Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other (27431 Views)

Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Would You Donate Blood? / Nigerians Can't Donate Blood In The US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by cantell(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
CrudeGH:

you are the most phucked person in the whole wide world. Clueless, bombastic and fuelish
Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard!

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate?

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin
You know the sad thing about your life? You're pathetic, cheap and silly. You spew a shitload of nonsense and then use another username to "like" it. How pitiable and miserable can you be?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
uplawal:
which honour?
the dishonour of being traffiucked abroad as a sex slave http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ the dishonour of being born in a zoo https://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
cantell:

You know the sad thing about your life? You're pathetic, cheap and silly. You spew a shitload of nonsense and then use another username to "like" it. How pitiable and miserable can you be?

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot!

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
cantell:

so much mental instability in the sh1thole what a shame kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Charlie u finish dem be dat oooo
hahahahaha welcome, Banku. That is the Odadee spirit grin
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by adamskutty(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Great job Nigeria, we should all support the countries in need because this is our problem and we shouldnt wait for the west.
jiggamallam take 5 bottles of alomo bitters for this. U are a sensible ghanaian grin
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Hahaaaaa Presec for life.......
Great stuff Great stuff. the Best grin 7 great years in that place!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
BankuTilapia2:
Dont fuckkk wit Ghanaians cuz we will fuckkk u up till you love us grin
hahahahaha modafaking MUMUs. cowardly bastardz who deserve to be whacked grin grin grin ediots who live in glass houses and yet always want to throw stones grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by neyobills: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
CrudeGH:

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. LOL. 42 nigerans are unemployed! 34 million nigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. LOL. Life expectancy is a miserable…..wait for it……52! LOL. More than 90% survive on less than $2 a day. Today, Nigerian imports every single item, including toothpicks! LOL. grin

Dummies, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin

[s][/s]

A country where nothing works and we are the biggest economy in Africa,any country that is able to cough out as much as $3.5m as humanitarian aid to sister countries is a laudable country anywhere in the world,no wonder u could only help with foodstuff lol,do u know this same amount would be the messiah of ur already stinking and sinking economy.

Even during the days of our lord jesus christ we had a judas so u can be sure every society in the world has its own share or bad eggs,even in the US they have their own fair share of crimes.

Unfortunately you guys have ur own fair share of voilence in the northern bakwu region so kini big deal.

You guys got bigger fish to fry cos the ghanian cedi
dropped up to 40% against the US dollar making it the worlds worst perfoming currency closely followed by the Zambian kwacha,while food prices keep increasing on a daily basis.

My dear Nigeria is light years ahead of u primates,as of 2014 ur mates(even senior sef)na Zambia,so pls leave NL,go and work hard before u guys start calling $1 bros,or are u ok with eating kenkey and bread once I day for weeks?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
what exactly is this magg0t's problem? What wrong did Ghana do by donating to three ebola -infected countries? have you seen the $3 million your govt claimed it gave to the 3 countries? I see most shitnigerians have huge inferiority complex issues and suffer from emotionally unstable disorder! why should a fooool from MUMUdom have a problem with Ghana donating to the three countries? how many afrucan countries have made donations to the 3 countries? how is it Ghana's fault that your apehole is a zoo?

Being tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh-ithole could indeed be very, very frustrating. But that’s no excuse for your fuelish behavior.

Stinkin, fvckin stu-pid basta-rd, scammer, spammer,419ner

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard!

[s]
neyobills:

Isn't it more than stewpid and shameful that all that ur country could offer to their neighbours is bags of rice,ororo and bournvita,not even medical kits nor do u have( medical)boots/volunteers on ground in these ebola ravaged countries,even China which is half way around the world away from this epidemic is doing better than u guys,if u weren't stewpid u should have buried ur heads in shame and weep for ur tiny little dingy called Ghana,these show u guys have absolutely NOTHING to offer Africa and the world at large.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
biggest economy my azz. grin such gullible and plain stvpid modafakas! no wonder chukwumerije described these apes and f00ls as educated illiterates!

MUMU-in-Chief!

The largest GDP and all sh1t! grin

Let me break thing down to your level, goat. grin

GDP is the aggregate of the value of goods and services produced within a specific jurisdiction.

So in the case of MUMUgeria, revenues from oil drives your GDP. So with high oil prices, your coiuntry’s GDP will naturally rise, even without you guys lifting a finger!

