Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What's Wrong With Women Lately. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Women Lately. (1573 Views)

Interview With Women: Does Size Really Matter? / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 10 Mistake That Men Who Have No Confidence With Women Are Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ucheokpara100(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2015
lol...... lately last week 2 be precise alot of threads i read are all about women threatening the male folks, u would see threads lik, SHE'S AFTER ME AFTER OUR BREAKUP, MY WIFE WANTS TO KILL ME, HW CAN I ESCAPE THIS LADY'S THREAT!, e.t.c i wnt to know what has women turned to lately that peopl are raising this issues, has d genda equality started?
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ireneony(f): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Ask your mum

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by Hazardd(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2015
women de vex nowadays...

Ebe like say their eye don open.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by juianne95(f): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2015
*yawns*....NEXT
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by AfricanApple(f): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2015
I even think say na one better thing I go kon see, op gimme be back my MB angry
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by vokalguy(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Ask your mum

Well damn, shots fired

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Ask your mum
grinshocked shockedgrin

OP, I implore you to take this advice. tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ucheokpara100(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2015
VickyyB:

grinshocked shockedgrin

OP, I implore you to take this advice. tongue
i dont need to cos i know my mum's generation it was very rare to see a woman raise her hand on a man but the women we have now i dont undastand what is hapening any more that is why i have no other choice than to throw this question here.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2015
ucheokpara100:
i dont need to cos i know my mum's generation it was very rare to see a woman raise her hand on a man but the women we have now i dont undastand what is hapening any more that is why i have no other choice than to throw this question here.
Ask your sisters, then. grin
Btw, did you sample all the women in your Mum generation to arrive with this? shocked

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by Creamish(f): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2015
VickyyB:

Ask your sisters, then. grin
Btw, did you sample all the women in your Mum generation to arrive with this? shocked

#Vampire
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Creamish:

#Vampire
It beats me how guys praise their mum generation to belittle us.

Same way our children will praise us and do the same to their generation. Over-generalised cliché undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by BokoHaramm: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Ask your mum
hope you know I was formed to tame your bloody utterances here, Be careful and apologise then comment meaningfully on that thread.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ireneony(f): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
BokoHaramm:
hope you know I was formed to tame your bloody utterances here, Be careful and apologise then comment meaningfully on that thread.
apologize for what....this is the internet and you are not paying for my wifi..

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by Exjoker(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Ask your mum
This is not fun dear. It was harsh

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ucheokpara100(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
this is exactly what we are talking about, 2morow she 'll come here and start telling us how she cant find a nice man, who's going to marry u like this? becos u paid 4 wifi that gives u d guts 2 abuse men. VAMPIRE.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by MyParadise(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2015
ucheokpara100:

My Good Brother, u must know that one quarter of females are naturally heartless. They are ready to go to any lent to get back at you.

My own case was that my ex broke up with me. When she had gone all round saw that the world was not fair she ran back to me pleading with tears that we should get back again. I bluntly turned it down. Omo come see threat ooo. She said she would call some cultists to deal with me.... I just laughed.

They are becoming more desperate and heartless and the majority of these cases depends how they have been deceived and hurt by we (guys) so they turn from good to demon. And finally we start complaining just like u are complaining.

The truth to be told the majority of their behaviour are caused by our unfaithfulness and infidelity which in one way or the other turn them to harden demon coupled with natural heartless and wicked nature.

I have seen many girls gals who vowed never to be faithful again, never to be good again cos their trust, love, nice behaviour, etc. always get them to crying.

Op learn how to deal with them that my own advice. Any girl threatening me is just wasting her time.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by BokoHaramm: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
I jux checked ur profile pix, I thought you ve looked hotter but you still resemble Winnie Mandela.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ucheokpara100(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

My Good Brother, u must know that one quarter of females are naturally heartless. They are ready to go to any lent to get back at you.

My own case was that my ex broke up with me. When she had gone all round saw that the world was not fair she ran back to me pleading with tears that we should get back again. I bluntly turned it down. Omo come see threat ooo. She said she would call some cultists to deal with me.... I just laughed.

They are becoming more desperate and heartless and the majority of these cases depends how they have been deceived and hurt by we (guys) so they turn from good to demon. And finally we start complaining just like u are complaining.

The truth to be told the majority of their behaviour are caused by our unfaithfulness and infidelity which in one way or the other turn them to harden demon coupled with natural heartless and wicked nature.

I have seen many girls gals who vowed never to be faithful again, never to be good again cos their trust, love, nice behaviour, etc. always get them to crying.

Op learn how to deal with them that my own advice. Any girl threatening me is just wasting her time.
now i understand to some extend, mostly the once guys got pregnant and abandoned them, couple with economic hardship, bad government plus Nigerian environment entirely well we just have to be carefull now.
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ireneony(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I jux checked ur profile pix, I thought you ve looked hotter but you still resemble Winnie Mandela.
woman wrapper....how is the ministry moving
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ireneony(f): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2015
ucheokpara100:
this is exactly what we are talking about, 2morow she 'll come here and start telling us how she cant find a nice man, who's going to marry u like this? becos u paid 4 wifi that gives u d guts 2 abuse men. VAMPIRE.
niggah please don't make me laugh
...na you wan marry me
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by luigiajah(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by BokoHaramm: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
woman wrapper....how is the ministry moving
the ministry is moving to lagos- ibadan expressway. Do you mind a ride
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ireneony(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
BokoHaramm:
the ministry is moving to lagos- ibadan expressway. Do you mind a ride
nope, I don't want you to bomb me
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by ireneony(f): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2015
luigiajah:
[img]http://joepasqualewantstobetakenseriously.files./2012/05/very-ugly-women-teeth-girl-vampire-pictures.jpg[/img]

Girls Are Not Smiling
you guys thinks we are going to swallow this insult of bashing women this time.
We don wise up
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by Pdizzle(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
I think these female folks should learn to conversate without making personal remarks.
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by BokoHaramm: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
nope, I don't want you to bomb me
grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With Women Lately. by luigiajah(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
you guys thinks we are going to swallow this insult of bashing women this time.
We don wise up
lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Complicated Creatures / A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' / 5 Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.