Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo (31864 Views)

Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu / Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by saint047(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by maclatunji: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
So all those late night meetings GEJ was holding with the PDP aspirants in Adamawa state was in furtherance of illegality according to this Judgement.

President Jonathan is indeed 'doing it'. Transforming Nigeria to a lawless nation.
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by Stakekay1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
omogidi234:

That someone appeals a court decision is not final. You are expected to file a stay of execution of the judgment pending the determination of the appeal and the stay must be heard and granted.

However, while your appeal and your stay of execution are still pending, the judgment must be obeyed. No story. No constitutional crises. For me that guy would be sworn in and that would be the end. The house should not have accepted that letter. Except they do judicial abracadabra, the outcome would always be the same in Court of Appeal and finally in Supreme Court.
Nice! Analysis more like legal expert
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by cyberguy72(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mynd44:
We are clowns I swear grintongue
Expansiate
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by titoetal(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Demdem:

And the house of assembly was foolish enough to accept it. Even if the speaker was jazzed, could the whole house be? None with their advisers could call for the rejection since it didn't follow due process.

That is where they were roped in indeed not knowing what their defence could be. Am only speaking based on the action of the deputy. It could be he jazzed them as you stated. Well we are learning everyday.
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by luluosas(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
All is well.
By the way, 4 news from Adamawa State made front page today alone. Admins congratulations oooooooooo.
GOD bless Nigeria!!!

Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by eleko1: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
And what is important of being on FP Mr English?IF afta 5 yrs of ur being here and ur post hit just hit FP is great feat/achievement to U,U better out grow Ur childish behaviour.
ammanison:

I mean I am the OP,my post made front page,I wonder while some pple don't understand simple English
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by bundur(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Everyday new news

i lov 9ja
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by meforyou1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
ganye1:

It is not just a dream but a reality because I live in Adamawa state and a voter. I am telling you PDP realized that they stand no chance in Adamawa state and it is all because the people are fed up with the PDP led FG. As for calling me 'janjaweadian' I know you are trying to earn few thousands to survive, so I really don't mind.
I can feed you and your immediate family till 2050. I swear
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
On the NTA news now:

Ngilari thanked the judiciary for the judgement. He said as a team player/party man he thereby pledged his loyalty to PDP and president GEJ.

PDP pulled the rug off APCs feet, just like I said earlier those dudes are political juggernauts...teaching APC the Art of Politics!

APC chieftains must be asking themselves "what the fu.k just happened grin cool
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Meringe:
wonderful. smart guy!
No be small thing ooo!
More reason to consult an experienced lawyer before making a major move. Based on technicality, Ngilari is now governor. And the lawmakers were so much in a hurry to impeach him and his former boss that they failed to scrutinize the letter for technicality traps. Waaooo!
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by VcStunner(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
gabriel212:

if you don't understand politics please don't get in the analysis rather read the comments of them that are verse in its
bro A̶̲̥̅♏ slow to anger, buh tell u what, u don't know this thing better than anyone, no one ever does. Derive ur meanin, put it down on d forum and lets see urz. I just hope u make more sense than i did. No hard feelings wink
Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by VcStunner(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
meforyou1:
I can feed you and your immediate family till 2050. I swear
hahahahahahahahahahaha this one is strong shocked

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo by gabriel212: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2014
VcStunner:
bro A̶̲̥̅♏ slow to anger, buh tell u what, u don't know this thing better than anyone, no one ever does. Derive ur meanin, put it down on d forum and lets see urz. I just hope u make more sense than i did. No hard feelings wink
no wahala bro
1 ♡.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.