The the reality of your so-called large GDP is junk! grin

You know how things are with oil revenues in your sh1thole,right? Your sh1thole is one of the world's most corrupt nations,huh? Answer yes sir,dog. grin

By the time Goodluck Jonathan, his ape-looking wife, IBB take their share of the so called large GDP; OBJ will remove his own; Abdulsalami Abubakar will take his cut; Atiku and Tinubu will take their share, Danjuma will collect his own, even Buhari go collect na; your thieving governors and their officials will take their share, the remainder of your GDP is nothing to write home about! grin

MUMu by the time the leftover of your so-called large GDP is shared among the rest of you 200 suffering masses, apes like you won’t even see a kobo

Why do you think its difficult to provide water, electricity, health care, jobs etc etc in your sh1thole?

Hahahaha mad dog grin grin grin grin largest GDP on paper grin GDP nko, PDP ni?

[s]
neyobills:

A country where nothing works and we are the biggest economy in Africa,any country that is able to cough out as much as $3.5m as humanitarian aid to sister countries is a laudable country anywhere in the world,no wonder u could only help with foodstuff lol,do u know this same amount would be the messiah of ur already stinking and sinking economy.

Even during the days of our lord jesus christ we had a judas so u can be sure every society in the world has its own share or bad eggs,even in the US they have their own fair share of crimes.

Unfortunately you guys have ur own fair share of voilence in the northern bakwu region so kini big deal.

dropped up to 40% against the US dollar making it the worlds worst perfoming currency closely followed by the Zambian kwacha,while food prices keep increasing on a daily basis.

My dear Nigeria is light years ahead of u primates,as of 2014 ur mates(even senior sef)na Zambia,so pls leave NL,go and work hard before u guys start calling $1 bros,or are u ok with eating kenkey and bread once I day for weeks?
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
crass crap! which's better? eating kenkey and bread or eating from the dustbin? grin

Dinner From A Lagos Dustbin grin grin grin grin

Written by Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye

Dinner From A Lagos Dustbin

By Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye

scruples2006@yahoo.com

grin
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/ugochukwu-ejinkeonye/dinner-from-a-lagos-dustbin-18.html
It was a very beautiful evening in Lagos. I was in the car, waiting for my wife to get her bag from her office so we could go home together. Then, I saw him, as he passed, looking very hungry and haggard. The general consensus here is that he is not mad. At least, not yet. He is clearly traumatized by the impossible condition in which he struggles to exist each day.

Suddenly, his hungry eyes caught the dustbin, outside the office complex, a few meters away from where my car was packed. He appeared so elated at his find. His face creased into an awful gesture, which he probably meant to be a smile. Then, with a quickened pace, he made for the dustbin, and began to desperately rummage in it, among its decayed, putrid, stinking contents. He seemed afraid that someone might come out to drive him away before he was through.

An idea occurred to me immediately. Nigerians ought to share this heart-rending image with me. Yes, my camera was at the backseat, I remembered. I quickly reached for it, and with a greater part of me hid behind the windshield, I took two shots of him while he was still busy searching and collecting some items triumphantly. Then my third shot caught him as he made to move away with his booty. And within a few minutes, he went down the street and was gone.

This, too, is a Nigerian. Like you and I. Like Umar Musa Yar'Adua. Like David Mark. Like Patricia Etteh. Like Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo (the founder/father of Modern Nigeria). Like National Assembly Members. Like former State Governors. Like former ministers and Super Special Advisers. Like some Local Government Chairmen. All now incredibly wealthy after just a few years of "self-less to the nation"!

If this hapless Nigerian had heard that houses are renovated and/or upgraded in Abuja with a mere " paltry sum" of N628 million, he didn't show it. He was just content to invade the dustbins, to fill his stomach with its putrid contents, until life, his life, reaches a T-junction, where, his candle would be cruelly extinguished by the violent wind of the unspeakable callousness of Nigerian leaders.

By the way, is Umaru Dikko reading this?

That is the reality of present day Nigeria. And make no mistake about it, there are several others like him out there, who would never have anything to eat today, until they are able to find a dustbin rich enough to yield them a meal.

Perhaps, this fellow voted in the last election. Perhaps, he did not. But those who are supposed to take care of him are out there in Abuja and other points of power engaging in unspeakable profligacy, with the commonwealth, from which they have carefully insulated him. While he dies slowly, and miserably.

What a nation.

[s]
neyobills:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by fujirice: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
[size=45pt]Ebola has made us proud [/size]
gringrin
Hahahahahahhshahahahaha!!!!! Dude na you carry cup o! This is the comment of the year grin grin
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Be intellectual,and not name calling,or did you forgot to eat that your fufu with watery soup like urine? imagine a nation just like our own lagos is opening mouth,abeg for what na?when you talk of honour,you should not even mention it,i grew up seeing ghanians with tattered tshirts selling buns and doing boy boy(houseboy)upon how we opened our gates for you to survive you dare still open your dirty mouth to be this ungrateful,very ungrateful humanbeing,come uk come see how your people hate eachother,am not suprise,since hatred is embedded in your gene,only you backstab,only you are jealous of another and very greedy,we know you very well.an avergae Nigeria care less about you except when you are ravaged by disaster,then we care to lend helping hand to an ungrateful nation.
OXYGEN011:
Atleast a Ghanaian ain't stu.pid n foolish like a nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
See how you calling fellow black person ape, or tell me the difference,and by the way ape is ape and man is man.two different ones.
CrudeGH:

biggest economy my azz. grin such gullible and plain stvpid modafakas! no wonder chukwumerije described these apes and f00ls as educated illiterates!

