Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89489 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Themandator: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2014
jaz:
i love your testimony bro. as long as ur also making money all is well.

I own 40,000 capacity articulated vehicle /truck as well as 33,000. I'm into PMS, DPK AND AGO marketing
Was a pauper before an old lady invited me to the church, severally.
Nobody prayed for me. I just heard the word like I have never heard it before. Tried it instructions and phew...... Change came

God bless Bishop Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Themandator: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Brush1:

I wounder if these pastors ever came across this part of the bible and refused to take this word of advice. This is a demonstrates that they do not for a second believe in what they preach.

It would be wickedness for God to be so rich and have his servants beg and cajoled flocks to eat. I'm proud of Bishop Oyedepo

“May I say here that God owned the silver and the gold and he is the most holy God. If wealth and righteousness are not the best of friends there is no way God will be the wealthiest of all. From his fullness we all received we are also told that Jesus died so that through his poverty we will be made rich and I think there is no father who wishes his children poverty. If God is truly a father he will not wish his children poor and the wealth of every parent is reflective in their children”
“My understanding of opposition and persecution is someone’s opinion harshly expressed. Everybody has his rights to his opinion. I don’t feel it is necessary the energy.”

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by bigiyaro(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2014
So what's the big deal. Pls I need the list of richest terrorists and area boys, i also want to know the riches ashawo in nollywood . Before I forget, be good in whatever you do, it's the shortest road to being the richest.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by deebrain(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁŃĎ ĴĔŚÚŚ ŃĔVĔŔ ĤÁĎ Á ĤŐŔŚĔ undecided

Hmmm ...but he wore designer.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by redsun(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Plenty mugas in Africa of course. Or rather among Africans,because wherever they are,be it Mars,they still fall.

Maga fall,guyman chop.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ladej(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Xcapist:

Please what's your source.
I believe the OP answered this very question in the first line of the post

however I will re-iterate

richlifestyle.com

knock yourself out
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by johnikwoyi: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Nigerians will always come first, since paying tithe here is a way Of purifying their stolen money grin
. Why bothering urself oga, d people that are paying d tithe are they complaning?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by johnikwoyi: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Themandator:

It would be wickedness for God to be so rich and have his servants beg and cajoled flocks to eat. I'm proud of Bishop Oyedepo

“May I say here that God owned the silver and the gold and he is the most holy God. If wealth and righteousness are not the best of friends there is no way God will be the wealthiest of all. From his fullness we all received we are also told that Jesus died so that through his poverty we will be made rich and I think there is no father who wishes his children poverty. If God is truly a father he will not wish his children poor and the wealth of every parent is reflective in their children”
“My understanding of opposition and persecution is someone’s opinion harshly expressed. Everybody has his rights to his opinion. I don’t feel it is necessary the energy.”
. Yes hoo tell them
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by johnikwoyi: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2014
dridowu:
partial scamming innocent followers of their hard earned money all in the name of " i want to make heaven" and the gullible followers are mostly poorer than church rat and they will still be shouting " touch not my anointed"
. Pls do they force anybody to pay tithe?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Attorney1Lawz: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2014
If a philosophical definition of a millionaire is a person who has impacted another positively in more than a million ways. I sincerely think we should applaud these church leaders who have held the moral of the society by providing visionary leadership even to the amazement of an indifferent government at all levels.

Think of Dr David Oyedepo [/b]overseeing two world class institutions built for Nigerians and redefining the mentality of our youths. that alone is a perfect generational strategy. He placed Nigeria on the world map by putting action to his dreams and actualized one of the worlds largest auditorium at a time when Nigeria's image was in dire need of some real image laundering. This auditorium was built by Nigerian engineers with [b]NO foreign input from planing to commissioning. In a space of 10 years , C[b]ovenant University graduates now top PRESSID SCHOLARSHIP as 'primus inter pares' - first among equals in all field of endeavors[/b].

Here we have a man who has contributed so much to lives and from a humble beginning has clearly shown that Nigeria and the black man can be excellent at what they do and yet somebody thinks the reward for handwork, excellence and panache in ones field should be mediocrity and poverty. I suggest sb does have a rethink .

