Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89438 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2014
4dbeta:

But godliness with contentment is great gain--1 Timothy 6:6
hmmmm, true talk . I understand but everyone has got different meanings to contentment.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Lobeez:

Bro you and I know that's not why you became rich. I very knowledgeable about your line of business and I know you can become a millionaire overnight from it but there's too much dishonesty in it. You know what I mean don't you? If some of your clients found out what you supplied them was not AGO but pure DPK what do you think they will say of you? wink
in other words .... he does rice and beans .... how are you sure about this ?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2014
What shall it profit a man to have all this million's nd still go to hell.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:
If a philosophical definition of a millionaire is a person who has impacted another positively in more than a million ways. I sincerely think we should applaud these church leaders who have held the moral of the society by providing visionary leadership even to the amazement of an indifferent government at all levels.

Think of Dr David Oyedepo [/b]overseeing two world class institutions built for Nigerians and redefining the mentality of our youths. that alone is a perfect generational strategy. He placed Nigeria on the world map by putting action to his dreams and actualized one of the worlds largest auditorium at a time when Nigeria's image was in dire need of some real image laundering. This auditorium was built by Nigerian engineers with [b]NO foreign input from planing to commissioning. In a space of 10 years , C[b]ovenant University graduates now top PRESSID SCHOLARSHIP as 'primus inter pares' - first among equals in all field of endeavors[/b].

Here we have a man who has contributed so much to lives and from a humble beginning has clearly shown that Nigeria and the black man can be excellent at what they do and yet somebody thinks the reward for handwork, excellence and panache in ones field should be mediocrity and poverty. I suggest sb does have a rethink .

Heres a proof of what a Covenant University achieved recently : https://www.nairaland.com/1940085/cu-student-pioneer-black-only

"Go yee and preach the Gospel and teaching them all i taught you" nd nt go yee into the world making millions and teaching d people buisness.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2014
deebrain:

interestingly, u quote scriptures. I thought yr same scriptures told u he became poor so that you could be rich?

Never quote me with silly questions-Ever.

He became poor for you to be rich, yet he warned you that being rich makes it very difficult to enter the Kingdom of God.

Don't worry i wnt quote you with questions, ever. Cos u re nt smart enough to answer them. I bet u dnt even knw the scripture u quote. Jst hearsay.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2014
majekdom2:
in other words .... he does rice and beans .... how are you sure about this ?

You know every..every cool cool 80/20

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Wow! I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see so many people rebuking this aberration. You guys have given me hope, there just might come a time when Nigerians disdain ignorance and embrace wisdom.
I have faith in our generation smiley

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by LordElNou: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:
If a philosophical definition of a millionaire is a person who has impacted another positively in more than a million ways. I sincerely think we should applaud these church leaders who have held the moral of the society by providing visionary leadership even to the amazement of an indifferent government at all levels.

Think of Dr David Oyedepo [/b]overseeing two world class institutions built for Nigerians and redefining the mentality of our youths. that alone is a perfect generational strategy. He placed Nigeria on the world map by putting action to his dreams and actualized one of the worlds largest auditorium at a time when Nigeria's image was in dire need of some real image laundering. This auditorium was built by Nigerian engineers with [b]NO foreign input from planing to commissioning. In a space of 10 years , C[b]ovenant University graduates now top PRESSID SCHOLARSHIP as 'primus inter pares' - first among equals in all field of endeavors[/b].

Here we have a man who has contributed so much to lives and from a humble beginning has clearly shown that Nigeria and the black man can be excellent at what they do and yet somebody thinks the reward for handwork, excellence and panache in ones field should be mediocrity and poverty. I suggest sb does have a rethink .

Heres a proof of what a Covenant University achieved recently : https://www.nairaland.com/1940085/cu-student-pioneer-black-only

If you are insinuating that this man is a philanthropist, then he apparently hasn't done enough. Yes he hasn't if it's only his church members and some few others can point to his philanthropic achievements. And what you have stated here still reeks of a financial gains for the empire and the welfare that should normally come from organisations such as educational institutions.