MUMU-in-Chief!

GDP is the aggregate of the value of goods and services produced within a specific jurisdiction.

So in the case of MUMUgeria, revenues from oil drives your GDP. So with high oil prices, your coiuntry’s GDP will naturally rise, even without you guys lifting a finger!

You know how things are with oil revenues in your sh1thole,right? Your sh1thole is one of the world's most corrupt nations,huh? Answer yes sir,dog. grin

By the time Goodluck Jonathan, his ape-looking wife, IBB take their share of the so called large GDP; OBJ will remove his own; Abdulsalami Abubakar will take his cut; Atiku and Tinubu will take their share, Danjuma will collect his own, even Buhari go collect na; your thieving governors and their officials will take their share, the remainder of your GDP is nothing to write home about! grin

MUMu by the time the leftover of your so-called large GDP is shared among the rest of you 200 suffering masses, apes like you won’t even see a kobo

Why do you think its difficult to provide water, electricity, health care, jobs etc etc in your sh1thole?

[s][/s]
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by neyobills: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
CrudeGH:

what exactly is this magg0t's problem? What wrong did Ghana do by donating to three ebola -infected countries? have you seen the $3 million your govt claimed it gave to the 3 countries? I see most shitnigerians have huge inferiority complex issues and suffer from emotionally unstable disorder! why should a fooool from MUMUdom have a problem with Ghana donating to the three countries? how many afrucan countries have made donations to the 3 countries? how is it Ghana's fault that your apehole is a zoo?

Being tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh-ithole could indeed be very, very frustrating. But that’s no excuse for your fuelish behavior.

Stinkin, fvckin stu-pid basta-rd, scammer, spammer,419ner

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard!

[s][/s]

The problem is you ghanians always shoot urselves in the foot with ur inferiority complex prob,I have seen a thousand and one ghananaija ewars fulled by e-diots like u but never got involved but u guys crossed the line today,some perhaps darker than the devil compatriot of urs put up a comment that u had done something laudable a month earlier and posted a link of ur foodstuff rendezvous,I couldn't help but be ashamed and pissed with u guys.

Why do u need to see the $3.5m,(is it ur money)oh I guess this was the same way ur black stars were so eager to see the money during the FIFA world cup in Brazil that made u guys cash a plane to Rio to pay their bonuses,how shameful.

In other news,the ghanian cedi has depreciated more than 40% against the US dollar making it the worlds worst perfoming currency followed by the Zambian kwacha,aint that some great news for ur heaven on earth called ghana.

Funny enough I don't think anyone needs to commit suicide in Ghana cos they kenkey and bread once a dey is already slowing killing ur cells all thanks to ur economy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by neyobills: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=CrudeGH post=27004554]
crass crap! which's better? eating kenkey and bread or eating from the dustbin? grin

Dinner From A Lagos Dustbin grin grin grin grin

Written by Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye

Dinner From A Lagos Dustbin

By Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye

scruples2006@yahoo.com

grin
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/ugochukwu-ejinkeonye/dinner-from-a-lagos-dustbin-18.html
It was a very beautiful evening in Lagos. I was in the car, waiting for my wife to get her bag from her office so we could go home together. Then, I saw him, as he passed, looking very hungry and haggard. The general consensus here is that he is not mad. At least, not yet. He is clearly traumatized by the impossible condition in which he struggles to exist each day.

Well posting some pics of some random matted hair and sick looking guy doesn't necesarily mean its definitely Nigeria or any other country,I could get u pictures and profiles of a dozen homeless guys in the big apple(NY) or Detroit so these shows how lame minded u really are.

In other news the ghanian cedis dropped over 40% against the US dollar so far this year making the ghanian cedit the worlds worst performing currency,aint that some great news for ur heaven on earth called ghana?
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by neyobills: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
CrudeGH:

MUMU-in-Chief!

