Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video (77336 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / WHO Declares Nigeria Ebola Free- Live From Yaradua Center Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by dollarlander: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
President Jonathan, Goodluck is working for you sir. I pray that it will also work on this boko haram issues.

Things are really working in your time sir. I pray that you have the second ticket to consolidate all your laudable achievement.

God bless uncle jona.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by rukks: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
God bless federal Republic of nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Whizzdom(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

First time in the History of Health Records

Nigeria Breaks record into Defeating of Ebola Virus

Seems we are good in something nowadays

Dem knw use the brain embezzle money

All Thanks Goes to the Almighty One Himself, God for his Divine Inspirations given to us

Kudos the Minister of Health and to Health Association

Kudos the Mad Man Himself is Honorable Mr. President Jonnathanks

Kudos to the Nairalanders for playing safe during the Ebola regime

Kudos to me, Whizzdom

Kudoos to #Tag grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by supaman04(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Happy 4 naija

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by omoadeleye(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
amiskurie:
Some mofos will come here and try to share this moment with the clueless one soon.

Kudos to the real heroes.

Meanwhile,a Nigerien(of Niger republic) gateman just came back through the border without being checked.

FG thwarting states efforts since the death of yar'adua.

na u just spoil dx thread ,so you are the real mr mofo of africa.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Since we can defeat EBOLA, we can defeat the destructive and deadly disease called CORRUPTION too. With God nothing is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Ahasco(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
At least there is something I should be proud of as a Nigerian. The success in the fight against Ebola.

Congratulations to Babatunde Fashola,Rotimi Amaechi and our president Goodluck Jonathan for coming together despite their political differences to fight this fight against humanity.

And to the late doctor,Mrs Adedovah and other health workers who made sure Ebola didn't spread further,you shall surely never be forgotten.

cool cool

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

Huh? Since when did you start appreciating the president? You should have just left out the presidents name and praise the governor and commissioner as if portharcourt was not also affected!
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Maonyz(f): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
How Ready Are You to Seize The Opportunities that are presented to you in life?

Do you just rule them out because "People said" or are u going to find out what you can gain out of it and have your own first-hand experience?

Never overlook any opportunity just because someone else made you to. World's best inventors were the most laughed at in life!
Wealthy men NEVER criticise opportunities, They take advantage of them!

Read On!

Success waits for no man. To be successful, You MUST pursue and overtake success.

Every wealthy man in life has a story of hardwork to tell. What is your story?

10percent of the world population control 90percent of the world economy while 90percent of the world economy fight for the remaining meagre 10percent.
Pathetic right? And it will continue being that way till people say "Enough is Enough" and step out of their comfort zone to make things happen!

Were you born with or without a silver spoon in your mouth(wealth)? It's ok! You have blamed parents, uncles, aunties and grandparents enough. It's time to stand your ground and make your next generation NOT blame you for same reasons. Its time to build a fortune for yourself and your children!

.How long do you want to keep job-hunting?
.How long will you continue to hope on your salary alone?
. Are you underpaid at work?
. Are your dreams slipping through your hands because of lack of finances?
. Are you working so hard to make other people rich? What of you? Who will make you rich?
.You want to do something better with your life?
. Still depending on your salary ONLY? Salary makes NO one rich!!!
. Does your work keep you away from your family yet nothing much to show for it?

The opportunity you seek has come!!!

Its time to let go of every Excuse, Laziness, Pride, Pessimism and Negativity! Its time to take your future in your hand!

An American-based Company with World-Class Products of all kinds require Distributors, Marketers and Networkers and partners in ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD!!!

Description:
- work part-time from the comfort of your home, you can work work with us alongside your regular job.
- you can work online or offline
-own your own website, facebook page and a well equipped online shop for FREE!
- no competition! No survival of the fittest! Its a National cake! Anyone can bite any quantity depending on your efforts!
-qualify for brand new cars, all expense paid trips to the most unique countries of the world!
-NO BOSS OR SUPERVISOR!
- work at your own convenience
-Distance and Time are not barriers
- Whether educated or non educated, Rich or not rich etc does not matter. Everyone is qualified! All that is required is Determination to succeed, Passion to excel and the Desire to change your financial status!

Don't spend your whole life being paid to build other people's dream. Who will build yours? It's time to create wealth to fulfil your own dreams!!!

To get started, here is our contact:

Hotline: 08032776889(whatsapp active!)
BBM Pin: 2A5C1937

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by okotv(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
carefreewannabe....see good news about nigeria oooo
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by kristisking(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is a sign that shows all hope is not lost in Nigeria.Things will start changing for the better if we believe in ourselves and collectively say no to vested interest, nepotism and corruption,Nigeria will be a force to reckon with.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
We have made it without their so-called foreign aid. They will also learn how to curb terrorism from us. Very soon, even US will start buying drugs & Arms from us

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by arsetalks(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
I am so happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy. They all thought Nigeria is good for only the bad things. Now they see that we are a massively underrated country. They are all surprised and they never see anything ooo, we are just starting. Our star is just starting to shine, the world should watch out.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN, PROUDLY BENIOSE, PROUDLY NIGERIAN.