In whatever way you see it, the institutions you above stated were established with intentions of financial returns (to whomever), that auditorium built is still not philanthropy, it may be with the intention of comfortably accommodating those he had spread and he's still spreading some gospel to but, you see, logically and religiously, there's more to being a cleric than to preach, the clergyman should do better than what the Bill Gates and the Warren Buffets do in terms of charity too, those guys are not even the religious types and yet you must agree with me that they have touched lives more than many of these clergymen here in Nigeria. They shouldn't just pray for the prosperity of the congregants, they should better lives from what they have earned than what they are doing at present. Not necessarily giving out money and food all the time or something, but making facilities more accessible to their fellow men and not just their church members.

I'm not even Catholic but I acknowledge their generous missionary works. I have many friends spread across from the pentecostal division with whom I chat with a lot over these church tithing and philanthropy subjects, largely, the Orthodox have performed better, especially the Catholic Church. I'm no fan of T.B. Joshua, but what I hear of him in terms of giving out is impressive. There are other non-famous churches too whose heads are kind men, it's only sad they are not known.

I just think that these men should restrategise on how church funds can do better in the lives of the members of the society than what we have now, and not just the members of their respective churches.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by kizzle4eva(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
LordElNou:

If you are insinuating that this man is a philanthropist, then he apparently hasn't done enough. Yes he hasn't if it's only his church members and some few others can point to his philanthropic achievements. And what you have stated here still reeks of a financial gains for the empire and the welfare that should normally come from organisations such as educational institutions.

In whatever way you see it, the institutions you above stated were established with intentions of financial returns (to whomever), that auditorium built is still not philanthropy, it may be with the intention of comfortably accommodating those he had spread and he's still spreading some gospel to but, you see, logically and religiously, there's more to being a cleric than to preach, the clergyman should do better than what the Bill Gates and the Warren Buffets do in terms of charity too, those guys are not even the religious types and yet you must agree with me that they have touched lives more than many of these clergymen here in Nigeria. They shouldn't just pray for the prosperity of the congregants, they should better lives from what they have earned than what they are doing at present. Not necessarily giving out money and food all the time or something, but making facilities more accessible to their fellow men and not just their church members.

I'm not even Catholic but I acknowledge their generous missionary works. I have many friends spread across from the pentecostal division with whom I chat with a lot over these church tithing and philanthropy subjects, largely, the Orthodox have performed better, especially the Catholic Church. I'm no fan of T.B. Joshua, but what I hear of him in terms of giving out is impressive. There are other non-famous churches too whose heads are kind men, it's only sad they are not known.

I just think that these men should restrategise on how church funds can do better in the lives of the members of the society than what we have now, and not just the members of their respective churches.

Na wa o.
You have a LG council chairman, a House of Assembly Member, House of rep member, a senator representing. How many people have they impacted upon?
You yourself in the the little sphere of yours, how many lives have you changed?
Abeg change starts with your own little sphere then spreads.
The man has churches, secondary schools and universities and they all have workers who are grateful to him for their monthly salaries who also have dependents as well.
He is doing enuff abeg

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 4dbeta: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
majekdom2:
hmmmm, true talk . I understand but everyone has got different meanings to contentment.

Unless we aren't talking about christianity. As a christian, your major goal in life is to seek God and His kingdom. Have you ever wondered why Jesus Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords never had a house, nor food in stock, neither money in his pocket? Do you think he doesn't have the power to get them in abundance? Ofcourse, he has the power but he lived is life as an example for us to follow. And what was He bent on doing? Going about telling people about God, His kingdom and emphazising more on how to get there. Is he not the Master of the christians? He lived his life as an example for us to follow.
Did he ever thought anyone how to be rich? No! Because that's not important--it's even an obstacle. When he came accross a rich man asking him the way to the kingdom what was His reply? ''go and give all your riches to the poor an come follow me''.
''Lay not up treasures for yourself upon earth where moth and rust doth corrupt and where theives break through and steal but lay up for yourselves treasure in heaven where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt and where theives do not break through nor steal'' for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also'' Math 6:19-21
With the last verse, you can discern where a man's heart is focused, whether towards God and his kingdom or on this brief world. If you are delighted in aquring riches in this earth, it's obvious your heart is here because, if your heart is focused towards God and His kingdom, nothing in this world will trip you much, especially working hard to be rich.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Themandator: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lobeez:

Bro you and I know that's not why you became rich. I very knowledgeable about your line of business and I know you can become a millionaire overnight from it but there's too much dishonesty in it. You know what I mean don't you? If some of your clients found out what you supplied them was not AGO but pure DPK what do you think they will say of you? wink

I am into marketing not supplies. I know what you're talking about buy have never been involved in it.

