Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) (3211 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) by 9gofficialzeus: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2015

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE

It’s a universally accepted fact that women are complicated, confusing beings who, in spite of talking incessantly, rely a lot on non-verbal communication to convey their inner-most thoughts. So it’s left to you to unravel the mystery of their look, sigh or grump.
Since they manage to take the same trait into the bedroom and you might find yourself befuddled at her reactions, wondering if she’s rubbing up against you out of extreme desire or as a distraction tactic to get you to stop doing what you’re doing. We help you decode her subtle body language in bed, so you’re aBrea5t of whether you’re doing it right or need to up your ante. If you manage to read your cues right, you’ll be suitable rewarded and her body will display overall signs of arousal that can’t be faked. Here are a few:
In her arms
If instead of holding you, her arms are held close to her body, there might be a little something going on, you should take note of. In some positions she might need her arms to support her weight, but in most cases, if she’s consciously holding her arms close, she is clearly not letting go with wild abandon. She shouldn’t want to be covering herself up. If however, they’re above your or her head, on your chest, splayed out on the sheets or held out on either side, it’s her way of telling you, she’s comfortable with where she is and there’s no need to hold back.
Breathing heavy
This is usually a dead give away and impossible to mask or fake. As the body is excited and turned on, the breath becomes more urgent and rapid. Involuntary moans are made as air rapidly makes its way through..........READ MORE

SEE FULL POST HERE
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) by Czar01(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Must you create a thread?? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) by harristo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm

Couldn't decipher the post.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) by maxhype: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
sad
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) by Kendrick212: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
oh yeah

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm Addicted To It / The Very First Kiss [*_*] {*_*} / 9 Things You’ll Regret In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.