Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Do I Still Wait For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Wait For Her? (2117 Views)

I Can Still Wait-Eketi Edima Ette / Should I Still Wait For Her? / Should I Still Wait For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2008
Dear house,
i just decided to write out this message cos i've been seeing alot of messages and also being giving my own solution to most of their problems, but every1 surely gat a problem and needs a solution.

Now the thing is this, there is this girl i love so so much that i can do anything just for her, i swear house i just can't Xpress the level of my love for her with mere writing but the truth is that i love her so much and am ready to die for her if the need arises, becos of this girl i still dnt have a girlfriend till date. I LOVE HER, when i say i love this girl u just cant emergine how much i do; she knows too well dat i love her so dearly and can do anything for her but the problem is this, she has a boyfriend whom i knows very well but this guy doesn love this girl for all i know, even if he eva loved her that was in the past cos he's cheating on her of which we all knows even sometimes she comes around and tell me about it but the truth is that she doesn wana leave this guy claiming he is her first love and it's didfficult to do so.
all of her family knows me well, each time i comes aroung the mother loves and appreciate my visit but she dnt like the guy for one reason but this babe will not just let go of the guy.

i know this babe loves me abit but not as much as the guy; the xcuse is that she doesnt wana leave her first love. house what do u tink, there is really more to this story than i can write but the question is "Do i still wait for her?"
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by chamotex(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2008
stop writing essays please, i cant read all that im sorry but good luck. cool cool
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Emperoh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2008
My friend play ya game like no other existed and stop writing essays
Be tha man jare. Essay ko Debate ni!!!!
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by sistajay(f): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2008
I say, move on with your life, don't wait in vain.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Godalone(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2008
My friend don't waste your precious time go and look for another girl.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by GinaUkey(f): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2008
What are you waiting for? Hell to freeze over or the sky to turn yellow?

It doesn't matter how much you are in love with this girl and how far you would go to die for her (oh lord) or for her love, she's not interested, she's with someone and is not willing to leave him for you or anyone else.

My advice to you would be this, go out and get laid, women out number men 3-1 these days. You sound like Mr.Romantic, i'm sure there are girls out there that wouldn't mind your company. So go out and find someone else.

You only get one chance to live, do you really want to spend it pining away over some girls who's with someone else. If it's meant to be it will be and if not, well you'll find someone better.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by igwe11(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2008
mehn, for the fact she has a boy friend is ok to turn you off .
Don't belittle yourself by seeking for a left over.
Go and find your missing rib out there.  cry
Pele!!!! cry
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by badboym: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2008
First I'll tell you not to wait.What would bad boy advice?When you wanna fall in Love again try as much as possible that the person you're falling in love with loves you in return okies?I don't wanna be blunt but guys still fall in Love ? Uhmmm Maybe am lost,maybe am a wicked Soul.Whatever.That's my advice for you.Spike?
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by chika98: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2008
Leave her alone for now. When she comes to her senses she will be the one all over you. I do hope it isn't too late then.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2008
i really wana thank the house for ur opinion ok?
atleast i have my vote ratio now. but the truth is dat i cnt stop loving her when there is no other to take her place, as for wat u all said dat i shuld move on wit my lyf, i kno i already supposed to move on but d thing is dat i still find myself returned to her at last. i dnt kno if she's used somtin on me cos this love is really a crazy 1 at dat

Ur opinion riLY matrz oh, cos am in a dilemma for this baby,
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2008
If you leave her for a while, she'll come running. She's obviously taking you for granted because she feels you'll always be there, take a walk for a while and know what her reaction will be. undecided
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by whitelexi(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2008
Ujujoan:

If you leave her for a while, she'll come running. She's obviously taking you for granted because she feels you'll always be there, take a walk for a while and know what her reaction will be. undecided

This coming from Uju is. . . Interesting wink
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Nautillus(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2008
Ujujoan:

Try the above and see . . . .maybe . . .just maybe , . . .It might work
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
whitelexi:

This coming from Uju is. . . Interesting wink

Interesting abi Well I guess it means I'm not as bad as y'all tink. You like to think of me as a sexist, I like to think of myself as a realist. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by izeek(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2008
this reminds me of one of my fav songs,
"gallery".
guy if u really love her as much as u claim from ur post, give her sometime.
wait a while and dont rush her. just always be there for her.
things have its way of favouring us at the end.
my only fear wud be wen u eventually get her, wud u still feel same after a while?
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by whitelexi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2008
izeek:

this reminds me of one of my fav songs,
"gallery".
guy if u really love her as much as u claim from ur post, give her sometime.
wait a while and don't rush her. just always be there for her.
things have its way of favouring us at the end.
my only fear would be when u eventually get her, would u still feel same after a while?

