Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89846 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nora544: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
where in the bible did you see tithing for jewsh ... go read malachi ... after all they dont force the money from your hands .... they were able to sell their ... its a great skill ... marketability . companies die to have individuals who can sell out .. it not an easy business sis ... jesus even said it , dont you know I have to go about my father's business.

This Incredible Season of Miracles Begins Now
That’s why I am now coming to you through this urgent and time-dated letter. We have an astonishing opportunity to release an amazing $5 million harvest into this ministry by matching an incredible $2.5 million gift in the next 90 days, or the opportunity will pass. We cannot let that happen. Not now. Not during this incredible season!
My dear friend who is planting this seed has lived the principle of giving unselfishly to the Gospel throughout his life and ministry, and he has been fabulously successful. I believe, with him, that this is a unique moment in time—an awesome season of debt cancellation—as the wealth transfer takes place to God’s people around the world.
God’s Word proclaims that His grace is “sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9). Because of God’s grace, He wants to restore your home, your favor, your protection, your fellowship with Him, and so much more. And I truly believe that as you take part in this great challenge as we match this $2.5 million gift together, you will see a miraculous breakthrough in breaking the bondages of debt during the next 90 days.
Your Double Harvest Miracle
Are you ready for God to do the “impossible” in your life!
Are you ready to see your harvest doubled?
Are you ready to see your debt cancelled in the next 90 days?
Imagine not dreading going to the mailbox, no bills piling up on your counter, and no calls from collectors coming to your home. God wants to wipe your debt out! Every bit of it…and in the next 90 days!
This is an appointed hour. Imagine: Your $100 gift immediately doubles to $200. Your $500 seed literally becomes $1,000. If God leads you to plant $10,000, it instantly grows into a $20,000 seed! And your double seed, sown bountifully, will reap bountifully through the supernatural law of multiplication!
Only God could provide something like this—a double harvest for you. And the more you plant, the more you will reap!
The anointing for biblical abundance is being released. As you step into this miracle by faith, it will be poured out upon you, too! Your giving is literally the weapon that breaks the bondage of debt in this ministry and in your home during the next 90 days.
Plant your seed-gift now, then begin confessing over every bill, every debt, and every area of financial struggle in your life:
“With God I’m coming out of debt in 90 days!!!”
These repeated confessions will be constant reminders of the financial breakthrough that is coming to you.

That
is like many of this fake preachers work that is from Benny Hinn and he is not better than the rich nigerian Pastors.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
tochimajesty:

U keep saying no body force u to pay.
have u imagine how yahooboys make their victims pay? It is called brainwashing, psychological manipulation, a promise of blessing. If u don't pay u won't get any blessing.
Only yahooboys and pastors understand this logic
where have you heard if you don't pay , you won't be blessed .... And yes , are they not blessed. I said it before , would you patronize a product if you are not seeing results... It's as easy as that.you are there gnashing while their churches are growing, if there are no results will it be growing.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Vikky014(f): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

ĹĨŤĔŔÁĹĹŶ ĤĔ ĎĨĎŃŤ
HE DID LITERALLY.HE FED THOUSANDS OF PEOPL WT JST 5LOAFS OF BREAD AND TWO FISHES.HE ORDERD FOR D BEST HORSE NEW ONE FOR HIS TRIUMPHANT ENTRY TO JERUSALEM.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by datribune: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
oh , if you believe in charms then you dont need to criticise them bro .... and its no deception as long as you can sell out with results... if to say the members of this churches are not getting richer then we can call it deception ... but majority claim to have testimonies ... would you buy a product that showed no results buying it earlier..... I guess NO . As long as there are results , its clean hustle brother.

By charm I mean charming personality.
d only result we know 4 sure & can authoritatively assert is dat d pastors ar getting richer. We can not assert wit any authority dat same is wit d members.
dis pastors ar hustlers, con men & master manipulators & in their hands d bible & religion bcoms d opium of d masses. They use their charming personalities & charisma as stealth weapons of disguise & deception & use religion to exploit d people while making them feel better about d same oppression. dis is deception at its highest. Their motto: Profit is sweet, even if it comes from deception. One of those weird ironies - suffering & smiling.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by iceberylin(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vikky014:
HE DID LITERALLY.HE FED THOUSANDS OF PEOPL WT JST 5LOAFS OF BREAD AND TWO FISHES.HE ORDERD FOR D BEST HORSE NEW ONE FOR HIS TRIUMPHANT ENTRY TO JERUSALEM.
ŤĤÁŤŚ Á MĨŔÁČĹĔ undecided
ĤĔ ĤÁĎ ŃŐŤĤĨŃĞ
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
nora544:

