Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now (53002 Views)

Starvation Is War Crime- Banki Moon. / War Is War: Why I Stand With Israel / FG Can’t Fight Terrorism Alone…this Is War Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by eleko1: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
sad sad sad sad sad sadU have time to reply dis spineless Sule that will take to his heels at the sound of exhaust pipe.He's Probably in one corner. Of his room typing trash.To his ilk,everything Nah TRIBAL. Aridin omo.
Arch1:
Fvctard

f00ls like you always turn everything into tribal bashing.

For you info, when the fighting initially started your ibo brothers were the one that first took to their heels leaving their shops and boutique

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lewispius: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
dramaticspeak:
Mod front page pls.War @ Ojuelegba right now. If u r going to yaba or ojuelegba now pls find a place to hide ur head. There are Gun shoot everywhere...Be Careful pls

*Gun Shots*
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by eleko1: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
shocked sad sad sadWhy waste ur time replying a confusionist?Just siddon look wen U see such peeps display crass stupidity.
Arch1:
You are ignorant

Although the fight had nothing to do with politics but Telematch, the head of the agberos in Clegg/Ojuelegba axis whose boys precipitated the whole fight is a Pro-PDP.

Ojuelegba Ward F-1 is the main base of Dosumu one of PDP's gubernatorial aspirant
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by KMB: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2014
pro01:
Many many things happen for Ojuelegba, and if you do anyhow. . . .

Seni won ma sa e l'egba
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Vikthor(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2014
angry..

I don tell u make u stop to dey smoke that tin wey u dey smoke.... E nor good for u.... angry
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lastpage: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2014
For Ojuelegba.... For Ojuelegba.... People dey go, People dey come>>.

***Singing in Fela Anikulapo's Voice****

Latspage!
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lekkie073(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Arch 1, let me tell u what u don't know. Telematch is not a pro PDP. What actually happen was the continuation of an on going tussle between telematch and Bustie/igimu.
On Wednesday morning, Bustie and his boys killed telematch's dog to eat. Telematch got aware of the move and stormed Martins which is bustie's base and threw away all meat. His boys started destroying cars. When he left, Bustie took the meat and rewashed it for further cooking. I was actually called personally to come and have my own share. Around 4pm, igimu entered martins and before u know it, he had gathered his men(kaka, ebiti, danger, spite to mention a few ) and they rolled to clegg to go and retaliate. And so d war started. Eye witness account cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by agangadiman(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Anoda trouble in ikeja this morning. Please afoid ikeja
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by johnwell(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2014
dramaticspeak:
Mod front page pls.War @ Ojuelegba right now. If u r going to yaba or ojuelegba now pls find a place to hide ur head. There are Gun shoot everywhere...Be Careful pls

how come this goes on front page, not a single pix

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by naptu2: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2014
johnwell:

how come this goes on front page, not a single pix

I've been searching all over for you (I forgot your username). Can you recreate the Akwa Ibom Stadium thread? It was wiped away by the data loss tsunami.

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by suptol(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Allansmith: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmmm...."Omo ti a ba nbawi to nwa orun ki,ona iparun lo ntoo lo" meaning "the child that the parents keeps warning and refuse to heed to the warning of his parent,Such a child is threading the path of destruction"

I said that cos i grew up in that zone and i see how those folks misbehave and of cos people like us get to suffer the outcome of such mayhem cos the touts eventually get to run into hiding while we need to start fixing the damages...Martins street is off Ojuelegba Road and the community used to be quite until this Political party issues came up and the community goy divided as some were under the umbrella of PDP while others joined APC..The mayhem i guess wouldnt be limited to dog/meat eating alone as if one does his findings,we would discover it has to do with politics and claiming of base "Adugbo" as they always call it....
It's a pity what that area had turned out to be and am happy and thank God that we moved out before it got worse....SMH angry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by larryUG(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2014
SEUNbanKRALL:
Pictures or you are just telling us action movie. angry
U sound Like an under 21, someone says gun shots and u r asking for pics, in other words he shld be snapping the pple shooting instead of running for his life.
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2014
ni ojuelegba..dey knw my story *singing in wizkid voice* .....yaga

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Sholexyz(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2014
it a fight between area boys n eiye cult group, they ve been fighting for the past few months....jst be careful when goin tru ojuelegba.. i stay @ ojuelegba
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2014
lastpage:
For Ojuelegba.... For Ojuelegba.... People dey go, People dey come>>.

***Singing in Fela Anikulapo's Voice****

Latspage!

grin grin grin

You are always scarce around here.

