Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You (50223 Views)

Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yeah, you can agree very well that just as men and women are are physically different, so are they mentally. Take for instance, if a man and woman witness a particular event and you ask the man to tell the story, he would just go straight to the point. But ask the woman same question, she would like to narrate every bit of the event.

Unlike men, women are very emotional; when she loves or hates, she does so with all her heart, though it may not last.
Also, women are very perspicacious in nature; a woman can judge your motive about her just by the way you look at her.

So here we go on how to make her start crushing on you even before both of you start talking. Note that this tactic doesn't work on every woman as everybody must not like you.

When you see a lady you like, don't just rush up to her and start the whole bla bla unless you know you may never have the chance to see her again, then you can try your luck. When you rush up to a lady you're just seeing for first time, she sees you as a desperate guy, is either she ignores you while some may appreciate your courage but may not take you that
serious.

So the best thing to do when you see a lady you like is to make eye contact with her in a way that tells her you're interested in her. Do this like in three or four occasions without saying a word to her. Yeah, she noticed you right from the first day and by now wonders why you haven't talk to her, unlike other guys. So she tries to know what's on your mind. She walks as close as possible to you when you meet on the road - she would always like catch your attention and the more she tries, the more she's attracted to you. She can't just help it especially if you are a guy that dress well. Now you've made the whole thing look as if she's the one trying to woo you, and to her, you are her boyfriend to be.

Then like a lion waiting for its prey, you know when best to strike. Yeah, you must initiate the conversation, because no matter how she feels for you, she can only show the greenlight and not initiate the talk. So when you start the talk, just make your intention known to her before she starts seeing you as 'just a friend' and you start shouting 'Friend Zone' everywhere.

Don't bother about time. It wouldn't take you more than two weeks to do this.

Note that this tactic doesn't work on every woman as everybody is not the same, but it does work on most of them. Talking from experience.

I dedicate this this thread to honourable PhD holder from school of womanology, Prof. Charlesnneji.
Pro we know you can't deny this. Tested and Trusted, it works.

91 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by ladyF(f): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Interesting

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Immanueladebol(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting
i knw u ddnt read dat b4 commenting

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Did u add money there??

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lmao my style. Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
angry bla bla bla... Everything above is poo

Attraction is key to winning a girl's Heart

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by jeremiah505(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm... Nice one sha.. Buh you didn't describe how to move the eyes for a perfect eyeing... Lolz...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by lampardizik(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Story story...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by jeremiah505(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
i knw u ddnt read dat b4 commenting

seconded... She has finally dethroned #INTROVERT...

Nairalanders been planning coup long long time ago..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting
hopes it works on you grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by witnezHD(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
is this the season 1.... e too long...
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by jeremiah505(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

sugarpie (bee)... Pls attract me... Or should i attract you?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao my style. Hahaha
sharp guy, I dey hail oo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Immanueladebol(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
jeremiah505:

seconded... She has finally dethroned #INTROVERT...

Nairalanders been planning coup long long time ago..
Introvert still dy show once in a while
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

just say it doesn't on you. Everybody is not the same you know.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by olajorn(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nice points,but there is nothing new here
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by czarr(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

lol
'That can never work on me' crew is here grin

Yes attraction is key,that's why he is saying how to get her attractedgrin

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Did u add money there??
My guy that one na later things

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by czarr(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Okay,learning new things everyday grin
To each his own!
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
jeremiah505:

sugarpie (bee)... Pls attract me... Or should i attract you?...

Do I look Like a magnet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by jeremiah505(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Introvert still dy show once in a while

smiles... Lady F are you guys sharing office?...
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lovelynature:
My guy that one na later things
no later in girls of nowadays dictionary..

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
czarr:
lol
'That can never work on me' crew is here grin

Yes attraction is key,that's why he is saying how to get her attractedgrin

He's own perspective of attraction is forcing yourself into the girl's life which is wrong.. The feelings should be mutual n natural

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lovelynature:
just say it doesn't on you. Everybody is not the same you know.

I didn't say nothing doesn't work on me
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by jeremiah505(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Do I look Like a magnet?
hahahahahaha... Wish you could see me right now... I don laf scatter room...
But wait oooo... Weren't you the one talking about attraction?...
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by jeremiah505(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Do I look Like a magnet?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Immanueladebol(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
jeremiah505:

smiles... Lady F are you guys sharing office?...
She's either her PA/secetary
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by ThatVaselineGuy: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2015

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by jeremiah505(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
She's either her PA/secetary

Smiles... Good for them ooooo... I hope they earn enough to last them till thy kingdom come...
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
jeremiah505:

Loool all of them join sha.. Attraction... grin grin
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Immanueladebol(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
jeremiah505:

Smiles... Good for them ooooo... I hope they earn enough to last them till thy kingdom come...
they il av to handover na wen dy marry
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by fajani(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
i am looking for a female friends here pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.