Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304686 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nnenneigbo(f): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
donnie:

Perhaps that iphone is becoming as confused as its owner.
Rev King alledgedly burnt his members, you did not attack his personality this much. Olumba Obu says he is God almighty in flesh, you said his members are deluded and left him alone.
What is it about Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome that gives you sleepless nights if not green ENVY?

Its quite understandable. It didnt start now, Right from college, they said BLW members were not christians. They pulled down banners we hung up for programs out of envy. We have grown to be not only the largest campus fellowship but a major force to be reckoned with, in this country and abroad. How wont envy punish you?

Your pastor preached calling him a fake, with hundreds of petitions written to president Obasanjo against Pastor Chris and his miracle TV programs until they were removed from National TV. The Result- We now own several TV stations: loveworld SAT, loveworld Plus, loveworld TV, loveworld Canada, loveworld USA and still counting... President Obasanjo even visited Christ Embassy years ago, washing his hands clean from such blackmail. How wont envy finish you?

PFN branded him a charlattan years ago, today he has the largest global network of churches, pastors and minsters from other ministries around the world whom he mentors and who partner with and follow his minsitry. Some have handed over their churches and members to him. Today, the PFN wish they can go back in time and correct their mistake. How wont ur belle turn you?

He started a daily devotional that has beccome the most translated and most widely distributed book in the world after the bible. Many ministers have tried to copy but ended at volume 2. How wont you cry in pain and frustration.

His ministry has the largest evangelical media network home and abroad. Owns websites, social media platforms, KingsChat, a data center with hundreds of mobile applications. Several hundreds of TV stations show his programs. Many are sponsored by other ministers and churches around the world. How wont it pain you?

His ministry has carried out uncountable number of developmental projects in various cities, communities and institutions across Nigeria and the world. Tens of thousands of indigent children have access to good food, shelter, clothing and education because of him. Hundreds of families are beneficiaries of his family support program. How wont your witchcraft backfire?

Several teenagers now have hope of becoming global leaders as many of them have been recipients of his Future African Leaders Award with financial support, mentorship in leadership to any level they desire. How wont you shamelessly attempt to tarnish his image?

Let me stop here for now... While you visit hell to pull up some more satanic inspiration.

No one has got time to read your essay, I certainly don't.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmm, nearly a decade and this thread is still causing sleepless nights? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Toks2008(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2016
dyydxx:
wow,i must say this is an interesting read.I have never been part of Christ embassy or it's programmes but what worries me is the so called blatant disregard of the word by this so called man of God. it makes the level of hypocrisy stink to high heavens and I just wonder how true believers with clean consciences can come and defend this pastor and some of his actions. Bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Okay let me give an instance.

Bible says in 1 tim 3:1-7 the qualifications for leading the house of God.

1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3 not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4 one that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?
)
6 not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil

The word is very clear on the requirements to lead the flock of God. it says the overseer must be a husband of one wife and can rule his household well including having his children in subjection to his authority. It then goes further to say that if an overseer cannot achieve this, how can he rule over the flock of God? Now what baffles me is how CE die hard loyalists somehow feel that Pst Chris is exempt from this rule. How can Pst chris that is divorced now lecture the church on marriage? He can't even keep his wife or home yet he's the role model of some of these followers? what does he want to teach them about marriage? The same secrets that made his marriage a failure. the levelof hypocrisy is just stunning

Biko just negodu and stop ranting in ignorance.

I may not believe in the miracles he showcases but he has the gift of a teacher and talking about all you quoted as pertains to his marital life please understand that it was his wife who filed for divorce even when he never wanted it so be careful how you judge.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Toks2008(m): 7:12am On Sep 12, 2016
SirJohn:
Hmmm, nearly a decade and this thread is still causing sleepless nights? grin grin

Seeing this for the first time today.

I was a CE member and I belonged to the haven PCF.

I left the church due to their insensitivity to the members of the church and their money focused module operand.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2016
SirJohn:

I tire oooooo grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Biko just negodu and stop ranting in[b] ignorance[/b].

I may not believe in the miracles he showcases but he has the gift of a teacher and talking about all you quoted as pertains to his marital life please understand that it was his wife who filed for divorce even when he never wanted it so be careful how you judge.

You are the ignorant one or you choose to believe whatever your deluded self or preacher tells you instead of following the word. That's your own problem. Don't take offense if people follow the word of God in it's totality instead of selectively like your comment suggests. All you hearers but never doers or all you convenient-only doers, It is clear when an action is not according to the word, as Rev Chris own clearly is unless of course you are a brainwashed follower or hero worshiper as your case appears to be.

I never said anything about his miracles, as i dont have enough information to comment. i don't dispute his teaching/oratory skills otherwise we won't be here but you are mistaken if your submission is that if it's the wife who instigated the divorce, then it's the wife's cup of tea and as such Rev chris is not responsible for the outcome. what a shallow and self- serving reasoning? what a load of bullshitt? This level of brainwashing is staggering. In any case the Bible allows for divorce in the cases of infidelity(Mathew 19:9) as was the grounds stated by the wife. In this case she's following the word if her case is true. I don't know if she's truthful but that is irrelevant because the burden to control and lead by good example for the flock of God is on the overseer and not his wife as is clearly stated in 1Tim 3:1-7. Vs 4-5 clearly state if a man can't control his household, how can he rule over the whole church

You highlight he's a gifted teacher/preacher, tell me what does he want to teach the church of God about marriage? Is it the same 'A husband means Master' that has led his marriage down the drain or all the 'you don't need a marriage seminar, you need a word seminar'.The same word seminar he espouses that hasn't worked for him. It's pretty ironic that a man who's mantra is 'I can never fail in my life' and berates others for failures has ended up with a failed marriage. He should take a cue from other overseers that still have their homes intact on how they did it. those ones live the word they preach and are leading the church of God in the right direction and by example and not by gifted oratory and soundbites

So please until you can come back with scriptural backing for how Rev Chris is currently operating as regards to his marriage Biko just negodu and stop ranting in ignorance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
dyydxx:
  Believers Loveworld Incorporated which is the business name or entity of the Church, Christ Embassy Nigeria or Global is nowhere near the Largest campus fellowship or the Largest church or the Largest Ministry either by sheer size(population) or number of branches or size of church auditorium or largest number of attendance for any program either in Nigeria or elsewhere. In Nigeria, There are 3 main forms of christianity. We have the 1. Orthodox Christians;2. Catholics; 3 Pentecostals. Christ embassy and it's campus arm of the ministry which fall under the Pentecostal umbrella(Just for reference, I know your pastor says he's not a pentecostal in his preachings) are not the Largest in any way you measure it. The Largest Pentecostal Church in Nigeria by Sheer size is The Redeemed Christian Church of God and it's campus fellowship the Redeemed Campus fellowship(RCF) is the largest campus fellowship in the country. In terms of Popularity,  Pastor E.A Adeboye(General Overseer of the Redeemed Church of God), Bishop David Oyedepo(General Overseer Living Faith Bible Church) and Dr  Daniel Olukoya(General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) are ahead of him in the pecking order. When it comes to branches of churches, there are more Redeemed branches or Winners Chapel branches Nationwide and abroad than there are Christ embassy/BLW branches. If you would take the size of Church auditoriums, again The Redeemed Christian Church facility along Lagos Ibadan Expressway leads there too with a capacity of more than a million worshipers. Christ embassy is no where to be found on this metric as even MFM, Winners or  the Apostolic Church and Deeper Life are way ahead of it in this regard.Even by regular weekly church attendance, it's not the largest that honor goes to Deeper Life Bible Ministry.

