Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,457 members, 7,846,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? (838 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by TONDO: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2008
i like honey and sugar, in other to help them those girl were dey nigeria to be sweet in love
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by SisiJinx: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
As Tondo's self appointed interpreted, I am here to tell you that He is asking how he can help his Nigerian Girl be sweet as sugar and honey because this is what he likes.

Thank you.
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by chika98: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

As Tondo's self appointed interpreted, I am here to tell you that He is asking how he can help Nigerian Girls be sweet as sugar and honey because this is what he likes.

Thank you

I think he has infected you with Englishitis.
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by SisiJinx: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2008
Rotflmao!

Oh no! This is not good and I can't quit now! sad

Aaah, I guess that's the risk I have to take. . . I mean which job doesn't come with one? cheesy
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by tope2000(f): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2008
chika98:

I think he has infected you with Englishitis.
Sisi Jinx:

As Tondo's self appointed interpreted, I am here to tell you that He is asking how he can help his Nigerian Girl be sweet as sugar and honey because this is what he likes.

Thank you.

Rofl . . . . . grin
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by SisiJinx: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2008
Advice now, you guys should help a brother out!
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
Afo onu alusi okija

Wetin carry me enta this thread??  grin   grin

Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by igwe11(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Advice now, you guys should help a brother out!
help who, if he can't write well how could he understand our writing.
better find another client grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by SisiJinx: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

Afo onu alusi okija

Wetin carry me enta this thread??  grin   grin

igwe 1:

help who, if he can't write well how could he understand our writing.
better find another client grin grin grin grin

. . .  ehmm . . . . I mean 
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2008
I wonder how this guy sabii use internet talk less of typing in this address.  grin
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by SisiJinx: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

I wonder how this guy sabii use iternet talk less of typing in this address. grin

Interwhatnow?
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by SisiJinx: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
Quick Save!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's just changed the title of this thread to GOTCHA!!
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by chika98: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2008
There must be something in this thread. First Sisi jinx and now okija
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2008
Tatafo!!

Na me you wan face abi??  tongue My own na typo, ehn own na "sin".  grin

chika98:

I no understand o!!

The tin wan dey like curse. Tufiakwa.
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by chika98: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

Tatafo!!

Na me you wan face abi??  tongue My own na typo, ehn own na "sin".  grin

I no understand o!!

The tin wan dey like curse. Tufiakwa.

Bupu asu. lol
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by SisiJinx: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

Tatafo!!

Na me you wan face abi?? tongue My own na typo, ehn own na "sin". grin

Hahaha. . . I am finding for some person to together me in Englishtisis is all. cheesy

chika98:

This won no enter my braind enuf,

I tink like maybe it is adiksun to Tondo.  tongue
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2008
chika98:

Bupu asu. lol

lol
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by SisiJinx: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
chika98:

Bupu asu. lol

No fair!! I don no what dat min
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by igwe11(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ Sisi Jinx
altleast i dont need to pay for interpreter in order to be understood.
Now you re beginning to type like him.
let him come and make himself clear b/4 any help can be given 2 him.
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by Morenike3(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2008
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by igwe11(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
Now, after going through your profile i can tell that you really need help in English.
But your question here  needs no answers for now.
communication is important in every relationship.i wonder how you can cope with Nigerian girls without good communication skills.
my advice is to face your  grammar  first.
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by 190: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
tondo where are u---i missed u
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by kpolli(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2010
OTONDO, u don dey mad baaa?
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by 190: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2010
Kpolli

Tondo is long gone
I missed him big tyme~

quality thread
quality english
everything quality from (0)tondo
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by kpolli(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
wat happened to him?he got married?
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by 190: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
married ke
when im still single
never~
Re: What Should I Do To Her, She Will Be Sweet In Love? by kpolli(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2010
ok, now i see

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Educate The Young Once On Sex Education? / Is She Ignoring You? / Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.