You can't supply adulterated products aka lacasera to a station owner. He does that himself.

BTW I had no business..... Was looking for job as a graduate, going from one prophetic church to another in different states, before an old lady invited me to the church.

Any sensible person would know when the water shed in his life arrived and I am sensible. I know what I'm talking about.

I have invited jobless friends and like I was told when I joined, gave them three months as the longest they had to be members before counting their gains and it happened.

Winners knows the scriptural demand of success better than any church you can think of and they make it their duty to hammer it into their members
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by deebrain(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
vfactor:

He became poor for you to be rich, yet he warned you that being rich makes it very difficult to enter the Kingdom of God.

Don't worry i wnt quote you with questions, ever. Cos u re nt smart enough to answer them. I bet u dnt even knw the scripture u quote. Jst hearsay.

vfactor:

Yea true. Im really not smart enough but at least i know that He was talking about those that trust in riches (mark 10 vs24) and not those that have money. That is who he was defining if u read in context, as a rich man.

Im not that smart too, but must i advertise knowledge of scripture to make a point? 2 Corinthians 8 vs 9 is why it is mere stupidity (like your type) for any Christian- all because Jesus did not have a horse-to also think he impresses God by not having one if he so wills.

But im very smart in identifying hypocrites when i see one via his posts like yours.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
olubenjazzy:

Can't u see d source(link) provided under d post 4ur verification. Abi u dey save mb ni? #just askn tho!

Are you familiar with the modify feature on nl? The reason the is up is because I asked. Thank you.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Fellonigerians: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Other people's money!!!

That's why being a Pastor is now a profession, and not a calling...

Neldrizzy:
1) David Oyedepo. Net Worth: $150 million
2) Chris Oyakhilome. Net Worth: $50 million.
3) Benny Hinn. Net Worth: $48 million (US).
4) Creflo Dollar. Net Worth: $27 million (US).
5) Billy Graham. Net Worth: $25 million(US).
6) TD Jakes. Net Worth: $18 million (US).
7) TB Joshua. Net Worth: $15 million.
8 ) Matthew Ashimilowo. Net Worth: $10 million.
9) Chris Okotie. Net Worth: $10 million.
10) Joseph Prince. Net Worth: $5 million (Singapore)

Source: www.richestlifestyle.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world/

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
deebrain:

Yea true. Im really not smart enough but at least i know that He was talking about those that trust in riches (mark 10 vs24) and not those that have money. That is who he was defining if u read in context, as a rich man.

Im not that smart too, but must i advertise knowledge of scripture to make a point? 2 Corinthians 8 vs 9 is why it is mere stupidity (like your type) for any Christian- all because Jesus did not have a horse-to also think he impresses God by not having one if he so wills.

But im very smart in identifying hypocrites when i see one via his posts like yours.

You don't seem to get the point, do you? Maybe you think i'm advocating poverty? Ever heard of the wise man who begged God to make him neither rich nor poor? (Proverbs 30:8,9) That is what i mean. A simple eye.

And I doubt if u are smart enough to detect hypocrites. If u were, u wouldnt have any problems identifying the real hypocrites u call 'men of God' (Matthew 23:2-36).
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by deebrain(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
vfactor:

You don't seem to get the point, do you? Maybe you think i'm advocating poverty? Ever heard of the wise man who begged God to make him neither rich nor poor? (Proverbs 30:8,9) That is what i mean. A simple eye.

And I doubt if u are smart enough to detect hypocrites. If u were, u wouldnt have any problems identifying the real hypocrites u call 'men of God' (Matthew 23:2-36).

I have a problem with people (like u) that use the religious section to talk rubbish and hypocritically judge about men of God and their issues.

And yes, like i said before, the "wise man", Agur, whose writings are the proverbs 30, told u in verse 2 (same chapter) of his personality. He had issues that's why he prayed such-IT IS NOT A BELIEVERS PRAYER!!!-unless if by choice, someone wants to live like that.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by LewisO: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
ayusco85:

They are not even that rich since their worth is in million of dollars. Tot I will see billions undecided
Net worth doesn't mean their total amount of money, they can have their billions of dollars$ but they won't lay all their money, even your well know Obasanjo that we knw is crazily rich, is net worth can't be more than 2million dollars$
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2015
The Portrait Painting of Special Memories and special people in the life of Bishop David Oyedepo.
The portrait painting of Bishop Oyedepo was commissioned by softcom Company. It was delivered to Bishop Oyedepo On 17th of October 2015. The feedback was awesome when Bishop saw it.