I like that song too, and its sooooooooo true what he says in the lyrics. Just another priceless work of art in his gallery grin grin
Bad guys enjoy good things cheesy

Ujujoan:

Interesting abi Well I guess it means I'm not as bad as y'all think. You like to think of me as a sexist, I like to think of myself as a realist. grin grin cheesy cheesy

As for u. . .  Hmmm, i'll wait to be convinced grin
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
whitelexi:

I like that song too, and its sooooooooo true what he says in the lyrics. Just another priceless work of art in his gallery grin grin
Bad guys enjoy good things cheesy

As for u. . . Hmmm, i'll wait to be convinced grin

Lol grin grin

Neway, told u u've got some surprises coming your way wink
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2008
i really love wat Ujujoan, chika98 & so on has said in the house but do u kno wat am scared of? if eventually i left her & finds sm1 else den alone the line her guy finally breaks-up wit her whila am now in another serious relatnshp, if she comes back to me the truth is dat i'll still accept her that is why i dnt wana resume any serious relatnshp now cos i dnt wana break somebody's heart, am scared
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by igwe11(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2008
kaysy:

i really love what Ujujoan, chika98 & so on has said in the house but do u kno what am scared of? if eventually i left her & finds sm1 else den alone the line her guy finally breaks-up wit her whila am now in another serious relatnshp, if she comes back to me the truth is that i'll still accept her that is why i dnt wana resume any serious relatnshp now because i dnt wana break somebody's heart, am scared
My man, you are not breaking anybody's heart here. if you wish to end up miserable then go ahead.
there is also probability of her ex coming back to her.
i just noticed you re incapable of finding another girl as to stoop low like this.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
kaysy:

i really love what Ujujoan, chika98 & so on has said in the house but do u kno what am scared of? if eventually i left her & finds sm1 else den alone the line her guy finally breaks-up wit her whila am now in another serious relatnshp, if she comes back to me the truth is that i'll still accept her that is why i dnt wana resume any serious relatnshp now because i dnt wana break somebody's heart, am scared

Have you ever had sex with her
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2008
@igwe 1
  arh! no, no, no  see am much more capable in getting sm1 else, see am a very hot guy oh! forget all dis 1 am saying i kno how to trick & track a woman to d core, even right now as some others said in the house, some girls out there are riLY wishin & dat i culd be there man somdaY, some even wish and hope i culd jst say Hai to dem somHow' but u kno wat? if u had watch the last soap opera on AIT "Second Chance" u kno how dat miss Anthonette loved Ghuadalupe, dat's how i do' if i don love a girl i don love am be dat, my love no de fade Just lik Romeo to Juliet

but if u doubt me jst try me wit ur girl, all i will need is her number then prepare to countdown ur relatnshp status wit her, shae u gree?
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Ujujoan,
baby i really love u & the way u place ur words am serious,
and to ur questn, if i love sm1 just as i've said, u see? sex is not always part of my agenda at all
i've neva had sex wit her and each time i time am always around thougths abt her, nothing like sex or even anytin related to it crosses my mind at all
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Ujujoan,
baby i really love u & the way u place ur words am serious,
and to ur questn, if i love sm1 just as i've said, u see? sex is not always part of my agenda at all
i've never had sex wit her and each time i time am always around thougths about her, nothing like sex or even anytin related to it crosses my mind at all

Really?? You are really a nice guy. I think I'm loving you right now wink

But seriously, what you are offering her is undiluted love, affection, care . . . and she prefers to be with someone who's cheating on her?? How else do you want her to tell you she's not interested in you. Dont be surprised if she leaves the guy for someone else, someone thats not you!!

I'd advise you to let her go, because holding on will only do terrible things to your self esteem. If she comes to you, then you can take her, but if she doesnt, then its good for you. You can find someone who'll really love you and I know if you let yourself, you'll get over her.

