Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian (7609 Views)

Buhari Stole N2.8 Billion As Oil Minister– Alison Madueke / Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by odunH(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
There are some words that are not meant to be spewed online. This your post is one of such.
I hear u brother but some people are so fake,what do they stand to gain.living in denial or dunno poverty of mindsets,nw dt i offer dis to he quickly deny,rather remaking me to a personality I did not even mince a word about.False people.but I thought he is a hard fan of his oga na.
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pataki:
Another foolish foolish thread created by a PDP.

Buhari stole more than any other Nigerian, yet he is walking freely under the ediot who calls himself a President?

When the likes of FFK have been threatened by EFCC and has learnt to behave. So why can't the so-called man who stole more than any other Nigerian, not have been arrested by the clueless vindictive dunce we have as a president?

This OP must be having an acid corrosive blood flowing into his ediotic brain.
old foool..big time dull grumpus..
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by odunH(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
There are some words that are not meant to be spewed online. This your post is one of such.
and if all what is going on in the country full of ignominable atrocities then I think is better 1 ignore some people too,me I don't exonerate bad leadership,that's all.
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by odunH(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Acidosis:

and may God handle your affairs the way Asiwaju Tinubu handled Lagos state.
hahahaa,fake people why denying the ignominable,strides of atrocities of your oga in prayers.don't you like buruji kashamu(Drug baron),Ayo fayose and Wike(thugs) and the likes.
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Acidosis(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
odunH:
hahahaa,fake people why denying the ignominable,strides of atrocities of your oga in prayers.don't you like buruji kashamu(Drug baron),Ayo fayose and Wike(thugs) and the likes.
smiley
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Oklander: 12:48am On Oct 11, 2014
PenSniper:

Please dont turn a serious issue into a joke. This is about Nigeria and not Okland. lol
hun? Shift....not only is it a joke, it lacks common sense!
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by blackprowler: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
LFJ:

Sorry, I don't know u are a reporter. Okay let me change my prayer. If you know that this is a lie but for ur hatred for this man u choose to spread this lie to destroy his image. The day u work hard to build your own image, may God give your enemy power to spread similar lie against u to destroy what u labored for.

This attitude is uncalled for. Someone brings news he heard to a panel to be discussed upon and one thinks his own contribution should be to praise or curse? Really? That's...typical of this part of the world, you know
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by hazyfm: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
[size=18pt]THREAD FILLED WITH LIES[/size]

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acidosis:

it's not good to lie against a man with a good heart + insult him + call him derogatory names + insult his wife + his children + spread rumours just to tarnish his image.

This is not the time to form PITY for the old man. We all know Nigerians easily fall for "repentant" old men.

'How easy for Nigerians to forget history'. Even OBJ has suddenly turned a cheerful old man.

They spent their youthful years destroying the nation, and then at old age, they start canvassing for pity and votes.

May they (ALL) roast in HELL.

AMEN !
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
BUSTED!!!!!

GOD PUNISH YOU INTERNET WARRIOR WHO HAS BEEN HIRED BY G.E.J TO COME HERE AND SPILL RUBBISH in order to breed hatred... Dnt ask me how I know your identity. But you can only fool those who you think will vote by sentiments..
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by blackprowler: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
barcanista:
Another attempted Propaganda but I will treat them one after the other.
1. As Military NNPC Chairman, a section of the media reported that $2.8b was missing from the coffers of NNPC while Buhari held sway. They had NO fact whatsoever, which GMB asked them to shed light on. Till today no one did. Not even his Successor IBB could.

2. Fela Kuti accused Buhari of "looting" the same $2.8b. He was arrested and was asked to substantiate, he said he saw it in a Newspaper. There is something called "LIBEL" in law. You can't just make libellous statement anyhow-except the other party decide not to press charges.

3. The PTF was probed by Obj, the same Obj after the probe publicly stated that General Buhari is the most honest and incorruptible public servant. In fact, obasanjo sought the advise of Buhari when he wanted to appoint a honest and credible person to head NAFDAC. GMB nominated Dora, the rest is history.

4. No money was traced to GMB account in whatever form. I challenge the OP to provide us evidence.

5. Politicians were jailed for corrupt practices. (I am ready to provide facts to support this).

6. It is on record that Buhari built his house with his military pension, his house is modest and so "low" in standard compared to any former public officer.