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)
Mobile No: +2347039409847. +2348052272655.
Email: info@awizzy.net

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by sucess001(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2015
4dbeta:

Unless we aren't talking about christianity. As a christian, your major goal in life is to seek God and His kingdom. Have you ever wondered why Jesus Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords never had a house, nor food in stock, neither money in his pocket? Do you think he doesn't have the power to get them in abundance? Ofcourse, he has the power but he lived is life as an example for us to follow. And what was He bent on doing? Going about telling people about God, His kingdom and emphazising more on how to get there. Is he not the Master of the christians? He lived his life as an example for us to follow.
Did he ever thought anyone how to be rich? No! Because that's not important--it's even an obstacle. When he came accross a rich man asking him the way to the kingdom what was His reply? ''go and give all your riches to the poor an come follow me''.
''Lay not up treasures for yourself upon earth where moth and rust doth corrupt and where theives break through and steal but lay up for yourselves treasure in heaven where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt and where theives do not break through nor steal'' for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also'' Math 6:19-21
With the last verse, you can discern where a man's heart is focused, whether towards God and his kingdom or on this brief world. If you are delighted in aquring riches in this earth, it's obvious your heart is here because, if your heart is focused towards God and His kingdom, nothing in this world will trip you much, especially working hard to be rich.

Inspirational. God bless you. i do not condemn anyone but you brought light to scriptures with your comment.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by sucess001(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Themandator:

I own 40,000 capacity articulated vehicle /truck as well as 33,000. I'm into PMS, DPK AND AGO marketing
Was a pauper before an old lady invited me to the church, severally.
Nobody prayed for me. I just heard the word like I have never heard it before. Tried it instructions and phew...... Change came

God bless Bishop Oyedepo

Are you thanking God for his principles and His word or the MOG?

Do you know the difference? All the glory must be to....
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Themandator: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2015
sucess001:

Are you thanking God for his principles and His word or the MOG?

Do you know the difference? All the glory must be to....

I heard the 'word' the like never heard it before..... God bless Bishop Oyedepo.... His knowledge... Discovered truth.... Revelation..... From the word is why I want God to bless him the more for not being selfish
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by sucess001(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Themandator:

I heard the 'word' the like never heard it before..... God bless Bishop Oyedepo.... His knowledge... Discovered truth.... Revelation..... From the word is why I want God to bless him the more for not being selfish

You still don't get the point.

In all your posts...you have not even thanked God.

You have unconsciously replaced God with the 'man of God'. You forget God never shares his glory with any man.

Moreover, you don't realize that it is not God's intention to be hearing the word from Oyedepo...do you know what the tearing of the curtains of the temple after Jesus gave up the ghost signifies?

he wants you to have direct rhema from him. Selah.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Themandator: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2015
sucess001:

You still don't get the point.

In all your posts...you have not even thanked God.

You have unconsciously replaced God with the 'man of God'. You forget God never shares his glory with any man.

Moreover, you don't realize that it is not God's intention to be hearing the word from Oyedepo...do you know what the tearing of the curtains of the temple after Jesus gave up the ghost signifies?

he wants you to have direct rhema from him. Selah.

1. I have not unconsciously or consciously replaced God with his servant..... The God of Bishop Oyedepo is the Almighty God who also is my God.

2. It is God's intention for all to have personal access to Rhema, from the Logos but it is still God's intention that there be teachers and preachers Romans 10v14.....The sincere milk of the word is delivered by preachers and then we grow thereby....

There are those whose genuine love for humanity has moved God to deliver uncommon mystery out of the word to them for the liberation of mankind from the snare of the enemy... Oyedepo is one of them.... God gives teachers that are after his heart to reveal the deep things.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by sucess001(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Themandator:

1. I have not unconsciously or consciously replaced God with his servant..... The God of Bishop Oyedepo is the Almighty God who also is my God.

