Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting (33742 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by teebell90: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
She's still making the same mistake saying 'she brought herself to being number one in Nigeria', she has just proved Mr Ayedee right by this statement. Money really makes people feel proud.

sad

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Canme4u(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Superstar007:
Make Seun dey there dey dull!!!.
It seems, he is satisfied with the way NL is angry

as how?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by samseen02(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
isorrite

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by drnoel: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Superstar007:

Correspondents*
U know what I meant. Simple.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
This government sef angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
lets now see the noisemakers put their money where their mouths are

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by eleko1: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin 500 what?just try ur luck biko.U might Jam luck with brown envelope.Beta Dan waiting endlessly for FG killer Job
ify84:
thinking how I will go event and they will ask me... which media... and I will say.... Linda Ikeji blog ...
hmmmm.

let me just send sha and see if I will represent her here in Imo.....

hope she will not tell me... one news.... used.... 500 naira
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by piagetskinner(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Linda ikeji+Seun osewA=

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by queencalipso(f): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
cryAm happy for her sha, how I wish I ve an idea on how to apply cry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
kay29000:
I am guessing she would be paying between 50-70k monthly. I will apply and find out more. I'd love to work with her team for a couple of months.
I don't think she will employ reporters on a salary scale . Reporters will be freelance and what they earn may likely depend on how they bring stories in . She will need very good editors and graphics editors too, but other will most likely be on work and chop.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by luvola(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Please peeps I need help concerning this. I
have a blog site and the person that helped
me to activate my Google adsense use a clone
email address - olaklives11@gmail.com and
my email address is
olaklives05@gmail.com . I no longer having
access to my adsense account. 3 weeks
ago ,google actually sent me the pin of my
Google adsence account for payment to my
house via DHL. How can I recover my adsence
account back ? I seriously need advice.

My concern is
the tactics I can use to recover my adsense
back. When I saw the pin that google sent to
me ,I discovered that it was the guy's name I
saw but it was my address on what was sent
to me.
I planned to report this to Google. Kindly
provide me with email address I can report
this guy to or the tactics I can use .. pls help
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
I love her spirit,she is not giving up
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
pigin:
waiting patiently babe!! She has not seen the end of those hacker.

Haaa!!!

Awon Aye!!!

Haters!! Beefers!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Tayeni(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
This will be the beginning of real paparrazzi culture in Nigeria. Im happy this has forced her to organize her business. The bane of businesses in Naija is d one-man army syndrome. At first her profits will dwindle sha.....but will pay off in the long run
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Ymodulus: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Now she has agreed to spend some money let me see WHR she will be splashing out all those N250K weekly.

Nairalanders going against seun should take note, Linda spending will seize henceforth. She can throw away cash like she use too.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by darkman200: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
I think NL should have gone beyond the present state but I think i have come across past threads where the owners do not subscribe to unsolicited inputs. Meanwhile Yahoo thought same before the coming of Google and the likes. Nigeria is so full of latent potentials that when they eventually get a sector right, there won't be room for mediocre pioneers. Just look at d music industry.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by ugoland2013: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
some plots of land is for sale in Nsukka town now
call 08148320580
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Kcdojoto(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
lol I manage read the post sha
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Aniroly(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
all y'all shouting mr Aydee is an hater or what?? And you are applying for this job, i think you should even thank him cuz without that some people will still be jobless ...wait oo didn't she know that Plagiarism is a Big sin, i mean copying another person story same thing that has being happening in sexuality section to some writer...Thank God she has learnt her lesson and is back strongly...when you want to copy another mans work atleast give credit
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gd 4 her.
Last Bullet
That Mr AyDee look like a Nigerian
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by kay29000(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
onatisi:
I don't think she will employ reporters on a salary scale . Reporters will be freelance and what they earn may likely depend on how they bring stories in . She will need very good editors and graphics editors too, but other will most likely be on work and chop.

Okay. That makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Gorrbachev: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
kenbee:
self centered organization full of pride.

Its a cultural thing, that's how they run their businesses, look at p-square, innoson etc
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by tellwisdom: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
She should recruit me for a yanshing angry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by elohorayodele: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Good one, she has definitely learnt her lesson. Plagiarism is evil and should be discouraged. On a lighter note, will she stop snapping all her pictures in front of her black gate now?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by treach(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
So how can 1 contact her, wen she doesn't read her mails?..

who get the contact info,

pls share! !!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by amanikondo: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
kenbee:
self centered organization full of pride.
She still boasting.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
darkman200:
I think NL should have gone beyond the present state but I think i have come across past threads where the owners do not subscribe to unsolicited inputs. Meanwhile Yahoo thought same before the coming of Google and the likes. Nigeria is so full of latent potentials that when they eventually get a sector right, there won't be room for mediocre pioneers. Just look at d music industry.

You see this Seun chap is a gENIUS! In Nigeria its google is ranked 1 & 2 amongst top sites, the third is facebook followed by yahoo & others. NairaLand is ranked as No.8 ask.com is 9. And lindaikejiblog 10. These are rated by performance & traffic. The companies ranked above Seun's NL are the sillicon valley world giants, NL is the. Number 1 site in Nigeria owned by a Nigerian & its a free open source site. By the time one of these dot coms offer Seun a piece of their cake, he will be legitimately worth billions of US dollars in cash!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting by stcool(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / 6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions / NASS Collapses 2 Peace Corps Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.