Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi (657 Views)

What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? / "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi by JonahOkpabi: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
So far, much has been written on how to win a man's heart but no strategic and practical approach has been given. this is the secret that i bring to you. Have you being finding it difficult to get this cute and dream guy,, or is your man not giving you attention that you so badly desire, then here is your final Bus Stop. The charm i bring to you really works. In case you are in doubt, just try it once and see if it doesn't work. I bet you, the result will be so amazing. So many testimonies has been given about this strategic approach that i will bring to you..
Here is it: To win a man's heart;
1. Give him Beans
2. Give him more Beans
3. Give him much more Beans
4. Give him much more plenty of Beans
5. Give him Beans again.
Surely your man will love you
Re: How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi by Abas85: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
mitchewwwwwww undecidedmitchewwwwwww
Re: How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi by iceberylin(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
1) ĎŐŃŤ ÁŚĶ ŦŐŔ MŐŃĔŶ
2)ŔĔĴct ĨŦ ĤĔ ĞĨVĔŚ ŶŐÚ MŐŃĔŶ
3)ĞĨVĔ ĤĨM MŐŃĔŶ
4)ĎŐŃŤ ĔVĔŔ ÁŚĶ ŦŐŔ MŐŃey
5)ČĤĔČĶ ŐÚŤ #1 grin
Re: How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Maddest thread ever opennet
d yabaleft crews are back undecided
Re: How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi by gede7744(f): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

[quote author=snowprince07 post=26944592]Maddest thread ever opennet
d yabaleft crews are back
Re: How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi by Mayydayy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
who wants to win a mans heart when the heart of man is full of evil.women beware.just quoting ma bible. angry

(1) (Reply)

She's With Another Man Yet Starring At Me A Stranger / Husbands For Sale! / 5 Ways You Can Talk Yourself Out Of A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.