Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Good/proud Experiences With The NPF (nigeria Police Force). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good/proud Experiences With The NPF (nigeria Police Force). (668 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Nigeria Police Force(npf) Ranks / The Kalakuta Republic Being Burnt By The NPF And Military In 1977 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good/proud Experiences With The NPF (nigeria Police Force). by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello guys am curious, most things I hear about our NPF on niaraland is mostly report of complaint or someone's experience with an officer of the law, which in most cases never turn out good.

Now I would like to hear something good for a change.

Please if you have had an encounter with our NPf. That their work in that encounter made you proud of them, pls share with us.

We've been giving the spotlight to the bad eggs of the NPF, now let show our appreciation to the good officers of the NPF that work had to protect us.

I would have love to start but funny enough I have never been involved with the police nor ever enter their station and I grew up in a somewhat bad neighborhood. Pls share with us you good experience with our officvers.of law.
Re: Good/proud Experiences With The NPF (nigeria Police Force). by Jakeattah(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Served under the NPF, they are nice. They really took care of me.

Gov't could do better for them
Re: Good/proud Experiences With The NPF (nigeria Police Force). by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
maybe Niger or Namibia police force.

I doubt if any good can be ever traced to the Nigerian police force. They are ruthless and heartless.
Re: Good/proud Experiences With The NPF (nigeria Police Force). by jkendy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
It all happened about a year ago. I waz arrested by some officers for keeping late hour. Surprisingly, I offered them #1000 as usual, just to buy my freedom. The Inspector in charge of the team declined the offer. Politely, he asked me to keep my money and further advised me NEVER to bribe the police again, saying that the police is my friend and it is their duty to protect me "free of charge"
Hmmmmm, they drove me in their Hilux Van down to my home. They watched me entered my room before they finally left, all of them waved me good night with friendly smile of their faces. I stood speechless for awhile, wondering how our police force suddenly transformed for good.
At that moment, a wicked mosquito flew past my ear. I tried to kill it with my palm but ended up slapping myself. I woke up and saw myself on my bed. It was all a dream!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Embarrased By NAHCO Female Staff At Airport / Heartbreaking Last Letter Iranian Woman Wrote Before She Was Hanged / A Suggestion To Make Threads Simpler To Read Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.