Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate (44964 Views)

Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=Obipat post=26952275][/quote]
There you go. I said it you were an APC supporter and that is why you would not believe the truth that the opposition in Ebonyi is toothless. Well, you may not like GEJ but he will rule till 2019, you may not like that period. But you'll have to bear it or die trying.
#nough said too.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by humblesteve(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2014
shizzle11:
i congratulate the next governor of Ebonyi state, (prof)Onyebuchi Chukwu cool
Bro shizzle God wil bless you and your family

Please are you from Ebonyi?
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by shizzle11(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2014
humblesteve:

Bro shizzle God wil bless you and your family

Please are you from Ebonyi?
Bless you too bruv.

No, im proudly Igbo thou. Anambra pikin cool
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by chinedujazzy(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2014
I foresee a greater Ebonyi State,just Pray he brings development to the doorstep of his people
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by zubby29(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2014
dat man togeda wit lagos state did a gud job in containing ebola.i hope he can kip up d gud job as a govr if he wins
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by mbulela: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2014
HAH:
We have entered the beginning of the end of democracy in Nigeria, courtesy of PDP

They are now singing consensus candidate everywhere next they will attempt to change constitution to remove term limit.

David Mark want to be senate president for the 3rd term too.

Indeed there was a country.

They learnt from the masters of consensus arrangement - APC
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by humblesteve(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2014
shizzle11:
Bless you too bruv.

No, im proudly Igbo thou. Anambra pikin cool
Ok. thanks
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Xplicitonu: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2014
@ op, I swear this your thread no consign me... Wetin u wan make I talk?
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nelson2014(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2014
achi4u:
Do not bring that ur Afikpo stu.pidity to this forum, Elechi is from Ikwo but he make sure that all the state feel his leadership.So,Onyebuchi is an Ebonyi man before Afikpo tin.
This is the more reason why Ebonyi south senatorial district is finding it difficult to govern the state. Too much triblistic is not the way forward.
who told u elechi is doin gud.dat old man dat pple in other state doesn't knw he exists.go nd look at our educatn sector compare to other states
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by achi4u(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2014
Vessi:

Achi4u my brother. I've got your back now onward.
Oga mark my words, achievement speaks. If Onyebuchi contests under PDP next year, his victory in the pools will be like that of Obiano at Anambra state. Bookmark this page.
That's my only hope and prayer, ,,,care not where our governor comes from.
All of us should learn from this line.

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Nelson2014:
who told u elechi is doin gud.dat old man dat pple in other state doesn't knw he exists.go nd look at our educatn sector compare to other states
They do not know he exists because Elechi doesn't spread his achievements in the media nor does he bring journalists to interview him on his achievements, he is a calm, proud old man.
The ochoudo city, international market, gigantic water plants, 44 unity bridges linking Ebonyi villages to Abakaliki, 4 rice milling clusters, state roads and many more were all built by him.
The ochoudo city, international market and water plant will be commissioned later on this year. I read they are already ready.

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by achi4u(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2014
@vessi...I concur with ur statement, Elechi's achievement is second to none. I always pray to God to give us another person who will perform more above the standard Elechi has set.
Elechi is a God sent and with those unity bridges which cost billions of naira Ebonyi will forever be thankful and will never forget the man who links all the villages in Ebonyi state.
if Onyebuchi later take the saddle of leadership of Ebonyi, he will then channel his energy to other areas and brings Ebonyi to its rightful position.
Ebonyi ga adiriri MMA.

3 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by imperator123: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by ChimaAdeoye: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vessi:

They do not know he exists because Elechi doesn't spread his achievements in the media nor does he bring journalists to interview him on his achievements, he is a calm, proud old man.
The ochoudo city, international market, gigantic water plants, 44 unity bridges linking Ebonyi villages to Abakaliki, 4 rice milling clusters, state roads and many more were all built by him.
The ochoudo city, international market and water plant will be commissioned later on this year. I read they are already ready.

[size=18pt]Mechanized agriculture & massive poultry production !!![/size]

Then build an industrialized society around food packaging factories making use of the agricultural products of Ebonyi state.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

[size=18pt]Mechanized agriculture & massive poultry production !!![/size]

Then build an industrialized society around food packaging factories making use of the agricultural products of Ebonyi state.
And Ebonyi will be a world class city.
I hope the in-coming Governor does what you just posted, and even more.

2 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
at least he'll have containing ebola successfully as a major selling point
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Funniez:
Like if you are an Ebonyite and wants this man to follow d pattern of Ochiudo.
God forbid what i forbade...elechi is the worst governor in Nigeria.... old achaic useless man...
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
achi4u:
@vessi...I concur with ur statement, Elechi's achievement is second to none. I always pray to God to give us another person who will perform more above the standard Elechi has set.
Elechi is a God sent and with those unity bridges which cost billions of naira Ebonyi will forever be thankful and will never forget the man who links all the villages in Ebonyi state.
if Onyebuchi later take the saddle of leadership of Ebonyi, he will then channel his energy to other areas and brings Ebonyi to its rightful position.
Ebonyi ga adiriri MMA.
shut up...dey don bribe yu abi
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nelson2014:
a proud ueeless man like elechi
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jamesrock:
Which dark corner did this one crawl out from?
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by achi4u(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jamesrock:
Hahahaha me wey no road to government house.
Sincerely, i've never seen Elechi and his team with my korokoro eye for once, yet I'm leaving in the state capital Abakaliki.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by achi4u(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jamesrock:
God forbid what i forbade...elechi is the worst governor in Nigeria.... old achaic useless man...
Bros you sound like one of those guys he stop Okada riding in the state capital?
He may be useless to you but we like him.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
achi4u:
Bros you sound like one of those guys he stop Okada riding in the state capital?
He may be useless to you but we like him.
yea...yu can...afta he don bribe...mind you...Am a surgeon...MBBS
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vessi:

Which dark corner did this one crawl out from?
ask ur great grandfather---->>>martin elechi
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
achi4u:
Hahahaha me wey no road to government house.
Sincerely, i've never seen Elechi and his team with my korokoro eye for once, yet I'm leaving in the state capital Abakaliki.
STORY FOR THE gods
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jamesrock:
ask ur great grandfather---->>>martin elechi
Hohohohoho!!!
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vessi:

Hohohohoho!!!
psychomirases
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jamesrock:
psychomirases
undecided
I won't quote you again, mannerless thing.
Some parents just raise kids as though they were animals, maybe it was the same way these parents were raised, like animals.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vessi:

undecided
Some parents just raise kids as though they were animals, maybe it was the same way these parents were raised, like animals.
#story for the gods
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Jamesrock(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vessi:

undecided
#story for the gods omo ode alainironu....oponu oshi jati jati
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by humblesteve(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
@vessi And achi4u are you guys from ebonyi if yes which part?

Am frm afikpo north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo / Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.