Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt (606 Views)

List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / Fuel Scarcity in Osun State - Photo / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt by joyblinks(f): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
well i just started my blog and its mainly on information from the city of port harcourt, if you are in port harcourt or thinking of coming down to ph. always check my blog as info will be coming hot.

for now its the ongoing fuel scarcity. NUPENG and fed Govt have decided that the people of the state should suffer. whats our take on this? seeing long queues in every filling station.

http://www.riverstoday..com/2014/10/ongoing-fuel-scarcity-in-rivers-state.html
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
joyblinks:
well i just started my blog and its mainly on information from the city of port harcourt, if you are in port harcourt or thinking of coming down to ph. always check my blog as info will be coming hot.

for now its the ongoing fuel scarcity. NUPENG and fed Govt have decided that the people of the state should suffer. whats our take on this? seeing long queues in every filling station.

http://www.riverstoday..com/2014/10/ongoing-fuel-scarcity-in-rivers-state.html
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt by joyblinks(f): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
@impactzz only quote?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Will Not Threaten Nigeria Vote- Attahiru Jega / National Assembly Approves Autonomy For Local Government / Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.