Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old (37476 Views)

My Dog Attacked Me / Police Parade Dogs That Attacked Four-year-old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by donodion(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dog have no reason attacking a child
Put those dogs down for good .
After eaten raw human flesh and blood.....and those of a 4 year old for that matter.

Owing guard dogs entails responsibilities to which most dog owners back at.home are not too keen on.e.g....like regular innoculations,ensuring the hounds are kept in secured environment where they cant engage direct attack on public members,etc.

Theres clear difference between guard dogs and pet dogs.

God help the owner if he wont be slapped with serious law suits besides giving the beasts permanently sleep.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by GovWahala: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
iccydope:

Would ordinary dogs chew off the scalp of boy un-harmed and without threat?
Oga, whether they were ordinary dogs or not, the 7 police that stood, watch and did nothing are very useless! How come the mother could face the dogs? - and don't give me any shiit about mother's love.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Dosoq(f): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
So so sad,I felt so close 2 tears wen reading d story,dear lord,pls grant dis poor little boy quick n safe recovery,cos I cant imagine d pain he'll b goin tru cos I av little nephews of dos ages of his n his other brodas,I jst can't n don't wana imagine it....... also don't like dogs ever since I saw it attack my neigbhour during childhood days.I stil av d fear till date

3 Likes

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by DrGill(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
DrGill:

mods, y bring already dead news to front page...oga oo
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Beats me...wonder wat dey would do in d face of "real danger"
GovWahala:

My brother, I'm surprised by the way some of them are talking, for that long time of attack, nobody could get a club or plank to attack the dogs it's just plain cowardice
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Alexcollins(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Am not bragging but I know I would have re enforce within 5mins with some wears and hard amenities and send one of those dogs 2 its grave. It seems pple of dat part of d country are naturally scared of their shadows....

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Goldenboy007(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
This story is actually annoying and I could not bear reading it to the end! How can a whole street stand by and watch dogs injure a child! Is it a bulldog or Rottweiler ? Nigerians never help, they just stand and watch! I remember when I was robbed at gun point in the midst of a crowd in Ikeja..people were just walking by...I ran to a police man I saw in a bus, he just hid in the bus! that was when I decided my days were numbered in that country!

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by 735i(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Just in case anyone sees something similar happening in the future...
Hold the dog by the collar and pull the collar upwards...this will cut off air supply and make it immediately relax the jaws....
Continue to hold until it goes limp....
Afterwards.... Put it down with a bullet....

5 Likes

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Babasquare: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
What a sad story! The most chilling part of this horrific story is the glaring inadequacy/incompetence of the Nigeria Police Force on display. The Police Force with its own police dogs don't know how to calm down a mad dog. Appropriate dose of tranquilizer or sedative shots would have brought calmness and serenity to the dogs in 5 minutes and the chances of boy surviving with minor damages would have been greatly increased... I despair for this country.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
This story is annoying to sauy the least. Why are the dogs still kept somewhere and not shot dead by now?

How can adults watch dogs attack a child? They coild have wielded sticks and all sort of weapons to distract the dogs' attention from the poor boy. Yeye policemen were even there! Shame on all the adults that watched this boy go through this pain.

The dog owner should be tried for negligence and deliberately endangering other people's lives. Omo ale.

And people wonder why I won't allow any tenant to rear any animal in the compound! I only like dogs on tv abeg.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Jayuba(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
vampires now carrying the form of dogs.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by GovWahala: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Beats me...wonder wat dey would do in d face of "real danger"
My brother that's it o, if it were a lion or tiger that got into the community that way so even the police will scamper in fear?
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
I love dogs, they are man's best friend no matter what. but just as man kills his fellow man, dogs also will kill man and fellow dogs.

I own 3 dogs. But if any of them tries to attack me, I will make sure that dogs gets a broken leg and loses one eye. And if by chance they try to maul me or anyone.. I will certainly kill that madafaking dog and no one for house go talk much. But I love dogs.

not long ago I had an argument with my bro about letting your dog ( Rottweiler, pitbul or any aggressive dog) to roam about in a public compound as being a very big bad idea... but he was in the notion that a dog no matter what breed will never attack people as long as they leave in the same compound. Well this story proves me right.

the own should be prosecuted and the dogs killed ( the boy dies ) or locked up and their movements severely restricted ( if the boy survives ).