This Incredible Season of Miracles Begins Now
That’s why I am now coming to you through this urgent and time-dated letter. We have an astonishing opportunity to release an amazing $5 million harvest into this ministry by matching an incredible $2.5 million gift in the next 90 days, or the opportunity will pass. We cannot let that happen. Not now. Not during this incredible season!
My dear friend who is planting this seed has lived the principle of giving unselfishly to the Gospel throughout his life and ministry, and he has been fabulously successful. I believe, with him, that this is a unique moment in time—an awesome season of debt cancellation—as the wealth transfer takes place to God’s people around the world.
God’s Word proclaims that His grace is “sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9). Because of God’s grace, He wants to restore your home, your favor, your protection, your fellowship with Him, and so much more. And I truly believe that as you take part in this great challenge as we match this $2.5 million gift together, you will see a miraculous breakthrough in breaking the bondages of debt during the next 90 days.
Your Double Harvest Miracle
Are you ready for God to do the “impossible” in your life!
Are you ready to see your harvest doubled?
Are you ready to see your debt cancelled in the next 90 days?
Imagine not dreading going to the mailbox, no bills piling up on your counter, and no calls from collectors coming to your home. God wants to wipe your debt out! Every bit of it…and in the next 90 days!
This is an appointed hour. Imagine: Your $100 gift immediately doubles to $200. Your $500 seed literally becomes $1,000. If God leads you to plant $10,000, it instantly grows into a $20,000 seed! And your double seed, sown bountifully, will reap bountifully through the supernatural law of multiplication!
Only God could provide something like this—a double harvest for you. And the more you plant, the more you will reap!
The anointing for biblical abundance is being released. As you step into this miracle by faith, it will be poured out upon you, too! Your giving is literally the weapon that breaks the bondage of debt in this ministry and in your home during the next 90 days.
Plant your seed-gift now, then begin confessing over every bill, every debt, and every area of financial struggle in your life:
“With God I’m coming out of debt in 90 days!!!”
These repeated confessions will be constant reminders of the financial breakthrough that is coming to you.

That
is like many of this fake preachers work that is from Benny Hinn and he is not better than the rich nigerian Pastors.
the fact that you read stuffs like this does not justify others do it just as the fact that there are gay rev fathers doesn't justify all rev fathers are gay ... Simple
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by kajoula(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yongi Cho....is the richest, den comes Papa OYEDEPO
quote author=Neldrizzy post=26961031]1) David Oyedepo. Net Worth: $150 million
2) Chris Oyakhilome. Net Worth: $50 million.
3) Benny Hinn. Net Worth: $48 million (US).
4) Creflo Dollar. Net Worth: $27 million (US).
5) Billy Graham. Net Worth: $25 million(US).
6) TD Jakes. Net Worth: $18 million (US).
7) TB Joshua. Net Worth: $15 million.
8 ) Matthew Ashimilowo. Net Worth: $10 million.
9) Chris Okotie. Net Worth: $10 million.
10) Joseph Prince. Net Worth: $5 million (Singapore)

Source: www.richestlifestyle.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world/[/quote]
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
datribune:

By charm I mean charming personality.
d only result we know 4 sure & can authoritatively assert is dat d pastors ar getting richer. We can not assert wit any authority dat same is wit d members.
dis pastors ar hustlers, con men & master manipulators & in their hands d bible & religion bcoms d opium of d masses. They use their charming personalities & charisma as stealth weapons of disguise & deception & use religion to exploit d people while making them feel better about d same oppression. dis is deception at its highest. One of those weird ironies - suffering & smiling.

A leader is a reflection of his followers bro , if they are not blessed he won't be getting richer... The more the blessings , the more the gifts , the more family and friends wants to be blessed. It's a simple as this. ....when a product does good it attracts more customers , will you say the manufacturers are manipulating the consumers .... In as much he is selling his product , he has got to go the extra mile to make the products bring results...that why they do their own spiritual exercises... The more their members are getting rich , they more they also get rich.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nora544: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
the fact that you read stuffs like this does not justify others do it just as the fact that there are gay rev fathers doesn't justify all rev fathers are gay ... Simple

sorry and you write no the greatest stuff but you know Benny hinn and what i post is no fake it is tru.

I know you are a brainwased follower of the prosperity gospel.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Jakeattah(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
corpROYAL:

l guess you are the type that believe that if you are rich is a sin. you need to change that mentality and believe. the promise of God for our lives is to be in good health wealthy but some believe until they are poor before they can make heaven. while other believe that is one step mother in the village that bewitch them. it is clear that everyone has enemy but you must not submit for your enemy. a moment you submit for your enemy then such a person is a failure. we need to put and inculcate a right mentality into our system. God bless you.

