Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305594 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Joagbaje
I just read on a friend's facebook profile that Oyakhilome just acquired a gulf stream private jet worth about $50 million. Can you confirm if this is true?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
They rumoured this years ago. It must be another rumor .but If he has I don't think there is anything to hide there . We will know.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^^
Ok oh, my friend actually saw him physically boarding the jet, I am just asking cause there is a possibility it is a chartered flight. Anyway sooner or later the truth wld prevail.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
What's a Private Jet to these people, Pastor_Kun?

I knew I'd return to Nairaland Religion and here I am! I think Kenyan28 should quickly clear the air - She was a Major prop to the lies and deceit then and only God knows how many people who would have been delivered from the clutch of evil manipulators had it not been for her testimony!

I admit I used to wonder about her story but never expected she'd ever later have the nerve to speak out so openly.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
nuclearboy:
I knew I'd return to Nairaland Religion and here I am! I think Kenyan28 should quickly clear the air - She was a Major prop to the lies and deceit then and only God knows how many people who would have been delivered from the clutch of evil manipulators had it not been for her testimony

Nuke, how body?

Not sure I made a post on this thread before today.

@bolded, please also consider the possibility that she might have gotten what appeared to be healing at the time.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by pastormustwacc: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
NA WA FOR THIS OGBONGE THREAD O!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kenyan 28:

U cant be more right, something serious is happening to me. With all manner of regrets, am looking for true and real God's intervention. Continue praying for me for I badly need prayers.
Thanks for the genuine wishes. With time and when av gained enof strength, al definately reveal what am going through.
I believe the far u have known me though on internet, I dont lie.

Kenyan 28:

If u ever told me, am sorry I never listened.I'm going through a very difficult time in life.What a waste of time and money?!

I'm yet to be explained to why the healing is not permanent.

Kenyan 28: My story is long affecting my entire family, al talk about it later like I promised.

Hello Kenyan 28,
Let me start by saying that I am not surprised at all at your recent comments, this is not new to me but I'll spare you the pain of recalling the several warnings on this thread.

I must also commend your courage for coming back here to tell the truth no matter how painful it feels.
I have not heard the whole story so I will refrain from making any hasty comments;but this I must say, you owe the world your story.

Don't even bother about getting any explanation from the CE folks because their response is very obvious, they'll certainly say you didn't have enough faith to keep your healing.

Finally, I would appreciate if you can inbox me at sirjohn24@yahoo.com, I would really love to speak with you personally. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sirjohn we shOuld be careful how we go about things like this so that we don't. Shatter someone's faith . Let's lay aside our biases.

If someone who was diagnosed with HIV got ministered to and all symptoms stopped , not only that , the person went back to the.same hospital where she was diagnosed and medically tested negative . That must be a miracle .and for more than one year or more the person enjoyed sound health , that must be a miracle .The person eventually got married , and got pregnant. And after 9months gave birth to a sound healthy baby that must be a miracle .

Now whatever the case now that became a challenge to the health or so is attack of the enemy . You can't say she wasn't healed . That attack. Can still be death with .in the atmosphere of faith But such a one is sourounded with words of unbelief instead of helping her faith , we may kill that miracle . Such challenge may come to some folks . It can be death with permanently . It's called counter attack . There are several things which an cause it in some people. Jesus explained one of such in Matt 12:43-45
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2012
Joagbaje: Sirjohn we shOuld be careful how we go about things like this so that we don't. Shatter someone's faith . Let's lay aside our biases.

If someone who was diagnosed with HIV got ministered to and all symptoms stopped , not only that , the person went back to the.same hospital where she was diagnosed and medically tested negative . That must be a miracle .and for more than one year or more the person enjoyed sound health , that must be a miracle .The person eventually got married , and got pregnant. And after 9months gave birth to a sound healthy baby that must be a miracle .

