Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video (77364 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / WHO Declares Nigeria Ebola Free- Live From Yaradua Center Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
@ least a thing to b proud of...
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by ismoraj(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
enoqueen:
they will definitely overcome since the disease no know rich or poor. if na poor man disease them for leave am make he de spread like fire. de talk sorry everyday.
You said the truth jare...if its poor people disease,they will just siddon dey look....but na every1 of us waka dey this mess together...kiakia they curb am...am still waiting to see if this is true sha.time will tell
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
MNDY:

Oops! My "jajaweed" in my previous post was changed to "supporter of APC." Like I sought to know, how was that term coined? Maybe dem go even change am again. I mean "jajaweed." What is the idea behind bringing the "weed" to join "jaja" or "janja" to make "jajaweed"? I know it stands for a supporter of APC but how was it coined?
olisah metuh is d brain behind it,
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by musicwriter(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Our destiny is in our hands!. I've long been crying out loud that until we embrace science, there will be no future for Africa.
Not Americans will develop our country for us.
Not Chinese people will develop our country for us.
We Africans ultimately are the only ones to find solutions to our problems. See details on blog below.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by biopat(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
This goes to show that when we come together as a people with oneness of mind, we'll move mountains n the world ll have no other option than to applaud us.

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided"

Kudos to the FG n d SGs that made sure EVD becomes history in Nigeria.
Kudos to the good people of Nigeria

#Proudly9ja!

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by holax: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
For once, proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by sexzskil(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
ManTiger:

Aja Laa jo'ku for making sich a derogatory statement on Nigeria.
Infact oni ku sibi eru e wa.
Sanity is far away from you. What nonsense!
Nigeria is in the limelight for the first time in recent time in all international media and you deem it fit to utter those uncouth words, If ebola enters your Miserable Malawi you will know better.
Omo ale jakujaku, omo abi pabe olosi.
If u like curse me from now tomorrow, fact remain that Nigeria is one of the least developed countries in Africa, Nigeria was never a great nation but filled with retrogressive, mediocre, clueless people, and finally, THE NIGERIA GOVT WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR D CONTAINMENT OF EBLA.

WHEN THIS COUNTRY DOES SOMETHING REALLY WORTH IT, I'LL GIVE MY PRAISE. BUT SO FAR, THE ATTITUDES DISPLAYED HERE HAVE BEEN THE ONE OF PRIMITIVE, PARANOID FOLKS FROM AZTEC CIVILISATION.

I'VE FOUGHT FOR TRUE JUSTICE... DR DAVID SHOULD BE IMMORTALISED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Enenu1(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by fabela(f): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na small thing to baff hot water with salt,drink am,even pump...naija tight pieces

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by chidoozmega(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
proud for once to be a Nigerian
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by DeHero1: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
At least d salt bath didn't go in vain

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Wow!!! Lovely post!! At least, something to be truly proud of!!

When you do things right, the world is forced to notice and respect you. We ought to draw a big lesson from this event. No one grants you respect you didn't earn.

I'm really feeling proud here! smiley
I feel proud too, just wish we can fight corruption just like we fought ebola.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by oKyrian: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
amiskurie:
Some mofos will come here and try to share this moment with the clueless one soon.

Kudos to the real heroes.

Meanwhile,a Nigerien(of Niger republic) gateman just came back through the border without being checked.

FG thwarting states efforts since the death of yar'adua.
rubbish. Must u comment?
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by lastpage: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
MNDY:

Oops! My "jajaweed" in my previous post was changed to "supporter of APC." Like I sought to know, how was that term coined? Maybe dem go even change am again. I mean "jajaweed." What is the idea behind bringing the "weed" to join "jaja" or "janja" to make "jajaweed"? I know it stands for a supporter of APC but how was it coined?

'J@nj@weed' is actually the name of a band of terrorists in the SUDAN (when the country was still one).
They are a band that is not much different from the barbaric ISIL in their crude way of killing the innocents.

