Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian (7613 Views)

Buhari Stole N2.8 Billion As Oil Minister– Alison Madueke / Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oklander:
Abeg, who get pin mouth Nokia charger, I want to charge my laptop with it.
Take my brother. Try return am quick. My batery sef dey down.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by ayindejimmy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Oga stop throwing useless curses, this place is not your father's yard.

The day you work hard to build your own image, may God give your enemies power to spread (the hatred you show towards Goodluck) against u - to destroy all you've worked for in your entire life.

Whoever ban me will share in this curse. You ed. iots have been opening your useless mouths to throw insults on me ever since i opened a thread about Tinubu's attrocities.

Biko, I am insulting Buhari, not your father. Go and open your own thread and spill your feelings.

We all know GEJ is a man with a good heart. May his spirit curse his haters. buffons!
u knw Gej as d gud man dat pays ur bills. We al knw Gej as a two face hypocrite. Ask urself, What has Buhari done dats can be associated wit corruptn in the past 10 years? Now, can d same be said of Gej?
That was an harmless prayer dat only d guilty wil fear
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by pentagonal: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
rubbish jargon put together by a demented accursed high on gej se..men.
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by emmatok(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
barcanista:
Another attempted Propaganda but I will treat them one after the other.
1. As Military NNPC Chairman, a section of the media reported that $2.8b was missing from the coffers of NNPC while Buhari held sway. They had NO fact whatsoever, which GMB asked them to shed light on. Till today no one did. Not even his Successor IBB could.

2. Fela Kuti accused Buhari of "looting" the same $2.8b. He was arrested and was asked to substantiate, he said he saw it in a Newspaper. There is something called "LIBEL" in law. You can't just make libellous statement anyhow-except the other party decide not to press charges.

3. The PTF was probed by Obj, the same Obj after the probe publicly stated that General Buhari is the most honest and incorruptible public servant. In fact, obasanjo sought the advise of Buhari when he wanted to appoint a honest and credible person to head NAFDAC. GMB nominated Dora, the rest is history.

4. No money was traced to GMB account in whatever form. I challenge the OP to provide us evidence.

5. Politicians were jailed for corrupt practices. (I am ready to provide facts to support this).

6. It is on record that Buhari built his house with his military pension, his house is modest and so "low" in standard compared to any former public officer.

7. GMB did not participate in the 83' Coup. It was IBB, Mark, Danjuma, Abacha etc.

8. This is another propaganda gone bad and is Dead on Arrival. I wl be glad to have a public debate on this subject.
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Ngwakwe: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
All these officers in Buhari's Brigade won't cease to amaze Nairalanders with forgiveable double standards

You mean to tell us that Buhari's regime was better than Jonathan's administration?

I remember the NASS indicted Mallam El'rufia declaring him too corrupt to hold public office but it's all null and void as they lack such jurisdiction - Fact.

No court judgement against Buhari and Tinubu as it relates corrupt practices - Fact

Where are you people getting all those convictions against Jonathan and members of his cabinet? - Court of biased public opinions? - I see

In your bid to excuse Buhari, you became diplomatic with the same senseless and fact-less allegations you raised against Jonathan and his administration.

You people have always assume the position of the litigant and the Judge using ridiculous and baseless allegations to obtain self declared conviction when it involves Goodluck Jonathan and his administration.

Why using separate scorecards for Buhari and Jonathan, what does that make you people?

Hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by LFJ: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

The day you work hard to build your own image, may God give your enemies power to spread (the hatred you show towards Goodluck) against u - to destroy all you've worked for in your entire life.

Whoever ban me will share in this curse. You ed. iots have been opening your useless mouths to throw insults on me ever since i opened a thread about Tinubu's attrocities.

Biko, I am insulting Buhari, not your father. Go and open your own thread and spill your feelings.

We all know GEJ is a man with a good heart. May his spirit curse his haters. buffons!

This thing pain u reach that level? If because of your love for your so call man with good heart and you are spreading lies against others then you shd not afraid of God judgment.