GOD BLESS Nigeria. GOD BLESS BENIN REPUBLIC.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Wow!!! Lovely post!! At least, something to be truly proud of!!

When you do things right, the world is forced to notice and respect you. We ought to draw a big lesson from this event. No one grants you respect you didn't earn.

I'm really feeling proud here! smiley
You are a true progressive!

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
At least there is something I should be proud of as a Nigerian. The success in the fight against Ebola.

Congratulations to Babatunde Fashola,Rotimi Amaechi and our president Goodluck Jonathan for coming together despite their political differences to fight this fight against humanity.

And to the late doctor,Mrs Adedovah and other health workers who made sure Ebola didn't spread further,you shall surely never be forgotten.

cool cool

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
u r a fake progressive!

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
1st kudos goes 2 Fashola. Then after minister of health and GEJ. I hope one day fashola becomes 9ja president.

For d 1st time since independence, Nigeria is recognise for something positive.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
ochejoseph:
NIGERIANS are great people we united and did it with great humor see pics below
hahahahaha.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by almaliki: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:

cool cool

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

my fellow moniker....see as u murked d late doctors name....abeg try do d needful......lol
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Affable200(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Good of you Nigerian

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nazcoj(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm proud

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by clubone05: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
wirinet:
This is what TAN warriors and government apologists fail to realize, the whole world would recognize and praise you if you succeed. At the same time they would valify and catigate you when you mess up.

The whole world recognize the great feat Nigeria achieved by tackling and eliminating ebola.

I also would like to congratulate the federal Government, the Lagos State Government and the Nigerian people for this positive achievement. It is nice to hear positive news about Nigeria once a while.

bro u got this outa context. ..

its kodus to the lagos state government. ...the governor....I don't care about the other dumboos..

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
Wow, nice one...
Up Nigeria
UP The Doctors and Nurses that contributed to the fight
Up the Media
Up Fashola
Up Amaechi
Up APC

And Up Jonathan
kindly rmove JONATHAN DERE!JAJAWEEDIAN.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by MNDY(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
A larger chunk of the commendations to be alloted to Babatunde Fashola! I am simply obsessed with this man! I'm not a Lagosian but I can categorically tell y'all that he is the ideal model of an excellently performing governor!
However, one area I look forward to him for is Lagos' traffic palaver!

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by alexis007(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
kaorama:
Where is CNN Isha Sesay or whatever she is called. Hope her running mouth has been silenced and cannot find something to say abt Nigerian govt this time around
hate that lady with all guts in me....i watched her embarrass our ambassador on set just because he wasn't being specific on how much efforts our govt. was putting to find girls we weren't sure were missing.......she had every air of a racist...and to even think that she's a black.....blacks helping whites undermine their brothers since slave-trade days...

3 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
clubone05:

bro u got this outa context. ..

its kodus to the lagos state government. ...the governor....I don't care about the other dumboos..
Bt u will care when bomb explodes in lagos.1word for u #jajaweedian.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Well, this makes one quite emotional. It indicates the greatness we are capable of - if we learn to work together as a united, cohesive unit: putting our best and brightest forward, using merit and competence as the main parameters, and eschewing all forms of sectionalism. ethnocentrism, nepotism, and all the other negative 'isms' that have held us down since Independence.

4 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
MNDY:
A larger chunk of the commendations to be alloted to Babatunde Fashola! I am simply obsessed with this man! I'm not a Lagosian but I can categorically tell y'all that he is the ideal model of an excellently performing governor!
However, one area I look forward to him for is Lagos' traffic palaver!
a large chunk of d blame shld also go to him whn boko guys invade lagos.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by tempel(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Up Nigeria we the best

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by merits(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by felipemadero(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
I feel proud and elated for once.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
enoqueen:
they will definitely overcome since the disease no know rich or poor. if na poor man disease them for leave am make he de spread like fire. de talk sorry everyday.
Lolz
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by FOLLOWJESUS: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thank GOD for the victory and all the Nigeria medical team for a job well done, a great leason to learn about Unity and profesionalism puting the right person at the right place helped Nigeria a lot, Prof Oyebuchi Chukwu did his work well, We have overcome Ebola it has remain boko haram, if the north cooperated the way the south did boko haram would have been a thing of d past.We must overcome in JESUS name AMEN

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
The first shall be d last and d last the first.
Proud to be a Nigerian...dis feeling shld not be once in a blue moon.

Misstique,post something na.Even if na fullstop(.) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.