Yours is a sad case... So where are the facts And where are the figures? First of all, when i talk of the largeness of a ministry, it goes beyong number of branches or size of auditorium. In case you didnt know, Pastor Chris has more Nigerian followers outside of CE than inside. That is one of the reasons why, the more your pastor condemns him, the smaller your congregation. If you talk of number of branches especially in Nigeria, you may give that to Rccg. And by the way that is the only church in that list you can compare with CE (besides the Orthodox) But if you include churches outside Nigeria, In Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, West Africa, Asia, Uk, Australia... CE is way ahead. This includes congregations in US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Spain, South Africa, Australia, Ghana, Libya, UAE. Christ Embassy churches and fellowships do not just exist somewhere in these nations, they are growing and making massive impact. Besides, Christ Embassy will rather have one big church in an area than many small parishes as long as the church is easily accessible.  

The BLW campus fellowship on the other hand is not the result of the church CE deciding to set up in campus. No! That is where we began, it is our natural habitat. We dont have mates in that arena. We are far ahead. From organizing impactful programs to giving scholarships...Nigerian students as well as students from universities the world over can testify. http://www.blwcampusministry.org/  

I was expecting more from you than merely quoting poorly reseached articles from some lousy websites. I was expecting, directories, reports, pictures etc. Where did you get your attendance numbers? I mean must you comment? You even put Mountain of Fire ahead of CE. You for kuku add CHOSEN and House on the Rock if that will satisfy your craving.  
dyydxx:
Now let's come to riches as that's what Rev Dr Chris Oyahkilome is known for. He started and rode his ministry on claims like he's never poor, he can never be poor or broke and the rest of the prosperity mantras. Listening to him only, you would think he's the richest Pastor alive with his extravagant and lavish dressing and personal appearance and how he speaks. Turns out he's still not the richest by however you measure wealth or riches. Bishop David Oyedepo is the richest Nigeria/Global Pastor Alive with an estimated net worth of about $150 million and you have Rev Chris at $50 million. I'm not trying to take anything away from him, $50 million is impressive but he's not the richest.
  Dont even go there, very silly of you to take forbes listing seriuosly. Goes to show what stuff you have been feeding on and you say you are a christian. What stuff are you made of? So what criteia did they use to measure the wealth of these menof God. How possible is that in the first place? Are these not men who's heritage is traceable to Abraham Isaac and Jacob? What was the criteria they used?  

Do you know how much it costs to host a satelite station for a day? Yet we run 5 sateliteTV stations each with 24- hour transmission. Go and do your homework first and come back. Do you know what it costs to air our tv programs daily on prime time in over 330 stations worldwide? Just visit channels television and ask for the cost of a 30 minute program for one day. Multiply it by 30 days, then consider that our programs air prime time on over 330 stations worldwide; Plus in many cases overseas, several times more expensive. You think it is easy and everybody is not on TV? See what we mean when we talk about facts and figures...
http://loveworldtelevisionministry.org/aboutus.php
http://loveworldtelevisionministry.org/tvsch.php (Tv directory)  

You say this  is common ba, oya provide your own facts and figures. Jelousy jelousy! Do you know the cost of millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities, Bibles and other materials distributed monthly for free? Do you know what it costs to host just one healing school session? Did you hear that he did fund raising before donating 1billion naira to another ministry's university? Look, if we wanted to use money for showoff, we will buy aircrafts, remove the wings and drive them on the road. Nonsense!  

dyydxx:
The largest Church event or evangelistic crusade in Nigeria ever held is also not by Rev Dr Chris Oyahkilome. That honour goes to Reinhard Bonnke(about 1.6 million people attended the event) and there were no superfluous fanfare or spectacular entrances to his ministrations unlike Rev Chris that announced his presence with an helicopter at an event he held one time along the same Lagos Ibadan Expressway which had nowhere near the numbers that bonnke managed to pull yet caused so much gridlock and heartaches to motorists on that fateful day.

Look at this one... shame on you! Even if you've got beef with Christ Embassy, must you allow it to be so obvious? In 2003, 1.3 million gathered to meet with Pastor Chris in Benin city under heavy downpour of rain. In 2004, 2.4 million people gathered in Portharcourt filling the extensive compond (with the stadium mainbowl serving as overflow behind the stage- as an usher, i watched it get filled up in just minutes).  All the grounds, the roads, on roof tops, compounds and streets in the area were  covered with a sea of people. Where have you heard before that stadiums serve as overflow if not in programs organized by Pastor Chris.  

Even at Night of Bliss Ghana in January this year, same thing happened. Close to 1million people gathered to listen to Pastor Chris. The black star square, the main venue for the event was filled by 12 noon for a program scheduled for 5pm.  The stadium and Parliament which served as overflows were packed out. 12 major roads in Ghana had to be shut down. It has been documented as the largest ever religious gathering in Ghana.

https://nationaldailyng.com/2015/night-of-bliss-ghana-pastor-chris-exposes-satanic-tactics-deceptions/
http://ccngh.net/site/index.php/allnews/item/1320-an-unforgettable-night-at-the-black-star-square
http://dailychristiangh.com/first-ever-night-of-bliss-in-ghana-successful/
https://yen.com.gh/38943-find-ghanaian-pastors-war-pastor-chris.html
http://www.mymetrotv.tv/index.php/news/item/325-thousands-attend-pastor-chris-night-of-bliss-photos
http://www.peacefmonline.com/pages/local/news/201602/269104.php  

Which of these pastors you mentioned pull such crowds outside lagos. The same thing happened in South Africa, Cape town stadium was packed out as an overflow after the main venue at the FNB stadium (Soccer City) got filled to capacity. Which Pastor do you know does that?  

In 2006, 3.5 million people gathered at the Lagos Ibadan expressway campgrounds. It doesnt matter the lie you tell here, Nigerians know what happend. Some spoke like you do until we visited the lagos Ibadan expressway for the Good Friday Miracle Night in 2006. Then they knew the meaning of crowd.

http://christianforums.com/threads/pray-for-south-africa.1280940/
http://cheeronnigeria..com/2011/08/big-question-if-churches-are-hitting-it.html  

Since then Pastor Chris hasnt held any outdoor crusade in Nigeria because any such city will be overrun with people. Yet milions still gather regularly in viewng centres around the world to be part of his online programs. Even the soon visit of BennyHinn is not publicized by the church. Just announced once internally.  

Now, many Christ Embassy Pastors are holding massive crusades, Packing out stadia across the country. Tafewa Balewa Square was recently filled as just one Christ Embassy zone out of the many zones in Lagos, organized a Total Experience program. Some female pastors will pack out yet more stadia this October 7th. Port Harcourt Stadium and UJ Esuene Sports Stadium Calabar will yet again be packed out by Pastor Joy Amenkhinan and Pastor Dupe Isesele respectively. You never chichonchin.