They maraud around on horseback and attack settlements especially in the lower/South Sudan. They are most supported and ignored by the Sudaneese Govt of Al Bashir as he uses them the same way the Northern Oligarchy uses the Cattle Rustlers in the middle belt of Nigeria, to achieve their sinister aims.

Thus, they gained prominence as a result of their notoriety so much so you will conclude that they were on some "DRUGS" that made them so inhuman
"J@nj@weed" became a derogatory term synonymous with drug-induced barbaric mindset and inhumanity to others

Lastpage!

BTW: Why does N/land change the name to "APC Supporters"? That is wrong and l think Seun must quickly act to remove that "auto-correct"!

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Jicextian(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Finally the rejected stone has become the head of the corner. God's intervention in Nigeria's efforts with the fight against ebola (MIRACLE) has brought her into positive limelight; such that the so called mighty and great countries can not deny it. John: 4 vs 16.Finally the rejected stone has become the head of the corner. God's intervention in Nigeria's efforts with the fight against ebola (MIRACLE) has brought her into positive limelight; such that the so called mighty and great countries can not deny it. John: 4 vs 16.Finally the rejected stone has become the head of the corner. God's intervention in Nigeria's efforts with the fight against ebola (MIRACLE) has brought her into positive limelight; such that the so called mighty and great countries can not deny it. John: 4 vs 16.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by lastpage: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexzskil:

If u like curse me from now tomorrow, fact remain that Nigeria is one of the least developed countries in Africa, Nigeria was never a great nation but filled with retrogressive, mediocre, clueless people, and finally, THE NIGERIA GOVT WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR D CONTAINMENT OF EBLA.

WHEN THIS COUNTRY DOES SOMETHING REALLY WORTH IT, I'LL GIVE MY PRAISE. BUT SO FAR, THE ATTITUDES DISPLAYED HERE HAVE BEEN THE ONE OF PRIMITIVE, PARANOID FOLKS FROM AZTEC CIVILISATION.

I'VE FOUGHT FOR TRUE JUSTICE... DR DAVID SHOULD BE IMMORTALISED!

I've gone through a lot of your post and its always a display of rabid hatred towards Nigeria?
While Nigeria may not be the model country it is destined to be right now, l am wondering what exactly made you so full of hatred for the country?
If you were a Nigerian, l would say you are doing it because you hope things will improve, in the future but seeing that you are not, l am wondering what is eating you so deeply about Nigeria, that you cant even contain it slightly?

[b]In cases l have seen in the past, it is mostly Ladies" that have been dumped by a Nigerian Guy that displays so much "enduring hatred" for anything Nigerian!
Where you dumped in the past, by a Nigerian Boyfriend?
If so, l apologize on his behalf

You wont expect to last with him, .....with the amount of "beauriful bevy" Nigerian ladies he has to chose from ... and seeing the type of harlot that you, from your post below! angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1809990/sexzskil-behold-nairalands-most-erot

sexzskil: Yes, i love sex, inside my pus*sy is embedded everlasting sweetness, guys all around find me too sensatingly hot to handle. I love to be fvcked evry hour of my life. I am born to fvck in this world until the end of time, but men shall always pay much cash for it. I even turned my blood brother into slave because of it. No girl in Nairaland can beat me in the area of core erot*city. My pus*sy is lovely, neat, meaty, wet and edible all the time. My br*asts are erected, long and so soft to suck. My lips are the most juicy stuffs to kiss, every guys attest to this. No girl, i repeat, in Nairaland can fvck hard dick*s into softeness like me!

Get over it and move-on please.[/b]

Lastpage!

BTW: Talk more about your own country instead of wasting your breath on Nigeria/Nugerians. YOU dont count at all. wink wink undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by galadima77(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
kITATITA:
I like the last picture on the post; picture of the young boy in Nigerian colours.

that denotes hope for our nation

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
US is yet to formally request for Nigeria's assistance: http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/10/ebola-us-is-yet-to-formally-request-for.html
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by geniusbami(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
ochejoseph:
they were so used to writing bad things about us that at a point they forgot where Nigeria was on the map,(SEE CNN BLUNDER BELOW) now we are been celebrated praise the LORD

Ol boy, it's pathetic. As big as Nigeria is, they forgot where we are on the map. That's how they mixed up our national anthem the other time.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by PastorOluT(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
So happy about this news, every time u hear about Nigeria its always one bad news or the other, now there is something to be proud about.