I love dogs, but I don't like dogs that has the intention to kill and eat. My dogs hunt lizards, birds an in some occasions snakes... but they just kill it and leave their carcass there to rotten. they don't eat fresh meat.... That's how I trained them... I feed them once and I feed them well.

Don't own a dog if you don't know how to breed them. dogs can be adorable or dangerous. It Just boils down to how you breed them.

I love dogs. they are adorable.

4 Likes

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by armyofone(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wondering if the owner fed the dogs undecided

Animals should be left in the wilds.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
The only reason why the dogs attacked was that;They weren't fed...
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by zill(f): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
The policemen should be prosecuted too 'cos i know they will definitely have a gun but they choose to stand and watch. May God lay his hands on the boy.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by jeje123(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is my judgement d owner and d dogs sud be kept inside one room for three day and lets see wat wud happen. Bastard owner!
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by XquizitJoe(f): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
So, awful. May the God of children grant him divine healing.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by mascot87(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Goldenboy007:
This story is actually annoying and I could not bear reading it to the end! How can a whole street stand by and watch dogs injure a child! Is it a bulldog or Rottweiler ? Nigerians never help, they just stand and watch! I remember when I was robbed at gun point in the midst of a crowd in Ikeja..people were just walking by...I ran to a police man I saw in a bus, he just hid in the bus! that was when I decided my days were numbered in that country!

grin grin grin grin Nigerian police,I hail oo grin grin grin
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by lawrenceunaa: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
I thought dogs are chained or caged

the dog owner should be penalized
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
That'll most likely be d case.
GovWahala:

My brother that's it o, if it were a lion or tiger that got into the community that way so even the police will scamper in fear?
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by tellwisdom: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
This cant happen to my younger brother and i would not intervene. Not me sad

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
My dogs are like yours too.They hunt anything that moves(rats,snakes,lizards etc) but neva eat dem...vewi playful too.Also feed dem once.Though my mum treats them to fresh cow leg(bone) once in a while wink
IyfeNamikaze:
I love dogs, they are man's best friend no matter what. but just as man kills his fellow man, dogs also will kill man and fellow dogs.

I own 3 dogs. But if any of them tries to attack me, I will make sure that dogs gets a broken leg and loses one eye. And if by chance they try to maul me or anyone.. I will certainly kill that madafaking dog and no one for house go talk much. But I love dogs.

not long ago I had an argument with my bro about letting your dog ( Rottweiler, pitbul or any aggressive dog) to roam about in a public compound as being a very big bad idea... but he was in the notion that a dog no matter what breed will never attack people as long as they leave in the same compound. Well this story proves me right.

the own should be prosecuted and the dogs killed ( the boy dies ) or locked up and their movements severely restricted ( if the boy survives ).

I love dogs, but I don't like dogs that has the intention to kill and eat. My dogs hunt lizards, birds an in some occasions snakes... but they just kill it and leave their carcass there to rotten. they don't eat fresh meat.... That's how I trained them... I feed them once and I feed them well.

Don't own a dog if you don't know how to breed them. dogs can be adorable or dangerous. It Just boils down to how you breed them.

I love dogs. they are adorable.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by PRINCEHPXP(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
heart touching moment
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by obainojazz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
GovWahala:

Brainless Goat, spineless fool, so because they said adults are scared of a dog means I should be? When the Dog is not a lion or tiger? If not that u choose to just show ur stupidity u are suppose to read where the mother of the children fought back the dogs and they retreated. Stuupid U.
buhaha
dats why she is deir mother
hw can u say a 7yr old boy shld fyt two dogs
thunder fire u and ur clueless clan
stupid gay boy

1 Like

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Ekiseme(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
And crowd were watching,even police with a gun.

Na this kind tori dey comot water for my eye,i wish the speedy recovery
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Tbamo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Police were watching and all they could do was arrest! Always medicine after death!
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by GovWahala: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
obainojazz:
buhaha
dats why she is deir mother
hw can u say a 7yr old boy shld fyt two dogs
thunder fire u and ur clueless clan
stupid gay boy
Useless dog ur foolery is on full display here. Because she's there mother means she has more wisdom or strength than the seven police that stood, watch and did nothing? Do u have a brain at all Disgusting gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic / The Adventures Of Boji, Istanbul’s Traveling Dog (Photos) / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.