Very soon, our teens and childrens churches will be packing out stadia. Ah! our teens are already using stadia for programs. https://web.facebook.com/totexlagos/photos/a.359048584280737.1073741827.359045894281006/495348250650769/?type=3&theater
https://signedevents.com/nigeria/calabar/calabar-miracle-crusade/
https://xploral..com.ng/2016/08/total-experience-port-harcourt.html  

The last time Rev Chris held a major program at the O2 arena in London, the venue was packed out. The gates had to be closed and people turned back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd26w1ANgyw  

dyydxx:
He's not the only one that has TV stations. Matter of fact the main ministries in Nigeria all have including even T.B Joshua who's ministry is presumed/assumed to be dodgy. No spectacular or out of the world achievement here.

You are taking about one satelte TV station per ministry i'm talking about 5 satelite stations with better quality programing. Each of them 24hour stations. Why is that surprising when it is a known fact that in 2003 we launched the first ever 24 hour Christian station airing from Africa to the rest of the world?
http://loveworldplus.org
http://loveworldtv.org https://www.kingsch.at/p/kjz9yni
http://loveworldsat.org http://loveworldtelevisionministry.org/aboutus.php

dyydxx:
This is just a flat out lie. Christ embassy doesn't have the largest global network of churches. That honor belongs to the Catholic church and St Peters basilica in Vatican city Rome is also the largest global Church Auditorium.

Is it not funny, that you couldnt mention any of the churches you have been mentioning since. And by the way, when we talk of global evangelism today, Nigerian churches are at the forefront. Yet you travelled all the way to Rome- Vatican city and then ended it with church "audiorium". How sad. Is Jesus coming to take auditorim? Are you on drugs?  

And just for your information, the church is fast moving away from buildings into the virtual church. In Christ Embassy we are already well positioned there. God gave us that grace to be ahead always. We lead others, follow.  

Nevertheless, i wasnt referring to just Christ Embassy churches. I mean he is a mentor to thousands of pastors minsters and founders of churches who partner or are networked/ connected to him for global evangelism. I'm not just talking. This is a fact. He is a Pastor of Pastors.  

Recently, i watched Bishiop Oyedepo (whom I love) thanking God for a just concluded ministers confence which had ministers from 40 countries attend. Praise God! But the last of such confences held by Pastor Chris saw 5000 Senior pastors and founders of various ministries travel from 150 countries to meet the man of God in South Africa. Where have you seen a thing like that before?  

The International School of Ministry (ISM) Online Conference which held on Thursday, 25th August 2016 made history as over 12, 000 Christian leaders and ministers of the Gospel from 169 countries, with hundreds of others in Viewing Centres around the world, participated via live stream.

http://christembassy-ism.org/new/index2.php?dir=news.news2&ext=php&id=337
http://ismmn.org/home/index.php
http://christembassy-ism.org/new/
See thier september magazine: http://news.christembassy-ism.org/sept/new/mobile/index.html
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=G6ZcbhJPJ3I  

You think we are just playing church?  

dyydxx:
Another lie again. Going by Gombs own post and the link he supplied it's not even the number 2 after the bible as of today. Don't take my word for it you can check yourself https://www.nairaland.com/2839349/rhapsody-realities-worlds-most-translated. Check his link it's not the number 2.  This is the most current list and it's also missing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_literary_works_by_number_of_translations.   It is also not the most widely distributed book after the bible. However way you slice and dice it, it doesn't end up number 2 in any list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books

I saw that ranking with my own eyes. Several other wibesites reported same. Some even added screen captures of the ranking, thank God (so that crooked folks cannot deny it even if they try). That was even when rhapsody had about 660 translations. Now it is in 760 translations! As per why they took it off? Perhaps its the fear of the unknown. They can't understand what's happening. Just like when we decided to use twitter, it shook them, so much so that they started closing accounts and eventually had to meet with us. They couldnt understand how more than 3million will follow one preacher in just few months. Well  we stopped using twitter...Today over 40 million follow Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome on yookos. http://yookos.com/pastorchrislive  

Anyways, who wikipedia epp? We are not unaware of the conspiracy against the true gospel in these last days. They'd rather have JWs as no2, rather than someone who proclaims the power of Jesus Chris to heal save and deliver even in this 21st century.  

Well in their own best interest, they'd better give Rhapsody of Realities its rightful place or be forced to do so in the near future when it becomes too overwhemingly obvious to deny. We didnt send ourselves... There is a mighty angel behind Rhapsody of Realities.  

http://www.davinadiaries.com/wikipedia-lists-pst-chris-oyakhilomes-daily-devotional-as-2nd-most-translated-publication-in-the-world/
http://globalplusnews.com/nigeria-produces-the-worlds-most-translated-book-by-a-single-author/
https://nationaldailyng.com/2015/pastor-chris-honour-to-a-man-of-honour/
http://buzznigeria.com/news/pastor-chris-oyakhilome/
http://authorityngr.com/2016/01/The-Authority-Icon--CHRIS-OYAKHILOME
http://www.flavour360blog.com/wikipedia-rhapsody-of-realities-becomes-worlds-most-translated-book/  

There are thousands of faithful translators across the globe. They are not paid for the job; the Holy Ghost sent them to join this great apostle of our time for this great harvest before the Lord appears. They hold regular, global and regional conferences and trainings both offline and online. They are on fire for the gospel. They have an extensive network with team leaders across the globe and they know only one language: Increase... Expand... SPREAD! You havent seen anything yet!

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/551d4d0c6c6f761a18b10900?page=2
http://articles.rhapsodyofrealities.org/category/translations/
http://translatorsnetworkinternational.org/about-tni/    

dyydxx:
At this point I have to say please take it easy with the lies. the way and the rate at which you are dropping them is becoming too alarming. You must definitely be in Chris's Universe not on planet earth cheesy. take it easy with this hero worship o, only the Father is the Almighty and deserves this sort of worship. The largest evangelical media network in the world is Trinity Broadcasting Network and it's array of worldwide branches and on Nigerian National Television  or in Nigeria Loveworld media network are not larger than Redeem's or Winner's. As regards website and social media platforms etc nothing new. There are several churches with those too, no extraordinary achievement here.

Unfortunately the only type of media you know is television.  And isnt it amazing that you searched the whole world and couldnt find a suitable comparison except a ministry founded in 1973, who's sole business is TV? grin  Ever heard of New Media before? You say nothing new? Yet you worshiped the facebook guy with your mouths open wide only a few days ago. Nothing new? You need to be caned!

If it is common or easy, show me churches with same; bring your facts and fgures. It is when you can no longer type "Jesus" on facebook that you will know the world you are in. Let me just show you small..

They have facebook.com we have http://yookos.com which is better.
They have youtube.com we have http://ceflix.org/ which is better
They have whatsapp we  have KingsChat which is better
They have wikipedia.com we have wikisozo.com which is better

...That'a just a tip of the iceberg.   You neva chichonchin...

Why do you think they call us the BLW nation? It is not just a cliche... We are truly a nation. In fact a, a nation of nations.  

dyydxx:
We thank God for this. I agree with you that he is impacting lives. let's leave the motives for God to judge. But I say this, please be aware that there are more done in private by christians and even non christians of goodwill than Rev Dr chris has ever done and even charitable projects done by both christians and non christians globally or in Nigeria that are public and we know about Rev chris is not the highest on the list. But we thank God for his life. He is a role model in that regard.