Now whatever the case now that became a challenge to the health or so is attack of the enemy . You can't say she wasn't healed . That attack. Can still be death with .in the atmosphere of faith But such a one is sourounded with words of unbelief instead of helping her faith , we may kill that miracle . Such challenge may come to some folks . It can be death with permanently . It's called counter attack . There are several things which an cause it in some people. Jesus explained one of such in Matt 12:43-45

Jo, read my post, I haven't said anything yet and I was not talking to you.
I said clearly that I would like to hear the full story first because for all we know, we may not have been told some truth initially. If you're talking about Jesus, I'd like you to give me just one instance with Jesus where a completely healed person relapsed after getting healed.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by seunmustwac: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2012
SirJohn:

Jo, read my post, I haven't said anything yet and I was not talking to you.
I said clearly that I would like to hear the full story first because for all we know, we may not have been told some truth initially. If you're talking about Jesus, I'd like you to give me just one instance with Jesus where a completely healed person relapsed after getting healed.

Now that is interesting, please say it - i am very interested. Meanwhile, i hope you have life insurance - too many bad-belle people on this thread.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2012
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2012
XXXXXXXXXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28: While in the healing school on my 8th day, I tested -ve after 8 years of living with HIV. I lived in health until sometime last year when all the symptoms came back.The same time I was expectant of my baby so I assumed its the weakness that comes about with pregnancy. I gave birth to a baby who only after 3 weeks of birth had mouthrash( the very 1st sign of HIV infected infant.Coughing followed, admission of 15 days in hospital due to pneumonia followed. Fever on and off, another admission when she was 6 months. My baby has been admitted 3 times as we speak. 3 weeks ago my pediatrician called for an HIV test which ELISA turned out very +ve. It was so obvious that she had my status. I decided to go for the test that turned out the same. I do not know about my husbands case for we havent done the test together.
I cant explain how the disease came back,sinning here is ruled out,loosing faith should be ruled out too.I have the most faithful and born again husband, so re-infection is never the case.(oh how I pray that he is not infected).

I have not read the whole bible but am sure no where is recorded that Jesus Christ healed someone and later on they got the sickness back.
Its so traumatizing especialy when it involves my whole family and more so my little one who is sinless.
As we talk, my baby is on ARVs and am on herbs as we wait for God's true healing or real cure for HIV.

You were never healed. Its unfortunate but these false pastors take advantage of the ignorance of a lot of their sheep when it comes to health matters...

1. Your disease was simply in remission. If the cells that serve as the reservoirs for the virus are not actively proliferating (depending on cell type or anatomical location) then the patient does not show symptoms of the disease even though the virus remains in the body.

2. HIV itself is not a disease... what kills you is the fact that HIV weakens your body's natural ability to defend against opportunistic infections. HIV leaves your body in the exact same state as an individual who has undergone chemotherapy (lost all their infection-fighting white blood cells) or taking immune-suppressant drugs. In essence, if you protected yourself from opportunistic infection then you would appear normal or "healed".

3. With regard to your friends with cases of "healed" cancers, they were never truly healed. Perhaps they were just experiencing a placebo effect.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Joagbaje: Sirjohn we shOuld be careful how we go about things like this so that we don't. Shatter someone's faith . Let's lay aside our biases.

such blatant falsehood.

1. Read above... "symptoms" stop for varying reasons. HIV does not totally knock your immune system... it takes years wherein the patient appears to "enjoy sound health".

2. Medically testing negative to HIV means nothing. If you are conversant with HIV testing procedures... most doctors will tell you to take a second test 6 months after your first test to confirm a prior negative test. So in essence, a negative test does not mean you do not have HIV. In this case it may be possible the virus is hiding somewhere that is difficult to test - brain and testes are common examples.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2012
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2012
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28:

I am not sure if what u have said is true. Just know that the rapid test that I used detects the antibodies brought about by HIV. In my case it was -ve and all symptoms disapeared. I cant deny that I was healed at some point. I enjoyed health for sometime. I just got it back,how? I do not know.

But you forget something - detection limits.
Every biological test has a limit below which they are practically useless. If your antibody load was too low to be detected by the test then you would have been negative. For someone who had once tested positive, you should have been taking tests at least every 6 months. Consistent negative results over a period of 1-2 yrs is the conclusive proof that you are truly virus-free.

Your "symptoms" are simply as a result of other opportunistic infections. HIV does not cause a disease as much as it prevents your body from mounting a proper defense against normal infections like the common cold or pneumonia. So if you were able to protect yourself from such infections and your viral load was low enough as to not affect your CD4 count so negatively then you would have appeared fine.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28: Again, if I tested -ve, there was no need for me to re-test again after 6 months since I was not in the HIV window period but had lived with it for 8 years.