If I decided today to be telling lies against GEJ, when the consequence comes I shd not complain. If what u are saying about Buhari is the truth fear not. But if it is lie God is not f.o.ol, all liers will rust in hell fire.
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
If dis ppst was about some one else probably GEJ, some dudes wud jump up n down, pourin abusive names here n there, but since it is Buhari, some see notin wrong in stealin n lootin public funds. Anyway there is God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

http://newsnigerians..com/2012/08/exposed-buhari-stole-more-than-any.html?m=1
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/IgboWorldForum/conversations/messages/231214

I expect all forms of insults (from followers who were born "post the era of these lootings"wink.
garbage from a jacckass
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by yassjib: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
iiiii
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ngwakwe:
All these officers in Buhari's Brigade won't cease to amaze Nairalanders with forgiveable double standards

You mean to tell us that Buhari's regime was better than Jonathan's administration?

I remember the NASS indicted Mallam El'rufia declaring him too corrupt to hold public office but it's all null and void as they lack such jurisdiction - Fact.

No court judgement against Buhari and Tinubu as it relates corrupt practices - Fact

Where are you people getting all those convictions against Jonathan and members of his cabinet? - Court of biased public opinions? - I see

In your bid to excuse Buhari, you became diplomatic with the same senseless and fact-less allegations you raised against Jonathan and his administration.

You people have always assume the position of the litigant and the Judge using ridiculous and baseless allegations to obtain self declared conviction when it involves Goodluck Jonathan and his administration.

Why using separate scorecards for Buhari and Jonathan, what does that make you people?

Hypocrites
Back off. You forgot 2 take ur pills
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by lakpalakpa: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
[s]
Ngwakwe:

Hypocrites
[/s]

[size=28pt]NONSENSE[/size]
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by toludadon(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

So you've admitted that you are concocting lies against Buhari bcuz people seem to hate your oga GEJ....
it's a verse in the Bible that the day people like you stop slandering people that is when your own will begin
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by 4Play(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Buhari did not steal more than every other Nigerian. For one thing, IBB may have a greater stake to the position of numero uno thief.

However, you cannot help but laugh at the delusions that undergirds the thinking that a clean honest politician can emerge from a corrupt political system.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Pataki: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Beync(f): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Acidosis:
thats cool smiley I'm good here; your sist vicky finally ignored nairaland
u jus remind me those good old days with everyone. She is really missed.
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by DoctorStephen(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Acidosis:

http://newsnigerians..com/2012/08/exposed-buhari-stole-more-than-any.html?m=1
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/IgboWorldForum/conversations/messages/231214

I expect all forms of insults (from followers who were born "post the era of these lootings"wink.
If the OP is wrong, tell us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by DoctorStephen(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
lakpalakpa:
Very senseless and baseless post from the resident mumu of Nairaland.

Acid-diseased-brain can you provide any single proof for your inherently mendacious post??

angry angry
Stop attacking the OP. Is he wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
DoctorStephen:

Stop attacking the OP. Is he wrong?
I wonder o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Beync:
u jus remind me those good old days with everyone. She is really missed.
smiley smiley
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by BRAV0O(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls! Point out any nigeria past leader that doesn't embezzle money ? This is just as one those propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by odunH(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Acidosis:

And I pray may God will handle your affairs the way GEJ and PDP has handle Nigeria and Nigerians.mine is not a curse o but prayer o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by femicyrus(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op I av noted your case against GMB. In the same spirit that led you into the effort, try and dig into GEJ unbias so that I can weigh the two to see who is really the saint and the real thief
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nigerians do not know the meaning of the word corruption and transparency

Buhari has run for election 3 times now, we don't know who funds his election, we don't know where he gets money to fund this elections, I don't know if he has ever declared his assets nor do I know what he does for a living these days! I have never heard of a fund raising drive where members of the public have donated their 1 naira each to fund this holier than thou politician!

The legend of Buhari is everyone else around him is corrupt while he is clean! His salary and pension from military service totals as X, his expenditures and electoral misadventures total as Y and yet the difference "Y minus X" is unaccounted for and people think Buhari is corruption free?
All I see here is a man who has over the years mastered the art of using proxies to do his dirty deals! Just as he masterfully used proxies to overthrow a democratically elected government and to this day some want us to believe he knew nothing about the coup and was selected for his "righteousness" to lead a new military government.

For me Buhari is as innocent or as corrupt as IBB or any other previous head of state. None has been convicted or acquitted by a court of law.

