Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller (44124 Views)

The Package [crime Action Thriller] / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2014
17 AWOSIKA SEASON 2 Nnamdi stared blankly at the tattered roof of the
warehouse, staring into oblivion, he couldn’t
understand how he became a villain after being
celebrated as an hero.
He monitored the arming of the bombs on 3rd
mainland bridge which was set to explode in a
few hours. After serving his father land dutifully
for over a decade, he was to become the most
wanted man in the country just as soon as he
made a call. He also prayed silently that whoever
was in that boat that night report it to the
appropriate authorities in time.
He felt lost and deeply sad as he stared at the
phone, his action, a dial away. The phone
vibrated and it was a text;
“Honour our agreement and make the call, Its
too late to play hero”.
Nnamdi stood up from his seat, trying to psych
himself up to make the call that would probably
end his career and eventually his life but he was
far gone to back down now.
Nnamdi dialled the number from the encrypted
phone, Nnamdi knew nothing is really encrypted,
it’ll just take a couple of hours to crack where
the call was made from depending on the
technology in use.
The phone began to ring, and then the receiver
picked the call;
The receiver looked at the phone, saw the
number was hidden and probably thought it was
one of his girlfriends playing prank with him but
the voice he heard changed his mind.
“Hello, good morning” The receiver said
“Good morning, Mr. Commissioner, I don’t need
to introduce myself, I just have some
information to give you, it’s free but I would
like a little compensation for it, that’s all”
Nnamdi said
“Is this some sort of joke?” The Commissioner
asked
“Does it sound funny to you? Now listen and
listen good. There are bombs strapped to the
pillars of the 3rd mainland bridge at the middle,
we’ve done our calculations correctly and we’ve
got the right amount of C4 to take out each and
we have put them in multiple places.
We might not be able to take out the entire
bridge but we have enough fire-power to break
it in the middle which actually is what we want.”
Nnamdi said
A sweat broke from the forehead of the
Commissioner.
“We know you’ll try all sort of funny business
with the bomb, whatever you try, we’re in
control” Nnamdi continued.
“What do you want?” The commissioner asked
“Dont worry, I’ll call back with our request.”
Nnamdi said
The phone line went dead. 6:

1 Like

Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Nice update! But handie, it seems u're busy lately cos I'm pretty sure u are not the handie I used to knw
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Fatalveli:
Nice update! But handie, it seems u're busy lately cos I'm pretty sure u are not the handie I used to knw
yeah. I've been really busy and that's why I wanted to give this a break till the next month but my madam@ d top @Hameenat94 doesn't want me to take any break. Just bear with me for now sha
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Hameenat94(f): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2014
wat da f**k? Y Nnamdi? BK z in deep poo. Handie xo Im d 1 nt givin u brk*frowns*. Dnt wori I will cut u some slack
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Hameenat94(f): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Fatalveli:
Hes a shadow of himself
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2014
Hameenat94:
wat da f**k? Y Nnamdi? BK z in deep poo. Handie xo Im d 1 nt givin u brk*frowns*. Dnt wori I will cut u some slack
*kisses her to show my appreciation and also remove the frown*frown is replaced with a beautiful smile on her pretty face* You'll get the answer to the question "Y Nnamdi" shortly. Hope you haven't forgotten about their domestic characters in season 1 sha
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Hameenat94:

Hes a shadow of himself
If you, my choco milo can say this, I'm just imagining what others are thinking. I've got to change #newresolution
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Hameenat94(f): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2014
handie:
*kisses her to show my appreciation and also remove the frown*frown is replaced with a beautiful smile on her pretty face* You'll get the answer to the question "Y Nnamdi" shortly. Hope you haven't forgotten about their domestic characters in season 1 sha
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Hameenat94(f): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2014
handie:
If you, my choco milo can say this, I'm just imagining what others are thinking. I've got to change #newresolution
change asap. Smiln nw
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by mariamferanmi(f): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
hello Handie I tot u won't continue again, I was so annoyed!!! But now am appy dat u have decided to continue. Muahhhhhhhh *kisses* am back now.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry! You?! *uses my 16.9inch smallpenis and flogs him, removes my premium edition star eagle M-H50 and shoots his right test.icle*