The fact is, there was healing that was short lived not to mention about my cancer long dead friends.

My question is, why isnt it permanent?

Again i repeat... there was no healing. You shld have tested again after 6 months... its just normal procedure. HIV is notorious for being able to avoid detection.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2012
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28: Oh how I wish I did the tests more frequently than u have even quoted, lets say after every 3 months, my baby would be HIV free!

Your baby should be fine as long as she gets the ART drugs she needs.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2012
XXXX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Why are you deleting all you posts? Are you being threatened or manipulated by someone?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
xxxxxxxxxx
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2012

How disgustingly false.

A miracle stays, when Jesus performed miracles as did the apostles, the effects were lasting not temporal.

To suggest that God performs a miracle and then allows the same sickness to return is to put a blight on his character.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28:

Am not threatened by any one but have a feeling they might be used against me.

How can they use it against you? Do you intend going back to CEC for healing
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
@Kenyan28
I think you owe the whole world your story so that others don't fall victim as you and your friends did. You might just be saving a life here.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
frosbel:

How disgustingly false.

A miracle stays, when Jesus performed miracles as did the apostles, the effects were lasting not temporal.

To suggest that God performs a miracle and then allows the same sickness to return is to put a blight on his character.

Don't talk about what you don't know. It's only an attack she is experiencing . It's not God that brought the sickness. There's still hope the only problem here is that you guys are distroying her faith. Because once her language begin To change to doubt , it becomes difficult to heal her. There's still hope.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kenyan 28:
Put records clear here. I WASNT BARREN, EVEN HIV+ MOTHERS GET PREGNANT AND GIVE BIRTH TO HEALTHY BABIES. THEY GET MARRIED TOO.

I didn't say so. I was only. Calculating the events you enjoyed when you got healed.

THE SO CALLED MIRACLE HERE WAS HIV+ TO HIV- WHICH WAS SHORT LIVED.

It's an attack and I'm sure you must have been told about how to deal with counter attack.
There are several reasons in the bible. By which such attack Can happen. It can happen to some people. Not all cases.

The fact is, there was healing that was short lived not to mention about my cancer long dead friends.

But you mentioned to me about a lady who also got healed of stomach Cancer and till date she was still healed isn't that true? . Be very careful how you go about this so that you don't. Lose it completely .

There are several reason in the bible by which an attack can come back .you ought to have gone to a minister in faith quickly to help your faith. Instead of getting angry. You know you got healed . You know that. Don't let these voices of umbrlief rob you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuella2(f): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kenya are you saying you were not healed?

I want someone to answer me, how many minutes did Peter walk on water ?? And why did the miracle fail in minutes in the presence of Jesus. Why did Jesus use his power to keep Peter walking on water And merely rescued him.

Secondly why did the child of the widow Elijah prayed for died? Why didn't the woman get angry and tell all the villagers but rather went looking for the prophet

Retaining a miracle is more difficult than actually receiving it. You dont have to give up thats faith. The devil hates miracles and constantly faiths back. This is not the time to get angry. Cos that will not change anything. God.will still be God. Hold him by his word and effect changes and dont change your confession even in the face of death .
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
nuella2: Kenya are you saying you were not healed?

I want someone to answer me,

She was healed quite right , I dont know why she's deleting her post. Post this is what she said

. . In my case it was -ve and all symptoms disapeared. I cant deny that I was healed at some point. I enjoyed health for sometime. I just got it back,how? I do not know.

I remembered I called her that time when our friends here thought she was acting drama for us. I told her pls don't come and lie or give false testimony . We can't help God with a lie. She confirmed to me the healing. How can medical test change and. Symptoms cease? For over a year. . 8 year long HIV! Symptoms gone! And medical test prove negative. She was healed .
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Joagbaje:

Don't talk about what you don't know. It's only an attack she is experiencing . It's not God that brought the sickness. There's still hope the only problem here is that you guys are distroying her faith. Because once her language begin To change to doubt , it becomes difficult to heal her. There's still hope.

Chei see manipulation at work, what of her four friends who still died of cancer after the supposed healing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.