I do always enjoy your NL contribution.....
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lekkie073(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Allansmith:
Hmmmmm...."Omo ti a ba nbawi to nwa orun ki,ona iparun lo ntoo lo" meaning "the child that the parents keeps warning and refuse to heed to the warning of his parent,Such a child is threading the path of destruction"

I said that cos i grew up in that zone and i see how those folks misbehave and of cos people like us get to suffer the outcome of such mayhem cos the touts eventually get to run into hiding while we need to start fixing the damages...Martins street is off Ojuelegba Road and the community used to be quite until this Political party issues came up and the community goy divided as some were under the umbrella of PDP while others joined APC..The mayhem i guess wouldnt be limited to dog/meat eating alone as if one does his findings,we would discover it has to do with politics and claiming of base "Adugbo" as they always call it....
It's a pity what that area had turned out to be and am happy and thank God that we moved out before it got worse....SMH angry cry cry cry
Allan..... I sight u. U stayed in Atan na? This is ...... cool grin
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lekkie073(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Sholexyz:
it a fight between area boys n eiye cult group, they ve been fighting for the past few months....jst be careful when goin tru ojuelegba.. i stay @ ojuelegba
u r 30% right.....
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by edoyad(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2014
lekkie073:
Arch 1, let me tell u what u don't know. Telematch is not a pro PDP. What actually happen was the continuation of an on going tussle between telematch and Bustie/igimu.
On Wednesday morning, Bustie and his boys killed telematch's dog to eat. Telematch got aware of the move and stormed Martins which is bustie's base and threw away all meat. His boys started destroying cars. When he left, Bustie took the meat and rewashed it for further cooking. I was actually called personally to come and have my own share. Around 4pm, igimu entered martins and before u know it, he had gathered his men(kaka, ebiti, danger, spite to mention a few ) and they rolled to clegg to go and retaliate. And so d war started. Eye witness account cool

grin grin grin

Is this story for real ?
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lekkie073(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2014
edoyad:

grin grin grin

Is this story for real ?
100%,real.....undiluted
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2014
naptu2:

I've been searching all over for you (I forgot your username). Can you recreate the Akwa Ibom Stadium thread? It was wiped away by the data loss tsunami.
oga naptu2, I saw the link yoy posted in your diary about Mr Aye Dee/Mukhtar Alexander Daniyan vs Prof. Mobolaji Aluko (1995/1996)
Have read the epistle but got lost, can you please give an insight to this event.
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by johnwell(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2014
naptu2:

Brother, that thread is not easy gathering those data again... i still have the pix but the time and bandwidth to do that... well, i will try my best

But that tsunami, to me I thing it was a set-up act from my ogas at the tops!
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by DONADAMS(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
assfreak:

OP, you sure say no be you dey use your English dey shoot for Ojuelegba?
wicked!!!
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Sholexyz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
lekkie073:
u r 30% right.....
You r right about that i don't want to mention names i know most of this guys,i pass tru martins yesterday night the place was dry,saw bustie at that bar(arshi joint) at the end of the street close to jacob....

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by maylisa(f): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:
See hair like the featherfor agric fowl yansh.
the money weh d hair the consume pass your monthly salary. tongue
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Boss13: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
lekkie073:

Your narrative of the incident is too vivid, the police should come for you so they can get the details and arrest the miscreants disturbing the peace. I noticed you mentioned destroying vehicles, what has the vehicles got to do with their fracas?
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by sleekpro(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
It's true! PDP miscreants are fighting over the sharing of Obanikoro largess.

Avoid that route, unless you are a PDPpig! tongue

See ur life? The guy that that talk about ACN being d course of the what so ever, has 77 lifes, and you that talk about PDP being d course has just 45, it just got to show you how big is the magin PDP is goin to gap can come 2015.

#uppdp#

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
sleekpro:

See ur life? The guy that that talk about ACN being d course of the what so ever, has 77 lifes, and you that talk about PDP being d course has just 45, it just got to show you how big is the magin PDP is goin to gap can come 2015.

#uppdp#

Mumu!
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lekkie073(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sholexyz:

You r right about that i don't want to mention names i know most of this guys,i pass tru martins yesterday night the place was dry,saw bustie at that bar(arshi joint) at the end of the street close to jacob....
I know... .. It's my area too.... U r a homosapien I presume grin
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lekkie073(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Boss13:

Your narrative of the incident is too vivid, the police should come for you so they can get the details and arrest the miscreants disturbing the peace. I noticed you mentioned destroying vehicles, what has the vehicles got to do with their fracas?
Ur fada nyansh angry sad

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by lekkie073(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Boss13:

if u wanna know, all men involved are known by the security agencies in surulere..... They are powerful guys grin
Even fashola knows them personally.
So...... Any more threats?

Remember I told you that I was called to come and take my own share of the meat... We r together grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / FG Names 12 Registries Licensed To Conduct Marriages Nationwide / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.