Even when you could not deny this one, you still had to rub your smelly "motives" on it. Mtchew... SMH  

dyydxx:
Facts are stubborn things grin
Facts indeed... Better not mention my monicker if you have nothing better than those smelly piece of crap you call facts. Otherwise you leave me with no choice than to turn this thread into a nightmare for you and your ilk due to the info i will bombard you with. What you see in this post is just scratching the surface. Nonsense and ingredient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
^^^
dude you are smoking sherious shitt as in it's serious grin

I will be back with my rebuttal

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Just so that my above post is not misconstrued to mean something else. I admire those great men of God who pastor the above mentioned churches. I beleive, and i'm sure they know that each one has his own peculiar calling and grace to go with.

I know how happy I feel when i travel to a remote village somewhere and i see a Redeemed church. It means the gospel has at least enterd the land.

When I enter a city and see a giant Winners chapel building, my heart leaps for joy because that is a statement for the gospel of Jesus Christ in the land.

But when it comes to crowds, people, influence in nations through the gospel, New media and technology, Television, global evangelism, campus ministry, Music and arts, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome no get mate. He is in a class of his own.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
donnie:

Yours is a sad case... So where are the facts And where are the figures? First of all, when i talk of the largeness of a ministry, it goes beyong number of branches or size of auditorium.

But at least you agree he’s not the largest using those metrics. Good, at least we are getting somewhere. I know how hard it is for hero worshippers like you to come to terms with any physical facts that challenge your deluded assertions.

donnie:

In case you didnt know, Pastor Chris has more Nigerian followers outside of CE than inside.

And the other pastors don’t…. so you are telling me is only Pastor chris that has more followers outside his home church?

donnie:

That is one of the reasons why, the more your pastor condemns him, the smaller your congregation.

My Pst is too busy winning souls to condemn anybody. But he does teach and do the word. I am a word stickler and a stickler for accuracy, common sense and truthfulness not deluded so called faith proclamations that go against the very meaning of faith and spirituality.

donnie:
If you talk of number of branches especially in Nigeria, you may give that to Rccg.

Good. We are actually getting somewhere. At least some facts are so blatant even the oyahkilome spin machine can’t spin it any other way.

donnie:

And by the way that is the only church in that list you can compare with CE (besides the Orthodox) But if you include churches outside Nigeria, In Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, West Africa, Asia, Uk, Australia... CE is way ahead.
If you know CE can’t be compared with RCCG and the Orthodox, and am quoting you here, why then would you carry your mouth and say they are the largest church in the world Or didn’t you understand the implications of your words….

This includes congregations in US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Spain, South Africa, Australia, Ghana, Libya, UAE. Christ Embassy churches and fellowships do not just exist somewhere in these nations, they are growing and making massive impact. Besides, Christ Embassy will rather have one big church in an area than many small parishes as long as the church is easily accessible.

Regardless it is not the largest church in the world by any metric, physical or spiritual. That’s the koko of my argument. That’s my submission. That's why I said you have been spewing exagerated and inflated fallacies that have no basis in reality except in Pst Chris's Universe

donnie:

The BLW campus fellowship on the other hand is not the result of the church CE deciding to set up in campus. No! That is where we began, it is our natural habitat. We dont have mates in that arena. We are far ahead. From organizing impactful programs to giving scholarships...Nigerian students as well as students from universities the world over can testify. http://www.blwcampusministry.org/

Says who? Is it your spin machine or what

donnie:
I was expecting more from you than merely quoting poorly reseached articles from some lousy websites. I was expecting, directories, reports, pictures etc. Where did you get your attendance numbers? I mean must you comment? You even put Mountain of Fire ahead of CE. You for kuku add CHOSEN and House on the Rock if that will satisfy your craving.

Where are your own reports, directories and pictures? Where did you get your own attendance numbers,…..lemme guess from the oyahkilome Spin machine…Yes I must comment especially when I see the lies you keep spouting. Not for your anyway cos you are a lost cause submerged in hero worship. It’s for others that may read anytime in the future so they don’t believe guillible old wives fables like yours
Dr David Olukoya is ahead of Rev Chris Oyahkilome in popularity. I put it to you plainly, leave chris’s Universe and come outside

donnie:

Dont even go there, very silly of you to take forbes listing seriuosly. Goes to show what stuff you have been feeding on and you say you are a christian. What stuff are you made of? So what criteia did they use to measure the wealth of these menof God. How possible is that in the first place? Are these not men who's heritage is traceable to Abraham Isaac and Jacob? What was the criteria they used?

So who should I take seriously? You…hahaha I laugh in Swahili. So Pst chris’s so called Unlimited wealth is traceable to Father Abraham, in that case all born again believers are equally rich. In any case bible talks about the belongings of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; even Job his possessions were listed. So come back here when you can show he is the richest preacher alive not by mere words and spiritual mumbo jumbo but by net worth.

donnie:

Do you know how much it costs to host a satelite station for a day? Yet we run 5 sateliteTV stations each with 24- hour transmission
Please enlighten me and please state where the funds come from?
. Go and do your homework first and come back. Do you know what it costs to air our tv programs daily on prime time in over 330 stations worldwide? Just visit channels television and ask for the cost of a 30 minute program for one day. Multiply it by 30 days, then consider that our programs air prime time on over 330 stations worldwide; Plus in many cases overseas, several times more expensive.

So is this an extraordinary achievement Is it only Christ embassy that does this in the whole world. What are you going on about?

donnie:

You think it is easy and everybody is not on TV? See what we mean when we talk about facts and figures...
http://loveworldtelevisionministry.org/aboutus.php

Please state if it’s only Christ embassy that does this in the world and if this is a great extraordinary achievement so I can know how to answer you. You are just going on about nothing.

donnie:
You say this is common ba, oya provide your own facts and figures. Jelousy jelousy!

only Jesus is my hero. There is nothing in Pst chris’s achievemets or way of life that I could ever be jealous off or envious off. He is not my role model and i'm not one of his brainwashed staunch followers. We are all equal before the Lord Jesus

donnie:

Do you know the cost of millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities, Bibles and other materials distributed monthly for free?

Is it only Christ embassy in the world that distributes daily devotionals for free, or bibles or other ministry materials Is this only unique to Christ embassy and no other ministry in Nigeria or in the world does this Please what are you ranting on about…wake me up when you claim Christ embassy is the only one that does this in the world.

donnie:

Do you know what it costs to host just one healing school session?

I don’t know anything about healing school. Infact I have never commented on it because of lack of information but I have heard of all the shady and dodgy things that supposedly take place there? Please tell me is it only Christ embassy that does Healing School in the whole world? My brother enlighten me. Please what does it costs to hosts one healing school session and where do the funds come from?

donnie:

Did you hear that he did fund raising before donating 1billion naira to another ministry's university?

1-billion-naira wow, Nigeria can do with that in this recession grin. Please wake me up when the VC of idahosa university signs an affidavit that the 1-billion-naira pledge made by Rev Chris has been redeemed and she has gotten the money in the school coffers. Until then, it’s a publicity stunt.

donnie:

Look, if we wanted to use money for showoff, we will buy aircrafts, remove the wings and drive them on the road. Nonsense!

