Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204523 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
mine has been giving me bad signal msg.....does anyone have idea why this is happening and how to come out of it...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by rapthugx(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
stprdc7:
mine has been giving me bad signal msg.....does anyone have idea why this is happening and how to come out of it...
If you are getting bad signal check d cable that connects the dish to your decoder to b sure if it is still intact n check if your dish is out of position.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
is any one watching NSW 22 Ku on spycam how about the freezing. how can I minimize the freze
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2015
QSAT WORKING ON 68E

Qsat has Been confirm working 100% on 68e on dst* channels east Africa, South Africa qsat users confirm this
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2015
rapthugx:
If you are getting bad signal check d cable that connects the dish to your decoder to b sure if it is still intact n check if your dish is out of position.

Thanks bro...its working nw
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2015
hugman:
QSAT WORKING ON 68E

Qsat has Been confirm working 100% on 68e on dst* channels east Africa, South Africa qsat users confirm this . For you to get it in West Africa you need about 6 foot dish because the beam is far from West Africa position

Hugman, how do i configure, cos my installer is on the run after doing a bad job for me...so am on my own now

mine is still showing that contact your dealer msg
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2015
stprdc7:

Hugman, how do i configure, cos my installer is on the run after doing a bad job for me...so am on my own now

mine is still showing that contact your dealer msg

The problem is from qsat be patience as far qsat is working in other place means qsat team are in control of the situation
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2015
QSAT TEAM GET REPORT............

Some person's are telling qsat that some people are trying to hack their account
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
for sport and entertainment lovers. I have a good news for u.
but for Qsat Q26g I can't tell of other brand. I Google a free account I load it in my server 2 and another one in server 4 I off server 1. I now open all channels on hot bird I can't fully explained. do your little research but it show all sport no freezing. my curiosity got me this.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Obascoetubi:
who told u? click DOWNLOAD & u wl be redirect to download link

Same story. I've tried with different browsers.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
hugman:

Be patience qsat team are working
guess I have to upgrade through that link?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adielcy:
but for Qsat Q26g I can't tell of other brand. I Google a free account I load it in my server 2 and another one in server 4 I off server 1. I now open all channels on hot bird I can't fully explained. do your little research but it show all sport no freezing. my curiosity got me this.
for q26g?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
purplekayc:
for q26g?
yes it work like magic
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
What exactly did you search for on google?

Adielcy:
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Arelukman: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adielcy:
Please Adielcy ,I need to discussed important issue with you . My whatzapp number is this ( 08060864293 ) .Thanks ......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dreay01:
What exactly did you search for on google?

. Yap just get any active server Cccam account.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adielcy:
Yap just get any active server Cccam account.
Bro please can you throw more light on dis
....like which server did u looad or something thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Edunwa302:

Bro please can you throw more light on dis
....like which server did u looad or something thanks
. OK best way is go to your dealer ask him of Hot bird Cccam account or European Cccam load it in one of your server slots under Xcam setup. but don't temper with slot 1 use between 2-5
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adielcy:
. OK best way is go to your dealer ask him of Hot bird Cccam account or European Cccam load it in one of your server slots under Xcam setup. but don't temper with slot 1 use between 2-5
Thanks boss
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cool, 16 alphanumeric characters, right?
Adielcy:
. Yap just get any active server Cccam account.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Pakata: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Edunwa302:
Thanks boss
Is one available for sale?I mean either of those CCCam a/c.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Pakata: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adielcy:
Can u sell the cccam a/c to us?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by sammu(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Take Note that cccam this guy is talking about has nothing to do with 36east. but 13east.and u will require a minimum of 3m dish depending on or location
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
sammu:
Take Note that cccam this guy is talking about has nothing to do with 36east. but 13east.and u will require a minimum of 3m dish depending on or location
Really ?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pakata:
Can u sell the cccam a/c to us?
my own was I Google for a free account to try to my surprise it works
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
sammu:
I am from Adamawa I use 1.8m dish to get it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Q26g still not working how do I fix or upgrade?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by rugggedest(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Qsat abeg na
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Qsat is working check your qsat some channel are working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by begwong: 12:45am On Sep 27, 2015
hugman:
Which channels are working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wery33(m): 2:30am On Sep 27, 2015
hugman:

Please mine shows connect to server, contact dealer and data ok. And as such, none of the channels are working. What should I do please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.