Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Do I Still Wait For Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Wait For Her? (2121 Views)

I Can Still Wait-Eketi Edima Ette / Should I Still Wait For Her? / Should I Still Wait For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2008
sistawoman:

Please sweetie move on and find someone else.

The only way to flush this girl out of your system is to stop seeing her.  Go cold turkey.  don't call, don't visit, don't text, don't visit her family.

Go what?? Didnt you read his essay post, He said he could die for her. I think he is obsessed, he might commit suicide if he follows your advice.

sistawoman:

Focus on you, spend time w/ yourself.  The last thing you should do is go jump in another relationship right now that would be hurtful to both you and the new girl.

Spend time with himself doing what??

Odikwa risky  grin
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by sistawoman: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
Okija_juju:

Spend time with himself doing what??

Odikwa risky grin

Spend time:

Reading
Hobbies
Movies
Dinner
Quiet time
Listening to music
Writing
Hanging out with other friends
working
Building your career
Further your education

There are loads of things you can do by yourself that builds you.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by LoveAlways(f): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2008
Spend time:

Reading
Hobbies
Movies
Dinner
Quiet time
Listening to music
Writing
Hanging out with other friends
working
Building your career
Further your education

There are loads of things you can do by yourself that builds you.

Really good advice
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:03am On Nov 12, 2008
Why not, don't you think she's woth waiting for?
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2008
kaysy:

u can imagin a pic of 2003/2004 so what wuld u say about today! now that am even eating money

it's not a measure of how good you look, trust me. i don't see 'brad pitt/lemar' potential there honey. quit over hyping. tongue

Opslag:

hey!c'mon gurl,aint gat no hyps,just kipin my game real.sup with u?u dnt seem familiar.

ok kiddo. around here @ OP means at Original Poster. it wasn't meant for you. smiley
now that you mention it tho, cheesy cheesy you're not so hot either. you also get a pass mark.

P.S. 'pass' or 'passmark' means you're average, a person can look at your face without grimacing grin grin
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by igwe11(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2008
Opslag:

hey!c'mon gurl,aint gat no hyps,just kipin my game real.sup with u?u dnt seem familiar.
how many ids do u have mahn
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2008
@ sistawoman
  baby i always cherish ur existence in NairaLand, u cnt imagine how much i've missed u lately
  well as for the housechat, i know i really have to move on but no girl eva believes i dnt have till date, and 2b frank am a woman's man, i love ladies, i undastnd dem alot, & i love keeping dem close but i dnt eva play games despite my looks, the questn now is, why dnt u ladies believ dat most cute guys u see around and probably comin to u may not really have a girl to behold?
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by meexteriox(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2008
@poster
You don't have to rehearse to be yourself. All this talk about your machopsyche sounds like a little boy who lost his toy.
Get a life boy. I think sistawoman has done justice to your predicament already. Need i say more?
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2008
meexteriox:

@poster
You don't have to rehearse to be yourself. All this talk about your machopsyche sounds like a little boy who lost his toy.
Get a life boy. I think sistawoman has done justice to your predicament already. Need i say more?

Who says am rehearsing just to get composed, jst dat it appears as if the subject is changing from its topic & getting more interesting ok?, but for this, House plz eNOUGh! i need no comments on this anymor, tink am done wit my conclusions ok? pLzzzzz

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
tink i wana acknowledge the comments of:

sistawoman
Ujujoan
sista-jay
Gina-Ukey
igwe 1
chika98
whitelexi
Nautilus
marhd
Okija juju
LoveAlways
TOYOSI20

thanks alot ok? am really GreatfuL to to y'all, love you kiss

meet me at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com ok? see Ya!!
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Opslag(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2008
igwe 1:

how many ids do u have mahn

lol!just one dude.y?
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Ola8(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
HONESTLY I hate somebody saying " i can't stop loving her" or she has given me concotion. it's all lies
Stop wasting ur precious time, she not ur missing ribs, there 're many other pretty babes out there,
get like three of them n' conduct ur interview, put them on probation and finally choose the best.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by meexteriox(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
@poster
I don't think anybody forced you to wash your dirty linens outside in the first place.
Since you decided to do that, NAIRALANDERS were just on hand to draw you down
from the bus of stupidity.
Thank God you have come to your senses, taking cue from numerous advices (free) offerred you.
Maybe one or two idiots would learn from your mountain of madness.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by sistawoman: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
kaysy:

