Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike (13938 Views)

University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) / Where Is Federal Unity School Located In Ibadan? ... It's Urgent / Osun State Unity School Ikire Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Chidexter(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2014
ok
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by justi4jesu(f): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2014
dridowu:
hello friend pls don't forget to bring ur weekly contribution tomorrow. we will be having our next meeting in the other thread

lol...which thread again, count me out. the last contributionn una chop all the money grin tongue tongue
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by sajods(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:
The presidency spends over 5billion maintaining pets and gardens in Aso Rock and can't cough out a meagre 1.8billion to keep our children in school.

#LeadershipJonathanStyle.
I'm won't blame Jonathan on this. The fault lays more on the formal minister of education, "Thief" Nyesom “wicked" Wike

1 Like

Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by ElekeNtioba: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2014
Strike just they hungry everybody.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by UmarS25: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2014
Since 2007 till date. Just an accumulated some of 1.8billion. They can not settle. These administration is a failure to the nation at large. Fg do something please. Habaa its unfair
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by goldentreasure: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Everything is falling apart in Nigeria. Gej should please do something about it. Our president is a greedy man. He seems to forget where he comes from. I wonder why he is comfortable with all these bullshits. Our kids are not in school and he is not doing anything abt it. Please Gej, pay our teachers, so dat these kids will go back to school. They are our future generations. 1.8 billion naira is just your pocket money and many children out there need dat your pocket money to acquire knowledge. God is watching all of u.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by IcebergKaura(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2014
when you strike don,t use your voices, this speaks louder.

Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2014
Strike again
The last time unity schools had strike, it wasn't even funny
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by jaymichael(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2014
cramjones:
Can this hopeless FG do something right for once?

-CramJones
NO! Maybe Yes if they just leave the Government for serious minded people to take over. #PoliticalRevolution
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by omenka(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2014
feyif:
Striking Every Time in Nigeria Is Now Rampant*modifield* Wike Is D The Thief Who Is Stealing Their Money To Campaign
This post doesn't "look like" your profile pic. Are you sure that is you, or some random pic of a beautiful broad??grin
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by sleinadczar: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2014
They had $9.3m to fly to South Africa, also had over $3m to send to Liberia, minister for finance hasn't still told us the whereabout of the missing $48bn from the oil and gas gist, now thesame FG cannot cough out N1.8bn to settle these workers?.... Naija we Hail thee

1 Like

Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by feyif(f): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:
This post doesn't "look like" your profile pic. Are you sure that is you, or some random pic of a beautiful broad??grin
You Mean Because Of The Way I Looked In My Dp, I Should Not Speak Out my mind?
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by bjhere2009(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Please somebody enlighten me more, does this strike effect the October 8 resumption for schools both private/public.
Abeg before wet in happen to me last time happen again. I took my kids back to school during the September 15 resumption to be told no schools because of Ebola outbreak. Resumption was set October 8 for Lagos educational sector.
Hope my kids can go back to school or I should wait I see how this plays?
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by peter4d2(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2014
wellmax:
Everything seems to be falling apart for this govt. Next they will blame opposition. Shey na opposition say make una no pay allowances?

So in essence ur saying opposition cannot orchestrate dis kind of move my frnd luk closer d pointed out dat d minister is more present @ port harcourt dan abuja wat does dat tell u.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by joseph1832(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Owing workers 1.8billion naira and the FG is busy buying arms worth 15 million USD?.

O ga oh!.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2014
First was ASUU strike followed by ASUP strike now it is UNITY SCHOOLS strike...what is Nigeria turning into?
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by wellmax(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2014
peter4d2:

So in essence ur saying opposition cannot orchestrate dis kind of move my frnd luk closer d pointed out dat d minister is more present @ port harcourt dan abuja wat does dat tell u.

That tells me the Minister doesn't take his job seriously. Have you seen the news lately. You guys are just funny, when you fail you blame opposition. Was it opposition that stacked $9.3M in a plane? Was it opposition that "doesn't give a damn about asset declaration, is is opposition that owes staff allowances? I can go on and on. So guy leave matter for Mattias.

1 Like

Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by XploraBen(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2014
God will help the teachers in Nigeria.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by kennynelcon(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2014
but FGC NISE ANAMBRA ST, SENT A MESSAGE THAT THEY SHOULD RESUME BY SATURDAY 11 OCTOBER. I SUFFERED THIS FGC STRIKES DURING PRIVATIZATION STUFF
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Mj45: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2014
They don't have #1:8bn to pay education staff but have $3:5bn to DASH liberia on ebola case, and funds (for weapons) to be siezed by south-Africa. Irresponsible and very confused government.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by agabusta: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Richardjemedafe:
Am in love wid my gal and she loves me
too but I don't trust her, she has begged me to trust
her countless times. But am d jealous type. She calls
some of her male frnds sweet names like boo, honey,
etc. I complained and she stopped it. I checked her
instagram page today(am not on instagram, used my
frnd's phone). I noticed she was calling some guys boo
and other stuffs. I don't wanna ask her to avoid fight.
Pls should I rest my mind and trust her even though
she keeps calling them boo??

Create a topic for this in the romance section.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by mbulela: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Wike is busy speaking his cut and join grammar for gullible folks in Obio Akpor in his bid to take over from his brother.
The quality of your education minister shows how serious the govt is about education.
Wike as an education minister is proof that GEJ is not serious about the future of our children.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by bankoleben(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2014
feyif:
Striking Every Time in Nigeria Is Now Rampant*modifield* Wike Is D The Thief Who Is Stealing Their Money To Campaign

...and he got a national award for that!
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
lilprinze:
what kind of selfish and greed government do we have they spend billions of naira monthly to take care of their selves and their families but for them to spend common 1.8 billion naira is problem so children can go back to school .smh
i tire fr dem ooo, may God save us in dis Country ooo. Amen
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
sajods:

The strike is indefinite. But I sure its will not linger for long
i really hope so...
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by johnok(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
WIKE runs the Federal Ministry of Education aground !!!RIVERS STATE IS NEXT.There is God oo!!!!
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Okudiover(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
cry cry cry cry Pro-Unitate!!
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by tokjohn: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Archmage(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
i am meant to be serving in a unity school in delta state.... my peers in other schools have started 'serving'.... 2months now.... I've been serving myself.... the point is that i don't know if i should be glad or worried....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Cancels Disparity In Federal Colleges’ Admission Requirements / ASUU/NEC Meets Today In Minna. / LASU Part-time Courses Scrapped By Lagos State Government:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.