Heres a proof of what a Covenant University achieved recently : https://www.nairaland.com/1940085/cu-student-pioneer-black-only

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by kareemabidemi10(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2014
chai! $HOLY MONEY$
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by timothy2396(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2014
kenneth Copeland has dashed out 26 airplanes as of 2010, why is he not on the list??
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ooshinibos: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=timothy2396 post=26992184]kenneth Copeland has dashed out 26 airplanes as of 2010, why is he not on the list??[/
Good question but he is not a pastor ...we call him brother Kenneth copeland , he is Oyedepo's mentor , am sure he is rich as well but he likes to be low keyed , i think Daddy G O should be on the list , he has impacted the society and he should be rewarded as well
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ooshinibos: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
TheIROKO:
How is it possible that one of the most corrupt countries in the world where more than 50%of its citizenry live on less than 1 dollar per day produce 5 of the richest pastors in the world And worse we can hardly see the impact of so much Godliness in the society.
Naija is complicated , i feel your pain bruv
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ooshinibos: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
tdmoggy:
It is interesting to read all the comments and responses arising from this topic.

All these estimated wealth of Pastors are falacies. How can the assets of the ministry be summarilly ascribed to individual pastors. I think there may well be a sinister motive behind these. The Churches and or Christian organisations in question may well be worth $1 Zillion or trillion gazzilion (1 billion zero's for the uninitiated), but to equate that as the net worth of the founder is falacious. I am amazed how people react without stopping to think for a second. They swallow every thing written hook, line and sinker. People are so gullible, It is unbelievable. The net worth of a person consists of his PERSONAL ASSETS and SHARES IN AN ORGANISATION, Not neccesarilly his position in a charitable organisation, regardless of his seeming "wealthy lifestyle". When reputable publishers like forbes do publish their rich lists, they are usually at pains to detail sources of wealth having verified ther facts.

So Dangote would be listed, and his sources of wealth enumerated (eg specific shares and or ownership in Cement factories, Flour mils, quoted companies etc). In the case of church founders and has just been published about presidents, figures are seemingly plucked from the air. Goodluck Jonathan is reported to be worth $100Million, simply for being Nigerian president. On what basis has this been calculated, we are neither told nor advised of authorities quoted. Just inuendo and hoopla. People should stop being gullible, full stop. Come out and say some one is being paid too much money, having verified the amount, or by all means complain about some one's cars, suits, private jet use etc. But to equate that as a networth of Millions or billions without verifying ACTUAL OWNERSHIP is sheer falacy, and may well be borderline jealousy with a motive tio discredit. Stop and think before you jump on this "bad belle" bandwagon, like the Germans did with hitlers pasionate but devious falsehoods!

You have a point but these churches are not all charities , even though they do performed charitable things in the societies , i think the source of their wealth is from the books they sell , for example , creflo dollar has a recording company that sold out platinum albums , he also has a airline company and clothes factor , remember he was in the medical field before and invested well , there is nothing wrong in them making money from books and other personal investment ...people are just angry because they are christians , if they were muslims , buddhist and druggist ,nobody will complain o
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nora544: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
ooshinibos:

You have a point but these churches are not all charities , even though they do performed charitable things in the societies , i think the source of their wealth is from the books they sell , for example , creflo dollar has a recording company that sold out platinum albums , he also has a airline company and clothes factor , remember he was in the medical field before and invested well , there is nothing wrong in them making money from books and other personal investment ...people are just angry because they are christians , if they were muslims , buddhist and druggist ,nobody will complain o

Sorry what you write is not tru, because read and search and he is one of this fake prosperity teachers what is a heresy gospel. And he didnot want that anybody know how rich he is. His book all teach about how you become rich but the only one who becomes rich is he alone.

Creflo Augustus Dollar, Jr.[1] is an American televangelist, pastor, and the founder of the non-denominational World Changers Church International based in Fulton County, Georgia,[2] Creflo Dollar Ministerial Association (formerly called International Covenant Ministries), Creflo Dollar Ministries, and Arrow Records.[3] Each of these enterprises is overseen by Dollar and his wife, Taffi Dollar.