@ sistawoman
baby i always cherish ur existence in NairaLand, u cnt imagine how much i've missed u lately
well as for the housechat, i know i really have to move on but no girl eva believes i dnt have till date, and 2b frank am a woman's man, i love ladies, i undastnd them alot, & i love keeping them close but i dnt eva play games despite my looks, the questn now is, why dnt u ladies believ that most cute guys u see around and probably comin to u may not really have a girl to behold?

A lot of times these type of questions are "fishing" questions.

We ask or play around that you must have a girlfriend because we are watching your reaction to it and how you handle the question/accusation. Depending on your body language and your tone it will tell us if you are true or not. And sometimes we do this just to boost your ego.

Men like women like to hear that they are cute and like to know that their partner thinks that others desire them. Most times it really is done in fun for a good purpose.

So dont get mad at the girls for saying such just take it as a compliment and move on. When a guy is true to us we know this and when his actions reflect his words then we really know, but we still play none the less.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by dellynash(f): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
hello gentleman, there is no need waiting for this girl cos she has a boyfriend that she loves, as sista woman has said, just let her be for sometime, no visit, no calls, no mails, if u leave her and she comes back to you then she was meant to be with you, if not move on man
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2008
meexteriox:

@poster
I don't think anybody forced you to wash your dirty linens outside in the first place.
Since you decided to do that, NAIRALANDERS were just on hand to draw you down
from the bus of stupidity.
Thank God you have come to your senses, taking cue from numerous advices (free) offerred you.
Maybe one or two idiots would learn from your mountain of madness.

Hai
i wuld love to make u undastnd dat in NairaLand we dnt fight neigther do we quarreL, i riLY dnt know how oLd u'r in da House but i want u to note d fact dat NairaLand was meant for maTure minds, people who undastnds maturitY in HumanitY, am a very kind heaRtd guY and i dnt Love it wen its doesn appear Or goes amicabLY

Though atimes we dO & saY fuNNY things dat makes Odas Laugh & som evn douBt just 4d House to caTch it aLL fuNNY & paSs tYmes, But we aLL stiL maitaiN dat sence of MaturitY in Our minds ok? sO dnt fight nor QuarreL ok? cos NairaLand neva provided a Forum for Fights & Quarrels.

@ everYbodY [all posters]

10q 1s again ok? am riLY graTefuL 2 y'all & i wan u to kno dat
U'r 1 Of da KuLest tiNz
LYfe eVa SLaPpt mi wit
nO matR wat da fuTure hOLds
iM sUre u'L aLwaYz be paRt Of iT
cOs as Long as we'r frNdz
LYfe rOckz, HaPpY fiesta!
Its KaYsY,
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by meexteriox(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
@poster
Forgive my rudeness, its just that dumb posters and stupid people easily exhaust my patience.

see ya
wdn't wanna be ya
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
U'r Welcome
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Bgal(f): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
You shouldn't wait, you could get your heart broken for nothing
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Biioola(f): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2008
what do you really like about her.lets pick it from there
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ Biiola
baby ur questn is really a specific one, actually we've ended discussions abt this here in the house since yestaday but comments kept comin in & i wana answer this what i really like abt her, hmmm! You wont undastand, i love every bit of that girl even till date the truth is dat she occupies a positn no other woman can take in me. she's my other half, she makes me feel like wantin 2b a father. i bless the verydaY i met her & i love the fact that she exists, she's truLY mY eve.

but u know 1 thing? am very sure dat her guy will leave her somedaY, a break-up must surely occur someHow cos i kno he's not truly inlove with her like they first started even she knows the guy is cheating on her and she comes around to tell me sometimes, that'd why i just wana know if it's advisable to wait abit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Introduces Me As A Friend. / Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section / Should I Tell Her To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.