Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? (2661 Views)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by tyconcepts(f): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:

That is what we are saying...

Unless the babe is begging him secretly to marry her and he has not made her to understand that he has accepted. That's where i expect her to be surprised at the ring..

But I don't buy those glitz..

Begging to be married and then faking surprised...What else will ladies fake about already cry
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by tyconcepts(f): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
TrollMan:
If it isn't a surprise, it isn't a marriage proposal. It's a birthday gift or whatever. Psychos.....

Lolz and lolz again....Nothing surprising my dear. Its for show and should be abolished.
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by 100Cents: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

Begging to be married and then faking surprised...What else will ladies fake about already cry

Of course, when she is badly in love...

But doing that proposal in a crowd of more than the two lovers is a No No for me..
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by tyconcepts(f): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
SeaGold:

Are you 14? Ok let me dignified with a comment.

Courting precedes engagement. In courting, a lady already knows where the relationship is headed and has started discussing family life and expectations with her groom so what actually happen afterwards in form of engagement is immaterial. So why will a lady feigned ignorance of a cause action?

What should be a surprise to a lady is when a random guy meet a lady he'd been admiring but never went close or someone he'd been in a platonic relationship with and pop the question "will u marry me?" and she accepts if indeed the feeling is mutual.

This fallacy of feigned ignorance should be discontinued! Our ladies faking everything since the days of Judas Iscariotgrin

Gbam!!!
Its all a charade...A crazy one. If its a surprise the camera man won't even be able to capture the hand and ring.
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by tyconcepts(f): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:

Of course, when she is badly in love...

But doing that proposal in a crowd of more than the two lovers is a No No for me..

Badly in love to beg? Please enlighten me

Crowd proposal is always an arranged one and in most cases the suppose bride knows but still feign ignorance by going "Awww"
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by Acidosis(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

Fake surprises tongue
tongue sad
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by WhyAWhy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:
Maam, its one thing to date and court for years...its another thingy for him to choose you to to spend the rest of his life with.... No chick will be happy to know that after doing the needful he decides to go ask someone else! !!!!

That's his exact point! What's the WOW and OMG when you are fully expecting that this will lead to marriage.
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

When my man asked me to marry him on my birthday (September 7th 2014) I wasn't surprised, I mean why should I be? We practically plan with the word "our" long before the statement. Besides he didn't even ask the question, he said it as a matter of exactly so no shyness, mix of surprise and happiness et all....If you can expect it then we shouldn't be counting years baseless....#Myopinion
hmmm ok.
When i said 'drama' i meant the trend of proposing in d mist of a crowd, a planned surprise @ unexpected places, you know the trend these days. I didnt mean being surprised at the proposal or the prospect of being a wife at last.
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by tyconcepts(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Prettybecca:

hmmm ok.
When i said 'drama' i meant the trend of proposing in d mist of a crowd, a planned surprise @ unexpected places, you know the trend these days. I didnt mean being surprised at the proposal or the prospect of being a wife at last.

"Drama" is the word....Good points Prettybecca.
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by emmanok24(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
What's all this Tyler Perry kinda Marriage talks am I seeing on this thread?!

Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by pgo17(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
ACTING SUPRISE KIND OF ADD COLOR AND GLAMOR TO IT.
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by Kunleskey(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
SeaGold:

Are you 14? Ok let me dignified with a comment.

Courting precedes engagement. In courting, a lady already knows where the relationship is headed and has started discussing family life and expectations with her groom so what actually happen afterwards in form of engagement is immaterial. So why will a lady feigned ignorance of a cause action?

What should be a surprise to a lady is when a random guy meet a lady he'd been admiring but never went close or someone he'd been in a platonic relationship with and pop the question "will u marry me?" and she accepts if indeed the feeling is mutual.

This fallacy of feigned ignorance should be discontinued! Our ladies faking everything since the days of Judas Iscariotgrin
point of correction am more than wat u think about me... And what ure trying to say is that all the ladies that are in serious and tight relationship with a single guy knows that they will end up marry or her bf will propose to her..if ure going der ure wrong...not all relationship lead to proposal or even marriage..
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? by pearls336: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
They r living seperately 4 nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do To Show That They Want Sex When They Visit / L.o.v.e / Anybody Feeling The Same Way....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.