You're assuming I'm a 'type of person'

And you are wrong. I attend the church of one of them. I want to make money so why would I have that mentality.
Its just a prayer that none of us should allow money lead us astray
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by OLASOVEREIGN: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
But I believe the richest imam in the islamic kingdom will have no place in the list of first twenty richest pastor in the christaindom.
May God help us!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
nora544:

sorry and you write no the greatest stuff but you know Benny hinn and what i post is no fake it is tru.

I know you are a brainwased follower of the prosperity gospel.
lols , am not brainwashed, I know prosperity is a right for me. It's an inheritance. Am just trying to let you know it's no sin to be rich as a man of God.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
OLASOVEREIGN:
But I believe the richest imam in the islamic kingdom will have no place in the list of first twenty richest pastor in the christaindom.
May God help us!
do you know the worth of sultan of sokoto and also his investments .... Also the Brunei guy.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Sunday17: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Correction! As at 10days ago during the 60th birthday of papa Oyedepo I heard clearly that he is currently the richest in Africa and about the second richest in the World amongst pastors.
Anyway dem try o!
That's just a propaganda.. for where abeg no talk am for street...
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Vikky014(f): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

ŤĤÁŤŚ Á MĨŔÁČĹĔ undecided
ĤĔ ĤÁĎ ŃŐŤĤĨŃĞ
SO WHT STOP U FROM PERFORMING DIS SAME TYPE OF MIRACLE SINCE HE HAD NOTHING? undecided
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Vikky014(f): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
lols , am not brainwashed, I know prosperity is a right for me. It's an inheritance. Am just trying to let you know it's no sin to be rich as a man of God.
cool
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by billy187(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with a pastor being rich. Go read matthew 6: 33. There is also nothung wrong with the shepard depending on his flock at times.

However, there is a catch. If the pastor does not feed his flock, and knowingly turns his eyes away from those in need to go swim in his gold, that is terribly wrong. The apostles collected money and SHARED it amoung the poor. Also the Bible says however causes my children to go astray, it's better for him to tie and grinding stone to his neck and jump into the sea!!

All those pastors that are indirectly increasing the number of atheists with their greedy actions should go tie a grindstone to their neck ( or maybe a keke napep!) and jump into the sea, then advise themselves!

I'm out!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by iceberylin(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vikky014:
SO WHT STOP U FROM PERFORMING DIS SAME TYPE OF MIRACLE SINCE HE HAD NOTHING? undecided
ŶŐÚ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ ÁŔŃŤ ÚŃĎĔŔŚŤÁŃĎĨŃĞ MĔ undecided

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Vikky014(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ ÁŔŃŤ ÚŃĎĔŔŚŤÁŃĎĨŃĞ MĔ undecided
LIKEWISE YOU undecided
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Osahon7:
www.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the_richest_pastor_in_the_world
you're showing me something that is 6 years old. And from a site like Ask.com?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by iceberylin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vikky014:
LIKEWISE YOU undecided

MÁĶĔ ĨŤ ČĹĔÁŔ ŤĤĔŃ wink
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by datribune: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
A leader is a reflection of his followers bro , if they are not blessed he won't be getting richer... The more the blessings , the more the gifts , the more family and friends wants to be blessed. It's a simple as this. ....when a product does good it attracts more customers , will you say the manufacturers are manipulating the consumers .... In as much he is selling his product , he has got to go the extra mile to make the products bring results...that why they do their own spiritual exercises... The more their members are getting rich , they more they also get rich.

Lol. ar u 4 real. 5 out of top 10 richest pastors in d world ar nigerian yet majority of the church members ar among d poorest in d world.
Wit dis gullible followers stupidity is not a handicap as they will giv dis scam artists even their widows mite. d pastors thank heaven dat d world is full of suckers & fools as they smile to d bank. Why ar they attracting more & more customers? Worldwide dis is d nature of scams, scammers attract more & more customers.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Vikky014(f): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