We as in You, the ministry or Pst Chris or has the 3 of you become inseparable
Like I said even the money you claim to have isn’t up to some other people’s own so what is this whole ranting about. Anyway it’s news to me that the jerry curl showman Pastor Chris can be circumspect enough to refuse buying and using aircrafts just cos he’s suddenly humble. What a load of bullshitt?

donnie:

Look at this one... shame on you! Even if you've got beef with Christ Embassy, must you allow it to be so obvious? In 2003, 1.3 million gathered to meet with Pastor Chris in Benin city under heavy downpour of rain. In 2004, 2.4 million people gathered in Portharcourt filling the extensive compond (with the stadium mainbowl serving as overflow behind the stage- as an usher, i watched it get filled up in just minutes). All the grounds, the roads, on roof tops, compounds and streets in the area were covered with a sea of people. Where have you heard before that stadiums serve as overflow if not in programs organized by Pastor Chris.

Says who? I have opened your links and failed to see anything that authenticates your claims. 1.3 million in Benin and 2.4 million in portharcourt. Congratulations. The oyahkilome spin machine at work.

donnie:

Even at Night of Bliss Ghana in January this year, same thing happened. Close to 1million people gathered to listen to Pastor Chris. The black star square, the main venue for the event was filled by 12 noon for a program scheduled for 5pm. The stadium and Parliament which served as overflows were packed out. 12 major roads in Ghana had to be shut down. It has been documented as the largest ever religious gathering in Ghana.

I have opened your links and keep seeing thousands. Thousands, thousands…..what exactly is your point? That only Pst Chris can do this or what Are you saying No preacher in Nigeria apart from Pst chris can do this Speak plainly let’s take your point.

https://nationaldailyng.com/2015/night-of-bliss-ghana-pastor-chris-exposes-satanic-tactics-deceptions/
http://ccngh.net/site/index.php/allnews/item/1320-an-unforgettable-night-at-the-black-star-square
http://dailychristiangh.com/first-ever-night-of-bliss-in-ghana-successful/
https://yen.com.gh/38943-find-ghanaian-pastors-war-pastor-chris.html
http://www.mymetrotv.tv/index.php/news/item/325-thousands-attend-pastor-chris-night-of-bliss-photos
http://www.peacefmonline.com/pages/local/news/201602/269104.php

donnie:

Which of these pastors you mentioned pull such crowds outside lagos. The same thing happened in South Africa, Cape town stadium was packed out as an overflow after the main venue at the FNB stadium (Soccer City) got filled to capacity. Which Pastor do you know does that?

Really oh so your reasoning is that none of the pastors can do such outside Lagos, how presumptuous but interesting nonetheless

donnie:

In 2006, 3.5 million people gathered at the Lagos Ibadan expressway campgrounds. It doesnt matter the lie you tell here, Nigerians know what happend. Some spoke like you do until we visited the lagos Ibadan expressway for the Good Friday Miracle Night in 2006. Then they knew the meaning of crowd.

http://christianforums.com/threads/pray-for-south-africa.1280940/
http://cheeronnigeria..com/2011/08/big-question-if-churches-are-hitting-it.html

None of the links state the claim of 3.5 million. I guess it was just plucked out of thin air as most things about Rev chris who is skilled with boastings and exagerations

donnie:
Since then Pastor Chris hasnt held any outdoor crusade in Nigeria because any such city will be overrun with people. Yet milions still gather regularly in viewng centres around the world to be part of his online programs. Even the soon visit of BennyHinn is not publicized by the church. Just announced once internally.

All this you are stating is to what end? That he is the only one capable of doing this or what What inferences should we make from all these. That nobody else influences others for Christianity as much as Rev Chris or what exactly?? Please state clearly your assertions?

donnie:

Now, many Christ Embassy Pastors are holding massive crusades, Packing out stadia across the country. Tafewa Balewa Square was recently filled as just one Christ Embassy zone out of the many zones in Lagos, organized a Total Experience program. Some female pastors will pack out yet more stadia this October 7th. Port Harcourt Stadium and UJ Esuene Sports Stadium Calabar will yet again be packed out by Pastor Joy Amenkhinan and Pastor Dupe Isesele respectively. You never chichonchin.

Please state your case? Are you saying they are the only ones that can do this?

donnie:

Very soon, our teens and childrens churches will be packing out stadia. Ah! our teens are already using stadia for programs.https://web.facebook.com/totexlagos/photos/a.359048584280737.1073741827.359045894281006/495348250650769/?type=3&theater
https://signedevents.com/nigeria/calabar/calabar-miracle-crusade/
https://xploral..com.ng/2016/08/total-experience-port-harcourt.html

You are using facebook what happened to yookoos Lwkmd. Impressive but my question is becoming redundant now? State your case? Are you insinuating no other ministry in Nigeria can do this?

donnie:

The last time Rev Chris held a major program at the O2 arena in London, the venue was packed out. The gates had to be closed and people turned back.

Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Justin beiber and countless others including a dead micheal jackson concert have packed them out with overflows? What exactly are you saying? That no Nigeria preacher apart from Pst chris can do this?

donnie:

You are taking about one satelte TV station per ministry i'm talking about 5 satelite stations with better quality programing. Each of them 24hour stations. Why is that surprising when it is a known fact that in 2003 we launched the first ever 24 hour Christian station airing from Africa to the rest of the world?
http://loveworldplus.org
http://loveworldtv.org https://www.kingsch.at/p/kjz9yni
http://loveworldsat.org http://loveworldtelevisionministry.org/aboutus.php

I don’t even know how many Tv stations other ministries in Nigeria and abroad have but I still need you to make your assertions? Are you saying only Christ embassy has this or does this in the whole wide world? Are they the only ones with 'better christian programming'?

donnie:

Is it not funny, that you couldnt mention any of the churches you have been mentioning since. And by the way, when we talk of global evangelism today, Nigerian churches are at the forefront. Yet you travelled all the way to Rome- Vatican city and then ended it with church "audiorium". How sad. Is Jesus coming to take auditorim? Are you on drugs?

Don’t your understand the meaning of Global network of churches? Should I get you a dictionary? You are not largest by any measurement and that’s just it.

donnie:

And just for your information, the church is fast moving away from buildings into the virtual church. In Christ Embassy we are already well positioned there. God gave us that grace to be ahead always. We lead others, follow.

Is it only Christ embassy that does livstreams or have podcasts or do virtual churches? Make your assertions let’s know how to respond. You just comimg up with exaggerated assertions that are leading no where.

donnie:

Nevertheless, i wasnt referring to just Christ Embassy churches. I mean he is a mentor to thousands of pastors minsters and founders of churches who partner or are networked/ connected to him for global evangelism. I'm not just talking. This is a fact. He is a Pastor of Pastors.

Is he the only Pastor of Pastors? Please enlighten me

donnie:

Recently, i watched Bishiop Oyedepo (whom I love) thanking God for a just concluded ministers confence which had ministers from 40 countries attend. Praise God! But the last of such confences held by Pastor Chris saw 5000 Senior pastors and founders of various ministries travel from 150 countries to meet the man of God in South Africa. Where have you seen a thing like that before?