omemansquad, fatalveli! Where art thee?
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
17 AWOSIKA SEASON 2 EPISODE 7:
Meanwhile, Frank went to get the door and it
was his bestfriend, Akeem. Akeem was furious
at Frank for not opening the day earlier
complaining of how he had to wait for him to
open up.
“Oh boy, na wa for you o, i don dey knock there
for more than 30 minutes”
Akeem vexed
“No vex, Akoko, na sleep jare” Frank apologized
“I see your mama, she talk say you and your
papa get gbege” Akeem said
“No mind that man jare, the man slap me since i
too tey to come back home and say na bad
company i dey keep” Frank told his friend
“Your papa sabi para sha ” Akeem joked
“No mind am, as him wooze me slap; na him I
take that one escape go bridge go drag” Frank
responded
“So, na you carry the weed wey remain abi”
Akeem joked
“Na me o, I need am die” Frank responded
“Omo, you no go believe wetin i see last night
o” Frank said to his slender framed friend,
Akeem
“Wetin happen, yan me” Akeem said as he
settled into the rickety foam Frank slept on
“I see some guys under the bridge, i no fit even
reach there, i no fit turn back sef, no be small
thing. All the guys dey wear something to cover
their faces but the thing wey dem put for the
bridge be like bomb sha” Frank said
“how you take know say na bomb, what if na
Julius Berger nko? Sebi dem dey repair the
bridge” Akeem responded
“Julius Berger go dey wear mask for face, you
be monkey jo, enough American films to know
those things were dey explode jare” Frank said
“You tell your mama or papa when you reach
house?” Akeem asked
“Dem dey talk that kin thing” Frank said
“Those guys bin see you at all? ” Akeem asked
“Dem no see me but one boat nearly reach me
but e turn back” Frank explained
“Listen well o, you go come pack small load, na
your papa and mama head dey your back na him
no allow dem come kill you for there.” Akeem
said
Frank listened attentively.
“You go come pack small shirts and trouser, you
dey go trip be that” Akeem said
“For wetin na?” Frank queried
“If them catch you, whether na Police or those
guys, na die be that” Akeem said
“Oya now now, begin dey pack, we go dey talk
for phone” Akeem continued
“You don dey tey, come dey go” Akeem rushed
Frank
“Wetin i go tell my mama and papa?” Frank
asked
“You go call them say work dey for Berger and
you don go, say you go call
them” Akeem adviced.
Looking through his wristwatch, it was 15
minutes after 3pm.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Bluestarry! You?! *uses my 16.9inch smallpenis and flogs him, removes my premium edition star eagle M-H50 and shoots his right test.icle*

