Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old (37516 Views)

My Dog Attacked Me / Police Parade Dogs That Attacked Four-year-old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by obafemiglory(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
aanumama:
I would always say it, dogs are not your friend, they are killers!
I pray the boy recover and hope it doesn't affect his brain,
Dogs are the worst thing in my life, I watched my young nephew suffered and died because of dog bite.
With all the stories going round about how dogs attack their owners, some silly peeps still keep dogs.
I wish they eat their owner alive, stupid man, keeping dogs in a house where other people live.

dogs are not bad...it all depends on d training.

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by GovWahala: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
obainojazz:
I always say it
you gat no brains
dogs dey said even adults are scared of
waste of sperm
hehe
Brainless Goat, spineless fool, so because they said adults are scared of a dog means I should be? When the Dog is not a lion or tiger? If not that u choose to just show ur stupidity u are suppose to read where the mother of the children fought back the dogs and they retreated. Stuupid U.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is why I hate some dogs...too aggressive angry A chill passed thru my body on reading this! .And our police couldn't do a thing!

May Almighty Allah save the life of that kid

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Sanguine77(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
The police should have shot the dogs. The owner of the dogs should be charged for attempted murder and may God help and heal the hapless and innocent boy.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by ITbomb(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wey the meat?

Make the police transfer the mudafukin dogs down here make we ask am few questions
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Holi(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jack (Baur) n Gadaffi........d dogs jus acted like dia names.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Gorgeous58(f): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Person wey never chop belle full no suppose to get dog
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by gistmelove(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na my papa street ooo.... The yeye Dog sef still dy for police station grin

jus heard now that the boi as lose his life...

The owner na real madt man
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Everybody including police dey there dey look.Shey beta plank no dey ni?Even if na Lion...shebi pistol dey police hand...Rawbbishundecided

I feel for d boy o!

Me I won't av stood there doing nothing sha....highest tin na to collect injection for 21 days angry

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
redcliff:

We are not clicking your link. Be more creative..

cheesy
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
No mind d cowards.I know dogs well.If u u hit dem for beta place,dem go whine turn back or even die sef.
Itz sad pple stood to watch...
GovWahala:

Brainless Goat, spineless fool, so because they said adults are scared of a dog means I should be? When the Dog is not a lion or tiger? If not that u choose to just show ur stupidity u are suppose to read where the mother of the children fought back the dogs and they retreated. Stuupid U.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
obafemiglory:
dogs are not bad...it all depends on d training.
Dogs are monsters!
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Olalan(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
The owner of the dogs should be prosecuted to serve as a lesson to other arrogant pet owners who terrorise their neighbours with their pets. Wishing the little boy quick and full recovery .
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Bobo121(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Seven police men and not one of them could shoot those dogs..smh.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by piagetskinner(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
That's y I hate dogs...some of em are just wild animals...btw, which kind dumb arse police men we get so,we no ft do anything other than lookery#smh...sorry kid, get well soon
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by adet991(f): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
From my own point of view,they shouldn't feed the dogs for a week then they should leave the dogs with the owner for 1 and a half hour as well.If he is able to go back home safely,so help him God

4 Likes

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dogs are taking over these days! Mauling and dragging everything on the floor; nairaland inclusive.

Our laws are on the side of dog owners, who let them stray and cause havoc. BTW, why do people keep dogs?
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by bigt2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Rapzino:
bros make we join hand dey do dog business abeg
how we go take do an
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by pigin: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Such thing cannot happen in Our land( Igbo land) We are not coward like some people, even a little boy in our land would have killed those dogs.
Thank God their act of cowardice is paying off, Useless people like their general that ran at the sight of un armed boko haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Drniyi4u(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
GogetterMD:
Oga Seun should come and comment and defend his beloved creatures
....wāįţįŋg!
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Very useless people and stuupid policemen

6 fucccking men in black and none of them could shoot the dogs ? All the fucktards know how to do is harrass innocent and harmless citizens.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Idrismusty97(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
pigin:
Such thing cannot happen in Our land( Igbo land) We are not coward like some people, even a little boy in our land would have killed those dogs.
Thank God their act of cowardice is paying off, Useless people like their general that ran at the sight of un armed boko haram.
This is not the time for some stûpid tribal, Ethnic bashing bullcraps please. If you must beat your dry empty chest it shouldn't be on a thread like this!

8 Likes

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by DaGC(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
The dogs did a terrible thing but it shouldn't make people castigate dogs. Dogs are not all bad.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Stepout(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
I will be right back to check my Rookie
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Osama10(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
With only a gun shot in the air that boy would have been rescued, our police force is shit. angry

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by onimcee1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Those dogs are definitely not alsatians. They are far too intelligent to do something as awkward as that.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Ediss(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
You see y my only pet is my girlfriend? If people dey eat dog I no go beam them embarassed
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by GovWahala: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
No mind d cowards.I know dogs well.If u u hit dem for beta place,dem go whine turn back or even die sef.
Itz sad pple stood to watch...
My brother, I'm surprised by the way some of them are talking, for that long time of attack, nobody could get a club or plank to attack the dogs it's just plain cowardice

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by MovingMax: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wishing the poor boy quick recovery. The owner of the dogs should be arrested for allowing his dogs to go astray. Its offence in miscellious act. He can be charge for negligence
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
The police ought to shoot at the dogs , such are killed instantly.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by iccydope(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
GovWahala:
This is horrible! I feel for the boy.
But his elder brothers are cowards, at 7 or above I terrorize dogs already, except if the dogs are not ordinary dogs, if not a dog to follow me into my compound makes it dead talk more of inside my house that dog will be terribly bruised, and in their case it's not just one person.
Those police men need to be locked up, haba seven of you and u could not stop two dog because they were growling? I'm so angry men.
Would ordinary dogs chew off the scalp of boy un-harmed and without threat?
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by PAnaceA7(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
The owner is solely to blame.. He can't say he is ignorant of wat harm d dogs can do. Besides such dogs ought to be in d cage at dat time. He should be arrested and charged to court immediately

It's a pity dat d Nigerian police always make d news for the wrong reasons.smh

Finally, I pray God heals the boy and put the parents out of d trauma they are facing now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic / The Adventures Of Boji, Istanbul’s Traveling Dog (Photos) / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.