Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike (13937 Views)

University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) / Where Is Federal Unity School Located In Ibadan? ... It's Urgent / Osun State Unity School Ikire Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by templeinyou(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
The same thing exists in Akwa Ibom state. arrears are been withheld for yrs. so annoying
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by ttmacoy: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
No money to pay teachers but ebola billions diverted to buy "cars"
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by Surely001(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2014
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J SUPPORTERS
----------------------------------------------
1.) May God run ur Life the wayGEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and ur family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize ur blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and ur entire family the way GEJ secures this country. As a Good supporter of GEJ all u have to do is to type"Amen" and disgrace the General public that he his God Sent.

*Be brave to type Amen* Thanks!
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by devine99(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by peter4d2(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2014
wellmax:

That tells me the Minister doesn't take his job seriously. Have you seen the news lately. You guys are just funny, when you fail you blame opposition. Was it opposition that stacked $9.3M in a plane? Was it opposition that "doesn't give a damn about asset declaration, is is opposition that owes staff allowances? I can go on and on. So guy leave matter for Mattias.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169163-seized-5-7million-apc-used-by-foreign-interests-to-destroy-nigeria-pdp.html
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by wellmax(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
peter4d2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169163-seized-5-7million-apc-used-by-foreign-interests-to-destroy-nigeria-pdp.html

Did you take your time to read that fully. Even the news item showed how PDP blames everyone for its failures. Tell me, who haven't they blamed yet. You blame opposition, blame USA, blame SA, blame just anything. For crying our loud, we want action not excuses. If an opposition can influence external powers to write ill of you, then you can do better to state facts. PDP is in power GEJ is commander in chief. He should just wake up jare.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by wellmax(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Surely001:
3.) May God subsidize ur blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and ur entire family the way GEJ secures this country. As a Good supporter of GEJ all u have to do is to type"Amen" and disgrace the General public that he his God Sent.

grin grin grin they can't fit na
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by wellmax(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2014
peter4d2:

Did APC stack the $9.3M and $5.7M in those private jets? Did APC force GEJ to say he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration? Did APC say corruption is not stealing? Did APC stop PHCN from giving us electricity, did APC refuse to give Nigerians good roads, is it APC duties to bring back the missing Chibok girls. Yes its the task of opposition to look for faults and amplify them to keep the govt on their toes. That is what is called checks and balances, and that's is the beauty of democracy.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by ayobase(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Richardjemedafe:
Am in love wid my gal and she loves me
too but I don't trust her, she has begged me to trust
her countless times. But am d jealous type. She calls
some of her male frnds sweet names like boo, honey,
etc. I complained and she stopped it. I checked her
instagram page today(am not on instagram, used my
frnd's phone). I noticed she was calling some guys boo
and other stuffs. I don't wanna ask her to avoid fight.
Pls should I rest my mind and trust her even though
she keeps calling them boo??

stop loving her and stop being her mugu, but continue supplying her.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by ayobase(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Surely001:

if u have no reason to say AMEN to any of those prayers, then I doubt if u are gonna love how ur parents did run ur life.

Name one president u would prefer God to run ur life just as he did run the country.

1 Like

Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by peter4d2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
wellmax:

Did you take your time to read that fully. Even the news item showed how PDP blames everyone for its failures. Tell me, who haven't they blamed yet. You blame opposition, blame USA, blame SA, blame just anything. For crying our loud, we want action not excuses. If an opposition can influence external powers to write ill of you, then you can do better to state facts. PDP is in power GEJ is commander in chief. He should just wake up jare.

1st d US stuff dey r working towards their prediction which his d separation of nigeria bastards
SA its jess witchhaunting cos 2 dem our govt r too slow 2 act as regards d synagogue incident n its also not d 1st time dey hv bin doing bizness 2geda
Like I said oppostion is gud 4 development but den do u tink jonathan does no hv d might 2 suppress press/media as do lag n all northern states in general, most of dis tinz happening in his tenure was not jess signed by him dey r stuffs accrued 2 him,have u stopped 2 ask APc founder hw much is being paid as an ex guvnor n his net worth also,hyprocrical oppositn swift 2 point fingers but aren't saint demselves.
Why has Lagos delayed in passing FOI bill n if he his so sure of him sef having no skeleton in his cupboard let's see if d present lag administrator is who dey say he his.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by peter4d2(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
wellmax:

Did APC stack the $9.3M and $5.7M in those private jets? Did APC force GEJ to say he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration? Did APC say corruption is not stealing? Did APC stop PHCN from giving us electricity, did APC refuse to give Nigerians good roads, is it APC duties to bring back the missing Chibok girls. Yes its the task of opposition to look for faults and amplify them to keep the govt on their toes. That is what is called checks and balances, and that's is the beauty of democracy.

Has d issue $9.3M not being cleared cos d last time I checked our NSA 2 jonah signatures waz on d paper needed ova thr but yet d oppostion had neva being patient wit d fg dey had 2 blow everything out of proportion.
Abt d $5.7M it waz done thru bank Transfer n as long as I know thr is no restriction on d amount of monie moved out of a con3 by any govt dat is termed excessive,so wats SA claim nau dat nigeria has violated cos nigeria is too big 4 dem 2 swallow.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by peter4d2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
wellmax:

Has d issue $9.3M not being cleared cos d last time I checked our NSA 2 jonah signatures waz on d paper needed ova thr but yet d oppostion had neva being patient wit d fg dey had 2 blow everything out of proportion.
Abt d $5.7M it waz done thru bank Transfer n as long as I know thr is no restriction on d amount of monie moved out of a con3 by any govt dat is termed excessive,so wats SA claim nau dat nigeria has violated cos nigeria is too big 4 dem 2 swallow.
Well as 4 d chibok gals sum pple r of d opinion dat it his a ruse but if u ask me honestly I don't know wat 2 believe anymore n abt keeping d govt on its toes dat I quite agree wit u
I also want change but d current 1 said by APC is not d change I'm looking for cos thr is a popular saying wch goes does "d devil u knw is far beta dan d angel u knw notin abt"
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by peter4d2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
ayobase:

if u have no reason to say AMEN to any of those prayers, then I doubt if u are gonna love how ur parents did run ur life.

Name one president u would prefer God to run ur life just as he did run the country.

Help me ask him oh jess 1 president any1 dat he thinks his better dan Gej cos I know his no saint but den giv him some credit cos I stand 2 b corrected doe if oil whr 2 b drilled in northern nigeria do u tink any southerner wuld hv bin allowed 2 head dem dats if we had not split already or dey culd jess maintain d status quo has northern n southern protectorate.
Re: N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike by billtommy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
feyif:
Striking Every Time in Nigeria Is Now Rampant*modifield* Wike Is D The Thief Who Is Stealing Their Money To Campaign

Are you a student of UI or u stay around there? U so look like someone I saw today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Cancels Disparity In Federal Colleges’ Admission Requirements / ASUU/NEC Meets Today In Minna. / LASU Part-time Courses Scrapped By Lagos State Government:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.