Congrats but please state if that is the greatest ever attendance in the whole world since Christianity began so we can know how to respond?

donnie:

The International School of Ministry (ISM) Online Conference which held on Thursday, 25th August 2016 made history as over 12, 000 Christian leaders and ministers of the Gospel from 169 countries, with hundreds of others in Viewing Centres around the world, participated via live stream.

http://christembassy-ism.org/new/index2.php?dir=news.news2&ext=php&id=337
http://ismmn.org/home/index.php
http://christembassy-ism.org/new/
See thier september magazine: http://news.christembassy-ism.org/sept/new/mobile/index.html
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=G6ZcbhJPJ3I

You think we are just playing church?

Is it only Pst chris doing this in Nigeria or in the whole world? You should know my question now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
donnie:

I saw that ranking with my own eyes. Several other wibesites reported same. Some even added screen captures of the ranking, thank God (so that crooked folks cannot deny it even if they try). That was even when rhapsody had about 660 translations. Now it is in 760 translations! As per why they took it off? Perhaps its the fear of the unknown.

Well i would take current updated rankings over your deluded eyes anyday. So Wikipedia fears Pst chris now….nice. At least you agree with me it’s not there. Wake me up when it’s back or anybody apart from Oyahkilome spin machine or it’s affliates can confirm it. When Gombs was jumping upandan quoting wikipedia it wasn't a problem then.

donnie:

They can't understand what's happening. Just like when we decided to use twitter, it shook them, so much so that they started closing accounts and eventually had to meet with us. They couldnt understand how more than 3million will follow one preacher in just few months. Well we stopped using twitter...

Is he the most followed on twitter? Oh you said he stopped using it so no way we can know what would or could have been. How sad!

[/quote]
donnie:

Today over 40 million follow Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome on yookos. http://yookos.com/pastorchrislive
Anyways, who wikipedia epp?

But I should take your own words for it right Who you self epp

donnie:

We are not unaware of the conspiracy against the true gospel in these last days. They'd rather have JWs as no2, rather than someone who proclaims the power of Jesus Chris to heal save and deliver even in this 21st century.

This only happens when reality challenges deluded assertions

donnie:

Well in their own best interest, they'd better give Rhapsody of Realities its rightful place or be forced to do so in the near future when it becomes too overwhemingly obvious to deny. We didnt send ourselves... There is a mighty angel behind Rhapsody of Realities.

http://www.davinadiaries.com/wikipedia-lists-pst-chris-oyakhilomes-daily-devotional-as-2nd-most-translated-publication-in-the-world/
http://globalplusnews.com/nigeria-produces-the-worlds-most-translated-book-by-a-single-author/
https://nationaldailyng.com/2015/pastor-chris-honour-to-a-man-of-honour/
http://buzznigeria.com/news/pastor-chris-oyakhilome/
http://authorityngr.com/2016/01/The-Authority-Icon--CHRIS-OYAKHILOME
http://www.flavour360blog.com/wikipedia-rhapsody-of-realities-becomes-worlds-most-translated-book/

There are thousands of faithful translators across the globe. They are not paid for the job; the Holy Ghost sent them to join this great apostle of our time for this great harvest before the Lord appears. They hold regular, global and regional conferences and trainings both offline and online. They are on fire for the gospel. They have an extensive network with team leaders across the globe and they know only one language: Increase... Expand... SPREAD! You havent seen anything yet!

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/551d4d0c6c6f761a18b10900?page=2
http://articles.rhapsodyofrealities.org/category/translations/
http://translatorsnetworkinternational.org/about-tni/

Wake me up when it has been reinstated.

donnie:

Unfortunately the only type of media you know is television. And isnt it amazing that you searched the whole world and couldnt find a suitable comparison except a ministry founded in 1973, who's sole business is TV?

So we can cross TV out you guys aren’t the largest there. Great

donnie:

Ever heard of New Media before? You say nothing new? Yet you worshiped the facebook guy with your mouths open wide only a few days ago. Nothing new? You need to be caned!

What is your assertion? That only Christ embassy uses new media or what

donnie:

If it is common or easy, show me churches with same; bring your facts and fgures. It is when you can no longer type "Jesus" on facebook that you will know the world you are in. Let me just show you small..

They have facebook.com we have http://yookos.com which is better.
They have youtube.com we have http://ceflix.org/ which is better
They have whatsapp we have KingsChat which is better
They have wikipedia.com we have wikisozo.com which is better

...That'a just a tip of the iceberg. You neva chichonchin...

Delusions of grandeur

Yookoos ( ranked 243529 alexa rankings is better than Facebook third in the world alexa rankings)
Ceflix ranked 243529 is better than youtube ranked second in the world only after google
Kingschat is better than whatsapp really?
Wikisozo ranked 15322107 is better than Wikipedia ranked 6th in the world

Hahahahaaha. I don’t even know what to say. Hasn’t your delusion become super apparent?
The next thing is Pst Chris is greater and better than God now …. Abi wetin remain again for us to hear

donnie:
Even when you could not deny this one, you still had to rub your smelly "motives" on it. Mtchew... SMH

Offcourse he’s pure now You know his motives

donnie:

Facts indeed... Better not mention my monicker if you have nothing better than those smelly piece of crap you call facts. Otherwise you leave me with no choice than to turn this thread into a nightmare for you and your ilk due to the info i will bombard you with. What you see in this post is just scratching the surface. Nonsense and ingredient.

You are just a deluded babbler lost in hero worship. Reality is always a severe shock for guys like you haven lived so long in delusion and hero worship. Bring any of your delusions on, I’m ever ready to slap them down with reality.
You are a lost case but people reading would be able to make up their minds on arguments presented and hopefully come to their own conclusions. And that’s the real purpose of my banter with you. It’s so others that might innocently stumble upon this in the future see what hero worship does to a soul or souls and learn to value the relationship with the one and only Master Jesus whom is our God and whom only we should follow instead of Men of God that have turned themselves to celebrity gods being worship by thousands and thousands of deluded and brainwashed followers.

[quote author=donnie post=49299176]
why do you think they call us the BLW nation? It is not just a cliche... We are truly a nation. In fact a, a nation of nations[/quote ]

offcourse and Pst chris is your king grin. All hail King Oyahkilome

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Instead of providing your facts, you shamelessly turn back to ask stupid questions and even lie that you cannot see what is staring you in the face. Ok, i should copy and paste the website contents for you? My post is out there for all to see. Please who will help reply him for me?.. He obviously doesnt deserve a reply from me.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
donnie:
Instead of providing your facts, you shamelessly turn back to ask stupid questions and even lie that you cannot see what is staring you in the face. Ok, i should copy and paste the website contents for you? My post is out there for all to see. Please who will help reply him for me?.. He obviously doesnt deserve a reply from me.

you are the deluded one. it's all out in the open for all to makke their conclusions.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Tolyna04: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
God bless you dyydxx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
50 ministers in Scotland who visited the healing school, empowered to transform their ministry's with the unique BLW message.

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/healing-school-mvp-minister-spreads-blw-message-in-scotland

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Senior citizens in Malaysia experience Christ's liquid love, receive salvation, as GYLF members minister.

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/gylf-members-visit-senior-citizens-in-malaysia

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pastors in Los Angeles expectant for a unique impartation as Rev Tom Visits

They even handed over the key to Los Angeles to him! shocked
https://loveworldnews.com/posts/ministers-in-los-angeles-expectant-for-a-unique-impartation

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
260 Teens receive Christ at the Samut Prakan Juvenile prison in Thailand.

