Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89436 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Saheed9: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
I no wan talk
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 3coins(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
bobo65:

maybe he stopped collecting tithe cheesy
grin
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by RealSleek(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
#fiver is giving away something great. check it out now at https://www.fiverr.com/s/6d6484
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by penny01502: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
What do you expect when more than millions of individuals are contributing to one single individual. AFRICANS ARE SO FOOL WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 50calibre(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
freshness2020:
..waiting for thread derailers!
....ehen! See them castigating the men of God!

Retar*d!!! I'm also a man of God, donate your tithe to me & you will be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Merlissa(f): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pastor Adeboye nko??
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by RealSleek(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 3coins(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Saheed9:
I no wan talk
.we no wan hear
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Those two richest pastors are from a nation that can barely feed its population. What an irony though. Is it that these pastors are ripping Nigerians off in their gullibility? There is no doubt Nigerians are some of the most religious people on the planet. That is a big shame on our side! angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by daveP(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Their names can be written by fat currency papers for all i care. I'm just bothered for 'that day' when the S o' Man says out boldly "i know you not!!"

well if the above happens, that would be very very hurtful.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by cold(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
The summation of god & Christianity

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by berrystunn(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
WITH GOOD FORMAT MUGU GO PAY, too many mugu dey 9JA.

Number one guyman in Nigeria well done.

I LOVE YOUR FORMAT, hope to start up one soon before he nock

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ah o ma shey o..... Ma thread on FP again.. Nice one, chibwike you inspired me on this, naijaboiy we did it cheesy grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by imperator123: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
On that day in God's presence,it will not be who the richest is in the world.Herbalists will be seen in paradise,pastors in hell.Atheists will be God's angels,Imam in the pit of hell-let's love for God.For judgement will start in the house of the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yet,Jesus had no room nor would he afford to pay for the five loaves of bread and two pieces of fish...
This pastors' money can eradicate poverty in africa.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Kcdojoto(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Their God is not a poor God
The son of a rich man is always a rich man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by freshness2020: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
50calibre:

Retar*d!!! I'm also a man of God, donate your tithe to me & you will be blessed.
Send me ya account number!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's obvious no one has conducted an economic rebase on Pastor Ayo's wealth. From what I know, private jets don't go for anything less than tens of millions of dollars. The man silently had 2 private jets until the recent saga which exposed his wealth.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by felifeli: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jakeattah:
I pray they make heaven's rich list too sha

Cos that one won't depend on how popular you are.

You really think these ones still believe in heaven ? Continue to deceive yourself. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by victorazy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Any poor pastor is a sinner and a disgrace to the kingdom of God, how ur father the creator of all things and ur poor? I shall be rich undecided

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by jennyadims: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please I need a job, I have being staying at home for some month n I don't have anyone to help to me
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by lezz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:

1) David Oyedepo. Net Worth: $150 million
2) Chris Oyakhilome. Net Worth: $50 million.
3) Benny Hinn. Net Worth: $48 million (US).
4) Creflo Dollar. Net Worth: $27 million (US).
5) Billy Graham. Net Worth: $25 million(US).
6) TD Jakes. Net Worth: $18 million (US).
7) TB Joshua. Net Worth: $15 million.
8 ) Matthew Ashimilowo. Net Worth: $10 million.
9) Chris Okotie. Net Worth: $10 million.
10) Joseph Prince. Net Worth: $5 million (Singapore)

http://www.richestlifestyle.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world/
Nigeria has about 5 pastors in the world top 10 richest list when we are not even in the top 20 richest countries in the world. That list ,if true, is a depiction of the gullibility and supersticious nature of our people who really cant think for themselves either politically or spiritually. Follow follow people.

11 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by M4gunners: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na only God knows how come.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
ayusco85:

They are not even that rich since their worth is in million of dollars. Tot I will see billions undecided
I wonder y yuroba like pastor work like this?

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by felifeli: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Beehshorp:
and the pope worths more than all of them

Pope is a title fool.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nora544: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Beehshorp:
and the pope worths more than all of them

The pope has thos this luxury lifesty and he owns not a private jet and no luxury car, look only at a photo from the pope and the nigerian CAN president with is blinbling and his bodygard.

Adeboye has more brain because when you make it the money belong to the hole family that it will not look like it is much.
Ho9w many children has he put all together than you kon how rich adeboye is.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Joshuadon: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
seek first the kingdom and all other things shall be added unto thee.... dats the word!!!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by micolaj: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
SPEECHLESS
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Sopino: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Some people here are fighting for their pastor. lipsrsealed. All dis African pastors with this huge account have less previledged members o. Where are they taking this money to? I wonder.

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Merlissa:

Pastor Adeboye nko??
he de im house.. You wan see am?

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by omoiseselagba: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Pa Oyedopo will always come first!

IN DEFRAUDING THE WEAK AND THE POOR ABI?SMH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.