Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You (6584 Views)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online / How To Know If A Girl Is Crushing On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by Eobiabo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
hehehe
even though this is very natural, a lot of us in this part of the world tends to hide it or probably use non verbal communication to express it either consciously or unknowingly, but a lot of signs give us away which are:

1)unexplainable willingness to be around you

2)smiles at even your boring jokes,

3)most times can't look you in d eyes, more pronounced in shy guys/ladies,

4) feels bad when his/her nonverbal communication are taken for granted i.e looking sad especially in the midst of people

feel free to add yours please
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by iceberylin(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
ŴĤĔŃ ŚĤĔ ĹÁÚĞĤŚ ÁŃĎ ŤŐÚČĤĔŚ ŶŐÚ wink
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by itsValo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wen she slaps u if u try to woo her

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by Tymax(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
itsValo:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by MizMyColi(f): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2014

When She Avoids You Like A Plague

kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by valmunich(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by marieolae(f): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss
yeah that can be sooo true. It depends sha

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by SlimSkipper(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
smhh!

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
EBOLA
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by itsValo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:

If it is true den dis calabar gal is crushing on me.....
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by marieolae(f): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
itsValo:

If it is true den dis calabar gal is crushing on me.....
who told u I'm frm calabar lmao
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by itsValo(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
who told u I'm frm calabar lmao

am talking of a gal in ma street.... Dis is anoda way to know dat someone is crushing on you,,, putting herself in d shoes of anoda gal dats is close to d crushi. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by chibwike(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
itsValo:
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by jotey(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
wen she fisi enough akara 4 u grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by barthchuks(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
when he/she avoids any body contact with you as if you are holy or worst case an ebola victim
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by itsValo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
barthchuks:
when he/she avoids any body contact with you as if you are holy or worst case an ebola victim
No b gals of nowadays, dem go cum close even kiss u on top

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by ERCROSS(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss

marieolae:

Jeez... shocked
R u kidding...
Why will she want to avoid me like a plague while she crushes on me..
undecided
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by chibwike(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
itsValo:

ur pic dae ok
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by itsValo(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
ur pic dae ok
. Thanks ma nigga
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by barthchuks(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
itsValo:

those ones are after something materialistic

1 Like

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by marieolae(f): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
ERCROSS:

Jeez... shocked
R u kidding...
undecided
she may b shy to talk to u, she may want to avoid any awkward moments, she may not want u to see her flaws..the list goes on
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by chibwike(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
itsValo:
. Thanks ma nigga
Lol..no vex oh..buh any news from school?...result don come out?
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by itsValo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..no vex oh..buh any news from school?...result don come out?
. LOL, na izu u go de ask dat 1, me no send school again grin cool
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by MizMyColi(f): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
ERCROSS:

Jeez... shocked
R u kidding...
undecided

Some of us aren't as apt at handling rejection, be it subtle, direct, indirect or otherwise.

We'd rather maintain our lane and hope that something beyond crushiness brings us together in the near future.

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss
but why avoid someone you are crushing on grin angry sad undecided
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by ERCROSS(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
she may b shy to talk to u, she may want to avoid any awkward moments, she may not want u to see her flaws..the list goes on

Mehn..
U ladies r surprising a-time's o...
Dis one avoid me like plague.
She wudnt even want to talk to me,
She won't pick my calls,
She wont even wanna speak with me,
Yet ,
Smiling as though am a bag of money whenever she sees me..
I m not even sure if its a greenlight, a red or a yellow..
Jeez..
undecided
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
wow
funny enough you are so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by MizMyColi(f): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

but why avoid someone you are crushing on grin angry sad undecided

I just replied a mention, stating a major reason from my perspective
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by jotey(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
ur pic dae ok
e ask u ? grin
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
ERCROSS:

Mehn..
She won't pick my calls,
Yet ,
Jeez..
undecided
bro, are you ME?
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by marieolae(f): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
ERCROSS:

Mehn..
She won't pick my calls,
Yet ,
Jeez..
undecided
lol I tink dis wun is confused. At least she will pick up ur calls haba
Re: Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You by ERCROSS(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

bro, are you ME?
Yes naaw..
Am ME...
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? / Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This?? / Your Timeless Old Skool Love Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.