Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,153 members, 7,867,352 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her (1762 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 4:24am On Oct 07, 2014
I neva buy anytin like a gift for a lady b4. She is my good friend nd am going on work transfer to another state. so she asked me to buy her a gift like couple for two us to keep remembering of ourself weneva we see it. She said she didnt use jewelries. She pls wat can I buy? tanks for ur contribution
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 07, 2014
simtosul:
I neva buy anytin like a gift for a lady b4. She is my good friend nd am going on work transfer to another state. so she asked me to buy her a gift like couple for two us to keep remembering of ourself weneva we see it. She said she didnt use jewelries. She pls wat can I buy? tanks for ur contribution

bend down boutique nko? grin

anyways, memorable gifts include kitchen wares eg. Mugs, wine cups (shop around for the unique designs she will want to keep for a long time), ipad (ladies love it), mini laptops, etc.
A good place to get ideas is on dealdey.com
dont fall for items listed there though, most are of extremely low quality
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2014
webdezzi:

bend down boutique nko? grin

anyways, memorable gifts include kitchen wares eg. Mugs, wine cups (shop around for the unique designs she will want to keep for a long time), ipad (ladies love it), mini laptops, etc.
A good place to get ideas is on dealdey.com
dont fall for items listed there though, most are of extremely low quality
tanks bro
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Engage her simple!
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Lovetinz(m): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2014
What did she buy for you?
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Ploy(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Get a car for her, car like: RAV4 will do.

Better still, home theatre/sound system

or Pata (panties)
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Lovetinz:
Good question
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Lovetinz:
nothing
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2014
egbe4real:
Engage her simple!
we r just friends we r nt dating she has a boyfriend
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Afrok(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Must everything be bought? Op I think U should ask her for one of her favourite picture, take it to artists, let them draw, design it or whatever, they'll know what to do with it in an artistic way, am sure she'll love it coz the picture might likely stay close to her more than her boyfriend wink
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Afrok:
Must everything be bought? Op I think U should ask her for one of her favourite picture, take it to artists, let them draw, design it or whatever, they'll know what to do with it in an artistic way, am sure she'll love it coz the picture might likely stay close to her more than her boyfriend wink
tanks
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Commenters d OP said 'couple thing'. Meanin dey'll both av d same thing. She coulda bought it though and given u 1 of it since its ha idea. Well, dats not d issue. Oga OP i tink u shud buy identical (thinking....)
will get back 2 u wen i remember. cheesy
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Afrok(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
simtosul:
tanks
U are welcome sir...
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by 100Cents: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Buy her brighter grammar.

Found it difficult to comprehend your write up..
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2014
veegirl:
Commenters d OP said 'couple thing'. Meanin dey'll both av d same thing. She coulda bought it though and given u 1 of it since its ha idea. Well, dats not d issue. Oga OP i tink u shud buy identical (thinking....)
will get back 2 u wen i remember. cheesy
tanks am waitin for d outcome of ur thinkin
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by MisterLongman(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Buy something neutral for her. Neutral in the sense that if her boyfriend discovered that you are the buyer, he won't feel offended
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
MisterLongman:
Buy something neutral for her. Neutral in the sense that if her boyfriend discovered that you are the buyer, he won't feel offended
tanks but something natural like?
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by MisterLongman(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2014
simtosul:
tanks but something natural like?
You know her better than I do.....
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Charles4075(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Op just get her a chrome bullet like this

Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2014
Charles4075:
Op just get her a chrome bullet like this
lol
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Pervert1(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Buy her a d¡ldo....and make sure it looks like ur own o...dnt go and buy the biggest ones.That way when you see your thing you'll remember her,when she sees the d¡ldo(which will be everyday)she will remember u.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Op get her an iphone 6
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Toaster
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Kunleskey(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tell her you love her...dat's 1 of the gift she won't 4get and it will be ringing in her memory 4life..her bf can never kn unless she tell him......nobe couple gift u ask 4?
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by tope24(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Buy ankara or do a custom made t-shirt or polo.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by 3DCYCLOPS: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op buy her phone..carry the fone charger commot so anytime she wan charge she go rememba you...

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by johnbuck81(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
A pant,bra n nightware is OK..no too spend o!
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by Dorisbest(f): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bible will do the magic
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by MabraO: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
simtosul:

Buy her pant nd bra
Or always super pad
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by simtosul: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks @ all for your contribution I really apprecuate it
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her by hizson(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Simply buy an iPhone 6 she won't forget you...[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stop Small Boys From Wooing You! / I Keep Having This Dreams / 5 Ways To Identify A Yabaleft Escapee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.