Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? (3913 Views)

Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by MessiRonaldo007: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2014
lanrexlan:
Liar,many non-muslims do comment in the Islam section,some non-muslims topics even made it to the frontpage(If you need evidences,I will give you).The rule is very simple,keep to Nairaland rules and you will NEVER get banned.

Boring section? And your brothers in christ keep flooding the place.We know of a certain christian that has more than 5 accounts just to comment on the Islam section(N B. This certain individual do post with all these monikers almost the same time).
We know of certain christians that ALL their topics on Nairaland is about Islam and posted in the Islam section.
We know of a certain hatetheist that created more than 28 monikers just to post in the Islam section.And you called that boring? What we see is your brothers' obsession with posting in the Islam section.We do welcome them providing they abide with Nairaland rules.
You talking about tolerance? To hell with your so called tolerance.We remembered the kind of tolerance you and some of your christian brothers and sisters displayed when muslims were clamoring for their topics on frontpage on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1579129/request-islamic-threads-frontpage
We were really fascinated with the tolerance you guys displayed!!!

Please keep quiet. We know the kind of muslim you are. You will never address the issue at hand.

The issues are as follows.
-The forced conversion on the islamic section.

-The fact that muslims can open threads criticising christianity in the islam section but christians and atheists cant do the same in the religion section without their threads moved to the islamic section

-The front page issue with people who dont know how "touchy" the moderation issue is in the islam section getting banned as "islamophobes". Some of these people banned from the front page have never previously set foot in the islam section.

-The "touchy" moderation of the islam section where misspelling "Allah" can get you cautioned or where saying "christianity supports homosexuality" is allowed but saying "Islam supports homosexuality" will get you banned.

The islam section is the only section on nairaland that discriminates users.

I have interviewed many muslims in real life ranging from Nigeria to UK and told them about the islamic section on nairaland being separate- they strongly disagreed;

Either one section for all or different sections for all. Since both options wont work for Seun. The only solution is to then give muslims the same restrictions that they give non-muslims. EQUALITY
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by Mynd44: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2014
MessiRonaldo007:

Please keep quiet. We know the kind of muslim you are. You will never address the issue at hand.

The issues are as follows.
-The forced conversion on the islamic section.

-The fact that muslims can open threads criticising christianity in the islam section but christians and atheists cant do the same in the religion section without their threads moved to the islamic section

-The front page issue with people who dont know how "touchy" the moderation issue is in the islam section getting banned as "islamophobes". Some of these people banned from the front page have never previously set foot in the islam section.

-The "touchy" moderation of the islam section where misspelling "Allah" can get you cautioned or where saying "christianity supports homosexuality" is allowed but saying "Islam supports homosexuality" will get you banned.

The islam section is the only section on nairaland that discriminates users.

I have interviewed many muslims in real life ranging from Nigeria to UK and told them about the islamic section on nairaland being separate- they strongly disagreed;

Either one section for all or different sections for all. Since both options wont work for Seun. The only solution is to then give muslims the same restrictions that they give non-muslims. EQUALITY
MessiRonaldo007, are you a Muslim?
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by MessiRonaldo007: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Mynd44:

MessiRonaldo007, are you a Muslim?

I am the macdaddy of logicboy grin grin grin

Funny how perception changes when I dont use the "logicboy" moniker
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by Mynd44: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2014
MessiRonaldo007:

I am the macdaddy of logicboy grin grin grin

Funny how perception changes when I dont use the "logicboy" moniker
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2014
paulGrundy:

Don't you think that the creation is muslims-only section led to this new set of problems we are having?

Wouldn't it be best if we had only the general religious section and a very strong moderator?

Quite on the contrary, I think the creation of that section has helped in mitigating some problems that otherwise would have escalated.

Your second comment seems to suggest that your fight is not for a 'Christian' section but the eradication of the Islam for Muslim section. I don't think this is right.

The Religion section already has a strong moderator. All that is needed is for him to be giving the enabling environment to work effectively.

I believe the problem some Christians have stem from the incessant and inconsiderate attacks on their beliefs by those who have no regard or respect for the individual.

Solving that problem would make any Christian forget about having a separate section. The solution to that problem is effective moderation.
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by itstpia1: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2014
oh well, this na till kingdom come matter.
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Silly people.

1 Like

Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by Ajibam: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Silly people.
grin grin grin
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by paulGrundy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ajibam:
grin grin grin

How is it possible that you can comment in islam-only section with the islamic decleration written on your profile?
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by Ajibam: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

How is it possible that you can comment in islam-only section with the islamic decleration written on your profile?
You mean "not written on my profile "
Maybe I comment on the thread before it was moved.
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by paulGrundy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ajibam:

You mean "not written on my profile "
Maybe I comment on the thread before it was moved.

Ok
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by tartar9(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

You seem to forget that sometimes muslims post insultive threads about christians in the general religion section, and the thread runs untouched by the mods. But when a christian utters a word of criticism in the muslim section against muslim (even when said politely), he is barred. Now when you want to comment on their section you are "forcefully converted to islam".

How would you feel if you were made to click on an agreement that you are renouncing your catholic faith for paganism all because you want to comment in a pagan themed thread?
are they forcing you to comment.
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by nellyelitz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
striktlymi:
I don't know why you guys enjoy putting seun on the spot. I think he has done reasonably well with this section and that of the Muslims, considering the circumstances.
what circumstances?
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by nellyelitz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
MessiRonaldo007:

Jealous of what?

Have you been smoking some herbs recently?
your guess is as good as mine..,
Re: Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? by true2god: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
It seems nairaland is gradually being hijacked by some muslims extremist who cannot handle criticism logically.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of The Most Religious Countries In The World; Checkout Nigeria's Position / Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? / Shiloh 2020: The Too Many Blunders Of Bishop Oyedepo (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.