMPACT IN THE WORLD AND LET GOD DO THE JUDGEMENT MMMMMMMMM

REPENT NOW OR YOU ARE HEADING TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE MAN OFG GOD.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
ugostar63: BE CAREFUL HOW YOU CRITICIZE THE GREAT MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR SLANDER AND YOU MIGHT END UP IN HELL. DON'T FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TO APOSTLE PAUL WHEN HE WAS PROSECUTING CHRISTIANS IN JERUSALEM, IT WAS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF THAT CONFRONTED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS PROSECUTING HIM, YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY. GOD SAID, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REPRESENTATIVES OF GOD ON EARTH. I HAVE BEEN TO THE HEALING SCHOOL IN SOUTH AFRICA AND GOD IS USING PASTOR CHRIS MIGHTILY. STOP STOP GO AND BUILD YOUR FAITH, PRAY AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. WATCH YOUR TONGUE, I THINK YOU HAVE EVIL SPIRIT IN YOU AND YOU SHOULD GO FOR DELIVERANCE.[/col[color=#000099][/color]

Its been three years and five months since my initial post and I still stand by every single claim.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
SirJohn:

Its been three years and five months since my initial post and I still stand by every single claim.

Bros how have you been? Hope all is well at your end.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ugostar63: 3:15am On Apr 13, 2012
SirJohn:

It is not too late for you to repent. God is slow to anger and He will wait for you to repent. Remember this is end time so Christ might come soon.
Pastor Chris don't even care of what people say about him. He is after his fathers business. His crown and mansion is waiting for him in heaven.

POINTS TO REMEMBER

1. DEVIL CAN NOT CAST OUT DEVIL
2. ANYTHING DEVIL GIVES YOU DOES NOT LAST
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Bros how have you been? Hope all is well at your end.

Bros I dey o, I'm good... and you?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dolwellyahoo: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
I just saw all these now, I just said wow, I have a lot to say about it but for now I
would like to say sir John Jesus still loves you, so does pastor Chris..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Obypedia: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Thank you so much my dear SirJohn for this wonderful post. I have taken my time to study every post here, and i must say that the level of damage done already by pastor Chris to his members (mindless sheep)through brainwashing and financial extortion is indeed a criminal offence. I believe its high time concerned citizens of the world pressed charges against him. He is worse than any fraudster you can think of who are currently in jail. His pastors should not be left of the hook either, because they are all accomplices of this satanic syndicate.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by FXKing2012(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
I truly pity this OP for putting up this rubbish, u want to destroy yourself in no time. Dont u have any fear of God? I have been to the healing school and I got healed, what u wrote here is complete rubbish and lie.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2012
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2012
iiiii
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2012
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2012
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2012
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2012
Kenyan 28: My latest concern is why is this "healing" from Christ Embassy not permanent?? I have a few friends who visited the healing school, got their short lived miracles and now they are suffering from the same disease(s) ie it got back to them. For cancer cases, many are long dead. As I type this, 4 (four) people well known to me are dead yet after the healing school session doctors for sometime couldnt find the cancers.

My case is to be discussed later (the reason why I edited all my replies).
What power is this?

I thought God's healing is true and permanent??!

I would not want to say I told you so but I am sorry about the loss of your friends. Maybe Joagbaje and other cec apologists can shed a light on why cec 'healings' is not permanent.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2012
XXXXXXXXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2012
@Kenya28

As one of those who challenged you back then, I want to wish you well and to wish you every strength. I wish you God's healing and comforting hand.

I recognise that for you to come back with the actions of today, something serious must be happening; accordingly, I pray very sincerely that the Almighty God will stand with you and yours, give you strength, comfort and peace.

Genuinely with best wishes.
Enigma

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by free123: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
kenyan we are still waiting

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
free123: kenyan we are still waiting

I don't think it would be nice to put Kenyan under pressure to tell her story just because we want to hear gist. She sounds very depressed at the moment, I think it would be better we just let her be and also remember her and others in her position in our prayers.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by free123: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pastor Kun:

I don't think it would be nice to put Kenyan under pressure to tell her story just because we want to hear gist. She sounds very depressed at the moment, I think it would be better we just let her be and also remember her and others in her position in our prayers.

ok my bros
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2012
I am eagerly waiting to hear the excuses that CE members give. Let no one come up saying that pple lost their faith.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2012
Kenyan 28: My latest concern is why is this "healing" from Christ Embassy not permanent?? I have a few friends who visited the healing school, got their short lived miracles and now they are suffering from the same disease(s) ie it got back to them. For cancer cases, many are long dead. As I type this, 4 (four) people well known to me are dead yet after the healing school session doctors for sometime couldnt find the cancers.

My case is to be discussed later (the reason why I edited all my replies).
What power is this?

I thought God's healing is true and permanent??!

What about your healing from HIV ? You tested negative after the healing school. Right? So what's the situation with your health now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2012
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2012
My story is long affecting my entire family, al talk about it later like I promised.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ayklazic(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2012
Am not sayin it's a lie ooo but judge not so dat u will not be judged
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2012
ay_klazic: Am not sayin it's a lie ooo but judge not so dat u will not be judged

Dem done start again ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.