Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204895 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Olutozn54:
Pls how wil i input irib varzesh biss key on d qsat..tanx
With your remote goto menu-xcam setup - patch and input your biss key
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Edmundotah:
Plz anyhelp my s5ni and 3ni nt popping green and every other channel is wrking
Delete all your channels and blind scan
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 13, 2015
THE EASY WAY TO CONNECT AZSKY DONGLE WITH QSAT

Goto computer accessories store buy two rs232 cable and cut off the nine pin mouth thru it off, from each rs232 cable and join the two rs232 pin mouth together
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Aone and tv1 still down
While some qsat working

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
hugman:
Aone and tv1 still down
While some qsat working
Tnx but i smell china's ticks dere.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Work in progress on tv1,aone, qsat, will be on air shortly

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Its been on and off....lots of chanels nt showinng
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 4:25am On Feb 18, 2015
virginadams:
Its been on and off....lots of chanels nt showinng
Channels not showing now will come up later.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2015
LATEST INFO ON TV1, AONE, QSAT

The Chinese new year have nothing to do with what happening on qsat, tv1 , and aone server

TV1 cccam was among the servers that was seriously knock hard by pay TV, few TV 1 cccam users servers were partial restore with very few channels last weekend while many others not working at all.
This is the most serious attack by pay TV on tv1 cccam.
The bottom line is tv1 is working hard to restore it's servers back on track but it may take some time
pls be patience with iks,

AONE server is undergoing complete system overhaul, not a single aone is working at the moment, aone team promise to be back with after system overhaul for better service delivery.

QSAT still Unwatchable with few channels off and on while many qsat not working after last weekend maintenance
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
hugman:
LATEST INFO ON TV1, AONE, QSAT

The Chinese new year have nothing to do with what happening on qsat, tv1 , and aone server

TV1 cccam was among the servers that was seriously knock hard by pay TV, few TV 1 cccam users servers were partial restore with very few channels last weekend while many others not working at all.
This is the most serious attack by pay TV on tv1 cccam.
The bottom line is tv1 is working hard to restore it's servers back on track but it may take some time
pls be patience with iks,

AONE server is undergoing complete system overhaul, not a single aone is working at the moment, aone team promise to be back with after system overhaul for better service delivery.

QSAT still Unwatchable with few channels off and on while many qsat not working after last weekend maintenance
Please help me my ssat is not working.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 7:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Ogbeche10:
Please help me my ssat is not working.Thanks
Is it power problem?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2015
guass:

Is it power problem?
No sir.Is working perfectly just that its fail to bring out video n audio.I check the active still saying its cant connect to server
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Yonderguy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please house, What could be the problem of an
Azsky G1+ that refuse to power on? Note: It is
not the cable because I tried other working
cables. Has anyone repair Azsky dongle
before? I mean taken it an electronic
technician for repair and the dongle still
works?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ibelieveJesus: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
THANKS Hugman for the relieve
hope Aone gets back quicker
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by moonberry: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
guass:

Is it power problem?

Please,my sssat too has stopped working since last 2 weeks, I can only watch cctv on it. please help me out too.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ogbeche10:
No sir.Is working perfectly just that its fail to bring out video n audio.I check the active still saying its cant connect to server

Ssat is not common, don't know much about it, but if ssat is under tv1 then the same problem will also affect it.
Don't really know about ssat, pls contact your seller
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yonderguy:
Please house, What could be the problem of an
Azsky G1+ that refuse to power on? Note: It is
not the cable because I tried other working
cables. Has anyone repair Azsky dongle
before? I mean taken it an electronic
technician for repair and the dongle still
works?

Is power fault pls take it to a technician with little money the component will be replace
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
hugman:

Ssat is not common, don't know much about it, but if ssat is under tv1 then the same problem will also affect it.
Don't really know about ssat, pls contact your seller
.Thank you sir.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Yonderguy(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
hugman:

Is power fault pls take it to a technician with little money the component will be replace
I guess as much but my concerns now is that, hope it won't deter its ability to decrypt pay TV (D-thieves) channels?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by chemicool: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Who uses killer cccam here? It connects but no pictures.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yonderguy:
I guess as much but my concerns now is that, hope it won't deter its ability to decrypt pay TV (D-thieves) channels?

Not at all,
After the technician test it with meter it will either be ic, diode, transitor, capacitor relate to the power section
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
PAY TV NEW ENCRYPTION SYSTEM ANYCAST 4k CONTENT TO WIPE OUT IKS

A new encryption system by nagra called ANYCAST 4k content to wipe out Internet key sharing (iks) by putting decryption and descrambling smart card that may cause the total wipe out of iks by March 2015

HOW DOES ANYCAST CONTENT WORKS

ANYCAST 4k content encryption involved pay TV changing software and hardware of their decoder putting decryption and descrambling into smart card.
The value of the content will be so large that Internet key sharing (iks) cannot be able to share it, even the Internet data will be also too large thereby making it impossible for iks to function.

ANYCAST 4K CONTENT START IN MARCH 2015

A pay TV will be the first to use and test the new encryption system anycast 4k content in March 2015

WILL IPTV REPLACE IKS IF ANYCAST 4K CONTENT ENCRYPTION SYSTEM SUCCEED?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
@
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
INTERNET KEY SHARING (IKS) FORUM EXPERIENCE SILENT ABOUT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANYCAST 4K CONTENT BY PAY TV 2015

It has been notice that iks forums go silent about the implementation of anycast 4k content by pay TV in 2015,
Come on guys let's start discussing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by chemicool: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wetin we wan discuss when you self know say all of us together no get anything for mouth.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Has anyone notice pay TV replacing their decoder since November?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Excelj: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
hugman:
THE EASY WAY TO CONNECT AZSKY DONGLE WITH QSAT

Goto computer accessories store buy two rs232 cable and cut off the nine pin mouth thru it off, from each rs232 cable and join the two rs232 pin mouth together

Are you 100% certain this will work? I want to try it for a friend. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Excelj:

Are you 100% certain this will work? I want to try it for a friend. Thanks
Yes, pin mouth to pin mouth for azsky to qsat

But Excelj is like you don't know what is happening to iks
Pls read the latest news on paytv encryption
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
IN THE BEGINNING OF PAY-TV THERE WAS HACKER AND THE SOLUTION OF IKS IS HACKERS

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Excelj: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2015
hugman:

Yes, pin mouth to pin mouth for azsky to qsat

But Excelj is like you don't know what is happening to iks
Pls read the latest news on paytv encryption

OK. My a+ is dead anyway. AZSKY dying gradually.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
You can now watch qsat iks channels include sports working without freezing at the moment

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
I

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.