Let this holier than thou attitudes of Buhari and his followers just STOP! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Acidosis(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
odunH:
And I pray may God will handle your affairs the way GEJ and PDP has handle Nigeria and Nigerians.mine is not a curse o but prayer o.

and may God handle your affairs the way Asiwaju Tinubu handled Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Descartes: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
odunH:
There are some words that are not meant to be spewed online. This your post is one of such.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Descartes: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Acidosis:

and may God handle your affairs the way Asiwaju Tinubu handled Lagos state.
Please push the nearest ignore button cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by nigerianvenom(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
pls carefully read the wordings of this song sang by fela during buhari's terrible regime;
Na be outside- da police-i dey
Na be outside- da soldier-ha dey
Na be outside- da court dem dey
Na be outside- da magistrate dey
Na be outside- da judge dem dey
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- Buhari* dey *(Nigerian Head of
State via coup d'etat)
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- Idiagbon* dey *(Chief of General
Staff- 2nd in command)

Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem find me guilty
Na be outside- dem jail me five years
------------------I no do nothing
Na be outside-dem judge dey beg ee-o
Na craze world be dat, Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem kill dem students
Soweto, Zaria, and Ife** (600+ students killed
protesting Afrikaans schooling)
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh
Na craze world be dat,
Na be outside- all dis dey happen
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by anonimi: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
abacus:

I can see, you are really struggling to defend GEJ.. digging up old stuffs? I see your principal is facing bad press lately, SA things, Private jet saga.. In-fact one month one saga (scandal or corruption or petty stealing activities).

For Buhari, all these allegations never substantiate and they will never.

Buhari even asked you all to be fair on him, there is internet and we can research. Take the pain of looking into these allegation you will find out they are lies in the first place..

Na person wey dey spread source-less (abi na sauce-less) rumour na im dey ask another to substantiate wetin im write
Chai see HYPOCRISY for this NL shocked
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by anonimi: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
femicyrus:
Op I av noted your case against GMB. In the same spirit that led you into the effort, try and dig into GEJ unbias so that I can weigh the two to see who is really the saint and the real thief

OP has done his bit on General Muhammadu Buhari who has been PRETENDING to be a holier-than-thou saint. Why don't you "dig into GEJ" abi you dey too lazy ni
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by PenSniper: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Oklander:
Abeg, who get pin mouth Nokia charger, I want to charge my laptop with it.

Please dont turn a serious issue into a joke. This is about Nigeria and not Okland. lol
Re: Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
barcanista:
Another attempted Propaganda but I will treat them one after the other.
1. As Military NNPC Chairman, a section of the media reported that $2.8b was missing from the coffers of NNPC while Buhari held sway. They had NO fact whatsoever, which GMB asked them to shed light on. Till today no one did. Not even his Successor IBB could.

2. Fela Kuti accused Buhari of "looting" the same $2.8b. He was arrested and was asked to substantiate, he said he saw it in a Newspaper. There is something called "LIBEL" in law. You can't just make libellous statement anyhow-except the other party decide not to press charges.

3. The PTF was probed by Obj, the same Obj after the probe publicly stated that General Buhari is the most honest and incorruptible public servant. In fact, obasanjo sought the advise of Buhari when he wanted to appoint a honest and credible person to head NAFDAC. GMB nominated Dora, the rest is history.

4. No money was traced to GMB account in whatever form. I challenge the OP to provide us evidence.

5. Politicians were jailed for corrupt practices. (I am ready to provide facts to support this).

6. It is on record that Buhari built his house with his military pension, his house is modest and so "low" in standard compared to any former public officer.

7. GMB did not participate in the 83' Coup. It was IBB, Mark, Danjuma, Abacha etc.

8. This is another propaganda gone bad and is Dead on Arrival. I wl be glad to have a public debate on this subject.
the accusations n allegations werent substantiated u ranted,huh?but y'all accursed trouble seeking janjaweieds keep making reference to da sls's missing $49 cum$10,in ur doomed n futile efforts to discredit da hard working gejs administration, inspite of da fact that such spurios n malicious allegations have been refuted by da nass...so whadahell u think u know u saying?
Bh is a ethnocentric thief and as a matter of fact nigerians demand that buhari should..
#BRING BACK OUR $2.8(now $6.cool !!!!
#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Primary, A Monumental Embarrassment – Ojukwu / Congratulations To Ize Iyamu / APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.