Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. (1574 Views)

Less Endowed Men Should Get This +18(pics) / Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You / Advise For Less Endowed Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by jossiwan(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Guys, who do you prefer to date. A very much beautiful gal kiss or a less pretty gal :-(? Mind you no gal is UGLY.

A man that dates a beautiful gal and a man that plant a corn by the road side, share the same problem. While A man that plants bitter leaf in his garden and a man who dates a less endowed lady shares the same responsiblities.
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by ideyhere(f): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
This your question e get as e be ooh...who no like better thing?
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by jossiwan(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
ideyhere:
This your question e get as e be ooh...who no like better thing?
"a man who dates a beautiful woman and a man who plants a corn by the road side share the same problem"
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by ideyhere(f): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
jossiwan:

"a man who dates a beautiful woman and a man who plants a corn by the road side share the same problem"

So for fear of falling you shouldn't try standing at all? undecided
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by jossiwan(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
ideyhere:

So for fear of falling you shouldn't try standing at all? undecided

Hmmmmmm... From experience... Its a tough situation to cope with...
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by ideyhere(f): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
jossiwan:

Hmmmmmm... From experience... Its a tough situation to cope with...

Going by your adage, even corn planted in the farm can be attacked by birds grin
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by jossiwan(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
ideyhere:

Going by your adage, even corn planted in the farm can be attacked by birds grin

you're absolutely correct. Those walking by the road side will always want to touch and cut off the leaves and those birds are there to destroy the whole thing you planted.
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by ideyhere(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
jossiwan:

you're absolutely correct. Those walking by the road side will always want to touch and cut off the leaves and those birds are there to destroy the whole thing you planted.

Exactly
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by barthchuks(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
attraction is enkindled by many factors, some are unbelivable, it is not really a matter of physical endowement.
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 09, 2014
barthchuks:
attraction is enkindled by many factors, some are unbelivable, it is not really a matter of physical endowement.

.....Thank you jare....

Does it really matter??....When there is love.....Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ooo...

...Apart from that, one man's food is another nigga's poison......sometimes I just wonder, wetin guys dey chop for beautiful girls??......It doesnt freak me......

....I care more about my inner beauty....

1 Like

Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by MisterLongman(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2014
jossiwan:
Guys, who do you prefer to date. A very much beautiful gal kiss or a less pretty gal :-(? Mind you no gal is UGLY.

A man that dates a beautiful gal and a man that plant a corn by the road side, share the same problem. While A man that plants bitter leaf in his garden and a man who dates a less endowed lady shares the same responsiblities.
I believe your own definition of endowment has to do with physical attributes (the big chelsea and barca, pretty face etcetera)......
But one man's fish is another man's meat.
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by jossiwan(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2014
sometimes I just wonder, wetin guys dey chop for beautiful girls??......It doesnt freak me......

....I care more about my inner beauty....[/quote]

Dating a beautiful woman to some guys increases their personal "EGO". This happens subconsciously...
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by jossiwan(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2014
MisterLongman:

I believe your own definition of endowment has to do with physical attributes (the big chelsea and barca, pretty face etcetera)......
But one man's fish is another man's meat.

Guys are naturally attracted to what the see... Likewise guys are naturally attracted/admire a beautiful gal...
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by MisterLongman(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2014
jossiwan:

Guys are naturally attracted to what the see... Likewise guys are naturally attracted/admire a beautiful gal...
Beautiful in what sense?
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by jossiwan(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2014
MisterLongman:

Beautiful in what sense?

Physical Beauty... And a perfectly matched Rontus and Kontus.
Re: Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. by barthchuks(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2014
temigracie:

.....Thank you jare....

Does it really matter??....When there is love.....Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ooo...

...Apart from that, one man's food is another nigga's poison......sometimes I just wonder, wetin guys dey chop for beautiful girls??......It doesnt freak me......

....I care more about my inner beauty....
like i said, it depends, physical beauty inclusive, I once crushed so badly on a grl in my 100level because of her sporty attitude, weird huh?

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Women Lately. / Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This / Dumb Pickup Lines Guys Use On Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.