Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Where Can You Find Wife Material? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can You Find Wife Material? (2959 Views)

Where To Find Wife Material In Lagos / Should I Allow My Parents Find Wife For Me? / Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by wordbank(m): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Bending corner
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by philantoxx(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Lateralmaths:
I think church is the best place o,where else can one find God fearing wife material.?
why I said dat is coz some of these runz gals only start going to church wen desperation to get married crops in.and most revert back to the old life wen u marry dem.its so rampant.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by drey08(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
oou (llt)
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2014
wordbank:
Bending corner
hmmm. Pls share your experience?
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2014
philantoxx:

why I said dat is coz some of these runz gals only start going to church wen desperation to get married crops in.and most revert back to the old life wen u marry dem.its so rampant.
are you talking from experience ?
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by dmcdad: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2014
aaronson:
Asuwani or catagowa
Tejuosho Market...cheesy
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by philantoxx(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2014
Lateralmaths:
are you talking from experience ?
from some shared experience. and stern advice 2.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
philantoxx:

from some shared experience. and stern advice 2.
hmmm. I will like to hear these shared experiences.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by philantoxx(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lateralmaths:
hmmm. I will like to hear these shared experiences.
hahaha..bro its in HD sef
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by dmcdad: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
philantoxx:

hahaha..bro its in HD sef
Full HD (1080p), 2K (Quad HD), or 4K (Ultra HD)?

Which of the aforementioned? cheesy
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by 3coins(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
i dont know. . .but dont go to the village sha
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
katangua undecided
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2014
3coins:
i dont know. . .but dont go to the village sha
for some reasons,na village sure pass o.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by RFella(m): 1:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Nightclub.... Do u knw y? Cos if she's a 'runs' girl there, she"ll make a better wife cos she has seen it all.....fat and short, thin and long, curved, straight, broke, rich, dirty etc etc....I guess such girls will appreciate and remain dedicated to the man that"ll have the guts to marry dem, cos let's face this, 'runs girls' do encounter monsters in form of men everyday, every hustling night....they"ll surely treasure that man that"ll condescend from his high throne to marry dem...
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by starpon1: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2014
wife material can be found in a morgue.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2014
RFella:
Nightclub.... Do u knw y? Cos if she's a 'runs' girl there, she"ll make a better wife cos she has seen it all.....fat and short, thin and long, curved, straight, broke, rich, dirty etc etc....I guess such girls will appreciate and remain dedicated to the man that"ll have the guts to marry dem, cos let's face this, 'runs girls' do encounter monsters in form of men everyday, every hustling night....they"ll surely treasure that man that"ll condescend from his high throne to marry dem...
you really think so?
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2014
starpon1:
wife material can be found in a morgue.
I pity for you.some
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Pervert1(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2014
no.e of the above. I think the best place to find wife material is nowhere.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by 3coins(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Lateralmaths:
for some reasons,na village sure pass o.
no go ooo. . .those girls ehn. . .hmmm lemme not talk
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2014
Pervert1:
no.e of the above. I think the best place to find wife material is nowhere.
are you saying there is nothing like wife material?
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2014
3coins:

no go ooo. . .those girls ehn. . .hmmm lemme not talk
pls talk o.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by RFella(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2014
Lateralmaths:
you really think so?

I tell u.....and it takes a lot for such girls/women to cheat on u...cos u must have erred for them to look elsewhere...! Well, some of 'em might be different too, but most"ll make a lovely wife
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Lateralmaths(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2014
RFella:

I tell u.....and it takes a lot for such girls/women to cheat on u...cos u must have erred for them to look elsewhere...! Well, some of 'em might be different too, but most"ll make a lovely wife
is this your experience?
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by Pervert1(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Lateralmaths:
are you saying there is nothing like wife material?
maybe,but what I'm saying literally is that;No place is the best...the so called wife material is not grown in one place.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by 3coins(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Lateralmaths:
pls talk o.
not talking,LOL. . . Marry one and you will know tongue
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by RFella(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Lateralmaths:
is this your experience?

Lolssss! No...indirectly sha...I grew up in a tough area of warri, where our flat mates were prostitutes...Now, one of d girls in particular, very wild and brash, lived life on a fast lane..as a very young boy then, I was taught by my strict parents not to live a bad life...To cut it short, this same girl is happily married to a gentleman with kids, and looks so responsible from what I saw, cos I bumped into her some months back, after more than 10yrs since we left that area of warri...
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by philantoxx(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
dmcdad:

Full HD (1080p), 2K (Quad HD), or 4K (Ultra HD)?

Which of the aforementioned? cheesy
all of the above sir.
Re: Where Can You Find Wife Material? by dmcdad: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
philantoxx:

all of the above sir.
Lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.