omemansquad, fatalveli! Where art thee?
*After smallpenis shot him on his testicle, he fell on his knees and I went behind him and I snapped his neck without any remorse* you got served...
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Fatalveli:
*After smallpenis shot him on his testicle, he fell on his knees and I went behind him and I snapped his neck without any remorse* you got served...
You just snapped someone's neck on my thread? Dude, you're in trouble. *picks out my phone and calls my guy Mr. Shekau.* the following convo ensues:
Me: Shekau, how far na?
Shekau: Boss, I dey o. How Hameenat94, Mariamferanmi, labaski, iphie17 and tescoleps?
Me: They are all fine. mallam, I have a problem I want you to help me solve o
Shekau: Mallam, what's it? Just say the word and it'll be done. Is hameenat94 and labaski making things hard for you? I can always bring you some fresh virgin girls o.
Me: Shekau my real guy, it's not the ladies jor. It's Smallpenis, Onemansquad, and marioking that have turned our cinema to a war zone o. I want you to call Abu Omar al-Shishani and enquire whether he needs fighters for the cause
Shekau: He even discussed this issue with me today o. He said he needs some more fighters.
Me: Good! Send some boys to come and bundle those 3 fellows to Syria and tell him that I want the 3 of them in the front.
Shekau: Nagode baba. I'll tell him that
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 4:01am On Nov 03, 2014
handie:
You just snapped someone's neck on my thread? Dude, you're in trouble. *picks out my phone and calls my guy Mr. Shekau.* the following convo ensues:
Shekau: Boss, I dey o. How Hameenat94, Mariamferanmi, labaski, iphie17 and tescoleps?
Shekau: Mallam, what's it? Just say the word and it'll be done. Is hameenat94 and labaski making things hard for you? I can always bring you some fresh virgin girls o.
Me: Shekau my real guy, it's not the ladies jor. It's Smallpenis, Onemansquad, and marioking that have turned our cinema to a war zone o. I want you to call Abu Omar al-Shishani and enquire whether he needs fighters for the cause
Shekau: He even discussed this issue with me today o. He said he needs some more fighters.
Me: Good! Send some boys to come and bundle those 3 fellows to Syria and tell him that I want the 3 of them in the front.
If u lyk call shekau
Shekau no fit do us anytin bro.. by d time we finish wit am im name go change to shakiu
*runs home to pick my M16 ,nd ma silver 9mm taurus and ran bak to the thread, climb into the ceiling and hides waitin for dose modafukerx*
Calls fatalveli nd marioking ..guys hope u guys are ready 4 war
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=handie post=27673142] You just snapped someone's neck on my thread? Dude, you're in trouble. *picks out my phone and calls my guy Mr. Shekau.* the following convo ensues:
Shekau: Mallam, what's it? Just say the word and it'll be done. Is hameenat94 and labaski making things hard for you? I can always bri

Let me check my records........last time i met shekau, it was in sambisa when he kidnap my girl marian and i single handedly rescue my lady from her...so he knew how dangerous i am
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Onemansquad:

If u lyk call shekau
Shekau no fit do us anytin bro.. by d time we finish wit am im name go change to shakiu
*runs home to pick my M16 ,nd ma silver 9mm taurus and ran bak to the thread, climb into the ceiling and hides waitin for dose modafukerx*
Calls fatalveli nd marioking ..guys hope u guys are ready 4 war

Picks up my UZI-PRO SUBMACHINE GUN, BARRETTA CX4 CARBINE and my RPGs.....

Marioking....Hello onemansquad i don set oo....hope fatalveli don answer una?
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2014
handie:

TODAY's NEWS

shekau was killed in this thread during a Coup, which resulted to a bloody shootout at 17-awosika. Head of Thread, Handie has been taken prisoner. He is to be tortured every hour till he updates, the update will then be read out to the general public.
Bluestarry was sentenced to life imprisonment.
The new Head of Thread is Fataveli, The Prime minister is onemansquad.
Fortunately unfortunately marioking died after smallpenis intentionally shot him.
Smallpenis has been announced as General Commander of The Thread (GCOT).

1 Like

Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

TODAY's NEWS

shekau was killed in this thread during a Coup, which resulted to a bloody shootout at 17-awosika. Head of Thread, Handie has been taken prisoner. He is to be tortured every hour till he updates, the update will then be read out to the general public.
Fortunately unfortunately marioking died after smallpenis intentionally shot him.
hmmmmm
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

TODAY's NEWS

*tecno4life overpours smallpenis and bring him down . He is jailed, meanwhile he releases bluestarry, handie and sentenced onemansquad,fatalveli to death by hanging. Handie is now the general commander of the thread* try me na
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