7. GMB did not participate in the 83' Coup. It was IBB, Mark, Danjuma, Abacha etc.

8. This is another propaganda gone bad and is Dead on Arrival. I wl be glad to have a public debate on this subject.

You made good points but no: 7 laid bare you're rooting for someone. I don't know how well you know about coup making history in Nigeria but for your enlightenment, research one Late Major Bamidele who was executed along with Maj-Gen Vatsa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by LajaLaba: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Are u kidding me?the title sef disqualify your post......Buhari is never a saint though but labeling him that he stole more just shows that u are a paid agent.........Cover your face in shame
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by akposimi: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
MR.ATAKPU ASELM. THE STORY OF GEN. BUHARI $2.8 BILLIONS DOLLAR.
According to your post the money was traced to his Bank account in London Midland Bank London.
Big !!! Big !!! lied.!!!!
The money in question is the money that was use in building Port Harcourt Refinery and Warri Refinery that the then Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo regime couldn't account for.
Buhari told the Senate that He was not involved in the contract of the building of the Refineries if anything as such is happening they should asked Gen.Olusegun Obasanjo. Till this moment nobody have dare to asked Obasanjo.
This story of $2.8b resurface during Olusegun Obasanjo campaign runs for his second tenure against Buhari and Buhari reply :
Buhari said the same thing he told the Senate at was then in 1979 and said that if anybody can proof it that he collected such money and any other money from the Federal Government, he will drop his Presidential campaign and summit himself for trial.
No body had done that but just for me to see it in your make up story Mr.Atakpu Anselm.
That was what makes ex President Olusegun Obasanjo probed into his PTF activities of Buhari and find nothing to criminating Buhari.
Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo now change the campaign against Buhari that he want to Islamism Nigerian and the Christians believe it. Wish is not true.
Olusegun Obasanjo when asked in one of the publication if he probed Buhari activities while he was the PTF chairman. He said yes but he find nothing criminating.
Mr. ATAKPU ANSELM MAKE UP THE STORY HERE AGAIN.
BUHARI DIDN'T PLAN, PLOT COUP AGAINST SHEHU SHAGARI.
IT was Gen. Tude Edigbo who plotted coup against Shehu Shagari. Being that Buhari was the most Senior Officer and suit the criteria to be the head of state, he was brought to rule.
HERE AGAIN YOU MAKE UP THE STORY MR. ATAKPU ANSELM.
Nigerian coup history they are in writing textbooks writing by some of this military men that are involves in the coup.
Let me borrow your word here "simple facts "
and take to you to the history of COUP in Nigerian.
First 1966 coup plotted by Gen Ezego Kaduna the coup fail.
Gen. Aguyerosi was brought in to become the head of state.
Gen. T.Y Danjuma plotted coup against Aguyerosi and killed him.
Gen. Yakubu Gowon was brought in as the head of state who was not involved in the coup.
Gen. Muritala Mohammed plotted coup against Gen. Yakubu Gowon and he became the head of state.
Gen. Dika plotted coup against Muritala killed him but the coup fail because Gen. Muritala Mohammed loyalists Gen. Yaraduwa who fought against Dika and he was overpower.
Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo was brought in to be the head of state who was not involved in the coup.
Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo hands over to a civilian government Shehu Shagari in 1979.
Gen. Tude Edigbo who plotted coup against President Shehu Shagari and he was overthrown, and Gen. Mohammedu Buhari was brought in to be the head of state. He was not involved in the coup.
MR. ATAKPU ANSELM MAKE UP THE STORY HERE AGAIN AGAINST BUHARI.
GEN. Ibrahim Badimisi Babagada plotted coup against Gen Buhari and overthrown him. IBB became the head of state.
IBB STEP ASIDE HAND OVER TO ERNEST SHONIKO
GEN. ABASHI, overthrown Ernest Shoniko and become the head of state.
Gen. Abachi died.
GEN. ABUSALAM ABUBAKAR,he was brought in to replace Gen. Abashi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Story Behind Abobaku (a Long Abolished Tradition) / Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople / (PHOTO) If This Happened, Buhari Is Serious About Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.