I also think you should try to get her into your bed, c'mon it cant be so hard. She already trust you enof to confide in you. grin

You sonund like a nice guy and I know some girls are really into guys like you. So give yourself a chance to know what real love is all about, loving someone who loves you back !!
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Ujujoan
baby see i kno but u know wat? i wish u culd just see & kno how i look like, Iswear i look so hot & cute dat any girl i toasts today hardly believes i dnt have a girlfriend, they all tinks am a player dat i wana play games on them.
infact there is this current 1 now, she likes me, sHs even d1 telling me "kaysy u'r too handsome, i dnt wana take no for an answer dat u dnt have a girlfrnd"
so wat do u tink, how do i handle this, U wont believe wat am saying, am riLY in tROUbLe Oh!
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Opslag(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hi peeps.
@ujujoan
its been a loooooooong time pretty.how u doin?
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by igwe11(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
kaysy:

@igwe 1
arh! no, no, no see am much more capable in getting sm1 else, see am a very hot guy oh! forget all this 1 am saying i kno how to trick & track a woman to d core, even right now as some others said in the house, some girls out there are riLY wishin & that i culd be there man somdaY, some even wish and hope i culd jst say Hai to them somHow' but u kno what? if u had watch the last soap opera on AIT "Second Chance" u kno how that miss Anthonette loved Ghuadalupe, that's how i do' if i don love a girl i don love am be that, my love no de fade Just lik Romeo to Juliet

but if u doubt me jst try me wit ur girl, all i will need is her number then prepare to countdown ur relatnshp status wit her, shae u gree?
you got it all twisted there.

kaysy:

@ Ujujoan
baby see i kno but u know what? i wish u culd just see & kno how i look like, Iswear i look so hot & cute that any girl i toasts today hardly believes i dnt have a girlfriend, they all tinks am a player that i wana play games on them.
infact there is this current 1 now, she likes me, sHs even d1 telling me "kaysy u'r too handsome, i dnt wana take no for an answer that u dnt have a girlfrnd"
so what do u think, how do i handle this, U wont believe what am saying, am riLY in tROUbLe Oh!
Come to think of it, follow your heart, be the backup , the patient dog in case her man jilts her ,you can take care of the left overs. grin grin grin
may be you ve not been man enough to satisfy her inmost desires.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ OP

i checked your profile. you pass, but that's abt it. you're not 'hot' or 'all that' or anything. so stop over hyping yourself. NL chicks won't fall for you tongue

ehnnn wait for her na. that's what u want to hear, innit? lipsrsealed
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by kaysy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
iceblue:

@ OP

i checked your profile. you pass, but that's about it. you're not 'hot' or 'all that' or anything. so stop over hyping yourself. NL chicks won't fall for you tongue

u can imagin a pic of 2003/2004 so what wuld u say about today! now that am even eating money
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2008
Prove to her that you can die for her, and if she still dosent agree, sorry.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by sistawoman: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2008
Please sweetie move on and find someone else.

The only way to flush this girl out of your system is to stop seeing her.  Go cold turkey.  don't call, don't visit, don't text, don't visit her family.

Focus on you, spend time w/ yourself.  The last thing you should do is go jump in another relationship right now that would be hurtful to both you and the new girl.

You should heal your heart and then start dating again.  This girl loves this oda man, she will not love you so as long as she loves him.  Please I speak from experience, there is nothing more irritating some dude who just does not understand that I my heart will never flutter for him.

Just because you look nice, have money and love her to death it does not mean that she will love you.  Everything is not for everybody.  She is not ment for you or maybe she is but you will not know until you let her go.

If it is ment to be it will be. . . . Let it go and if it comes back then it was ment to be. 

don't hold out hope of her coming to you, just live your life and love another, your true soulmate might still be out there.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by Opslag(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2008
iceblue:

@ OP

i checked your profile. you pass, but that's about it. you're not 'hot' or 'all that' or anything. so stop over hyping yourself. NL chicks won't fall for you tongue

hey!c'mon gurl,aint gat no hyps,just kipin my game real.sup wiv u?u dnt seem familiar.
Re: Do I Still Wait For Her? by marhd: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
@sistawoman. thats rily cool.
@poster: just follow sistawoman's advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? / Double Dating / But I Did Not Drop In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.