MÁĶĔ ĨŤ ČĹĔÁŔ ŤĤĔŃ wink
what i mean is dis.JESUS HAD THE POWER TO GET WHTEVA HE WANT AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME EXCEPT IF HE DNT WANT.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by iceberylin(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vikky014:
what i mean is dis.JESUS HAD THE POWER TO GET WHTEVA HE WANT AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME EXCEPT IF HE DNT WANT.
ĔЖÁČŤĹŶ MŶ PŐĨŃŤ ßÚŤ ĤĔ ČĤŐŐŚĔ ŤŐ ĤÁVĔ ŃŐŤĤĨŃĞ, ŤĤĔ ĹĨŤŤĹĔ ĤĔ ĤÁĎ,ĤĔ ĞÁVĔ ŤŐ ŤĤĔ PŐŐŔ.. .. ÚŃĹĨĶĔ ŤĤĔŚĔ ĞÚŶŚ ÁČQÚĨŔĨŃĞ ŴĔÁĹŤĤ
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Every street in Nigeria has churches that are at most 10feet apart with different names and doctrines but same bible. What are their intentions of establishing different churches yet corruption escalates and pastors get richer? Would Christ find faith in the church when he comes again? Would a carmel find it easy to pass through the eye of a needle than for our pastors entering into the kingdom of God? This reminds me of the words of Mahatma Gandhi "I don't like you Christian but I like your Christ"
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
TOPMAN4LIFE:
pastor does not put money at d center of his heart, as he realises money, he uses it all 4 d expansion of God's work by takin gospel of Jesus to every part of d world.
That is what he has always been teaching us & he is leading by example
3coins:
downgraded figures. . . So Pastor Adeboye does not have up to 5million $?
pastor Adeboye does not put money at d center of his heart, as he realises money, he uses it all 4 d expansion of God's work by takin gospel of Jesus to every part of d world.
That is what he has always been teaching us & he is leading by example

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Vikky014(f): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

ĔЖÁČŤĹŶ MŶ PŐĨŃŤ ßÚŤ ĤĔ ČĤŐŐŚĔ ŤŐ ĤÁVĔ ŃŐŤĤĨŃĞ, ŤĤĔ ĹĨŤŤĹĔ ĤĔ ĤÁĎ,ĤĔ ĞÁVĔ ŤŐ ŤĤĔ PŐŐŔ.. .. ÚŃĹĨĶĔ ŤĤĔŚĔ ĞÚŶŚ ÁČQÚĨŔĨŃĞ ŴĔÁĹŤĤ
HE CAME FOR A PURPOSE!HIS DISCIPLES WERE RICH ASWELL.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by tuffgongjo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
but they can turn figures and divert funds .... do these men do these?
Maybe,maybe not you can't be too sure bro,can you?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
if you ask me na who i go ask ? i nor know, who teach me nor know, who i they ask nor know lipsrsealed
pastor Adeboye spend money he realises 4 expansion of gospel of Jesus thru out d world. He doesn't put money at d center of his heart. He taught & he is practising it
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by godman01(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
The bible says in Matt 6vs33 seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you.

I Guess they have sought the kingdom of God. But honestly the money these Nigerian pastors have is just too much. embarassed

They fly on private jets when most of their poor members who made them live below #1000 per day.. Mtscheew

There are many pastors but very few men of God.

[size=45pt]
*holy thieves[/size]

No wonder there are more churches than schools in Nigeria.. Obasanjo is going for a PHD in theology. (lucrative church business)
Bros, you are contradicting yourself now.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
datribune:

Lol. ar u 4 real. 5 out of top 10 richest pastors in d world ar nigerian yet majority of the church members ar among d poorest in d world.
Wit dis gullible followers stupidity is not a handicap as they will giv dis scam artists even their widows mite. d pastors thank heaven dat d world is full of suckers & fools as they smile to d bank. Why ar they attracting more & more customers? Worldwide dis is d nature of scams, scammers attract more & more customers.
how did you come to conclude its members are the poorest ?are all Nigerians xtains ? People keep saying poo..... What region has the highest population of poor people in nigeria and what is the main religion there.... Pls do your research... Bro ,if na scam , e suppose don dey fade now but e no dey fade....
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by iceberylin(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vikky014:
HE CAME FOR A PURPOSE!HIS DISCIPLES WERE RICH ASWELL.
ŚŐ ŤĤĨŚ ĤŐĹŶ ŤĤĨĔŦŚ ĎĨĎŃŤ ČŐMĔ ŴĨŤĤ Á PÚŔPŐŚĔ
ŤĤĔŶ ŚĤŐÚĹĎ ßĔ ČĤŔĨŚŤÁĨŃŚ (ČĤŔĨŚŤ ĹĨĶĔ )ŃŐŤ MĨŃĨŚŤĔŔ... ĨMÁĞĨŃĔ ĤÁVĨŃĞ $150million
ÁŚ Á PÁŚŤŐŔ ŴĤĨĹĔ ŤĤĔĨŔ ÁŔĔ ßÚŃČĤ ŐŦ MŐŤĤĔŔĹĔŚŚ ßÁßĨĔŚ cry

ŃŐŃĔ ŐŦ ĤĨŚ ĎĨŚČĨPĹĔŚ ŴĔŔĔ ŔĨČĤ ĔĨŤĤĔŔ

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.