[s][/s]

Do me a favor,u can hire PWC (pricewaterhousecooper) if u ever can in ur miserable life to give assesment reports on the GDP of both countries but I only hope the results won't give u an heart attack cos u can be sure ur body immunity is dead low now due to keneky and bread everyday,BTW I don't think there is anything protenious in ur gordamd food supplies,well I guess that's what u guys feast on over there so u were expecting same anyways.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by GHKWAME1: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
neyobills:

The problem is you ghanians always shoot urselves in the foot with ur inferiority complex prob,I have seen a thousand and one ghananaija ewars fulled by e-diots like u but never got involved but u guys crossed the line today,some perhaps darker than the devil compatriot of urs put up a comment that u had done something laudable a month earlier and posted a link of ur foodstuff rendezvous,I couldn't help but be ashamed and pissed with u guys.

Why do u need to see the $3.5m,(is it ur money)oh I guess this was the same way ur black stars were so eager to see the money during the FIFA world cup in Brazil that made u guys cash a plane to Rio to pay their bonuses,how shameful.

In other news,the ghanian cedi has depreciated more than 40% against the US dollar making it the worlds worst perfoming currency followed by the Zambian kwacha,aint that some great news for ur heaven on earth called ghana.

Funny enough I don't think anyone needs to commit suicide in Ghana cos they kenkey and bread once a dey is already slowing killing ur cells all thanks to ur economy.
As usual they fire the first shot and claim they are being attacked. FYI the Ghanain only responded because you brought Ghana in onto this fuckkery. The Nigerian made the comment at about 7:11 am whilst the Ghanain quoted and replied him on about 7:21 am.
Buoyantic:

Where are the Ghanaians on nairaland? Dey only
storm here when bad things happen to Nigeria

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
GHKWAME1:

As usual they fire the first shot and claim they are being attacked. FYI the Ghanain only responded because you brought Ghana in onto this fuckkery. The Nigerian made the comment at about 7:11 am whilst the Ghanain quoted and replied him on about 7:21 am.

living burnt offering..don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by GHKWAME1: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Buoyantic:
You dumb fvck, get this into your thick skull, i desist your kind a lot, i see y'all as my inferiors, i spit on it kind down here, y'all are walking insults on the streets of Accra.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
neyobills:

Do me a favor,u can hire PWC (pricewaterhousecooper) if u ever can in ur miserable life to give assesment reports on the GDP of both countries but I only hope the results won't give u an heart attack cos u can be sure ur body immunity is dead low now due to keneky and bread everyday,BTW I don't think there is anything protenious in ur gordamd food supplies,well I guess that's what u guys feast on over there so u were expecting same anyways.
Whatever you are smoking must be very strong stuff. pawpaw leaves, I reckon.

Yes, nigayrian GDP is 100 trillion dollars and Ghana's GDP is $1, but let me tell you a few home truths,MUMU!

Life expectancy in $1 GDP Ghana is not 52 years grin Ghana's GDP is only $1, yet there are no baby factories; Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet there are no boko haram or militants, no food or job stampedes grin Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet every nigayrian company is rushing to do business in that country. Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet the government provides free meals to school children across the country as well as free uniforms, something your $100 trillion economy cannot do. Ghana's economy is just $1, yet 70 of its people have access to electricity, compared with 120 milion in your $100 trillion GDP economy who don't have access to electricitygrin Ghana's economy is just $1 yet millions of your long-suffering apes are rushing to the country. do you know the number of calls I receive each day from your fellow MUMUs desperate to port to Ghana? grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet
people don't eat from the dustbin grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet I can sleep at night with my two eyes firmly shut here, something that is considered a luxury in your $100 trillion GDP zoo grin grin grin

hahahahaha Ghana's GDP is $1, yet thousands of you long-suffering apes are going there for education! Ghana's GDP is $1, yet youth unemployment is not 90% grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet flights from your country land in that country than anywhere else in the world grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness grin nonsense upon nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Buoyantic:

Try and liberate the sick and generator fumes compromised thing you call brain before you talk because you sound like a damn f00l!

demented bleached albino. damn fugly fooooooooooooool
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
as if we give a fvck about fooools like you. if you want e-fight we will give it to you pressed down and shaken together, modafaka! we don't start insults, but if you insult us ................................... hahahahahaha fuckeduppedness. go and ask your fellow apes

neyobills:

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by adamskutty(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
GHKWAME1:

You dumb fvck, get this into your thick skull, i desist your kind a lot, see y'all as my inferiors, i spit on it kind down here, y'all are walking insults on the streets of Accra.
do not use that line, that is ny line, be warn u burnt skin charcant grin

The fact that ur mister is busy, doesnt give u the audacity to steal his words. When the cat is in bed the mouse will play grin

Never, ever use those phrase again or u will forever end up being my N.L scape goat grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Talkloaded: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
M4gunners:
No go work sit down 4 nairaland dey wait awful moni.

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly / Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) / How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.