Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

So Married Women Still Sleeps Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Married Women Still Sleeps Around (3210 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? / Are Women Still Moved By Words???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
I thoughts its only men, undecided believe me some women are into it big time..Have been hearing and suspecting but have finally seen like two.

I think one or two women does it in every tribe no exception,there is this woman from north, should be around late 30 or early 40, with 3 children, the first child (male)is 18, her husband is in adamawa due to transfer but she is in the south alone with the children..I never suspected her, until she started using facebook and the day she asked me to help upload her pix n also check some of her messages she didn't understand, mehn i was tempted to read her messages(i no be Perverte Oo), what i saw shocked for blind my eye, and these days our local gen repairer have been checking on her mostly when her children are at skul and d worst part is that her husband sold their gen when he was travelling n i wonder what this man does in their house,i caught them smooching once but thats none of my business..
I haven't caught her in the real act though cool

Another suspect is this beautiful woman who has the resemblance of farano, hmmmm i dont know if her husband doesnt know what she HAs been doing but i swear i nearly nyash her if to say i dey commit adultery, she dey seduce me and others and i dunoo if dem bin swear for am..

P.s:both women are married by mopol

But ON top OF this i still blame men, how would you leave your wife at home for complete 3month without visiting home talkless of touching her, she be wood?? ??smh

ps :This is none of my business

i dey come back

2 Likes

Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by iceberylin(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
ĞŐŐĎ ŦŐŔ ŤĤĔ ĞŐŐŚĔ ĨŚ ÁĹŚŐ ĞŐŐĎ ŦŐŔ ŤĤĔ ĞÁŃĎĔŔ cool
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by valmunich(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
No, they fly around sad
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
you get time sha.
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by iceberylin(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
valmunich:

Why you pick my space nah?
ŃÁ 4G ŃĔŤŴŐŔĶ. Ő wink
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by itsValo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Even grandma's de do d tin
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by Swot26(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
I see such thing every blessed day,because I can't do without taking my 1 bottle at the nearby hotel in my area.....40percent of married women did dat,old cargoes
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by lawrenceunaa: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
No be only man e under de scratch undecided
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by valmunich(m): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2014
iceberylin:

ßÚŤ Ĩ PŔĔŦĔŔ ŤĤĨŚ one undecided
Lol.. Buh i don't see your posts with it on mobile and i know i'm not the only one experiencing this.

You should stick to the normal font angry
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:

I think one or two women does it in every tribe

I no know why Ibos like to dey use "Does" anyhow.
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Still waiting for the first lady to comment
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by farano(f): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:
I thoughts its only men, undecided believe me some women are into it big time..Have been hearing and suspecting but have finally seen like two.

I think one or two women does it in every tribe no exception,there is this woman from north, should be around late 30 or early 40, with 3 children, the first child (male)is 18, her husband is in adamawa due to transfer but she is in the south alone with the children..I never suspected her, until she started using facebook and the day she asked me to help upload her pix n also check some of her messages she didn't understand, mehn i was tempted to read her messages(i no be Perverte Oo), what i saw shocked for blind my eye, and these days our local gen repairer have been checking on her mostly when her children are at skul and d worst part is that her husband sold their gen when he was travelling n i wonder what this man does in their house,i caught them smooching once but thats none of my business..
I haven't caught her in the real act though cool

Another suspect is this beautiful woman who has the resemblance of farano, hmmmm i dont know if her husband doesnt know what she HAs been doing but i swear i nearly nyash her if to say i dey commit adultery, she dey seduce me and others and i dunoo if dem bin swear for am..

P.s:both women are married by mopol

But ON top OF this i still blame men, how would you leave your wife at home for complete 3month without visiting home talkless of touching her, she be wood?? ??smh

ps :This is none of my business

i dey come back
I see
That's why it's advisable to have a girlfriend cool
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2014
farano:
I see
That's why it's advisable to have a girlfriend cool
But i have one
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by egopersonified(f): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2014
Mtchhheeeewwww, all these barrack children sef.
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2014
It is true even the ones that have husband at home too. Cheating is personal not gender based this is one of the reasons I am afraid of marriage
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by balaclava: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2014
I got to know of a married friend involved in this recently. The not funny thing is dt d lady was also married. They meet in guest houses. Both married n doing this. I felt a pain 4 both their spouses. It left me wondering, why marry then?
Re: So Married Women Still Sleeps Around by Mikocake(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Once had a gurl that told me that I'll be doing her and even after she's married and her marriage was few months awAy..hehe women

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He Decieving Me!!! / 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) / Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.