Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? (1147 Views)

Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
This is a controversial thread that would trigger bashing, crucification and condemnation

I wouldn't say this is a sort of woman wrappering cos many dudes are caught in this act of going into impediment of debt just to impress a lady. However, some find it so ridiculous to outrightly tell a lady they don't have.. Is this confession a hindrance or obstruction to winning a lady's heart ?

I was chatting with my babe few days ago and I needed to tell her I gat no kobo in my pocket. My friend glanced through my chat history and saw my msg. Could you believe he rebuked me saying no guy tells a lady such

I have also seen a dude who took a lady to an eatery, having spent all he had, gave the lady T-fare and trekked home from a very long distance.. Some take ladies out on a date only to be salivating while the ladies would be eating as if there's famine in the land

Countless times, I have seen dudes borrow a pair of shoe, trouser, wrist watch etc just to impress a lady. Is it really worth it ?

Dudes, apart from the fact that ladies act as if their life revolves specifically around money, is this rili against the ethics of dating telling a lady you are broke and/or is it worth to going out of ur way by creating an illusion just to impress?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by Crocz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
In Dating an expensive girl

Rule No 1: Don't be broke

Rule No 2: Don't just be broke

Rule No 3: Don't ever be broke

Rule No 4: play along

Rule No 5: don't give a f*ck

Rule No 6: f*ck

Rule No 7: don't get f*cked

In Dating a "normal" down to earth lady

Rule No 1: don't form

Rule No 2: make obvious the situation of things

Rule No 3: let her take you as you are

Rule No 4: cherish her and the moment

Your choice cry !

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by solomonbrown64: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
In this World of dating, hierarchy is the most important vice....simply put, not knowing your class as a guy and dating sum1 above will surely come back to hunt u......but truth be told, i did this once sha and lera had to let go, wen "superior" guys came to tease her away...so all my "stretching and borrowing amounted to nothing...lol...a lesson well learnt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Crocz:
In Dating an [size=40pt]expensive[/size] girl

WTF shocked Never knew girls are now commodity? cry

OP, please rephrase your topic to, "Why do some guys".
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
solomonbrown64:
In this World of dating, hierarchy is the most important vice....simply put, not knowing your class as a guy and dating sum1 above will surely come back to hunt u......but truth be told, i did this once sha and lera had to let go, wen "superior" guys came to tease her away...so all my "stretching and borrowing amounted to nothing ...lol...a lesson well learnt.
roflmao.. Lwkmd !!
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by solomonbrown64: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
roflmao.. Lwkmd !!

Brother..naxo i see am oh..
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by Crocz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

WTF shocked Never knew girls are now commodity? cry

OP, please rephrase your topic to, "Why do some guys".

You don't?...I "piry" you
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by iceberylin(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
ČÁÚŚĔ ŤĤĔy ÁŔĔ ŤĤĔ ßĔŚŤ ŤĤĨŃĞ ČŔĔÁŤĔĎ kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by ERCROSS(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Some guys jst don't look before they leap...
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by valmunich(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
There's nothing worth more than being you

If you don't like me the way I am, you can as well bounce, no time to impress shiii! sad
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Some guys are fools tho
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by darlenese(f): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Only a mugu will go into Debt just a impress a girl, every sharp man know that the only weapon u need is a sugar-coated lying tongue and a properly ironed clothes -straight from the DRY CLEANERS- grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by joeanointing(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
That's like one thing i am proud of. I have always bn real. No time to play games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Some are born to be mugu.
Some achieve mugu status.
Some have muguness thrust upon them.

Uwa ntoo..
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by Chimerase(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ma collabo leave becos I drink 3 bottles of oohMpa nw I dey find anoda person to collabo I knw so many gal wn collabo with de man of God undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by Dygeasy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
As long as I don't have that ferarri yet and people don't see the millionaire quality which is often times obvious in me, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to tell my babe who supposedly loves me that I soked gaari for 'brunch'; not because I felt like but because it's the cheapest available.

A fake life will always haunt you. E be like yansh, na your back e go always dey.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by valdes00(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jus lik me.... Am still payin d debt till 2day and the #damn b!tch Is gracin anode dude's bed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by Rapzino: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dygeasy:
As long as I don't have that ferarri yet and people don't see the millionaire quality which is often times obvious in me, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to tell my babe who supposedly loves me that I soked gaari for 'brunch'; not because I felt like but because it's the cheapest available.

A fake life will always haunt you. E be like yansh, na your back e go always dey.
you've said it all bro!
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dygeasy:

you hit d spot broda
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by Rapsainot(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Living a fake life coz of a chick isn't worth because if she gets to know the "true"you , she will surely leave you. I do tell my girl whenever I'm broke, even if I drank garri for dinner I will tell her if she ask.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by philantoxx(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
if u deceive yourself.can u 4give yourself?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by MrCork: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is a controversial thread that would trigger bashing, crucification and condemnation

I wouldn't say this is a sort of woman wrappering cos many dudes are caught in this act of going into impediment of debt just to impress a lady. However, some find it so ridiculous to outrightly tell a lady they don't have.. Is this confession a hindrance or obstruction to winning a lady's heart ?

I was chatting with my babe few days ago and I needed to tell her I gat no kobo in my pocket. My friend glanced through my chat history and saw my msg. Could you believe he rebuked me saying no guy tells a lady such

I have also seen a dude who took a lady to an eatery, having spent all he had, gave the lady T-fare and trekked home from a very long distance.. Some take ladies out on a date only to be salivating while the ladies would be eating as if there's famine in the land

Countless times, I have seen dudes borrow a pair of shoe, trouser, wrist watch etc just to impress a lady. Is it really worth it ?

Dudes, apart from the fact that ladies act as if their life revolves specifically around money, is this rili against the ethics of dating telling a lady you are broke and/or is it worth to going out of ur way by creating an illusion just to impress?

...see yor milk teeth like piano.

..so u want free punnny..free kiss.. Free hug...free date...free convasation...free dinner...but u don't wannna pay?

....bro ...we dont mean to sound rude but u loooook 15...dont u hav schkoool hook? (no oofense) .
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? by MrCork: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
...juss sent £5,000 to one of ma lovelys in Nigeria juss to repair her car....ladies r meant to be taken care off.

...pirrrriod!
angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating Of Course-mate / Guess Which Nigerian Female Actress Is This(baby Pix) / First Date Tips For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.