Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video (77389 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / WHO Declares Nigeria Ebola Free- Live From Yaradua Center Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by kenlash1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigeria stopped ebola by making nigerians afraid nd hence started practicing hygiene

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by maxani: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
be wise.

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigerian gov must have killed all the patience in quaratine

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by darlenese(f): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm proud to be a Nigerian for the first time, Shebi US dey do shakara for us with their drug, see as the tables hv turned, Oya Us mk una siddon mk Nija teach Una hw to curb Ebola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Sleekshady(f): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Good development, I feel so proud to be Nigerian and they should quarantine any American citizen coming into Nigeria especially those from Dallas Texas.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Kingbritt(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
amiskurie:
Some mofos will come here and try to share this moment with the clueless one soon.

Kudos to the real heroes.

Meanwhile,a Nigerien(of Niger republic) gateman just came back through the border without being checked.

FG thwarting states efforts since the death of yar'adua.
Ma guy is this really necessary.. undecided
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by ooshinibos: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
iterator24:
I knew someone would mention electricity
yes ke
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by gebest: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
We go make e iyanga, y we no go make iyanga God na our papa Jesus na our brother, holy ghost na our director we go make iyanga.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Lawcurrent(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by amiskurie(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kingbritt:

Ma guy is this really necessary.. undecided
I wouldn't have said anything if our borders are thoroughly guarded.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by MNDY(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikky014:
a large chunk of d blame shld also go to him whn boko guys invade lagos.

Not Lagos only O! If hell is let loose come 2015 with BH blending their thing into the forthcoming elections anywhere and everywhere (as the elections may not be conducted in places in the north where they are), then, people will know that their 400, 300 figures that we have been seeing in news are just a little number of their total number!
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by dkronicle(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hahaha
enoqueen:
they will definitely overcome since the disease no know rich or poor. if na poor man disease them for leave am make he de spread like fire. de talk sorry everyday.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
MNDY:

Not Lagos only O! If hell is let loose come 2015 with BH blending their thing into the forthcoming elections anywhere and everywhere (as the elections may not be conducted in places in the north where they are), then, people will know that their 400, 300 figures that we have been seeing in news are just a little number of their total number!
Take my advice first.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Kingbritt(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
ochejoseph:
they were so used to writing bad things about us that at a point they forgot where Nigeria was on the map,(SEE CNN BLUNDER BELOW) now we are been celebrated praise the LORD
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by MNDY(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikky014:
a large chunk of d blame shld also go to him whn boko guys invade lagos.

Lagosians had better start taking the claims by T.B Joshua that Boko Haram attacked his guest-house serious instead of bashing him and dismissing his claims!
THE LINKS
¤ 9/12 *
¤ 9/11 (Al-Qaeda)
¤ Terrorist organizations' allegiance to mother Al-Qaeda vis-a-vis that remarkable date.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by sonymerlot: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Is there any thing to celebrate here
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by MNDY(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikky014:
Take my advice first.

Which advice? I didn't see any!
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by raphy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
naija naija bam bam proudly naija.long live the king of africa
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by san316(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Make i put mouth. Heeep! Heeeeep!! Heeeeeeeeeep!!! Nigeria is setting good examples for the world to follow.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmm cheesy Actually,pple av posted all I shuld av put down on ere but 1 more thing I must post ::: GOD BLESS MY FATHER'S LAND,NIGERIA...I was born a Nigerian and wuld always be wid my Country in Thick and Thin...1ce Again,God Bless Naija! smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 30pence: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Wow!!! Lovely post!! At least, something to be truly proud of!!

When you do things right, the world is forced to notice and respect you. We ought to draw a big lesson from this event. No one grants you respect you didn't earn.

I'm really feeling proud here! smiley

SMH

Why do they have to wait till now.
Is it not to blow our ego, so we can be of help to them?
C'mon, u dont have to wait for this crap before bn proud of nigeria.
There are some other positives to draw from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by DONOCHAS(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
My head is already swelling. Proud 2 be Naigerian
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by sexzskil(f): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
An American in WHO helped Nigeria contained ebola, according to governor Fashola. When all Nigerian doctors were on strike it was this man that rose up and started everything alone before the Nigerian doctors joined him. The government of Nigeria didn't do nadaundecided

WE ALL KNOW OF HOW WE FEED ANIMALS JUST BEFORE THEY LAND INSIDE OUR YUMMY SOUP, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ALMIGHTY AMERICAN MEDIA ARE DOING. GRAB A COPY OF 48 LAWS OF POWER!

NIGERIANS ARE NOT GREAT! IT IS RETROGRESSIVE BEING A NIGERIAN, FACT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dr Adadevoh and her medical crew should be celebrated by Nigeria. They brought respect to the nation.

The health workers at the isolation centers, both local and foreign should be celebrated too.

Dr David (The foreign doctor at the Isolation center) who received the medical workers who contracted the virus deserves a National honor.

He fought for their lives as if they were family.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
If you ask me I think the world at large need to commend not just Nigeria, but particularly the Lagos State government for acting swiftly in placing those infected with the EVD in isolation.

To me much kudos goes to the Lagos State government and the resident of Lagos State.

Congratulations Nigeria, congratulations to the people of Lagos State. Una sharpness and over sabi mentality finally proves useful after all.

4 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
congratulation Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by mabella123(f): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
ut I thought US had the vaccine which they refused to give us undecided

God heard our cry. Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by orgasticdance: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexzskil:
An American in WHO helped Nigeria contained ebola, according to governor Fashola. When all Nigerian doctors were on strike it was this man that rose up and started everything alone before the Nigerian doctors joined him. The government of Nigeria didn't do nadaundecided

WE ALL KNOW OF HOW WE FEED ANIMALS JUST BEFORE THEY LAND INSIDE OUR YUMMY SOUP, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ALMIGHTY AMERICAN MEDIA ARE DOING. GRAB A COPY OF 48 LAWS OF POWER!

Also, no mention of the Gates & Melinda foundation whose donations helped back the emergency centre that was behind the coordinated response to prevent an outbreak. We are a cocky lot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexzskil:

Dr David, the American had government support. Is it Dr David that owns the facility used in caring for the patients?

Was he the one paying the health workers?

What about the monitoring team that was watching the secondary contacts? Checking them at home and their temperatures everyday?

Was it Dr David that worked at Port-Harcourt?

Dr David is a hero. He risked his life for Nigerians and his medical colleagues. We owe him our gratitude.

However, do not play down the work of the government and the health officials of the Nation.

Governor Amaechi responded immediately by releasing N300 million to help quarantine and treat suspected cases.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by sexzskil(f): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Dr Adadevoh and her medical crew should be celebrated by Nigeria. They brought respect to the nations.

The health workers at the isolation centers, both local and foreign should be celebrated too.

Dr David (The foreign doctor at the Isolation center) who received the medical workers who contracted the virus deserves a National honor.

He fought for their lives like if they were family.
Dr David was the one that helped Nigeria to contain the ebola virus. He did it alone until the doctors joined him at the recess of time. Dr David IS AN AMERICAN in WHO, not a Nigerian. All glory should go to this forsaken American not the clueless country called Nigeria. Noff said !
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
MNDY:

Which advice? I didn't see any!
my previous post.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by yetunsbay(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
kaorama:
Where is CNN Isha Sesay or whatever she is called. Hope her running mouth has been silenced and cannot find something to say abt Nigerian govt this time around
i think she's African y she they do lyk dat...xo wit ds news my head don turn garri ijebu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.