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/260-teens-receive-christ-at-the-samut-prakan-juvenile-prison-in-thailand

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
237 Officers of the NSCDC embrace BLW Apps for Spiritual Growth.

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/237-officers-of-the-nscdc-embrace-blw-apps-for-spiritual-growth

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nnenneigbo(f): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Mohammed has more followings than pastor Chris, so he wins hands down.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Exzeebeat: 5:29am On Sep 13, 2016
More sleeplessness nights tongue tongue
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Rev Tom Imparts Ministers from 20 countries across North and Central America with the Holy Spirit.

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/ministers-from-20-nations-filled-with-the-holy-ghost-for-increased-impact

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2016
see his phronesis(mindset) on marriage that has led to his disastrous marriage situation. That is what his brainwashed followers are consuming so you can expect more results to ordinary members marriages, after all if there head is doing it what else remains

https://ask.naij.com/religion/what-does-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-say-on-the-creation-of-women-and-family-relations-i26557.html

A man and a woman are not equal in marriage, according to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

The General Overseer of Christ Embassy made the statement in a recent sermon. He said marriages failed these days because women thought they were equal to men.

Oyakhilome is himself single, after recently finalizing his divorce from Anita Obhodaghe.

Oyakhilome used the bible to support his sermon, saying that the woman is supposed to submit to the man.

Oyakhilome – No equality in marriage

He said, “They believe they are equal partners. (But) ‘husband’ does not mean the male partner in a marriage, husband means master.

“The Bible says the man is the head of the woman (1 Corinthians 11:3) so when you marry him, you come under his authority. You are not authority sharers, even though you are both heirs to the kingdom of God.”

“God is not going to accept what you are doing because you are not functioning correctly. Why did God make the woman? If most women had fathers bold enough to talk to them, they would be very successful in their marriage and they would be very happy people.

“Most women have never been taught by their parents, their fathers particularly and that’s their biggest problem because they don’t know who a man is. They think he is another woman,” he said.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2016
This is the woman that was his wife and was with him for years before their divorce. She sure knows a hell lot about him than many of his brainwashed followers.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/07/anita-oyakhilome-beware-of-fake-men-of-god/

Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Anita Oyakhilome

When people talk about winning souls these days, I feel absolutely concerned for the so-called souls. It looks to me like a lion on a breakfast mission, in search for his hunt; he hides behind the grass for an unwise lamb that would wander away from the herd in search of fresh grass. This will be an easy catch and good feast for the lion’s plate.

When I hear these people talk about winning souls, I feel sorry for the souls who have no idea of what they are getting into. It sometimes sounds to me like blood-thirty people desperate to count the number of innocent, ignorant people who will give their blood to be sucked. These souls are classified, as those who are needy, can undoubtedly gullible in their search for solutions and wanting to identify or belong to a community.

These souls are caught when they are most vulnerable maybe they have lost a loved one, in a bad relationship with their parents or family, in need of healing or desperate for a change. At this point they will give anything and do anything without a second thought.

When caught by the wrong hands, they will start running in a wheel. Initially, the souls will be treated with some measure of care, so they do not detach. This will be short lived to prepare them to be trained as unconscious servants. Once the attachment is built, they would start attending endless meetings till they begin to be unavailable for their loved ones and disassociate from their families over time. These souls will eventually give their energy away and with time they begin to feel tired, unhappy, sick, financially drained and depleted. Unknown to them, this new community and friends maybe superficial. The souls might observe that sweet and bitter method of sucking their blood has gradually robbed them of their self worth. They might realize they have given their energy to somebody else and they are now hanging in the spider’s web.

They are tied up with daily and weekly responsibilities but if you look closely, their main leader is seating in a place of convenience by handling brief monthly meetings (not weekly) or occasional gatherings.

When I hear about souls, I have sympathy for those who give their blood to be sucked. They are simply prey to be used as objects in some people’s game. Incidentally, some of these souls have become wiser in seeking the opportunity to reap the reaper in his own game, like the buffalo who challenges the tiger.

Mt 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

An aggressive soul winner is hungry like a hunter; he goes with all manner of tools and uses different technique to capture his prey.

An aggressive soul winner is like a fisherman who uses a net. This method of fishing is solely for material or commercial purposes. On the other hand a fish can also be caught by using a fishing rod with baits or lures impaled on the hooks to entice any fish that venture near to bite off the attractive bait. Unfortunately, if caught by a commercial fisherman the fish is not going anywhere after all that effort, it must be eaten. However, if caught by a hobbyist, he will admire the fish and put it back where it belongs, in its natural habitat. Thank God for regulatory organizations helping to stop brutal killings of animals whether on land or sea.

Soul winning alone will not take you to heaven; you win a soul by living the God life and your personal interest in bringing somebody to the knowledge of Christ. You have to be in a good frame of mind first, not under fear or compulsion that if you do not win souls you will go to hell. There should be no ulterior motives like getting the soul’s money eventually, you want a position or seeking to be rewarded with treats or awards. There are people who reach out to others daily not for any earthly reward or to direct the souls to their own churches, for benefits or for any selfish reason. These people recommend and make available other authors, ministers and local assemblies for the interest of the soul alone.

Every man should learn to take care of himself first. He should learn to use his initiative and study for himself otherwise he might become somebody’s big catch or ‘meat’. At that point he would have no one to blame.

I have written this for those who have asked me questions on soul winning and their fears.

“And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”

Mat 24:11-14

“But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.”

2 Tim3:1-5
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2016
it's a hard time to be a Pst Chris brainwashed follower grin...The level of zombism required for such a work is second to none grin

They are so deluded they can't even see that if he sees his wife as a slave? How could he possibly see them in any way better than a slave? The followers are definitely even less than slaves......what rubbish

I pity the next woman that would want to take over from Rev Anita.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Choi cool The negative posts on this thread have realy affected the Healing School o tongue grin

Watch an episode of the miraculous at the second healing service of the on-going healingschool summer session in Canada

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/an-episode-of-the-miraculous-at-the-second-healing-service-of-summer-session

Many leave peices of their items on the floor to contact the annointing from the MOG

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2016
healing school claims and advertisements have been banned on south african airwaves since 2011 and still in place till now.

http://www.camcheck.co.za/asa-ruling-tac-vs-christ-embassy-church/

petra1:

It's all lies and propaganda especially by envious Nigerian ministers . We read manner of such lies such as SOUTH AFRICA HAS BANNED PASTOR CHRIS OR ORDER HIS ARREST FOR THIS AND THAT . They are all propaganda .. It sold for a moment but got overtaken with truth. Members of the first family got healed . The president wrote personal letter to pastor chris .and one of the things he said was .THANK YOU FOR HEALING OUR NATION . Firstly the First Lady is now a leader in CEC . She has been to Nigeria many times to attend partner conference . I'm sure she will be here again this year . The president of South Africa attends pastor chris programmes . He was in the last crusade . What more proof do we need .

joseph1013:

You seem blinded by your preconceived notions so much that you didn't take the time to read the post.

Unlike what you wrote, this post did not say that South Africa’s Advertising Standards Authority banned Chris Oyakhilome. It did not say that the Agency ordered the arrest of the Jerry-curl wearing entertainer. It is you who has added what I did not type.

This post is not about the personal lives of Zuma and his family. But while we are at it, please give proof about the personal letter Jacob Zuma wrote where he said THANK YOU FOR HEALING OUR NATION.