TODAY's NEWS

BREAKING NEWS : Troops loyal to the ousted head of thread ably led by General Mention and assisted by Nimen, Kayemjay, Mazi Omenuko, d9ty7, temitopedaniel and All the female members of the thread has led a counter coup to release Handie and Bluestarry. In the ensuing battle, smallpenis and his fellow usurpers were all arrested and the indisputable head of thread was released and restated. In his first outing after the restatement, he looked resplendent in his white buba and sokoto and was flanked by his faithful and beautiful wife hameenat94. In his first speech since the coup, he thanked the loyal men who stood by him even when it seems all was lost and the forces of evil shall triumph over good. He also decreed that the power hungry usurpers be moved to the worst Russian prison with hard labour. I hope this serves as a deterrent to all power hungry members of this thread
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Bluestarry:
*tecno4life overpours smallpenis and bring him down . He is jailed, meanwhile he releases bluestarry, handie and sentenced onemansquad,fatalveli to death by hanging. Handie is now the general commander of the thread* try me na
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by mariamferanmi(f): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Lolssssss!!!! Handie dis thread is now a war zone, u guys should calm down, dis one dat u are all killing urself, wen u kill urself finish hw many guys will be on dis thread? Is it only ladies dat will dominate dis place? Abeggggggggggggggggggggggg O #stopdkilling#Funny people.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2014
Bluestarry:
*Hameenat came in her skimpy dress to the execution ground with a drastic narcotic and gave the executioner officers, meanwhile myself, onemansquad and smallpenis were watching d drama and hameenat came over to release us from the penitentiary steels after d officers are in a far away dreamland! We later retreated to our hide-out to plan a coup.....
#its time to turn d street into a war zone#. Soon as I got home, grabbed my strap, locate my comrades, let's get our enemies not knowing we are coming back..... Ya'll are gonna feel the wrath of my revolver and Avtomat-47
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Fatalveli:
*Hameenat came in her skimpy dress to the execution ground with a drastic narcotic and gave the executioner officers, meanwhile myself, onemansquad and smallpenis were watching d drama and hameenat came over to release us from the penitentiary steels after d officers are in a far away dreamland! We later retreated to our hide-out to plan a coup.....
#its time to turn d street into a war zone#. Soon as I got home, grabbed my strap, locate my comrades, let's get our enemies not knowing we are coming back..... Ya'll are gonna feel the wrath of my revolver and Avtomat-47
Yes oo tanx hameenat i wil cum nd see u personaly
*Picks my M16 automat rifle, corks it*
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

TODAY's NEWS

Fortunately unfortunately marioking died survived after smallpenis intentionally shot him.

Marioking was whisked away by an unknown men and he was treated......he is currently in Yemen training vigorously for vegeance
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2014
Good morning HANDIE.....how is ur preparation for una exam?,....i wish u best of luck

And to my fellow e-warriors......onemansquad, fatalveli, bluestarry, mention .......i wish you all a splendid week ahead

dont forget to cheer tuyil on at https://www.nairaland.com/1894948/story-life-touching-story/4
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2014
marioking:
Good morning HANDIE.....how is ur preparation for una exam?,....i wish u best of luck

And to my fellow e-warriors......onemansquad, fatalveli, bluestarry, mention .......i wish you all a splendid week ahead

dont forget to cheer tuyil on at https://www.nairaland.com/1894948/story-life-touching-story/4
same to you bro have nice day
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
marioking:

preparations are gradually picking up thanks man.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
mariamferanmi:
Lolssssss!!!! Handie dis thread is now a war zone, u guys should calm down, dis one dat u are all killing urself, wen u kill urself finish hw many guys will be on dis thread? Is it only ladies dat will dominate dis place? Abeggggggggggggggggggggggg O #stopdkilling#Funny people.
*smiles* just trying to have fun. As for only ladies being here, be rest assured that won't happen cause I'll triumph and all the ladies can have me *winks
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
17 AWOSIKA SEASON 2 EPISODE 8:
At the foot of the bridge, bomb experts, Police,
The Navy, The Army and every other form of
National Security agency was present trying to
battle out how best to resolve this.
Someone from the army suggested
“The detonation of this bomb has to be
remotely, we’ve got everywhere around here
surrounded, I don’t think anyone will want to be
around to detonate this. It will be done via a
mobile phone; there are receivers on some of
them.”
A naval officer suggested
“We need to call Telecom guys if they can switch
off their radio devices around this area so we
can isolate this bomb and defuse it”
“Good idea” Abu, the head of the teams said
“Call NCC and have them do that immediately.”
The green light came that network was out, the
bomb experts got to work, studying the wiring
of the detonator, carefully analysing how to
disarm the bomb and detach the C4 from the
triggering device. After agonizing several hours,
one bomb expert was able to successfully
disarm the bomb, the process was replicated for
other bombs.
The operation to detonate the bomb had
withdrawn virtually half of the police force from
Obalende area of the Lagos Island.
A call was put through to the commissioner of
Police that the bomb has been disarmed and
sent to the Force Headquarters in Lagos.
Meanwhile BK and Seye had gotten back to JTF
HQ in Lagos, BK was kept in a room with just a
table and a seat chained into the ground, almost
close to interrogation rooms he had seen in the
movies.
After an agonizing couple of hours, Seye came
back with 2 other guys and they took their seats
infront of him.
One of the guys broke the silence and said;
“My name is Idris, On behalf of all Lagosians, I’d
like to thank you, Bukunmi for coming forward
with this very vital information. You’ve helped
us a great deal. We have got agents as we speak
at the foot of the bridge accessing the bomb and
hopefully we will be able to disarm it before it
causes any damage” Idris said
BK was feeling proud of himself for a bit there,
thinking this might be easier than he thought.
“We would like you to take us through the
events of that night, one step at a time, how
you got to where you saw the whole event
unfold” Idris said
BK adjusted in his seat and began
“I was clubbing with friends on the mainland
when they moved base to the island” BK said
The second guy interjected him and asked
Bukunmi
“Who are the they” The second agent, Lawrence
asked
“Hmmm, Jide, his chic and two of my own
female friends. We initially were clubbing on the
mainland at Club Rumourz in Ikeja. Jide and his
chic changed locations without informing me,
they called and told me they’d moved to the
Island.
I abandoned my friends since they met their
friends there and left for the Island, I noticed
that my front tyre, driver’s side was deflated
but not completely flat.
I made a mental note to pump it in the morning
then zoomed off to the island, on my way to the
island, I fell into a large pothole that destroyed
my tyre.
I stopped the car, somewhere after Unilag and
went to check the tyre, it was almost flat,as I
moved to check the boot for my spare tyre. I
saw a horde of speed boats speeding towards
the bridge, they must have been 10-15 boats.”
Idris interjected him “Can you be specific?”
“It was in the middle of the night, I dint have the
liberty of counting how many they were plus I
was scared out of my mind, the boats couldn’t
have been more than 15.” Bukunmi replied
“Ok” Idris said
“Wait! Wait!! ” Bukunmi said, brightening up like
a light bulb.
“What is it?” Seye said
“There was a fishing boat that night” BK said,
sitting up, resting his elbow on the table
“How are you sure there was anyone in that
boat?” Idris inquired
“I think I saw someone hiding inside the boat”
BK replied
“Can you describe what the person looked like”
Lawrence cut in
“I can’t, it was too dark but there wasn’t any
other boat that night, I remember” BK replied
“We need to send someone down there
immediately to find out who was out there at
that time of the night” Idris said to Lawrence
and Seye.
“What else did you see Bukunmi?” Seye asked
“I couldn’t see much, I tried running to the
other side of the bridge to see what they were
doing but I couldn’t see very well. I could only
see a boat a bit far from the pillars, some kind
of leader, he is tall, huge, he had a mask on, his
boat went around overseeing the operation” BK
narrated
“The best bet is that guy down there, he must
have seen the whole thing play out” BK
concluded.
“What time did all this happen?” Idris asked
“Not so sure, but i think it’s between 2 and
2:30 in the morning” Bukunmi replied
Lawrence checked his time and it was almost
4pm.
“Get a team down to Ilaje now, find out whoever
that was in that boat last night. Bring him in
ASAP”

1 Like

Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
ghenghen getin interestin

oga handie ah hail o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Heart Of A Broken Girl / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.