Bless God, signs of good things ahead.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by koikoi2(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
At last Patrick Sawyer's visit to Nigeria was a blessing in disguise. That madman who imported Ebola to Nigeria.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Bitojoe(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Wow!!! Lovely post!! At least, something to be truly proud of!!

When you do things right, the world is forced to notice and respect you. We ought to draw a big lesson from this event. No one grants you respect you didn't earn.

I'm really feeling proud here! smiley

hmm,we realy need to be careful.we thought we did it on our own,instead of thanking God.we better let not God get angry with us.God please have mercy on Nigeria.we are not the one that cure Ebola but its you.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Fourwinds: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
a great country miss- rule by clueless leaders.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 1miccza: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:
Sorry.Didn't Ur Minister of health proposed to use the allocated funds meant to eradicate Ebola to acquire vehicles?Mention the impact of d FG in curbing Ebola?I believe the money has been utilised to TANOID PROPAGANDA

Oh he is now "your minister of health" do you think Fashola would have done this alone?I look @ people like you and I laff ,to think folks like you are our supposed "leaders of tomorrow",why would you reason well when he isn't a yoruba man or from APC. I am sorry for your likes... Incase your TV was blank and you couldn't follow properly,it was the same Fashola that called for a collective effort and was busy responding and contacting the ministry officials... Don't try to perform duties meant for someone else....

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by geniusbami(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fellow Nigerians, we must not lose sight of the fact that God made this country great; that's her destiny. He has used this incidence to make us have a taste of just how much the whole world is waiting for our manifestation. Anything coming out of this great country has always received much publicity, good or bad. That's a sign that we are great. We've however perverted our greatness long enough, we've subverted the desire of God on our nation long enough. It's time we realised our worth and take our rightful place. The same attitude that helped us cage Ebola is the key - we were united in the fight, we cast our many differences aside & exhibited mutual respect, everyone became his brother's keeper. People with the requisite knowledge and experience to tackle the scourge didn't hold back and above all, we prayed.

If we continue to address all our national issues with this attitude there would be no better way to rebrand a country. We would never have to create impressions to the world at the cost of our common resources; the results will speak for themselves. As they say, efforts may be maligned, but nobody contends results. We can rule the world with the right attitude.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
I Love naija i no go lie,na dis naija i go live and grow(no death for now). If u are happy and you know shout *NAIJA* ¤Naija¤(2x)If u are happy and you know and u really want to show,if u are happy and you know shou *Naaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiijjjjaaaaaaaaaaaa*

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by psalmizt(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
With this recognition we can all see that it is Nigeria that's being recognised not PDP, not APC, not Lagos State, not Rivers State but Nigeria pure and simple.... hope we get the message loud and clear...

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by mightyleks(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
We are getting there
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by darne(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
My country no dey carry last jor tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bitojoe:

hmm,we realy need to be careful.we thought we did it on our own,instead of thanking God.we better let not God get angry with us.God please have mercy on Nigeria.we are not the one that cure Ebola but its you.
So I sing "God has made a way when there seems to be no way.He has cured for us ebola our threat,
he has made our way 4 us
He has been our guide
Filled us with knowledge enough
From the day to this present day
He has made a way.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Tinyemeka(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is the only pic I liked.

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by thebloodykiller: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
At least there is something I should be proud of as a Nigerian. The success in the fight against Ebola.

Congratulations to Babatunde Fashola,Rotimi Amaechi and our president Goodluck Jonathan for coming together despite their political differences to fight this fight against humanity.

And to the late doctor,Mrs Adedovah and other health workers who made sure Ebola didn't spread further,you shall surely never be forgotten.

cool cool

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

this is the comment of the year by berem i swear this is the best comment from you so far smiley thats why i love you as my sweetie wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.