Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video (77343 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / WHO Declares Nigeria Ebola Free- Live From Yaradua Center Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nonybb: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019 OR HEAVEN WOULD FALL!

6 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Idumose(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2014
This news is very refreshing.We can make Nigeria a great nation if we all sit up.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by asadike(f): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2014
God bless nigeria,God bless everyone that has a hand in eradicating d deadly ebola disease from dis country, God bless u mr health minister Onyebuchi Chukwu and may God bless me nd you that once bath with salt nd water in fear of ebola.

7 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by wirinet(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is what TAN warriors and government apologists fail to realize, the whole world would recognize and praise you if you succeed. At the same time they would valify and catigate you when you mess up.

The whole world recognize the great feat Nigeria achieved by tackling and eliminating ebola.

I also would like to congratulate the federal Government, the Lagos State Government and the Nigerian people for this positive achievement. It is nice to hear positive news about Nigeria once a while.

6 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by omenka(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
kaorama:
Where is CNN Asha Sessey or whatever she is called. Hope her running mouth has been silenced and cannot find something to say abt Nig govt this time around
Is it so difficult for one to celebrate good stuff and forget about who said what in the past?? What has Aisha got to do with this good news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by PedroJP(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Viva Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by kolaaderin: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
All praise to GOD first and then to Lagos state Government in person of Able Gov Fashola, this story would have been other way round as the central government would have messed up the whole scene by not responding to issues promptly.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wow, nice one...
Up Nigeria
UP The Doctors and Nurses that contributed to the fight
Up the Media
Up Fashola
Up Amaechi
Up APC

And Up Jonathan

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 1shortblackboy: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
nice one

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by fr3do(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by fr3do(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
wirinet:
This is what TAN warriors and government apologists fail to realize, the whole world would recognize and praise you if you succeed. At the same time they would valify and catigate you when you mess up.

The whole world recognize the great feat Nigeria achieved by tackling and eliminating ebola.

I also would like to congratulate the federal Government, the Lagos State Government and the Nigerian people for this positive achievement. It is nice to hear positive news about Nigeria once a while.

Chillax! Just smile and rest your case
Maybe the criticisms they received from Nigeria-spirited netizens like me brought them to order.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by jmoore(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Victory is good but we should not relax.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by yokiti: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
The way we defeated Ebola Virus, we shall defeat all the challenges we are facing as a nation with our collective efforts.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 24in7: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
God bless 9ja.......@least 4 once letz hear smetin gud cmin frm all dis foreign media abt 9JA
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by ITbomb(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
APC ingrates would have loved it to read, 'How The World Media Is Celebrating Fashola's Ebola Victory'.

GEJ Till 2019

8 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by thewarrior72: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
I noticed egift, barem & omenka made sense today...kudos tongue winkAh did I forgot barcanista?

4 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by skyeboy98(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
enoqueen:
they will definitely overcome since the disease no know rich or poor. if na poor man disease them for leave am make he de spread like fire. de talk sorry everyday.
and after many poeple don die them come say we on it de police is making investigation and phermacist are making reserch by two years time we will get to de root of the matter but now na every body problem fear don hold them
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Remain terrorism
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by IdomaLikita: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nice Thread!
Success advertises itself,
No need to 'TAN' your skin if you look great already! grin
Congratz LASG, FG and all Nigerians !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by nigerianvenom(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
At least there is something I should be proud of as a Nigerian. The success in the fight against Ebola.
Congratulations to Babatunde Fashola,Rotimi Amaechi and our president Goodluck Jonathan for coming together despite their political differences to fight this fight against humanity.
And to the late doctor,Mrs Adedovah and other health workers who made sure Ebola didn't spread further,you shall surely never be forgotten.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

Go collect ur voters card so u'll vote for GEJ come 2015

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Go collect ur voters card so u'll vote for GEJ come 2015
I am not voting for GEJ in 2015. You should know that by now.

4 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:

You made up your mind so early? I'll vote for him if Atiku and/or Tinubu are on the ballot.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
kITATITA:

You made up your mind so early? I'll vote for him if Atiku and/or Tinubu are on the ballot.
well this thread isn't about whom to vote for in 2015. Let us celebrate this victory against Ebola collectively first.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Abbey2sam(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wow! ! My beloved country on international headlines ..

For a good thing for that matter .....

dancing #shoki

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Descartes: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Something Good Must Come out of Nazareth(Nigeria) cool BTW GEJ still on Shakara Mood.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Lordlexyy: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Couldn't have been more happier being a Nigerian at a point when all odds were against us. Shame on seccessionists and detractors who gloated over our challenges hoping and intensively praying this situation crumble and eventually disintegrate us. God pass them. They will continue to get disappointed as we make more gains out of a chaotic situations. Nigerians are built tough to face and conquer tougher situations. Imagine what more we could achieve as a nation if we forsake politics of sentiment and clannishness and vote on the basis of antecedent or track records. I keep saying that we have not unlocked 1/3 of our potentials. The world aint seen nothing yet. Love naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Descartes: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
Zmapp is a scam- Asari Dokubo
Una go kill pesin grin grin
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Good. These are the kinda headline I like to see. We have the potentials to be great,but we ain't utilizing it.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by nigerianvenom(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:

no,i dont know cos ure just telling me.its not late to have a change of mind

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
So this thread never enter front page yet? The only good news wey sweet my belle so? angry

Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Semid4lyfe
Seun
Mukina2

Oya! Do the needful!
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by jackymfon: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fashola for President 2015

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.