Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! (6606 Views)

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by viviangist: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

This is so weird!! It really got me!! Some ladies can vex for Africa oo ... Lol

source - http://www.viviangist.com.ng/lady-fries-boyfriends-sperm-with-eggs-he-eats-it

cc - Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Amberon11: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
embarassed
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Davash222(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
I fear who know fear women. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by DarkMagic(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
After God..fear women undecided
I nw knw why Jesus wept

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Notasyouthink: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
The fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Divay22(f): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol...
This babe na psycho o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dude just ate his unborn kids grin

Evils! That's the reason why you shouldn't date a lady that feels she is doing you a favor by getting down with you.

Can he be called a cannibal? angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by decatalyst(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Notasyouthink:
The fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom.

It is the beginning of living long and not committing abomination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by NOC1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
What did I just read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
undecided wait! hollup ...hope this isn't Folake that's her thumb writing. besides she is always rushing to make breakfast everytime we do tin tin ... hope I won't get pregnant like this...

1 Like

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Notasyouthink: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
decatalyst:

It is the beginning of living long and not committing abomination.
Exactly!!!
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by mofeoluwadassah: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
hmmm....delicious grin,i hope say she add bread with it sha to balance it
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Pheals(f): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
awon mums... women.. !" I wish am a man .. but thank God am a treasure
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by girlhaley(f): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
It is finished

The reply got me laughing hard grin grin

"He ate his kids and chicken kids"
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
SHE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO TWINS.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Nutase: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by ikbnice(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Never trust any woman. All can kill, it's just that you are alive because yours hasn't decided to. Don't make her decide. They only think once.
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by jomagibs: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
blood of my forefathers

this lady is a murderer, the guy ate millions of people in his sperm as egg barbecue.

I will not let any lady invade my kitchen when she's on her period or after odd sex
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by FutureLeader00: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
haaaaaaaa
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Lewaluv(f): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nasty. I tire oo
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Lewaluv(f): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol. Barbecue with period sauce.
jomagibs:
blood of my forefathers

this lady is a murderer, the guy ate millions of people in his sperm as egg barbecue.

I will not let any lady invade my kitchen when she's on her period or after odd sex
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by jomagibs: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Lol. Barbecue with period sauce.
As in sisi the lady is a mass murderer and a talented Mai suya
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Martin0(m): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashocked Lefulefu come see ooooooshocked From menstrual-stew to fried sperm and eggshocked
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Martin0(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Nasty. I tire oo
I pray for u,you won't learn such tinz Injesus Name(Amen)
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
shocked wow now that is a proper balanced diet angry
Sperm just have all the nutrients needed for a proper growth
For good bubby
For the best ukwu
Eat sperm
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Egg na egg e no matter abeg cheesy
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by jomagibs: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
Egg na egg e no matter abeg cheesy

Blood of Goliath !!!!!!

if I be your Oga I go volunteer to follow cook every meal. If i no get power to Cook then destination eatery becomes part of our budget like naija situation
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by molotov1: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Nutase:
grin

By their teeth you shall know them.
Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by 7footre(m): 1:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Jesus!!!

Not letting a woman cook for me, everr again!!!

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by fr3do(m): 2:12am On Aug 20, 2017

Re: Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! by holuwapopsh(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2017
DIS IS SAVAGE OOO WAT A MANER OF FUCKERY IS DAT

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] / Ayra Star Bra Tears On Stage During Performance / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.