In 1984, Dollar received a Bachelor of Science degree in education from West Georgia College in Carrollton, Georgia.[4] He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Divinity from Oral Roberts University in 1998.[5]

Dollar claims to have received the vision for World Changers Ministries Christian Center in 1986.[6] He held the church's first worship service in the cafeteria of Kathleen Mitchell Elementary School in College Park, Georgia, with only eight people in attendance and successfully receiving over $100 in contributions from those present. Over the years the ministry has grown rapidly and was renamed World Changers Church International (WCCI).

As of 2007, the congregation has grown to 30,000 members with $69 million in revenue (gross cash collections) for 2006.[7] The congregation moved from its original cafeteria location to a modest-sized chapel, adding a weekly radio broadcast and four services each Sunday. On December 24, 1995, WCCI moved into its present location, the 8,500-seat sanctuary known as the World Dome. At a cost of nearly $18 million, it is claimed that the World Dome was built without any bank financing.[8]

Dollar is also the publisher of CHANGE magazine, a quarterly international publication with nearly 100,000 subscribers and The Max, a bimonthly resource newsletter for ministers and ministry leaders.[9] Creflo Dollar also frequently speaks at conferences and is a best selling author.[10][11][12] Dollar and his wife, Taffi, have five children and live in Atlanta.[

Dollar is known for his controversial teachings regarding prosperity theology.[10] He has long been criticized for living a lavish lifestyle; he owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and real estate such as a million dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5m home in Demarest, N.J., and a $2.5m home in Manhattan,[10] which he sold for $3.75m in 2012.[19] Dollar has refused to disclose his salary and Creflo Dollar Ministries received a grade of "F" for financial transparency by the organization MinistryWatc

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
deebrain:

Hmmm ...but he wore designer.

Which designers and how many him get? A horse and d designer, which more expensive? Ever heard of 'keeping a eye simple' Matthew 6: 22-24?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
ayusco85:

anyone ve an idea what this person is sayin?

It is easy for you to expect their networth in billions of dollars,but I tell you,to have been worth $150m is not a small thing and if u re not even worth up to N50m and u see ppls networth up to $150m and u still think they are not as rich as u expected,then I expect u re almost close to that value urself.Robert mugabe's networth is just $10m.and the $9.3 and $5.7 siezed by the African is total $15m u can as well say u expect the figures Nigerian govts want to use in buying the arms to be in tunes of billions of dollars.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ayusco85(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

It is easy for you to expect their networth in billions of dollars,but I tell you,to have been worth $150m is not a small thing and if u re not even worth up to N50m and u see ppls networth up to $150m and u still think they are not as rich as u expected,then I expect u re almost close to that value urself.Robert mugabe's networth is just $10m.and the $9.3 and $5.7 siezed by the African is total $15m u can as well say u expect the figures Nigerian govts want to use in buying the arms to be in tunes of billions of dollars.

thats ur opinion and u are entitled to it
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Lanrefreshkid: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
i am sure they are into buying arms too like the other pastor that wanted to buy arms to protect our country..lol..bunch of money looters

They are business men not pastors..mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by olubenjazzy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Xcapist:

Please what's your source.

Can't u see d source(link) provided under d post 4ur verification. Abi u dey save mb ni? #just askn tho!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ooshinibos: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
nora544:

Sorry what you write is not tru, because read and search and he is one of this fake prosperity teachers what is a heresy gospel. And he didnot want that anybody know how rich he is. His book all teach about how you become rich but the only one who becomes rich is he alone.

i hear you bruv ..but wikipedia is not a good source of biography , last time i heard from creflo dollar was on cnn , he said people dont talk about much he gives to charitz ...he gave about 40 millions in a year , thats why his place
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ooshinibos: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Themandator:

I own 40,000 capacity articulated vehicle /truck as well as 33,000. I'm into PMS, DPK AND AGO marketing
Was a pauper before an old lady invited me to the church, severally.
Nobody prayed for me. I just heard the word like I have never heard it before. Tried it instructions and phew...... Change came

God bless Bishop Oyedepo

same here o , thats what we talking about !!!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 4dbeta: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
1stCitizen:

Or rode on a golden chariot.

