Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 (4308 Views)

See The 'whites Only' City Of Orania (SA) An Attempt To Resurrect The Apartheid / South Africa's WHITES ONLY Town - Apartheid Lives On / Are Blacks More Fixated On Colour Than Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Like I have been speaking since the beginning of this thread. Not my problem if you have the memory of a golfish.
Forgotten this, bobbejaan?
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Ubuzi' bus ibhaliwe? Voetsek.
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

Forgotten this, bobbejaan?

Did I write that at the beginning you ghost faced ape?

3 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Did I write that at the beginning you ghost faced ape?

What's with the "ape"?
Projecting much, Bantu?
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

What's with the "ape"?
Projecting much, Bantu?

You're the one projecting because species of primates come in all shades, yes, including yours. Some even have blue eyes. Who is projecting now, ape?

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You're the one projecting because species of primates come in all shades, yes, including yours. Some even have blue eyes. Who is projecting now, ape?

ITT:
Bantu bobbejaan calling others ape.

Top kek.
Now I've seen everything. grin
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Hello!

4 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

ITT:
Bantu bobbejaan calling others ape.

Top kek.
Now I've seen everything. grin

Ja, check out jou oupa on the above post.

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Ja, check out jou oupa on the above post.
LMAO, bobbejaan. grin
Do you want to do this? undecided
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

LMAO, bobbejaan. grin
Do you want to do this? undecided

Post pics of apes? Knock yourself out. I dont care. Still wont change the fact that there are apes that look like you in the jungle, therefore you cannot be excused from the name calling, ape.

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Post pics of apes? Knock yourself out. I dont care. Still wont change the fact that there are apes that look like you in the jungle, therefore you cannot be excused from the name calling, ape.
LMAO.
Bobbejaan thinks she it has seen me. shocked
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

your know that the person you're discussing with is a Nigerian coon residing in SA. He most definitely looks and smell like an ape, as that white supremacist Mike Smith said about them, some Nigerians coons like apatheist loved the guy because of his racists views against south africans until they were shown what the guy things about Nigerians.
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
vdGeist:

your know that the person you're discussing with is a Nigerian coon residing in SA. He most definitely looks and smell like an ape, as that white supremacist Mike Smith that some Nigerians coons like apatheist loved because of his racists views against south africans until he was shown what the guy things about Nigerians.

LMAO.
grin
This day just keeps getting better. smiley
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

LMAO.
Bobbejaan thinks she it has seen me. shocked

Seen one, seen all. Nothing special. You're probably beet red in complexion, blond hair, beer belly, wearing khaki shorts with long socks & driving a bakkie. That's how an average Afrikaner looks.

Ooh I almost forgot, you probably own a weiner the size of a cigarette butt grin

Please tell your farm boerjie boys to stop flashing at us every chance they get. It's disgusting. Small, pig tail-like pink peens arent attractive, they induce laughter.

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
vdGeist:

your know that the person you're discussing with is a Nigerian coon residing in SA. He most definitely looks and smell like an ape, as that white supremacist Mike Smith that some Nigerians coons like apatheist loved because of his racists views against south africans until he was shown what the guy things about Nigerians.

Oops, I didnt know about that. Thanks.

Enough time wasted already on the nobody.

Moving on.
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Seen one, seen all. Nothing special. You're probably beet red in complexion, blond hair, beer belly, wearing khaki shorts with long socks & driving a bakkie. That's how an average Afrikaner looks.

Ooh I almost forgot, you probably own a weiner the size of a cigarette butt grin

Please tell your farm boerjie boys to stop flashing at us every chance they get. It's disgusting. Small, pig tail-like pink peens arent attractive, they induce laughter.
Bobbejaan assumes I'm Afrikaner. grin
Top lel. grin
This day just keeps getting better and better.
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Anyway why the heck is this orania always getting this attention for, a ghost Town of 800 old retirees that now one even knows of their existence.
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

Bobbejaan assumes I'm Afrikaner. grin
Top lel. grin
This day just keeps getting better and better.

BYE, Okeke grin
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

BYE, Okeke grin
Now bobbejaan assumes I'm Nigerian ibo.
grin
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

Now bobbejaan assumes I'm Nigerian ibo.
grin

You could have several heads all different races for all I care, truth is you're boring me right now.

Get off my mentions, fool. I'm ignoring your insipid arse from this point onwards.

Do have a lovely weekend from whichever bat cave you're typing from.

Bye.
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Centrifude(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
You know honestly this whole race thing makes no difference really, people will always hate each other regardless of situation they are in, it doesn't matter whether its a "Rainbow Nation" or a country completely dominated by one race, even if there weren't any white people in S.A there would still be fudes amongst the black people, look at india after the british left there were some major tribal wars Hindu and Muslims just couldn't get along with each other, and right now in Nigeria you guys don't really have Race issues but you do have tribal and religious issues, example Boko Haram are black Nigerians killing other Nigerians, Black on Black crimes, so it doesn't matter really, if there aren't any white people or people of any other race to fight against people will always end up killing and hating each other regardless of what everyone else says
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by black247: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
If it comes down to it white apes, we will defend our sister over you. My issue is that you apes are still trying to rule them. And race does matter because no other race but whites are so despicable and murderous
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by black247: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
morpheus24:

False sense of comfort, a mistake they will never make. You just don't know White people. Their history alludes you my dear.

They are proving it here in this thread.
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by black247: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
gatiano:
i actually like that, let them seperate and be of their own. really black people, you don't understand. black kills white naturally. the black gene is dominant, so the next generation of south africa will be black if they mix. now while there alone, they are seriously planning a all black wipe out, or they may have already planned it. so black brothers and sisters, the indian brothers and sisters, sit tight and armor up yourselves. educate yourselves and unite. they are up to no good (white people, not all).

We must unite. They are getting to the point where they fear no law.

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Centrifude:
You know honestly this whole race thing makes no difference really, people will always hate each other regardless of situation they are in, it doesn't matter whether its a "Rainbow Nation" or a country completely dominated by one race, even if there weren't any white people in S.A there would still be fudes amongst the black people, look at india after the british left there were some major tribal wars Hindu and Muslims just couldn't get along with each other, and right now in Nigeria you guys don't really have Race issues but you do have tribal and religious issues, example Boko Haram are black Nigerians killing other Nigerians, Black on Black crimes, so it doesn't matter really, if there aren't any white people or people of any other race to fight against people will always end up killing and hating each other regardless of what everyone else says

Not necessarily. There are no ethnic or religious conflicts in Senegal, Lesotho, Botswana, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Togo, Cameroun, Swaziland, Benin Republic, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Tanzania, and so on. The few places we have such conflicts in Africa are blown out of all proportion by the western media to create a false picture of continent-wide conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Personally, I wouldn't object to this any more than I would Chinatown, a nudee colony, clothing-optional beach, or gayborhood (i.e gay village). Big deal? The Afrikaans people are a minority in SA.

There are pockets of ethnic/religious/etc communities and towns right here in the US, and it is precisely the characteristic of minority to 'band' together.
Re: Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 by 14(m): 3:55am On Oct 16, 2014
do u really have to make such noise for 800 people, in my street alone, there is more than 1000 people. those are just attention seekers afrikaaners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin Has Finally Woke Up GERMANY / Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings / BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.