2. It is God's intention for all to have personal access to Rhema, from the Logos but it is still God's intention that there be teachers and preachers Romans 10v14.....The sincere milk of the word is delivered by preachers and then we grow thereby....

There are those whose genuine love for humanity has moved God to deliver uncommon mystery out of the word to them for the liberation of mankind from the snare of the enemy... Oyedepo is one of them.... God gives teachers that are after his heart to reveal the deep things.

My post wasn't to rebuke you or to counter you.

However, u need to reflect and be careful. God hates it when the glory of your deliverance is ascribed to any other apart from him. Scriptures say we shud run the race with fear and trembling. Forget replying me. Just reflect prayerfully on what i am saying.

My point is in all your posts you have ascribed more glory to Oyedepo than God himself.

You may not realise it but that's what you have done. Due respect to Oyedepo.However, Oyedepo may be a platform for God to send his word to you but God should first be thanked for sending his word to you. God doesn't need Oyedepo to talk to you. He can talk to you thru any means he wants. alas! he spoke thru a burning bush to Moses.

Lastly...when Jesus spoke...he said in the last days...some big men of God would be rejected by Him....do you realize what this means?

this means being a 'big man of God' doesn't mean access to heaven....That's why as Christians, you must be more concerned with your connection to God than messages from men of God. You said your situation changed after listening to the man of God...was it what the man of God said or the principles of God's word which changed your situation?

I think you should focus all your praises to God. He alone deserves all praise.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Themandator: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2015
sucess001:

My post wasn't to rebuke you or to counter you.

However, u need to reflect and be careful. God hates it when the glory of your deliverance is ascribed to any other apart from him. Scriptures say we shud run the race with fear and trembling. Forget replying me. Just reflect prayerfully on what i am saying.

My point is in all your posts you have ascribed more glory to Oyedepo than God himself.

You may not realise it but that's what you have done. Due respect to Oyedepo.However, Oyedepo may be a platform for God to send his word to you but God should first be thanked for sending his word to you. God doesn't need Oyedepo to talk to you. He can talk to you thru any means he wants. alas! he spoke thru a burning bush to Moses.

Lastly...when Jesus spoke...he said in the last days...some big men of God would be rejected by Him....do you realize what this means?

this means being a 'big man of God' doesn't mean access to heaven....That's why as Christians, you must be more concerned with your connection to God than messages from men of God. You said your situation changed after listening to the man of God...was it what the man of God said or the principles of God's word which changed your situation?

I think you should focus all your praises to God. He alone deserves all praise.

I am forced to make this rejoinder: I have gone through all my post on this issue and this is what I discovered from the first to this last...

I. I heard the word like never heard it before and TRIED it instructions and phew, change came.... God bless Bishop oyedepo.. That is all. Every laborer deserves his wage and believe his wage for his time is the statement 'God bless Bishop Oyedepo'

Somebody or situations must trigger your thirst for a personal knowledge of God..... I am forever searching... God used him to create the hunger for him... I got healed of arthritis without him or anybody praying for me when he said a good Christian must be a good 'curser'

He said God did not say, tell me to tell the mountains... He said say to the mountain...He said we shouldn't be praying for sickness to go but to curse it, I did and got freed.

There is no other way of knowing God but through his word... The time I devote to studying the word is not same as his that is why our grace differs.... I can't deceive myself that I enjoy the same grace level as him when sometimes weeks go by without my opening the 'book'

It would be foolish for me to ascribe glory to him or thank him in place of God when he has taught repeatedly on who owns the glory and the consequences of neglecting or sharing the glory... I have too many personal testimonies and I know they came when I searched but he triggers it with his teachings, as he learns from the Holy Ghost.

I can never GLORIFY OR 'DEITIFY' Oyedepo but I must always acknowledge him and permit him to count me as his fruit before God... His teaching led me to coming a Christian.

I remember i was in a church service in Enugu as an undergraduate in UNEC and while the Rev. Fr. was still doing homily people started leaving in drooves because it was without impart. I stopped going to church for almost a year and sighed unconsciously while in a church in Warri and left but today, I am excited whenit comes to the 'book'

I definitely know when it became a taboo for me to go to church without a notebook

Thank you
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ndifiki: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2016
We need to be careful the way we trend things of they Lord
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by aparazi: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Its not a disputable fact that David Oyedepo is one of the richest preachers in Nigeria but in the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.