Neither did he encourage being rich but discouraged it by saying;
BUT WOE UNTO YOU THAT ARE RICH! FOR YE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSOLATION--Luke 6:24

IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO GO THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR A RICH MAN TO ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD--Mark 10:25
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
4dbeta:

Neither did he encourage being rich but discouraged it by saying;
BUT WOE UNTO YOU THAT ARE RICH! FOR YE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSOLATION--Luke 6:24

IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO GO THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR A RICH MAN TO ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD--Mark 10:25
would you love to live in penury ?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Emadron(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Be part of our ongoing Time to Build Promo. Be a proud land owner and also buy luxury houses built and furnished with high class materials and situated in a serene environment. Payment can either be made outrightly or spread over 4 years with very low interest. Our Estates embraces the symmetrical component of a 21st century estate, landscape, CCTV security surveillance, modern recreational facilities, constant power supply with stand by back up, good water, good roads, good drainage systems, spacious parks, shopping malls, etc. Join the league of other smart investors and reap a fortune within the shortest possible time. Obtain your subscriber's form from our sales department now.

OUR ESTATES' NAME, LOCATIONS & PRICES PER FULL PLOT OF LAND.

[A]. Rehoboth Park & Gardens, close to Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Lagos.
full plot of 60 by 120ft = #5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft = #2.5M

[B]. Glass House Estate, Shimawa, along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #3M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1.5M

[C]. Treasure Park & Gardens Estate Phase 1, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #3M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1.5M

[Ci]. Treasure Park & Gardens Phase 1 ext, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #2M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1M

[Cii]. Treasure Park & Gardens Phase 1 ext, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #1.5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #750k

[D]. Grand View Estate, Atan road near Winners Chapel HQ, Otta.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #1.5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #750k

N.B - All outright payments attract a 5% discount, this also applies to bulk purchases.

Interested, call our sales department - 08187812695.

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by marriedvirgin: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
please Op when,where and how did they work the money
wonders shall never end
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 4dbeta: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tcharlx:
It can happen anywhere. The grace in the life of David Oyedepo is at work in my life... One of the mandates is to make His people rich.

Is christianity now all about being rich? didn't Jesus Christ discouraged being rich by saying ''Woe unto you that are rich! For ye have received your consolation'' and also ''It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a reach man to enter into the kingdom of God. Luke 6:24, Mark 10:25
He urged us instead, to focus on entering into the kingdom ''Strive to enter in at the straight gate: For many i say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able'' Luke 13:24 which is the most important?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 4dbeta: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tcharlx:
It can happen anywhere. The grace in the life of David Oyedepo is at work in my life... One of the mandates is to make His people rich.

Is christianity now all about being rich? didn't Jesus Christ discouraged being rich by saying ''Woe unto you that are rich! For ye have received your consolation'' and also ''It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a reach man to enter into the kingdom of God. Luke 6:24, Mark 10:25
He urged us instead, to focus on entering into the kingdom ''Strive to enter in at the straight gate: For many i say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able'' Luke 13:24 which is more important?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Themandator:
If papa Oyedepo wasn't rich I would have had doubts about his teachings.... I listened to him and my life changed for the better.

Whatever it would cost to ensure that he remains number one, if I have it I would gladly contribute it to him.

God bless my Bishop.... I'm rich because I believed his teachings.

Bro you and I know that's not why you became rich. I very knowledgeable about your line of business and I know you can become a millionaire overnight from it but there's too much dishonesty in it. You know what I mean don't you? If some of your clients found out what you supplied them was not AGO but pure DPK what do you think they will say of you? wink

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 4dbeta: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
majekdom2:
would you love to live in penury ?

But godliness with contentment is great gain--1 Timothy 6:6

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by deebrain(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2014
vfactor:

Which designers and how many him get? A horse and d designer, which more expensive? Ever heard of 'keeping a eye simple' Matthew 6: 22-24?

interestingly, u quote scriptures. I thought yr same scriptures told u he became poor so that you could be rich?

Never quote me with silly questions-Ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.