Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

"The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? (3928 Views)

Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive / To The Broke Students.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
fiftynaira:

All of you that re quoting me...
If you think am lieing ask prof heartwell of medical dept!
lol i hear u, oya give me his number let me confirm smiley
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Princecalm(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olamagnifico:

Which school sir.......?

Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Princecalm(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olamagnifico:

Which school sir.......?

general in schools in Benue
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olamagnifico:

Time wey garri go be like gold.....
grin guys no de smile 4 that period I tell u
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Bryancrox(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Week 40
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by vincent561(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
fiftynaira:

Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by vincent561(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
fiftynaira:

Nobody thinks you are ''lieing'' Harvard student.
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by lagcity(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jonzing Period - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by adebayour26: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
just like others, in O.A.U, it is simply called IFÈ ÌGBÈYÌN
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by lagcity(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
n
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by muyi134(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Igbeyin offa ........ Fedpofa
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:
In unilorin nd among ma chum...m we call it "ILORIN IGBEYIN"

Hehehe......This Niqqa.....Na for sister biGGz dah one dey happen or Bukateria? grin
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by foxyac3(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:

Hehehe......This Niqqa.....Na for sister biGGz dah one dey happen or Bukateria? grin

Lol when niccurs broke... We no dey chop 4 sch again o!!
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by stiles009(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na "heysh" we dey call am oo
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by stiles009(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Heysh
Eeeesh
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:

Lol when niccurs broke... We no dey chop 4 sch again o!!
How far with yur convocation now?
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Val601(f): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
SAP-STUDENTS' AGURU(HUNGER) PERIOD
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by fiftynaira(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
mzteemarh:
lol i hear u, oya give me his number let me confirm smiley

Okay when u re ready I will do that.
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by harkande20: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Suffer league...u go play till u tire
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
snowprince07:
grin guys no de smile 4 that period I tell u

Bros...... na that time u go see creativity....

When u go see guys chopping eba with indomie as soup...... grin

Agro don land be zat angry
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by foxyac3(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:

How far with yur convocation now?

We dey wait 4 d date o
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by amokeme(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Individuals get broke, maybe ur money was delayed or ATM Ish.. its never a general thing. The struggle for Noodles is usually the general thing in my sch especially towards exams (like now) the struggle is always real grin some pple wont mind paying 200 naira for one small pack.
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by tsmatolamide(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
angryikole igbehin @fed uni oye-ekiti,ikole campus
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by shigo20(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Igbeyin ojere.mapoly. Its usually around dis tym when exam is fast approaching
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by yormite: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Its called Brokeline mood or ago igbeyin dats OOU Ago iwoye it use 2 happen towards ending of d semester
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olamagnifico:

Bros...... na that time u go see creativity....

When u go see guys chopping eba with indomie as soup...... grin

Agro don land be zat angry
grin
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by ndubisik(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2014
OWU BREEZE. When it blows, everybody must comply
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Hardaysheenar(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2014
EDE IGBEYIN....Fed poly Ede osun state
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by adigunomomama(m): 3:23am On Oct 08, 2014
Olamagnifico:
Towards the end of every semester in academy session when guys are broke, what did you term the period in your school?

1. Alabanku
2. Agro
3. Paiko
4. H

Add yours.......

Igbeyin Poly #kwaraStatePolytechnic
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Olodapsing(m): 3:56am On Oct 08, 2014
shigo20:
awon temi ni London . konkobilow season.
Re: "The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? by Olodapsing(m): 3:57am On Oct 08, 2014
shigo20:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. / How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Score / 2017 WAEC May/june Result Is Now Available Online - Check Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.