Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204143 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
SweetWJ:
Where an how can i buy dis account?
buy from the person who sold qsat decoder to you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
NEWS WHY QSAT IS NOT OPENING CHANNELS AT THE MOMENT

as at yesterday saturday night qsat signal lost about 11pm but it should be noted that all qsat servers are working that why you see welcome to server ; the only problem is for qsat to unscramble channels this issue will be solve very shortly trust me
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ftadream: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmm, now dat qsat has problems unscrambling channels, can some1 confirm if azsky n others are working fine.
Its annoying whn u think of watching bba final dis wht happens. With my qsat 13g which stable account can I used to support it.
I dnt want to hear anything abt avatercam. Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ayoqueen: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
hugman:

you will buy avatercam account for one year , the price of avatercam account depend on were you live;
dealer price 3k while agent price are higher.
within a minute you can successful load the avatercam account into ur qsat

LOADING AVATERCAM ON QSAT IS VERY EASY

1. goto Menu on the remote- setting-XCAM Setup

2. click Xcam Setup, click AvtarcamHD

3. Turn Active Code On, Input the ten digits code
avatercam Account press Ok

4. Press the Red Active Button to Activate the avatercam account code

you can now watch ur favorite channel
Hugman, thanks for this information, I never knew loading avatercam account was this simple. I really commend your work. Cheers
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2014
now qsat work perfectly as i promise you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
work is still on progress.......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
UNDERSTANDING QSAT RECEIVER

qsat receiver is the higest selling iks receiver in africa
and has largest customers of iks receiver in africa than any other iks dongle gprs or iks receivers
secondly most people with other dongle receiver also purchase qsat receiver because of its stability and one year cheap account
qsat is the numbe one in iks receiver believe it or not and most popular

LESS STABILITY OF QSAT FROM AUSUGT 2014 TILL DATE

As at august till date 2014 qsat lost it name as stability is now less stable
isnt because of the large customers?
because when a new iks receiver enter the market newly is so stable but after the population increases there is this maintenance of server which cost huge money .
qsat is less stable and the qsat team working tirelessly day and night to maintain the number one spot of iks receiver in africa and beyound.
qsat is sincere to customers that why they send new firmware to upgrade old and new qsat receiver as when condition calls for it this is to tell you that qsat will never abandon its customers and will continue be in existence
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by nasonaso: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
hugman:
now qsat work perfectly as i promise you

Please my q11g is showing me bad signal 0%. its not showing what do I do. Madam wan finish me cos she de bored
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
nasonaso:

Please my q11g is showing me bad signal 0%. its not showing what do I do. Madam wan finish me cos she de bored
for bad sigal 0% pls rescan your qsat
Qsat is down again at the moment ,maintenance ongoing , you can watch free to air until the maintenance is over

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
If things go smoothly qsat may be back this night or in the morning but if things goes bad it will be postponed to another day
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2014
hugman:
If things go smoothly qsat may be back this night or in the morning but if things goes bad it will be postponed to another day
guys pls o if QSAT is back u guys shud not hesitate to yarn us here o cos me am thinking of subscribing my DSTV decorder tired of waiting.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
IS QSAT GRADUALY WINDINGUP ?

Qsat AVATERCAM which is the most stable iks receiver account as at 2013 that open more paytv channels is now the worse

REASONS WHY QSAT AVATERCAM ACCOUNT IS NOW THE WORSE

1. It now takes about 2 weeks or more to bring qsat server back on track when it down. But when qsat newly came out it was just 1 to 3 days to sort things out

2. Qsat is inconsistent qsat will work for three weeks and then goes off agin for two weeks or more.

3. Qsat not able to restore all code at the same time , some qsat will be working while other code will takes days or week to be restore

NOTE:

Qsat will be back shortly but it will be up and down ;
The question is ;Will customers be feed up and look for others iks receiver that is more stable?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2014
qsat is back n has been working since yesterday evenin
g stable at the moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2014
nice work Mr hugman . pls I did a factory reset and a blindscan on my qsat and did the necessary its now showin. my problem now is the my and no longer appears on the channel list.don't know if u can help me with there latest freq.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
@pweety we dont mention paytv name here pls
moditfy ur question everything is done codedly
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
hugman:
@pweety we dont mention paytv name here pls
moditfy ur question everything is done codedly
ooooowchi my bad sorry. so pls do u Ve the frequency de mentioned . I Ve tried de ones I searched but to no avail. thankZ
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
ooooowchi my bad sorry. so pls do u Ve the frequency de mentioned . I Ve tried de ones I searched but to no avail. thankZ
12246h 27512 or delect all ur channels and blind scan again
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
My sports channels are not showing o. Someone shud help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
hugman:

12246h 27512 or delect all ur channels and blind scan again
Ooook thanks let me do as u said thanks did as you instructed nothing nd also added de Tp but the quality bar ( green light) was empty
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
virginadams:
My sports channels are not showing o. Someone shud help
is only few channels are working on qsat the major sport channels are not working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
did as you instructed nothing nd also added de Tp but the quality bar ( green light) was empty. Got no program as I try to search
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
did as you instructed nothing nd also added de Tp but the quality bar ( green light) was empty. Got no program as I try to search
that particular channel is not working on qsat at the moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 4:06am On Dec 15, 2014
hugman:

that particular channel is not working on qsat at the moment
. Ooook tnkz
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tunnath: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2014
My azsky is not working since March, done pple said it has now be working well, pls wat can I do
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
tunnath:
My azsky is not working since March, done pple said it has now be working well, pls wat can I do
Yes azsky has been working renew your account if it has expired
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
your qsat off at the moment? pls dont adjust your qsat i already told you last week that qsat will be up and down until the right things are put in the right place
qsat will be back shortly
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
have been able to track the channels using another satellites on this frequency 12245h/27500. nd they re all showing now thanks. for all de info from reading ur thread.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jairo01: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
have been able to track the channels using another satellites on this frequency 12245h/27500. nd they re all showing now thanks. for all de info from reading ur thread.

is ur qsat nw showing?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
jairo01:

is ur qsat nw showing?
yea
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
yea
As at of yesterday its not showing ooooo
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Eazeee(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Pls where do i get AZSKY G1+ DONGLE for my SRT4922A in abuja & how much? pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.