But back to the discussion, what South Africa’s Advertising Standards Authority banned is Christ Embassy church's airing of its claims of faith healing.

This is the News24, South Africa’s largest digital publisher, confirming the news: http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/ASA-bans-churchs-healing-claims-20110203

If you think the news is false, please provide proof. I know religionists can die defending their Pastorpreneurs but it's good to welcome you to this page by telling that your opinions mean NADA if you can't back them up.

https://www.nairaland.com/2045070/thoughts-questions-religion/43
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2016
http://www.charismamag.com/blogs/fire-in-my-bones/15366-false-prophets-foreign-charlatans-and-global-deception

Chris Oyakhilome, a popular African preacher with questionable credentials, is sparking international concern.

When I arrived in eastern Europe·a few days ago I learned that Romanian Christians have quite a spiritual battle on their hands. Believers here struggled for years under communism. But now that they are free, they face an equally sinister struggle against cults, New Age teachings and—worst of all—charlatans who claim to be powerful Christian prophets.

One of the most controversial figures in Romania today is Chris Oyakhilome, a Nigerian broadcaster and faith healer who lives in South Africa. Although this smooth-talking preacher has never been to Romania, his influence has grown through his TV programs and books. Meanwhile, some gullible Romanian church leaders have visited his ministry base in Johannesburg and then returned to impart his miracle power to their congregations.

As much as I want to see healing miracles restored to the church today, I’m not willing to fling open the door to deception. The devil can fake miracles, and if we don’t apply discernment in this vulnerable hour, impostors will sneak into the church and unleash their doctrines—with deadly results.

But Oyakhilome’s “power” is questionable—and it is spreading not only in eastern Europe but in many other parts of the world, including the United States.

You may have never heard of Oyakhilome, but don’t be surprised if his programs soon appear on a Christian television station near you. The founder of a movement called Christ Embassy, which began in Lagos, Nigeria, Oyakhilome already has 16 churches in the U.S., mostly attracting African immigrants in cities such as Dallas, Houston, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta. He has 39 churches in the United Kingdom (where many Nigerians live) and 18 in Canada, and his daily devotional books called Rhapsody of Realities are supposedly available in 70 languages.

Why is he so controversial? Consider a few facts:

Nigerian Christians have long complained that Christ Embassy is a cult—mainly because members reportedly are forced to give money in offerings and are pressured to marry only within their church.
Oyakhilome was accused of engineering a money laundering scheme in Nigeria in 2010, and questions swirl around his finances because of his glamorous lifestyle.
Theologians and cult-monitoring groups have documented their concerns about Oyakhilome’s “New Creation” doctrine—a form of gnosticism that says after a person becomes a Christian, any sin they commit is only in the body and will not affect the spirit. Oyakhilome mixes this doctrine with a hybrid version of the American prosperity gospel, claiming that God wants all people to be rich.
Oyakhilome’s reputation as a faith healer was tarnished badly in 2008 in Johannesburg when a man told a Soweto newspaper that Christ Embassy offered him more than $1,200 (U.S.) to sit in a wheelchair and pretend to be crippled until Oyakhilome prayed for him. The man went to the media instead of taking the money, sparking concerns that healings were being faked to impress growing crowds.
Perhaps most disturbing is Oyakhilome’s connection with T.B. Joshua, a Nigerian occult healer who leads a mysterious group called The Synagogue, Church of All Nations. Joshua, who claims his mother carried him in her womb for 15 months because he was a special prophet, mixes Pentecostal fervor with pagan spirituality. After coming under Joshua’s influence a few years ago, Oyakhilome began copying some of his bizarre mannerisms.
When I came to Romania last week I was surprised to learn how many Christians here had come under Oyakhilome’s influence. But as I did further research I found that Oyakhilome’s popularity is growing far beyond eastern Europe. Thanks to YouTube, Internet TV channels and a public that is often biblically illiterate, Christians today are as vulnerable as ever to religious impostors and deceptive con-artists.

Jude, the brother of Jesus, warned us 2,000 years ago about such false prophets. “For certain persons have crept in unnoticed … ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ” (Jude 4, NASB). Paul also warned that people will demand false teachers to fulfill their lusts, and that those teachers will “turn away their ears from the truth” (2 Tim. 4:3-4). Those ancient words are painfully relevant today.

Some Romanian church leaders have sounded an alarm. One of them, Ioan Peia, released a public warning in 2011 listing various false doctrines promoted by Oyakhilome. Peia urged Romanian church leaders to “repent and ask God’s forgiveness, and ask the forgiveness of our brothers, because we allowed a part of these teachings to be spread among us and through us.”

I feel I must sound an alarm as well. As much as I want to see healing miracles restored to the church today, I’m not willing to fling open the door to deception. The devil can fake miracles, and if we don’t apply discernment in this vulnerable hour, impostors will sneak into the church and unleash their doctrines—with deadly results.

Please don’t be duped by counterfeits.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dyydxx: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
More reactions on the preaching that women are an afterthought.

'A disastrous message from a bitter man who has been divorced for his philandering ways'- Joy Bewaji

https://www.facebook.com/joy.bewaji/posts/10209645571671459

Chris Oyakhilome is just a bitter man because his wife dumped his cheating ass.
Go an' sit down on a pile of shit.
The woman has moved on to better things.
I can imagine a marriage where the man thinks the wife is an "after-thought"...
The life you need to bear.
*shivers*
First we are not equal to men. Now we are an after-thought.
What next? What sick revelation will these religious fools spew in 2017?
The pile of dirt and manipulations these men of dogs are made of.
Nigeria is one of the poorest nations in the world...
When is your god going to heal the land where you have made billions... the land you have ravaged with spiritual deceit?
You are flying private jets in a land where 85% are dirt poor and you justify it with God's blessing on your own life.
What these people are preaching is witchcraft.
They are destroying families. Ruining the lives of young Nigerians. And adding no value whatsoever to our growth as a people.
Abrahamic religions are the bane of our society and sanity.
To hell with these idiots.
You couldn't keep a home... it is paining you that your wife left...
Now you want to make sure every woman in a marriage suffers for what your Ex did to you (or really, what you did to her)...
Daft husbands will sit and listen to this crap
A woman is about to become the first citizen of the entire world.
According to your warped interpretation...she is an afterthought?
Hillary Clinton is an after-thought. Serena is an after-thought. Theresa May is an after-thought. Angela Merkel is an after-thought. Queen Elizabeth is an after-thought.
Your mother is an after-thought.
Someone...anyone, hand Chris his medication
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is so interesting... Thanks Donnie..

The healing school in Canada was something else... I mean... When I was watching the video,my mind came to this thread... And I smiled... Why? Because they don't know,neither do they understand, they all walk in darkness, those whom the god of this world has blinded their eyes...

Look at what Pastor Karen did in Pakistan... Mind blowing, this is just one of the people Pastor Chris raised. Yet, some holy Christians here with heavenly credentials are yet to change their family and friends... But are quick to show what a fake man of God Pastor Chris is... I smile because the man no send.

The sad part is, they (the vast majority of noise makers) have one proof.. Which is the testimony of SirJohn. How terrible!

Not all who met with Jesus got healed... It doesn't/didn't mean He was a false Pastor... Pastor Chris' case of course, has to be different... Funny

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.